Pulchritude

bitchettes tarafından

she was pulchritudinous, and that pulchritude did both wonders and horrors for her. told in the form of voice... Daha Fazla

01 : objectifying
02 : no call back
03 : head trauma
04 : arrested
05 : unexpected
06 : confession
07 : calls from prison
08 : inability
09 : leave
10 : strangers
11 : basic
13 : where
14 : psychological
15 : plead
16 : insanity
17 : missing
18 : maybe
19 : too late
20 : exchanging niceties
21 : beware
22 : judgment day

12 : weightless

4 1 0
bitchettes tarafından

notes entry on defendant's phone, 14/02/17

It's Valentine's Day. I don't know whether to be sad, happy, or in between. Should I rejoice in happiness? Wallow in sorrow? Be emotionless? People are expecting things of me and not telling me those things, and when I don't do those things or act that way, they get mad at me. I don't know what people want from me anymore. It's the first Valentine's Day that I've had in a long time where I don't have a valentine, an unusual feeling I'm not liking. I'm refusing to let go of the time when I had a valentine or two, basking in the glory of love. When everything was alright, my life was better than great, and I could live my life the way I wanted to. It's reminiscent of a better time, when I had everything in my life sorted, or at least more sorted than right now. I keep holding on, carrying more vivid descriptions of the emotions love entails and memories than I can handle. And I feel dragged down with this, but I can't let it go. I can't become weightless. These memories and descriptions are keeping my alive, giving me a purpose to try and better my own life. The feeling of being cherished, valued is one I desperately crave, and without a reminder of what that felt like, I have no will to live.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

35.6K 176 4
Dee Dee 🐑 အပြာစာပေ
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...