SpartAce I: School Love Affair

By MongjiGuin23

While Jong Kook ventures the uncertain trails of scars and bruises, Ji Hyo endures the burdens of everyday sp... More

Three Dumb Guys
The Messenger
Only Girl
Kang Gary
Locked Up
A Call For All Leaders
Morning Surprise
A Rose among Thorns
Troublemaker
Ice Princess
Metal Girl
Blushes and smiles
Slowly fitting in
Sorority
Sleeping Beauty
Feisty Ji Hyo
Friends
Glares and Stares
Deceived
Save Me
Song Ji Hyo Protection Squad
Ji Hyo Noona
Seok Jin's love and Jae Suk's worries
Naui Oppa
Scars and Bruises
JOng Han
Ex
Ji Hyo ppabo
Naui Eonnie
Who
can you date him?
SongSong Siblings
music in me
Hyung's young love
Fun and Friends
He's still the one.
his Melody
Freedom and frenemies
Tears
Suspect
Ex's and Oh's
Why's
Childhood
weaknesses
Relieve but Anxious.
Mong Ji & Kookie
Will we get out of this?
Because i like you, Song Ji Hyo.
"Nah Dongsaeng
Just like a Sister
Anxiety
you have a strange way of making people like you.
Dumped
"Ji Hyo's Most Beautiful Moment"
Warmth and Coldness
Something Warm and Soft
changes
질투 (jiltu)
That Kiss
Blanket Kick
Silence means Yes
the Second Lead
Enough running away.
Perplexed. Confused. Puzzled.
❤❤❤
Busted
Wild 'Giraffe' Chase
Shock
💕
Invisible yet visible
mysteriously beautiful
Waver.
strike one
strike two
"I don't want to clip your wings and stop you from flying."
Yield
Brace for the Ending. hehe
END
Update

"When Jealousy turns to Hate"

1.3K 34 4
By MongjiGuin23

"Waaaaah! This is very beautiful! ", Eun Hye says brightly when they arrive in the pier where the yatch they are going to ride is anchored.

Jong Kook has been uneasy having Eun Hye around them, for who knows what her ulterior motives right now.

He doesn't really know if it's a good thing that Ji Hyo's aunt permitted her to bring Ji Hyo in a trip.

But he has to admit the new view is quite refreshing though.

Lots of yachts at different models and forms are anchored in the pier. And Dong Hoon leads them to a white, small but luxurious one where two crews are waiting in the plank leading to the yacht.

"Waaah, Dong Hoon-ah.. Your uncle is really rich! ", Seok Jin says as they are lead into it.

Jong Kook is at the back part of the bunch, and he can see how excited the others are.

They are all looking around excitedly, but the most amusing to look is Ji Hyo.
She's looking around curiously, her eyes bright and her lips are in a curve today. But she is handling her excitement well, for she isn't yelling in awe like the others are.

She looks fresh today, too.

They're all wearing beach outfits today, and it seems like casual wears to the members.

But Ji Hyo looks like someone who has never seen the sun before.

She's wearing a comfortable shirt and shorts that reveals a lot of her legs. And her complexion is blinding.

He follows her towards the plank, where the crew reminds them to be careful for the yacht is rocking slightly with the gentle waves.

She jerks as the boat rocks a little stronger, and he instinctively reaches out to support her from the back.

"Does this usually rock like this? ", she asks as he supports her all the way to the yacht.

"Yes. Depending on the waves. ", he says as they arrive inside, where they are greeted with luxury.

The floor has this shiny wooden patterns, making it look cozy. On their right sight is a huge white couch with small pillows over it and a coffee table like a normal living room, behind it is a  set of kitchen wares and countertops, with a cool bartending table and stools. On their right is the dining area. And on the walls behind has two doors.

"There are only two rooms, which can fit about four people. ", Dong Hoon says.

"Then Eun Hye and Ji Hyo take the room in the right, and then Seok Jin, Jong Kook, Dong Hoon and i will be on the left. ", Jae Suk suggests.

"What about us? ", Joong Ki, Gary and Kwang Soo objects.

"You're younger. ", Jae Seok says. "You should take the couch. "

"There's only one couch. Kwang Soo should sleep on it. ", Joong Ki suggests.
"Why should i be the one who'll sleep on it?! ", Kwang Soo yells.

Ji Hyo heads to the room, probably getting a headache from all the arguments.

"You settle that while we check our room.", she says, followed by Eun Hye.
After about ten minutes of arguments, Dong Hoon suggests to just figure it out when it's already time to sleep.

They just begin preparing their meals.
Jae Seok and Dong Hoon starts to cut the meat for Barbeque. Joong Ki and Kwang Soo are peeling the fruits and slicing it. Gary is the one assigned to cook rice while Jong Kook prepares the tools to burn coals for the barbeque.

While Seok Jin sits in the couch and is taking pictures.

"Yah! Aren't you even guilty? We're all working here. ", Jae Seok tells him.

Seok Jin just smiles. "There's nothing else to do. ", he says.

"This Hyung is so high maintenance.", Jae Seok says.

"Should i add this in the rice? ", Gary asks, showing the beans.

"No, you can't. ", Jong Kook says.

"Noona hates beans. ", Joong Ki adds.

"Ahh. Right. ", Gary says and discards the beans.

Jong Kook glances at Joong Ki, amused at the fact that he really likes Ji Hyo.

He seems to see Ji Hyo as a girl and not just as a Noona.

Then they suddenly feel the engine starts, making them all cheer.

They all leave what they are doing and head towards the foredeck to watch the yacht advance towards the sea.

"Waaaaah! ", Kwang Soo yells cheerfully.

They can not help but smile at the excitement as the boat sails farther and farther away from the pier, advancing towards the green and blue ocean that is glistening with the sunlight.

"Waaaah, this is beautiful. ", Jae Seok says.

The girls come and join them.

Eun Hye comes next to him and leans on the steel railings, her hair being blown back by the strong wind.

"This is really beautiful! ", she yells.

"As beautiful as Eun Hye-ssi! ", Dong Hoon yells, making the others laugh.

Jong Kook looks around and sees Ji Hyo on the other end of their group, between Gary and Joong Ki.

She looks so bright today as she gazes happily ahead, not minding her hair that is flipping freely behind her.

He has never seen her this bright bedoee, and he has to admit that it is a pretty sight. Despite her weird nature and unpredictabke attitude, he still can understand why she is several guys' ideal type.

Like the two boys who are on either side of her.

Jong Kook feels a gush of amusement again, as he stares at the trio.

One girl being happy and oblivious about the two guys who finds her more beautiful than the sight ahead.

Jong Kook chuckles silently.

"What's so funny? ", Eun Hye suddenly asks next to him.

He immediately makes a straight face and swallows his laughter.

"Nothing. "

"You were laughing. Silently.", Eun Hye says suspiciously.

"I told you, it's nothing. "

"You're finding her amusing? "

"Who? ", he asks clueslessly.

Eun Hye jerks her head to Ji Hyo's direction.

"No. ", he denies.

"Yaj, let's go finish our food so we can enjoy this sight immediately. ", Jae Seok suggests.

"Right. Come on. ", Seok Jin agrees and they all go back to what they are doing.

Jong Kook is finished gathering the tools for grilling, and he picks the bag of coals up to bring outside where the grilling pad is.

"Shall i help you? ", Eun Hye offers, picking up the fan, a plate and a lighter.

He nods and goes outside.

He starts setting up the grilling pad.

"This is beautiful. ", Eun Hye says as she gazes around.

"Yeh ", he answers.

"Do you remember? We used to go to the beach before. ", she reminds.

"Right.", he answers.

Of course he remembers. He might not have feelings for her anymore, but he can still remember the things they did together before.

They were so young and happy.

"Did you suffer much after i left? ", she asks.

Of course, i did. You were my only refuge back then, he wants to say. But no way.

"I don't think we still need to talk about that. ", he says as he starts putting the coals and lighting it.

She is about to say something when they hear Ji Hyo's voice.

"Kookie Hyung!", she calls, making them both turn to where she is coming from.

She is bringing a tray of skewered meet in her hands and she places it in the small table next to him.

"Here. ", she says.

"Ou thank you, Mong Ji-ah.. ", he says.

"Sure.", she says and looks at the beach table behind him. "Shall we eat in here? "

"Sure. You go tell the others. ", he says.
"Right. ", she says and then marches off to do so.

"I can't really figure her out.", Eun Hye says as she follows Ji Hyi with a look.

"Why? She's being so pure to you. ", he says.

She scoffs. "Right. ", she says sarcastically.

She stops talking when they heard the footsteps of Ji Hyo coming.

She's bringing some plates and forks.

She might have felt the tension in the air for she asks, "Am i interrupting something? "

"Of course not. ", he answers and glances at Eun Hye, who smiles bitterly.

After half an hour, the others come bringing the food they are assigned to take care of.

They set it up into the table while Jong Kook is already putting some cooked meat into a plate.

Then he notices that Ji Hyo is already next to it, and is busy stuffing lots of it into her mouth.

"Yah! How can you eat that already? And why didn't i notice you earlier? ", he asks.

She just chuckles and continues savoring the flavor of the meat.

"It's delicious. ", she says with a thumbs up.

"Don't get any more.", he says, but she picks up a piece instead and holds it infront of his mouth. "And now you're shutting me up with it? ", he says, but takes the bait anyway.

He opens his mouth for jI Hyo to put the meat in.

"Delicious, isn't it? ", she asks.

He nods in satisfaction as he chews the meat.

After they have their meal, the guys starts to take off their outer wears to reveal their rushguards.

The yacht has also stopped right in the middle of nowhere, and the sea is tempting blue below.

"Let's go swim! ", Kwang Soo yells and jumps into the water, splashing water everywhere.

"Come on, Hyung! ", he says to the others.

Jae Seok hesitates in the edge of the boat.

"Just go. ", Jong Kook says and kicks Jae seok's butt, sending him to the water head first.

He surfaces a second later and immediately yells, "YaAH, KIM JOng KOOK! ", making the others laugh.

"You, too, Hyung. ", Dong Hoon says and pushes him off before he knows it.

He later finds himself splashing into the water and being deaf as he goes down.

He immediately swims up and inhales fully. "You rascal. ", he cursed at Dong Hoon.

"Eun Hye-ssi, come on. ", they say at Eun Hye who is hesitating at the side of the yacht.

"You don't have to worry, Jong Kook Hyung is gonna take care of you. ", Dong Hoon assures.

Eun Hye smiles upon hearing that and she jumps into the water.

Jae seok and Kwang Soo helps her to float.

"And here comes our Ji Hyo-ah~……", Dong Hoon singsongs as he looks at Ji Hyo mischievously.

"Don't you dare. I've never swam in the sea before. ", she says.

"That's okay. There's lots of guys who will save you. ", Jong Kook says.

"Do you know how to swim, Noona? ", Joong Ki asks.

"In a pool, yes. "

"Then you're okay. ", he says and lifts her up into his arms.

She screams as he walks to the edge of the yacht, ready to throw her.

She flails and kicks playfully but he still throws her into the water.

She hits the water, and they wait for a second for her to come up. Then another second. Then another. Then a few others.

Then they exchange looks when it has almost been a minute long and she still does not surface.

He sees the others begin to panic as they swim towards where Ji Hyo is thrown.

"Noona. ", Joong Ki calls as he jumps into the water.

Jong Kook also flutters his feet to swim towards the same direction as Kwang Soo dives to look underwater.

Jong Kook is just about to dive in when he suddenly feels a pair of lean arms wrapping around his neck from behind, causing him to sink under water without warning.

He hears the playful scream of a female before he gets underwater, where he flaps his arms to get his head over the water.

Only then he sees that it is Ji Hyo who is clinging herself behind him.

"Yah! ", Jae Seok yells with the tone of irritation and relief.

"You scared us! ", Gary says.

"We thought you drowned, Noona!", Kwang Soo says. "I was getting ready to dive deeper and search for you. "

Ji Hyo just laughs, making fun of their anxiety.

"You seem to be an expert in swimming! ", Dong Hoon says.

"I had lessons before. ", she says, letting go at his neck and keeps afloat by herself.

He glares at her as she annoyingly stays afloat effortlessly.

She gives him a questioning look when she notices his look.

"What? ", she asks with a mischievous smile.

"Making people worry about youbis becoming your habit.", he says through clenched teeth.

She just laughs again. "It's because You guys get scared too easily."

He splashes water to her direction, but she still chuckles.

"Eonnie doesn't know how to swim? ", Ji Hyo asks when she sees Eun Hye being assisted by Kwang Soo to keep afloat.

Eun Hye chuckles shyly. "I did not really have swimming lessons like you. "

"But you have gone to the beach before? "

"Yes. But i had Jong Kook oppa to take care of me back then. ", she says, glancing at him.

The others howl teasingly, but Jong Kook keeps a straight face.

He feels his cheeks grow hot at the memory, though. He used to try teaching Eun Hye how to swim, but she still ends up depending on him.

After almost an hour of playing, they decide to go up to the yacht.

Gary is haulung himself up the deck when Jong Kook arrives next to it. He pushes Gary's butt upwards to help him and then he follows to climb up.

On the other side of the deck, he sees Seok Jin and Kwang Soo pulling Eun Hye up.

Jong Kook looks down to see who is left.

Joong Ki and Ji Hyo is still swimming in his direction.

He reaches out his hand for her, and she takes it when she arrives at the deck.

He then pulls her up into the deck and helps her stand up.

She taps his shoulder twice as a sign of thanks as she passes by him and heads inside the yacht.

When he turns his head the other way, he catches Eun Hye's angry glare.
After changing into dry clothes, Jong Kook comes out of the room.

Jae Seok, Seok Jin and Gary are already sitting in the couch with glasses of juice in the tabke in front of them.

"I never thought i can ride something like this in my early age. ", Jae Seok says dreamily.

"Me, too. I only dreamed of riding one owned by me. ", Seok Jin adds.

"You're too ambitious, hyung. ", Gary states tonelessly next to him.

"Right. ", Jong Kook agrees as he sits jn the floor across them and pours a glass of juice for himself.

"Eehy. We never know. ", Seok Jin says hopefully.

Joong Ki, Kwang Soo and Dong Hoon joins them.

"Hyung, it's really tight in there. ", Kwang Soo complains, pointing their room. "Can someone sleep in the girl's rooms to---?! "

They all jerk their heads to the direction of the girls' room with the sound of a glass breaking.

A second later, Kwang Soo is the one to head there first, and they all follow.
They all flood in the doorway, trying to peek what happen inside.

"I'm really sorry! ",Eun Hye is saying inside as she bends in front of Ji Hyo, who is sitting in the lower bed of the double bed, wiping something off her white shirt.

It takes him a second to realize that it is the same color as the huice they are drinking in the couch. And there is also a lot of it in one of the bags that are open.

The bag whom he recognizes as Ji Hyo's.

"I'm really sorry. ", Eun Hye says, wipping Ji Hyo's stained shirt.

"It's okay, eonnie. ", Ji Hyo answers.

"What happened, Noona? ", Joong Ki asks.

"I accidentally poured juice on her. ", Eun Hye says guiltily.

"Don't worry about it. ", Ji Hyo assures.

"But Noona.. ", Kwang Soo butts in.

They turn to him, who lifts something from Ji Hyo's bag.

Ji Hyo's clothes are all stained with yellow juice.

After the little commotion, Jong Kook catches Eun Hye alone in the foredeck.

He marches towards her, grabs her left arm and makes her turn to him.

"Why did you do it? ", he directly asks as Eun Hye gasps at the sudden attack.
"Oppa. ", she says softly in surprise.

"Why? ", he repeats firmly.

"I didn't mean it. ", she says innocently.

"We both know you did, Eun Hye. ", he insists.

This time, Eun Hye's innocent look banishes, replaced with mischief and displeasure as she slings his hold off her arm.

"And we both know why i did it, Oppa."

"Why are you doing this? Ji Hyo is not doing anything to you. "

"But she's doing something to the guys! To you! And i hate it! "

"Stop being insecure, Yoon Eun Hye! "

She scoffs. "I can't believe I'm hearing this from you. "

"It's because you're really crossing over the line! "

"Because you're being insensitive! You take care of her as if I'm not around!", she says angrily, her eyes suddenly shining with incoming tears. "You talk coldly to me and then turns all sweet when you're talking to her! I still have to get near you to get your attention while you notice her even if she's so far away! I need to ask for help before you tend to my aid while you reach out to her even before she says a word! "

"You're ----!"

He is cut off by the sound of light footsteps from behind, like someone is walking away bare footed.

Someone is walking away..

He jerks his head to its direction to see who had just heard their arguments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 12.9K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.2M 53.1K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
804K 18.3K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
70.8K 1.5K 23
Hey, you know almost the whole industry of female idols! What a playboy... During your stint as an idol, many things happen behind the scenes, and ro...