Chapter 23

*Isabella's P.O.V*

I woke up at a decent time and got dressed in a white sun dress with pineapples all over and a pair of patterned white sandals. I put my hair in two simple braids and put a rose gold butterfly necklace on, as well as a gold starfish charm bracelet. I clipped a multicoloured pineapple case onto my phone and grabbed my Saint Laurent bag before I was ready.

Once we were both dressed, Erika and I left the hotel room and went to breakfast with Mum, Oma, Emilia and Eduardo

Once we were both dressed, Erika and I left the hotel room and went to breakfast with Mum, Oma, Emilia and Eduardo. Dad wasn't coming as he wasn't feeling well. Apparently he woke up with a temperature of 39.4. Ouch.

Breakfast was great, despite Dad not being there and I ended up getting the same as Mum; muesli and banana. Yummy.

After breakfast, we all went down and met the Mills family at the beach. As I knew we'd be going to the beach after breakfast, I was wearing my peach one-piece swimsuit with green leaves on underneath my clothes, so all I had to do was take off my dress, kick off my sandals and I was ready to go in the sea.

 As I knew we'd be going to the beach after breakfast, I was wearing my peach one-piece swimsuit with green leaves on underneath my clothes, so all I had to do was take off my dress, kick off my sandals and I was ready to go in the sea

I still wasn't talking to Harvey, so I just hung out with Erika and occasionally partook in a game of catch the beach ball with the little ones. Dad ended up coming down about an hour later, saying he felt a bit better which was good.

Before long, it was lunchtime and we all went back up to the hotel terrace restaurant. While I was waiting for my pene pasta with Parmesan cheese, my phone bleeped and I took it out to see Fabio had texted me.

From: Fabulous Fabio 😂😋💞

Hey would you like to come over to my room later? Around 2 oclock? xx

"Isabella, you know the rules. No phones at the table, please." Mum warned me before I had a chance to reply to Fabio.

"Sorry, Mum, it was just Fabio. Can I go round to his room this afternoon?" I asked hopefully as I put my phone away. I noticed the way Harvey tensed up at the mention on Fabio but I tried to ignore him.

"Will you two be alone?" Mum questioned.

"Yes, but his parents' room connects to his so they'll hear everything we say or do."