Werewolf Academy

By ToxicRoses

I couldn't stop my eyes as they wandered around his body, looking at each and every curve and line. Though wh... More

Chapter 1: Captured
Chapter 2: Can't touch this
Chapter 3: Welcome to my personal Hell
Chapter 4: Just....breathe
Chapter 5: New she-wolf
Chapter 6: Can't touch this
Chapter 7: Werewolf dodgeball
Chapter 8: More About Eva
Chapter 9: He Left Me
Chapter 10: Warned
Chapter 12: Tiger vs Kitten
Chapter 13: Friends
Chapter 14: Meet the New Wolf
Chapter 15: Announcements
Chapter 16: Evesdropping
Chapter 17: Secerts Reveiled
Chapter 18: Explaining Myself
Chapter 19: Driven Mad
Chapter 20: The Acceptance Ceremony
Chapter 21: My Pack
Chapter 22: SPYing Around
Chapter 23: Ms. Trouble
Chapter 24: Taking Notes
Chapter 25: Capture The Flag
Chapter 26: The Attack
Chapter 27: Waking Up
Chapter 28: Making Up
Chapter 29: Talking Back
Chapter 30: Night Of The Mates
Chapter 31: Meet Jane
Chapter 32: Helping Friends
Chapter 33: GIve You Hell
Chapter 34: Announcer
Chapter 35: Almost There
Chapter 36: Disneyland
Chapter 37: Going Back
Chapter 38: The Rules
Chapter 39: When Worlds Collide
Chapter 40: Part ONE
Chapter 40: Part Two
Night Of Wolves (Werewolf Academy Book 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Announcement
Chapter 22
Arctic Monkeys Rule<3
WATTY AWARDS
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
SideNote
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The Finale - Part 1
The Finale - Part 2
The Finale - Part 3
THE FINALE
Epilogue
ALT: FINALE & EPILOGUE

Chapter 11: I'm A People Person....I Think

109K 3.9K 1.1K
By ToxicRoses

****K IMPORTANT QUESTION AT END PLEASE READ!!!****

Carol pushed the cafeteria door open and ushered for me to go inside first. Well, I guess its called the dining hall. Whatever.

I haven't been in this room so it was much of a suprise. It looked more like a mini modern restaurant. The tables with tan and brown covers went very nice with the dark wooden looking walls.

There were many doors with signs by them indicating: Bathroom, game room, theater, chill zone, and so on.

I was snapped out of my gawking(wasn't really gawking) as Carol smiled a small grin and pulled me by my arm to the table with a bunch of how can I say this nicely? Different kinds.

They were dressed casually like kids ,but somehow different than the rest of the kids here. Most girls here wore short clothing either to act slutty of were just hot.

Don't get me wrong! I thought I had a pretty good body and gifted chest area that most girls here didn't have, my ass was a little to big for my liking, but I would never dress that short of clothing unless it had a purpose.

These kids looked like normal kids without a care in the world. I guess I kind of fit in with them.

They all turned as Carol dragged me over to them, and smiled.

There were 5 guys and 4 girls, not counting Carol and me.

Carol instantly brightened.

"Guys I'd like you to meet Eva," Carol said as we sat down.

Carol began introductions, "The guy next to you Eva, is Will."

I turned as I felt someone from my right tap my shoulder, and a guy grinned, who I assumed was Will. And may I saw that this boy was.......fine? He was pretty hot. Hotter than the rest of the guys and had a charming smile to match his blond hair and light blue eyes.

He stuck his large muscular hand out to me to shake which I did.

"William Martin Kernle Andrews the third, at your service ma'lady," he announced kissing the top of my hand.

I felt heat rise to my cheeks as I said, "Eva Danel Mathews Helarez Gregious Polaris Bowman, pleased to meet you."

He was stunned for a second until I burst out laughing followed by the rest of the group.

Will faked hurt and put a hand to his chest and said accusingly, "Why would you lie to moi? Am I that unworthy of your trust!"

"Hey!" I faked yelled back at him slapping his arm off his chest, "How dare you lie to your ruler!"

He bowed his head faking shame.

I giggled, "Off with your head!"

He looked up and started pleading, "Why ma'lady! Anything but that!''

I thought for a second.

"Or......YOU CAN BE MY SMURF!"

The group quieted at my sudden awkward outburst.

Will asked, "A smurf.......alright I'm a smurf!"

"Not only a smurf......but your my slave," I announced. Yes, I was a people person. I was starting to like Will.

The next thing made me burst out laughing with the rest of the group until our sides hurt.

Will, began singing "I'm a slave for you" by Brittney Spears.

A clearing of someones throat brought us back to reality with tears streaming down our cheeks.

"Would you like to order now?" a waiter looking guy said.

"Si!" I responded before anyone else could. "Uno mi casa!" I told him matter-of-factly.

The waiter looked confused and said to he'll be back.

We burst out into laughter as soon as he left.

I had no idea what I just said.

"You know you just told him you would like one my house," a small girl with a red face from laughing said.

Everyone quieted down.

I looked dumbfounded, "Oh......"

Carol held her small hand up grinning like a idiot, "Okay now on with our introductions from our dramatic Will. The boys in order are Luke, Aaron, Blake, and Jackson. The girls are Miranda, Kelly, Jopie, and Lilly."

We all said hi like we knew each other from way back.

I liked them.

The guy named Luke ordered us all hamburgers. Well, it was just two choices. Pizza or hamburgers.

The girls and guys excused themselves to the bathroom. I didn't need to because I just took a shower. Will said he just took a shower like me, so it was just him and me.

The waiter brought our food, all large hamburgers. I haven't realized how hungry I was until now. That's why I probably felt so weak.

I had completely ignored all the other students in here.

A sudden idea popped into my head and I grinned.

"Uh oh! I know that smile," Will said and them grinned mischievously, "What we doing?"

I smiled. I had a new partner in crime.

Many of the students left for the bathroom.

I grabbed Will by the arm and dragged his near near my mouth.

"Follow my lead," I whispered so no one could hear.

He nodded his blue eyes only on me.

I grabbed his hand handing him the hot sauce on our table.

He nodded eagerly understanding.

I stood his hand in mine as we walked by a table. I fake tripped over a chair my hand knocking off the top of the bun of hamburger.

"Oops!" I said.

"No prob. I got it." Will said.

The hot sauce was up his sleeve as he dripped some on the burger while he put the top on.

He smiled evilly at each other and skipped happily to our seats.

We sat there trying to act normal. But of course it didn't work.

The guys and girls came back and immediately noticed a change.

"Hey......you guys okay?" Lilly asked.

I nodded sneaking a glance at Will. He had a large grin like me. His lips sealed.

"Super!"I squealed. Wow! Awkward.

They took their seats each watching us with weary eyes.

Will slipped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to his left side. He lips were near my near.

"Commencing in 5," He said as I felt him smile at my ear.

The rest of the guys looked at us weird like we lost our mind.

Will and my eyes immediately trained on the seat we had just walked by. Everyone began eating still looking at us weird.

No matter how hungry I was I restrained myself knowing I would choke if I ate it now.

"3.....2.....1," Will counted silently.

The kid burst out of his seat with a yelp and ran for the bathroom.

And the laughter in the whole dining room came from me and Will. It was pretty silent.

We high-fived each other.

"Genius!" Will said laughing his deep husky laugh. It was pretty hot if I do say so myself.

"Well I couldn't do it without you," I said patting him on the back.

"Non-sense! Your naturally talented!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah I am aren't I?" I said cockily. "That's why I'm your smurf leader and your all my minion smurf."

I smirked at the end and stated matter-of-factly.

"I'm not a smurf!" Jackson I think said.

The rest of the group had confused expression till they understood that we did the prank.

I looked at Jackson smiling evilly, "Not yet you aren't."

His face scrunched up, "What is that supposed to mean?"

I leaned in across from Will and said, "I would sleep with my eyes open if I were you."

He froze as I heard some giggles.

"Your going to rape him?" Will asked.

I smiled at him, "No. I'm just saying that if he wakes up and his bodies dyed blue, I didn't do it."

I leaned in closer to Will, "But I may do that to you."

Wow. I was acting like a slut. Aren't I a good actress? Though they all know I'm joking. I'm rarely serious.

Will grinned leaning inches from my face. His warm breathe swept over me.

"Unless I do it to you first," he smirked and said.

I pushed him back against his chair, my cheeks heating up.

"Not possible my little blue friend. I would do it to you first," I said to him faking a threat.

He chuckled and we began eating and talking about random subjects.

****ugh didnt want to stop there but whatever:Dupload more later:D

oh the question!!!!!

WHO'S LIFE DO YOU THINK IS HARDER? A GIRLS OR A GUYS?

I think a girl for many reasons counting I am one but tell me what u think:DDD

and vote

ppppllllleeeaaasssee:D

WHOOO LIKES    Will?

IIIII DDDOOOOO:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 0 12
The closer we got to their pack, the more my wolf became restless. I glanced at my beta to my right. Her fierce gaze matched mine. I knew she wanted...
138K 2.7K 22
"I am a werewolf." As those words slipped through my lips, my angel looks at me bewildered. "You're a-a- what?" I nod, "A werewolf. But not just any...
93.9K 3.6K 22
Previously titled "You Rejected Me...Wow Big Deal" "Where are the people White Moon sent?" Shawn demands for an answer, sending the growl towards me...
2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...