The New Family Member (Bat fa...

By DC_Writer_E

Emily is just a normal girl who moved to Gotham City two days ago. She meets Nightwing and Robin and then dis... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Tag
Authors Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Another Tag
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A REALLY IMPORTANT NOTE
Extra chapter
Chapter 55
UPDATE
Chapter 56
I WILL UPDATE
THE NEW FINCH SUIT + UPDATE
Emily's Birthday Party

Chapter 57

2.2K 55 22
By DC_Writer_E

{Dicks POV}

I could only watch, Batman didn't even show any fear. I heard a little stone fall from the ceiling next to me and darted my eyes to where it came from, it was Nyssa! I quickly looked at  Batman who didn't seem to notice her just like Emily.

'HALT!' Ra's ordered and Emily stopped.

'Why did you stop me grandfather?' she asked.

'I think you need to know who this man is.' he said and she took off his mask, she looked more shocked than ever.

'H-how?' she questioned.

'Emily, this is your father, Bruce Wayne also known as Batman.' he said and she had a hart time standing on her legs.

'W-was he the man of my dreams.' she questioned herself and Batman took his chance and grabbed her tightly and had her in a headlock.

'Let me go!' she said and he didn't say anything. Ra's took out his sword and stook ready beside Talia with her guns. I looked at Nyssa and she gave me a wink, she had something planned.

'Don't you think I see her?' Ra's made clear and Talia shot her. She fell from the ceiling, Tim quickly caught her and treated.

{Bruces POV}

'Emily, I need you to calm down.' I said as she started struggling very badly. She also tried to cut me but my suit protected me. She grabbed pepperspray form my utility belt and sprayed it in my face, the second I was out she kicked the back of my knee and escaped my lock.

'Robin take care of Finch, I'll take care of the others.' I said and he nodded. I ran after Talia with Nightwing and started attacking her.

'I am deeply sorry beloved but we needed a new leader.' she said and that only made me more angry.

'Don't worry, you'll be happy if there is going to me some of this little league left.' I said and kicked the gun out of her hand, she took out another one and I focused on the spikes above me.

'Nightwing.' I said and he got the idea. I tried to spar with her a bit more until he planted all the bombs.' Jason was attacking Ra's and it looked like he was winning.

'I'm done!' Red Robin yelled and helped Nyssa get up. This pit will be no more.

{Damians POV}

'I don't want to hurt you!' I tried for the last time but sister still didn't listen.

'I don't need your pity!' she yelled and threw her stars at me which  dodged. You could really notice the hard training she had.

'Damian just do it!' Red Robin yelled as he started walking towards the exit. I sighed and guilt flushed over me for a second before I blocked all my emotions. I charged at her and she only smirked.

'Let's see if you are worthy now.' she said and Nightwing signaled that the bombs were planted. Ra's went after him and he threw the switch to Tim. Nyssa caught it and pressed the button. Everything started shaking and everybody started running out of the cave.

'Bruce look out!' Nightwing yelled and I threw my sword to the spike that was supposed to fall on him. I quickly turned back to sister and she had a deja vu moment. I quickly took that moment and injected her with paralysis formula which mad eher getting weak.

'I got sister!' I yelled and grabbed her.

'Let me go!' she said and I started dragging her out of the cave. Nightwing came after us with Todd but Batman stayed behind.

'We die as a family, Bruce.' grandfather said and my eyes widened, he had this planned!

'Grayson get father out of there!' I yelled and as he wanted to get inside the rocks blocked the door.

'N-no!' I said and passed Emily to Nightwing.

'Drake help me get these rocks out f the way!' I said as I tried to pull the rocks out of my way. The ground stopped shaking. I didn't stop, he can't be gone!

'FATHER!' I yelled and Drake pulled me back.

'Damian!' he said and I tried to kick him off.

'FATHER NO!' I yelled and sister yelled it out.

'Emily calm down!' Red Hood said and she fainted, I didn't even dare to look behind me. I was still looking at the rubbish my father lying under. He shouldn't have died like this!

'Damian.' Nightwing said as he placed his hand on my shoulder, I quickly slapped it away and turned around to look at him more angrily as I could ever be.

'DON'T TALK TO ME, CALL SUPERMAN NOW!' I ordered him and he sighed. I quickly took my phone out and started dialing the Justice League.

{Tims POV}

He couldn't be dead, he's Batman! This would be a piece of cake for him. I heard Damian yell at the phone to Superman. Emily started getting up slowly being so confused.

'Where am I?' she questioned and looked around.

'Guys what happened?' she asked and my eyes widened.

'Emily are you back?!' I said and she nodded, I quickly let go of Nyssa and went over to hug her.

'She's back!' I yelled and Nightwing smiled.

'Emily!' he cheered and hugged her.

'Where is father, why is everything ruined?' she said as she looked around her.

'Batman....tried to save her and ordered her to blow up the cave while he was still inside it.' I said and her eyes widened.

'N-no, it can't be,' she said and looked around, 'it's all my fault.' I quickly grabbed her hand and helt it tight.

'He did this, because he wanted to do this!' I said. Nyssa poked my side and pointed at a group rocks that were shaking.

'There is still hope!' I said and Emily saw it too, we started running as fast we could to it and started clearing the pile. I could feel the League coming.

{Emily's POV}

My hand started bleeding but I didn't give up! My eyes widenend as I recognised the symbol.

'Father!' I yelled and his face appeared, it was all scarred up which made me tear up, it was all my fault. I could feel his heart beat.

'Father please wake up!' I cried and he slowly opened his eyes groaning. He looked at me and tied to lift his arm which couldn't be more broken.

'Don't worry, I'm back.' I said and he tried to smile which came out as a grunt.

'Emily give him to me.' Supermand said standing behind me. I looked at father one more time.

'Please take care of him.' I said and he lifted him up from my hands. He quickly flew away and tears started forming in my eyes.

'Let's just go home.' Tim said. I also gave one last look at the temple.

'Blow it up.' I said and Flash looked at me shocked.

'What?' he said and I looked back at him.

'Blow it all up, my league was never happy here. The only memories it holds are pain and depression.' I said and he looked at Green Arrow.

'I'm fine with it.' He said and handed Flash his bombs. He was gone for a few seconds and handed me the switch.

'Do you want to do the honours?' he said and I grabbed it. We walked back to the plane and I got in first.

'I'll fly.' I said and Nightwing lifted me from my seat.

'No, you won't.' he said. A smile grew on my face, I missed them so much. We took off and I pressed the button together with Damian. A big flame appeared and it all started burning down.

'I'm happy your back.' Damian said and I gave him a smile.

'I'll never leave.' I said and he smiled, my smile faded as I started thinking of Batman.
 We arrived at the manor and I saw Alfred dusting something off. I walked towards him hoping he wasn't mad at me. He greeted the others and didn't know I was here. My  hand landed lightly on his shoulder and that was even enough for him to know that I was back. He quickly turned around with tears filling his eyes and hugged me.

'I can't believe it.' he said and I patted his back.

'I'm back Alfred.' I said, he wouldn't let go of me so I let him. We stood there for five minutes, me letting him cry out all his tears of joy.

'Please don't make me worry about you anymore.' he told me. I smiled and held him tighter.

'I will never leave you Alfred.' I said and he let finally go. I missed his warming smile so much. Sadly enough it faded away as he noticed someone missing.

'Where is master Bruce?' he asked and Red Hood sighed.

'He's now at the Watch Tower getting treated for his severe wounds.' He said and I felt worse by every second.

The day went by slowly. I was in my room, trying to get used to it again. Fifteen hours ahve passed and yet still no word from the League.

'Miss Emily?' Alfred said as he knocked on my door and opened it after.

'I'm not hungry.' I answered and he sighed.

'You haven't eaten since 7 AM.' he said and I looked back at my book.

 'Fine, I'm coming.' I said and walked down to the dining room. I was about to try my first bite when I got a message form Wonder Woman. I dropped my spoon and quickly answered.

'Yes?' I said and she gave me a smile.

'Good to have you back warrior, Bruce is waking up right now. You can see him if you would like.' she said. I thanked her and looked with a pleading face at Alfred. He smiled and waved at me as a sign of permission. I quickly stood up and called all the Robins together (except for Jason because he can't access the Watch Tower).
I arrived first and ran to the medical rooms, I entered the first one and saw him lying there, slowly waking up. Everyone was there, from the flash family to  few Amazonians as well.

'How are you feeling?' Superman asked and I gave him a smile.

'Better.' I answered and watched as my father opened his eyes.

'Welcome back Bruce.' Nightwing said and I hugged him.

'I missed you too, Emily.' father said and I let go of him.

'How are you feeling?' I asked.

'I felt worse.' He said and My eyes started watering.

'I missed you so much.' I said and he went with his hand through my hair.

'Emily?' Bart asked interrupting the beautiful moment, I gave him a look and he smiled.

'I think your father has something to ask you.' he said and wrapped an am around me.

'Bart told me he loved you and asked for my permission.' father said and my eyes widened. Did he just propose to my father?

'So, I'm engaged?' I questioned and he shook his head.

'No, I'm your boyfriend!' Bart finished his sentence and kissed me. All my problems seemed to fade the instant his lips touched mine. Damian cleared his throat and we parted away.

'There is still one thing we need to do.' Nightwing said and I raised an eyebrow.

'Wait for it.' Robin said and they all looked at their watch, I was so confused.

'Happy birthday!' Everybody cheered and my eyes widened, right the 17th of September!

'I totally forgot!' I face plamed myself and everybody laughed.

'Let's celebrate it than at the manor.' father said and gave me the proudest smile he has ever given anyone. I thought my life was already perfect when I came first to Gotham , but now I know that this is the perfect life.

-----------------------------------------THE END-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

This is it, THE END of my book.
I want to thank you all for this amazing journey and motivating me to keep going with my book. I love how this turned out, I have written everything by myself and am so thankful that you all love it.

Would you guys like a funny epilogue on Emily's birthday party? Le me know!

I'm going to also upload the next ideas I have for a book and you can vote on which oen you'll like to be next!

THANK YOU ALL, I LOVE YOU GUYS. YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you guys in Gotham ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 13K 33
the waynes are the most elite family in gotham city. news reporters adore them, villains hate them, and groupchats descend into chaos because of them.
2.4K 69 11
The Justice League somehow winds up several years in the future... Or maybe it's an alternate universe? After all, there seems to be an extra krypton...
68.4K 1.7K 32
With 4 boys, the Wayne Manor is always crazy. Damian is about to enter middle school! Spend a day in the life with the bat family- a family by day an...
26.5K 546 20
What happens when Y/n the adoptive daughter of The Joker and Harley Quinn Goes to Gotham academy to start a 'Normal Life' and bumps into Damian Wayne...