Love Patterns (ONE DIRECTION...

By carmen071700

6 besties move to los Ángeles California. They move away from their hometown in Georgia. They enter college a... More

Love Patterns
Chapter 2 (Arriving at the Party)
Chapter 3 (The Party)
Chapter 4 (Ping pong and Feisty chicks)
Chapter 5 (Truth Hurts)
Chapter 6 (~WTF~)
Chapter 7 (Secrets )
Chapter 8 (Revealing Secrets )
Chapter 9 - (Missions??)
Chapter 10 ~ (Ready Set GO)
Chapter 11~(READY GO)~
Chapter 12 ~(Racing?)
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter~13-(we need you)

Chapter 1 (Very sassy first day)

115 10 1
By carmen071700

Carmen's P.O.V (point of view)

"Aren't you guys just excited as i am?!" Natalie squeals excitedly, "I just can't believe we all made it to college and we're all started the same day to!!! I mean thats just amazing don't you guys think?!!!"

"Omg Natalie calm down! I need my ears to hear you know?!" I yell at her smiling to show her I'm messing with her after she gives me a sad gaze. Once she notices, she goes back smiling happily as we walk into class.

"Hey, welcome to college, so you must be the new toys in town huh?" A blonde tall, skinny, very pretty chick asks us.

'Hell no Bitch' I want to say but instead I just give her an awkward yea. Only cause i promised Natalie not to get in trouble on our first day. Our history teacher comes in.

"Welcome girls, So why don't you all sit in the front room," She says more than asking us.

"Yeah, not happenin Mrs. ...Rumbark" Lesly immediately says speaking for us.

"Lesly?!" Natalie whispers nudging her hard on the side while giving her a calm down look.

"Sassy" I hear someone say snapping their fingers along.

"Okey, so you, Ms. Lesly and ???" Mrs. Rumbark points at Wendy and Cathy.

"Wendy," She quietly responds.

"Cathy," She says.

"You three can go to the back desks since you don't want to sit up here", Shes says. An awkward silence is then spread around the room as the teacher nervously starts again.

"And the rest of you young ladies can sit up here next to Niall and Zayn," She tells us.

"Sure," Natalie and I respond in unison. Destiny keeps quiet but shyly follows us behind. I take a deep breath as i make my way to my new seat with Natalie.

"O* M* G*" I silently say to myself.

"Dibs" Natalie mumbles at me while looking at Niall. He turns around and smiles shyly at her.

"I think he heard you," I tell her. She rolls her eyes and quietly giggles.

That Zayn and Niall guys are so HOT! I can literally see smoke around them. It just cause their so damn good-looking. That class went by so dang slow. It seemed an eternity until it finally ended. Once the bell rang everybody rushed out of the room.

"Okey so what classes do you guys have next?" I ask them

"I've got um.. Mrs. Wellborn," Wendy responds.

"Me too," Lesly and Cathy say together.

"Who do you have Natalie?" I ask

"Um Technology and Engineering with Mr. Wolberry. I've heard he's hot!" Natalie says playfully at us.

"Who do you have Destiny?" I ask

"Mr. Wood for whatever tha hell he teaches" Destiny responds. Its surprising how she's so shy around new people and not around the other girls and me. After Destiny tells us who she had, everyone looks at me.

"So what about you?!" Cathy and Natalie both scream/whisper at me like usual. I look down at my schedule and tell them

"Mr. Wolberry"

"Yay!" Natalie squeals

We all chuckle at her normal reaction.

"We should get going now ladies. We wouldn't want to be late for class on our first day would we?" She tells us

"Hey chill, we're new remember guys. Meaning free slip for coming late!" I say,"Just give them that excuse"

Everyone giggles as the bell rings making us split up for class. Once Natalie and I walk into our classroom everyone decides to turn and stare at us.

"Great" Natalie whispers, "you made me late for class"

"Shut tha fuck up" I say

"So why are you two ladies late?!" he yells at us making everyones attention to us. Which wasn't a good idea cause I got really irritated. Especially when people dont mind their own damn business.

"Because!", I start with a new york man/ ghetto accent, "We is new and couldn't find yo class, maybe" i fire back at him.

"So rudeness sticks to you?" He asks.

"Yep" I say making sure to pop the p.

"You both can go sit in the back, in between Tyler and Harry" he says to us.

The guy, i think is Harry has got to be the hottest guy that I've ever seen. His curly dark brown hair fell over his smooth perfect face.Oh my gosh, I feel myself blushing and turn to Natalie. Just as i thought, she was blushing too. We walked to the back where our seats were waiting for us. As class went by, I could feel Harry constantly gazing at me throughout the entire class period. The Tyler guy glanced over at us every now and then. The last 15 minutes of class, Mr. Wolberry noticed Harry and got his attention.

"Hey dude, it isn't polite to stare and you should stop before you drill a hole through her head" Mr. Wolberry says.

Harry gives him a glare but the teacher decides to ignore it. I felt my face go tomato red.

O, *breath*

My, *breath*

The last ten minutes felt like an hour. About five minutes before class ended I got really annoyed and decided to say something.

"Do you need something? Is my make up smudged or something? If it is well guess what?!" *i take a loud breath* "I don't care, so tell me what your fuckin problem is, so for the last freaking time what the hell do you what?!" I ask screaming but whisper so only he could hear me.

Natalie nudges my side hard "Calm your tits woman, he was only staring", she tries to relax me a little.

The bell decides to ring, before he could answer me. After Tech and Engineering, the rest of the day went by fast. We showed up in the halls during switching classes. I had Lesly and Natalie during my third. Destiny in fourth and Wendy in my fifth class. I was on my own for sixth and seventh period. Eighth was it we all had the same class, except cathy. She had Dr. Dwilly during that time which pretty much sucked. A lot! Natalie had whined a lot about how she missed her.

We got home, well not exactly home but to our dorms. First though we had to go to the office for us to know who we had to be room mates with. The first two who were paired up was Lesly and Destiny. No, No, No. This cannot get any worst cause this is the worst thing that could ever happen.

"So are you two gunna be able to behave enough so that you guys don't get kicked out of the dorms?" I ask Destiny and Lesly.

"I mean I don't hate Destiny, She hates me for no reason," Lesly says.

"Yes you do know that I hate you because you're the one that rubs on Anakin!" Destiny screams getting closer to lesly with every word she pronounces. I break the space in between them.

"Hey Ladies, ladies, I will see if they will let me switch dorms with Lesly. There's no need for violence right now and for y'all to get kicked out on your first day of college," I say.

I ask the main office lady and said it would be fine. In the end, Natalie and Cathy were paired together cause their best friends. Lesly and Wendy shared a dorm and them Destiny and me.

"I'm exhausted! Ima go to sleep," I say and Lesly yanks on my arm.

"No Carmen, we are going to go to a party tonight" Lesly says sounding more like a demand than a statement.

"WHAT?" I ask. "Noo Lesly today was only our first day and you want to go partying?! I don't think so young lady." I say back to her.

"We are going to go! My new friend...um...whats her face... Juli, thats her name, invited us to a frat party. So we are going and thats final!" Lesly demands.

"Okey but what are we gunna wear? We haven't even unpacked everything completely, Lesly" i tell her.

"Well we still have three hours until it starts so get finished unpacking!" Lesly fires back. Leaving without letting me say otherwise.

"Uhhhh my goodness Lesly!!" I scream loudly causing chicks to turn their heads directly at me.

~3 HOURS LATER~

"Okey, Everybody ready?" Lesly asked

"Yea," We all say together causing us to laugh at each other.

I was wearing a black strapless dress that was very tight on my body and was high above my mid thighs .My hair was curled to my back. My shoes were black toms cause I can't walk in high heals (last time I tried to walk in high heals I fell flat on my face). I put some very thick eyeliner some mascara and lip gloss to add some shine to my lips.

Natalie wore shorts. They were very short but covered her body nicely. She had on a black tight shirt that showed off most of her curves. Her black wavy hair that reached to her shoulders was down and made sure to cover half her face as usual. On her feet were her favorite black high heel sneakers.

Lesly was wearing a dress similar to mine, but hers was red and reached a little bit above her knees. Her dress was looser against her body. Her hair was also curled but pulled to the side of her face. She had applied a bit of eyeliner to make her eyes pop out.

Wendy had on light tight skinny jeans with a light colored tank top. Her black wavy hair was split between the middle and pulled to both sides of her face. She had put on her favorite red converse to match her light red top.

Destiny is wearing a pink, beautiful dress that goes midway up her thighs. Also had on some matching pink converse. Added some mascara and eyeliner to her gorgeous face. Her blonde colored hair was straighten like normally.

Cathy also decided to wear a mini skirt. her black kinda red hair was curled perfectly to her mid back. She had put on her black toms that matched her purple tank top.

"Well then lets get this party started, shall we?!" Lesly exclaims happily.

"Are we going in the same car? Or should we take my car and Natalie's?" I question them as we head to the door.

"Noo, we're all going in yours carmen! I dont think any of us will be able to drive back home if yall drink," Natalie says.

"Just one drink everyone! Or else mommy over here is gunna beat your asses," Cathy tells us, causing everyone but Natalie to crack up.

"Fine," I reply, While Natalie pouts because we laughed.

The car ride was spent with loud music and the girls screaming at the top of their lungs. Just another normal ride like always. Once we arrived it was already packed. Lots of guys and girl were walking around the house, many drink and some vomiting in the bushes.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" I ask lesly.

"Positive," lesly responds, "See that tall skinny chick with the short shorts with the pink tank top that shows off her belly. She got blonde hair."

"Ooh I see her!" Wendy shouts, "Is she the one with the blonde hair?"

"Yea! Thats Juli, tha chick that invited me," Lesly says

"She's got really short shorts," Cathy beings to say, "Shorter than yours Natalie!"

"OMG I'm wearing shorts! So what?!! It's not my fault my ass is big in everything!" Natalie yells dramatically.

"Someone wants to get laid tonight!!" Wendy says making Natalie's face turn red.

"Um noo," Natalie playfully says. Everyone laughs and starts getting off the car.

"Oh hey look there's tha guy from tech class!!" Natalie exclaims very excitedly, "And the guy you told off today."

I turn my head to his direction and caught him staring back at me. He winks at me and I try my best to act as if I was annoyed but really I could help wanting to smile back.

"You told him OFF Carmen, but he's so hot?!" Wendy says very shocked and surprised.

"So that doesn't mean anything. He annoyed the shit out of me in class." I fire back feeling guilty but he did deserve it for staring at me.

"He was just staring at you Carmen. It's just cuz he wants you" Natalie winks playfully walking behind us to stay by Cathy.

"Ewww!!" I exclaim. We all laugh at my reaction as we make it to the front door.

"Lets get this party started ladies!!" Lesly tells us.

We all say "Yay!!" With excitement.

"This is gunna be an interesting night," From me.

"What?" Natalie asks me even though i know she heard me clearly.

"You heard me," I say back.

"Umm kk," Natalie responds back smiling brightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.7K 30
β‹˜ ──── βˆ— β‹…β—ˆβ‹… βˆ— ──── β‹™ "I don't need a boy in my life" Ashley said. "And I never will" When her mother died she didn't really take it well. It was all...
300 12 11
Sixteen years later, Quinn is a Junior in high school. She is going day to day learning each day that she has tasks to face. She learns that people w...
43.8K 1.3K 43
Book series in order β™₯ { β€’ My Brother Bestfriend } { β€’ This Thing Called Life } { β€’ This is Our Life } [ This Thing Called Life is the sequal to My...
14K 1.6K 103
WARNING: My story contains mature and sensitive content. Please read at your own risk. *** Previously "Saving The Girl Who Thought She Was Broken" **...