Pulchritude

By bitchettes

she was pulchritudinous, and that pulchritude did both wonders and horrors for her. told in the form of voice... More

01 : objectifying
02 : no call back
03 : head trauma
04 : arrested
05 : unexpected
06 : confession
07 : calls from prison
08 : inability
09 : leave
10 : strangers
12 : weightless
13 : where
14 : psychological
15 : plead
16 : insanity
17 : missing
18 : maybe
19 : too late
20 : exchanging niceties
21 : beware
22 : judgment day

11 : basic

4 1 0
By bitchettes

confession from prison inmate #10289, 05/02/17

"She was your basic rich white girl. It sounds racist, I know, but it's who she was. There are some girls like her. They only love you when you heed them no attention, because it's part of the thrill and the adrenaline rush they get when conquering you. They see you as a challenge, one that they typically end up accomplishing in about a week or so. They saw you as another notch in their belt, so to speak, just another lovesick Instagram follower that gained her popularity. And you couldn't do much, their beauty just enthralled you like no other. It was like a disease."

She looked at me.

"Do you agree with this description?"

I smiled. "Well, I certainly have the looks for it. Ask any male here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
80.2K 5.6K 60
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...