Chapter 19

*Isabella's P.O.V*

It was day 2 of Sorrento and this morning, after Mum and Dad had gone out to buy Emilia and Eduardo an inflatable kiddie boat for the sea, we were all going down to the beach, or the "big pool" as Emilia and Eduardo adorably called it.

"Ready to go, Bells?" Erika asked me after I'd put on my white, blue and black palm tree bikini, a white jumpsuit over the top which had tassels around the bottom and put my hair in a french braid.

"Yep." I grinned, slipping on my blue and gold palm tree flip flops and shrugging my blue Feelin' Beachy bag which had a picture of an anchor on onto my shoulder.

" I grinned, slipping on my blue and gold palm tree flip flops and shrugging my blue Feelin' Beachy bag which had a picture of an anchor on onto my shoulder

"Let's go, then." Erika said and I grinned before we left our hotel room. Mum, Dad, Emilia, Eduardo and Oma had all gone down already. Mum, Dad, Emilia and Eduardo were taking the steps down to the beach because they wanted the exercise and I guess Oma took the elevator. Erika and I decided against the exercise and took the elevator as well. When we got to the beach, we found our family.

"You two took your time, didn't you?" Dad commented; he was vlogging, "I guess that's what happens when you leave two teenage girls alone to get ready." Erika and I just rolled our eyes, just as the Mills family turned up.

"Hey, Izzy." Harvey smiled at me as he and Max walked over.

"Hey, guys." I smiled back at them, trying not to stare at Harvey's bare chest as he was, once again, stood in front of me topless.

After we all greeted each other, we went in the sea. "We" being me, the twins, Dad, Emilia, Erika, Oma, Paul, Tilly and Leo. Mum, Sara and Eduardo didn't want to go into the sea so they stayed back and chilled on the sun loungers. It was really fun playing in the sea. We swam around a bit and watched Dad pull Emilia, Tilly and Leo around on the inflatable boat he and Mum bought that morning. It was green with cute little fishes all over it.

I was so wrapped up in watching Emilia giggle and squeal as it was her turn in the boat that I didn't see the brightly coloured beach ball hurtling towards me until it smacked me in the side of the head. It didn't hurt, obviously, as it was only soft inflated plastic, but the sheer surprise made me gasp and hold my hand to my head as I spun round to find whoever the culprit was. I saw a tall guy who looked around my age, maybe a year or so older, with tanned skin and dark, messy brown hair running towards me. Well, he was trying to run as best he could in the water.

"Scusca tanto!" He said in Italian and I actually thought I was going to melt. I'd always thought Italian was a gorgeous language, but coming out of his mouth made it sound more beautiful than ever.

"Va bene cosí." I smiled at him, using the little Italian I knew. In case you were wondering, he said he was really sorry and I told him it was okay.

"Sei sicuro di stare bene?"

"Uh, sorry, I don't understand. My Italian isn't that good." I admitted, feeling myself blush from embarrassment. Half my family is Italian so I really should know more.