Non Partagé

By MelaninBisou

Tavion an 18 year old from Columbia SC trying to find himself during his senior year with Heartbreak, Friends... More

Last Time.....
Number 61
You Deserve to be Happy
His Scent
S'Excuses
Michal Allen
Turn Up
I want You (Updated)
What If He's Right?
Stalk Much Pt. 1
Stalk Much pt.2
Date Night Pt. 1
Date Night Pt. 2
Pre-Prom
Pre-Prom pt.2
NEW
Going Out With A BANG
Black BODIES
PLEASE READ
Comeback??
Question

News Flash

1.7K 57 1
By MelaninBisou

News Flash: So Wattpad is shit. I just found out that Wattpad servers cut the last half of this chapter, why you say? Who fucking knows. Just know that I would never do that to my fans give you half a chapter and just say fuck it. But If you see anything whether that might be Punctuation, Misplaced Chapters, or Unfinished chapters, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me It would be a lot of help once again thanks to all of my readers.

ALSO THE REAL CH.8 IS Published GO READ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 113 38
Blue just turned 18 and he has never hated and loved his life as much as he did at this particular age. He is an Introvert, like he is full to the to...
181K 6.5K 32
₍🕊₎ ..⃗. ꒰ 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐘𝐍 ꒱ In which the prince decides to go to a public high school for his senior year started: august 14th 2019 completed: novem...
208K 3.6K 20
When two boys who've hated each other since youth share a dorm room, things are bond to happen, mistakes are bond to be made and sparks are bond to f...
88.7K 5.4K 26
Dontavius has been in love with Diamond since they were kids. When they were 23 and 22 respectively and finally began exploring a relationship togeth...