CHAMPION | ๐™ฅ๐™ ๐™ข โœ“

By H0PEMINGI

Highest rank: #4 in #ashketchum Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alola; the seven regions that... More

Leaving Our Home
The News
First Day
School Drama
Finally Alone
Meeting Him
The Next Day
Work
Stronger Together
Problems
Training
Stuck in the Rain
Party Plans
Battling All Day
Auditions
Bonds Like No Other
New Friend
The Annual Meeting
Halloween Party
Christmas Gloom
Apologies
Sparks Fly
Date Skating
Christmas Time
New Year's Picninc
Birthday Surprises
First League
Bear Hug
See the Light
Hi
Hi pt.2

Confusion

2K 35 5
By H0PEMINGI

Clara P.O.V

After what happened with that guy, I stomped my way to Professor Birch's class, ignoring the stares. After a few wrong turns, I eventually found my corresponding class. The class hadn't started yet, so I took a seat on the desk that was located near the window. The class was going to start in 5 minutes, so I decided to talk to Ninetales to kill time.

When the Professor came in, I was happy and surprised at the same time. I didn't expect him to be THAT Professor Birch. I'm guessing the Professors' of each region are in this school. Sweet.

I made my way up to him. "Hello, Professor Birch!"

"Yes, hello," he then looked at me, "Clara! What are you doing here?" He then whispered, "No one knows about you being the Champion, right?"

I scoffed and said," Of course not! I don't want swarms of people on my heels."

"It's nice to see you again, Clara. I know you're the Champion and all, but don't expect me to treat you nicer than everybody else."

I nodded and went back to my seat. The class started and the Professor began introducing himself. He was explaining his research when the door barged open and revealed a boy. Not just any boy, the boy that bumped into me.

"Well, well. If it isn't Ash Ketchum..." the Professor said.

Ash P.O.V

I was late to class, as always. I began running down the hallway when I finally made it.

Looks like the Professor already started. Shit.

I opened the door only to be greeted by an angry Professor. "Well, well. If it isn't Ash Ketchum..." he said. "Go take a seat. I'm letting this one slide, Mr. Ketchum, but don't expect the next one to."

I nodded and looked around for an empty seat. My eyes then landed on a very familiar figure.

It's her.

As I made my way down to her, all the other girls were saying stuff like, "sit down next to me" or "notice me, Senpai!" I glanced down and saw her Ninetales staring daggers at me.

Yep. It's definitely her.

I faked a cough and she turned around. The look on her face was hilarious. It was a combination of disgust and annoyance.

"Can I sit here?" I smirked.

She groaned in response and she grabbed the stuff that was on the chair.

"Thank you," I smiled.

She rolled her eyes and the class started.

"As you know," the Professor started," I specialize in Pokémon Habitats. I study their environments and adaptations regarding their type. That is what this class is for. Throughout the remaining year, you will learn more about Pokémon Habitats." He stopped and then started talking again, "You probably know, we have a new student. Clara, can you please introduce yourself?"

The girl besides me nodded and stood up.

So her name's Clara. Huh...

"Hello everyone. My name is Clara and this is my partner Ninetales. I moved from Kalos to Kanto in order for me to learn more about Pokémon, but before that, I had traveled Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Alola. My dream is to become Champion of the World," she concluded.

She sat back down and rested her head on her hand.

"Now, I do hope that you were wise when you chose your partner. He or she is going to be your partner for the rest of the year."

"WHAT?" Clara roared.

All the girls in the class turned around and gave Clara death glares.

Clara raised her hands in an innocent way and said," Hey, I'm not thrilled to be with him either."

"Ehem," the Professor cleared his throat and proceeded, "you have the rest of the class to meet your new partner. Your only homework is to get to know him or her better because tomorrow I will be asking questions about everything he or she has done."

And with that, everyone started their talk.

"So..." she started, "You already know my name, but I don't know yours. Would you mind telling me?"

"The name's Ash Ketchum and on my shoulder is my best friend, Pikachu."

"Well, nice to meet you Pikachu," she greeted the Pokémon before turning to me, "and you too, Ash."

"So, uh, how are we gonna do this? It's very obvious we won't be able to tell each other every single thing we've done right now. What if we meet in someone's house?" I suggested.

"That's a good idea for someone with a thick skull. If it's okay with you, can it be in my place? There's something there that will be crucial to my explanation."

What did she say?

"Yeah, sure. At what time do we meet? I was thinking after lunch. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine. I was gonna suggest that time anyway."

The bell rang, and all the students gathered their stuff to go to their next class. I was curious to see which class she had next, so I asked. "What class do you have now?"

"Well, right now I have Pokémon Origins with Professor Juniper."

"No way! Me too! Mind if we go together?"

She hesitated before saying yes. We started walking and began complimenting our Pokémon. We were halfway there when suddenly someone pulled me away.

"Ashy, what are you doing?" It was Serena. She had a furious and disappointed look on her face.

"Nothing babe. I was just walking with Clara and showing her around. She's new here and we have the next class together." I looked at Clara to see the uncomfortable look on her face.

"What class do you have, baby?" she asked.

"I have Pokémon Origins with Professor Juniper, why?"

"THEN COME WITH ME!" she yelled and took my arm, yanking me away from Clara. I gave Clara an apologetic look and followed my girlfriend. I heard Clara say goodbye to Pikachu and Pikachu gave a sad sigh.

All the way to the classroom, Serena was ranting about her life. About how she was amazing, and Clara wasn't. How she was beautiful, and Clara wasn't. How she was so talented because she was Kalos Queen, and Clara wasn't. I have to say, Serena is way too overprotective of me, and it was getting on my nerves. I continued listening to her talks when we finally made it to Professor Juniper's class. We were in time, surprisingly. I glanced around the room to see if Clara had made it, and she did. She was sitting down next to a girl with long, purple hair and tan skin. They must be in a very deep conversation, because Clara didn't even notice I had arrived.

Why am I so bothered about this? I just want this day to end...

Clara P.O.V

I was in a very deep conversation with Iris. She was telling me how she dreams of becoming a Dragon Master, and I supported her. We were both talking about our dreams when Professor Juniper cleared her throat.

"Welcome to Pokémon Origins. In this class, we will try to solve the mystery of where do Pokémon come from. My research has led me to many theories, so throughout the rest of the year, I will be explaining each and every one of them in detail. Understand?"

Everyone nodded their heads and Professor Juniper started her class. She briefly explained her ideas and told me to introduce myself. I said the same thing I did with Professor Birch and sat back down. I looked around the room and saw Ash with his girlfriend. When did he get here? He didn't look very good if you ask me. He had a very annoyed look on his face. I giggled and turned around to continue with the class.

Finally, the bell rang. Iris and I packed our stuff and headed to our next class. She had Pokémon Breeding right now, so we said goodbye and went our own way. I found Dawn and remembered I had third period with her. We talked and talked until we arrived. The seatings were in groups of three. Luckily, we found May sitting in one of the groups by herself. I said a quick hello to Professor Oak and scurried off to my seat. We must've surprised her, because she yelped in a loud way. Dawn and I laughed our heads off while May angrily yelled at us. We took our seats and waited for the class to begin.

Soon, three boys entered the class. One of them had green hair and was wearing a tuxedo. The other one had brown, spiky hair and brown eyes. The third one was Ash.

Arceus, why do you do this to me?

I decided to shut up and avoid saying his name. After all, whenever he hears me say, or even think his name, he'll come rushing to Earth asking me what's wrong. Yep. Perks of catching the God Pokémon everybody.

Back to the subject. How many classes do Ash and I have together? I ignored them and kept talking only to find May and Dawn staring at them. And blushing. Seriously, their faces were an eerie red right now...

The boys sat down next to us. I swear I saw smoke come out of Dawn and May's ears.

What the hell is up with those two?

"Hello everyone and welcome to Pokémon Relations," Professor Oak started. "In this class, we will go through all the theories, including my own, of how humans and Pokémon work together, of how they form an unbreakable bond. From here, I can feel the bond between you and your Pokémon." He continued giving his lecture about his theories and stuff. I already knew this, of course, but it's kind of a refresher.

All the freaking class I saw Dawn and May give a few glances to the boys. The bell rang and we packed up. Just before they could rush out that door, I yanked them by the hair and pulled them back.

"Where do you think you're going?" I smirked.

"W-We are g-going to our l-locker," they both stammered.

"Oh hell no you're not. Not until you tell me what's going on," I said.

They both sighed and May continued, "We promise we'll tell you in the break." She took out her pinky, "Pinky-Promise."

"Did you just Pinky-Promise me?" I laughed.

"Well, do you accept?" I took out my pinky finger and wrapped it around May's. We all went to our lockers. Fortunately they were all next to each other, including Iris's. When we all finished, we made our way to the cafeteria. Ninetales was following me, but at the same time it was playing with Dawn's Piplup and Iris's Axew. We took a table and sat down.

They better explain everything, and they better explain it NOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
4.1K 139 30
Lillian Maurer was a beautiful girl who was very infatuated to someone who she was the same gender with for years. 'Six years and still counting' Ca...
113K 1.7K 86
What happens when a girl does a survival show with 99 boys? Does she leave the first few episodes? Does she debut with the final group? Yuanwei wante...