Pursuing Mr. Bieber || zustin...

By gvnsandtvmblr

In which a small town Boy named Zayn moved to California in order to pursue his dream in art, starting off as... More

[0] promo/preview
[1] Zanny Boy
[2] Cancer Sticks
[3] Big Jerk
[4] Ring A Bell
[5] Good Guy
[6] First Day
[7] Bad Day
[9] Pass
[10] Monsters
[11] Tie Dye
[12] Sickeningly Sweet
[13] Ice Cream
[14] Happiness
[15] Cute
Nerd - D&J
[16] Couples Night
[17] Mentor
[18] Gallery of Feelings
[19] Innocence
[20] Shell shocked
[21] Lipstick
[22] Remembered
[23] Angel In Disguise
[24] Kinda First Date
[25] Shirtless
[26] Mommy
My First Tag
[27] Bradford
[28] Zayn Malik
[29] New Years
[30] Breaking Point
[31] Abandoned
[32] Dead
[33] Love.
[34] Forever & Always
[35] Epilogue
What You Didn't Know

[8] The Letter

3.8K 140 128
By gvnsandtvmblr

Don't forget to vote and comment! It means a lot. ❤️
Maisie Bieber above ^^

-

Zayn woke up from his nap around six thirty. While sitting up from his pillow, he felt icky from the sweat drenching his body because of the hot apartment. He placed his feet on the warm hard wood floor, standing up from the couch. He immediately went over to his air controlling system, turning it down and switching it to cool.

Zayn went back over to the living room area and picked up his half-eaten food and bottle from the coffee table. Deciding he'd finish the chicken later, he went inside of his refrigerator and placed it and the bottle of water in there, closing the door afterward.

He went back over to the living room area to straighten it up. He folded his blanket up and sat it at one end of the couch. He also straightens up his pillows to his liking; leaving his couch looking all nice and tidy. He picked up the remote and turned off the television, deciding that he would probably spend the rest of the night in his bedroom. He went over to his kitchen counter to grab his bag and phone off the counter so he could take them to his room. On his way to the back of the apartment, Zayn flipped the light switches, seizing all of the lights.

Zayn walked down the end of hallway and opened his room door, immediately entering the warm room. He left the door open so the air could flow in and cool the room down. After sitting his things down on the bed, he went over to his dresser and pulled out some sleeping clothes. He then went over to his bathroom and turned on the light, closing the door behind him, even though he was the only one inside of the apartment.

He sat his sleeping clothes down on his bathroom counter. He then went over to the showers and turned it on, water shooting out of the shower head. He adjusted it to the temperature that he desired, then he stripped out of his work attire and grabbed them, going over to his dirty clothes hamper, placing them inside. Seeing that it was almost full, he decided that he was going to wash clothes later on. Zayn went back over to his shower and stepped inside, his body immediately being attacked by the warm water.

Zayn sighed in bliss as the water touched his skin, immediately relaxing his body. He closed his eyes and leaned against the shower wall, letting the water cascade down his body. After a few minutes in wonderland, Zayn grabbed his washing cloth and soap, rubbing the two together and scrubbed his body. After getting to wherever he could reach, he stepped under the water; allowing it to wash away the soap on his body.

Turning off the water, Zayn stepped out of the shower, water dripping down his body. He immediately grabbed his towel, wrapping it around his body. He went over to his sink and did his nightly routine; brushing his teeth, washing his face before applying his face mask and taking it off, then blow dried his hair. After that, he took his towel off and threw it in the hamper. He then put on his night clothes, which consisted of mickey mouse pajama pants, a black tank top, and some regular socks. Now finished, Zayn walked to his bathroom door and opened it, turning off the lights behind him while walking out.

Walking into the now cool room, Zayn hopped on top of his bead, landing on the soft duvet. He immediately reached over and grab his phone that he threw on his bed earlier when he walked in. He unlocked the device and saw that it was 7:16, but what really stood out to him was the number of missed calls that he had. He had at least four from Louis, five from Kendall, two from Harry, and eleven from his parents, who were the most recent. He started to wonder how he managed to sleep throughout all of the clothes, and then he realized that his phone was still on silent from earlier.

He reached over to his bag and opened it, pulling out his laptop. He opened up the device and pressed the start button, powering it up. Once it was on, he put in the password to his account, granting him access and showing his deadpool lock screen. He clicked on the skype icon, and after a few seconds of waiting it popped up. Immediately he noticed that Louis and Kendall were already in a call in the group chat. He was about to click join, until his now unmuted phone went off, playing the default apple ringtone. Zayn eyebrows furrowed, and he reached over and grabbed the device. Once he grabbed it, he looked at the screen and saw that it was his mom and dad, their name in his phone showing on the screen. Zayn let out a small smile, and clicked the accept button, forgetting the skype call.

"Hello?" Zayn called out to his parents.

"Hello Zayn!" Zayn mom said, her British accent flowing through his ears. He couldn't help the smile that reached his face hearing his mother voice. In the background he could hear his father shouting 'hello son' from the distance.

"Hi Mama! Hi Papa!" Zayn replied, shifting on his bed into another comfortable position. Zayn hasn't really spoken to his parents in the past week or so, so hearing their voice definitely brighten his mood.

"Why did you answer earlier?" Zayn mother asked. He bit his lip and held his head down.

"S-sorry. When I got home from work I ate and went to sleep. I left my phone on silent so I didn't hear you guys called," Zayn explained to her, getting silent as he finished the sentence.

Hearing Zayn mention his job, it clicked in both his mother and father head that today was his first day. "Oh yeah!" His father started, "How did it go? Was everything okay? Did the teenagers give you a lot of trouble?"

Zayn thought back to his day and how it has been. Zayn morning wasn't bad; the students in his first few classes were actually pretty obedient towards the new art teacher. It was just his last class that made his day bad. He should've listened to Justin, he thought. He knew the older man had tried to warn him about the last class, but he didn't take him too serious.

And look how that turned out, he ended up in tears.

Not wanting to worry his parents, Zayn said, "I-It was actually okay. T-the students were o-okay and t-they actually listened to me. E-Everything was fine," he concluded, stumbling over his words.

That's what he used to say back in high school; everything was okay.

And look how that turned out, Zayn thought bitterly to himself.

Pushing the negative thoughts to the side, Zayn tried to focus on what his parents were saying, forcing the memories of high school to the back of his head. I don't need to thinking about that when my life has gotten better, Zayn told himself.

Zayn didn't know that his parents caught the increase of stuttering. Every since Zayn went through what he went through, they've picked up on all the habits that he usually got when he was lying, or when he wasn't for sure about something. When he was lying, he'd stutter more and talk quieter, and when he wasn't sure about something, it seems as everything that came out of his mouth was like a question.

"Are you sure, son?" Zayn mother asked. She didn't want him to lie about things and something happened, especially since they were on the other side of the world. She knew that Kendall and Louis would be there for him if she called them, but even they weren't close by.

Zayn cursed himself and bit his lip guiltily. He didn't want to worry his parents, that's why he tried to lie. But he knew his parents could tell when he was lying or not. It was work the try, though, he thought.

"I-I'm sure, mom," Zayn said, wanting nothing more but to change the topic. He didn't want his family to worry about him, and he wanted nothing more but to change over to a new topic. He knew that if he dwells on that one that he would cave and his parents would try to convince him to quit. They didn't want him to do something that would cause so much stress on him and for him to do something stupid. "I'm fine. You don't have to worry."

Zayn parents noted the desperateness in Zayn voice, but nonetheless let go of the topic. They were over protective of their son now, and as bad as they wanted to help it, he couldn't. "Alright son," his father said, dismissing the topic. They fell into an uncomfortable silent for a while, tension thick in the air between the parents and their son.

Not liking it anymore, Zayn spoke. "Where's Safaa and Waliyha?" He asked his parents.

It was like the tension disappeared once he asked that question. "They're sleep. We would've woken them up to talk to you, but it's a school night and it's pretty late," Zayn father responded to his question.

Zayn looked over at that time and saw that it was 7:36pm; 3:36am in the UK. His eyebrows furrowed and he started to think his parents were crazy. "It is late. Why are you guys up?" Zayn asked.

"We're going on a trip!" Zayn mom squealed, causing him to wince. Zayn could hear his dad groaning on the other side of the line. "Oops, sorry sweetie," him mom apologized, causing him to chuckle. "Well technically, we're not going to be doing much but be in meetings. Not such a fun trip. Doniya is going to take the girls to school."

Hearing his older sister name, Zayn couldn't help but to miss her. He made a mental note to contact her soon. Even though they weren't exactly on speaking terms, Zayn still loved his sister, and still wanted to have contact with her.

"Oh," Zayn responded. "I should let you guys go then. I'm pretty sure you want to head out by now. Kiss the girls for me."

"Oh nonsense! We called you, but I guess we should head out soon. Love you son!" His mom said, and in the background he could hear his father say love you.

Zayn heart squeezed hearing his parent's affectionate words. "Love you too mom and dad. Tell the girls I love them as well. Bye." With that, Zayn hung up the phone, throwing the device on the bed. He then rolled over onto his back, sighing, rubbing his face with his small hands, then running them through his hair. He was exhausted.

That tiredness disappeared as he remembered his friends and the skype call. He quickly sat up and grabbed his laptop, which was currently on fifty-six percent from being idle, and opened skype back up. He sat up on the bed and backed up against the headboard, bringing the laptop with him. He placed the device in his lap and clicked the join call with video button, putting him in the group call. After a few moments of loading, Louis and Kendall popped up on the screen, and not to long after they noticed that their best friend had joined.

"Hello Zayn!" Louis greeted. He had his glow up headset on sitting in the dark, the only light source coming from the blue lights of the headset and the computer screen. Kendall, on the other hand, lights were on; her sitting at her computer desk. She smiled at the screen once she saw her best friend now in the call.

"Hey guys," he greeted back, running his fingers through his raven colored locks.

Kendall eyebrows furrowed at her best friend, causing nervousness to run through his veins. "Where were you earlier? I thought you'd be home by four thirty."

Zayn played with his lip before responding. "I-I was home by four thirty. W-when I got here I fell asleep. I didn't hear you guys call because I left my phone on silent," he explained, looking at both of his best friends through the screen.

Louis hummed in response and Kendall nodded his head. Zany let out a sigh of relief, letting his head fall back onto the headboard, looking upwards at the ceiling. That was until his hair decided to block his view. He pouted and removed his hair from his face. He heard his two best friends chuckle from the action, causing him to blush and look at the screen, seeing them both smiling at him.

After stopping, Kendall spoked. "We never asked you, but how did everything go for the rest of the day?" Kendall asked, tilting her head to the side. From the mention of the day, Zayn tensed, and fought the feeling to bite his lip and scratch his body that felt like it was now on fire. He knew that if his mother and father noticed that something went wrong through the day and that he was lying, then Louis and Kendall would definitely know something.

"I-It w-went oka-y," Zayn squeaked, then winced as he noticed his stuttering became more frequent. He looked away from the screen, not wanting to see his two best friend faces, and not wanting them to see him as well. He knew that his face would've been a dead giveaway that he was hiding something.

That didn't matter, though, because as soon as Zayn hid his face they knew something happened. Hearing Zayn stuttering increase made them suspicious, but seeing him looking away was breaking the iceberg. They knew something had happened.

"Zayn," Louis started, his British accent now completely stern, all happiness gone out the window and now replaced with seriousness. "Did something happen?"

Zayn couldn't help the guilt that he felt. He didn't want his best friends to worry about him. They already had too much on their plate and Zayn adding to their burden didn't settle right with him. He knew his best friends would drop everything to attend to his needs, but he didn't want that to happen. They were both adults, and they had other responsibilities instead of Zayn.

"N-no," he nervously let out, biting his lip again. He was surprised that they weren't getting bruised.

"Zayn you have ten seconds to tell us what happened before we call your parents," Kendall started strictly. "We know that you talked to them, and they asked you the same question, and that you most likely lied. When will you understand that we're here to help you, bud? You can't keep things from us," Kendall told him, her serious voice morphine into a whine by the end of her sentence.

If his best friends tried to make him feel guilty, then they definitely accomplished their goal. He knew that they were serious about calling his parents; they've done it before when Zayn hid stuff. They knew that Zayn would try to keep stuff in for the sake of not being a burden to others, but he shouldn't do that. As hard as it is to admit, he's not as strong as he uses to be in High School. His breaking point would come sooner than it did before, and nobody wouldn't be there for him this time like they had been before. Even then, they barely gotten there in time.

And that's when Zayn gave in, informing his best friends of what had happened after they had finished texting earlier. He informed them about the terrible class that he had, and all that had gone down during the period. Zayn got teary eyed while telling them about the embarrassment, but he managed not to cry, not matter how bad he wanted to.

When he finished the story, both of his best friends were wearing annoyed expression, and Zayn bit his lip, not able to telling if they were annoyed with him or not.

"I'll fucking kill those kids," Kendall grumbled, causing Zayn eyes to widen.

Louis eyes squinted as he looked at something on the screen. "Already looking up guns and stuff now, Kendall," Louis mumbled, causing Zayn to gasp.

"N-no! Y-you guys can't do that!" He exclaimed, looking at both of his best friends like the were crazy.

Kendall couldn't help the chuckle that left her mouth, but soon her facial expression turned serious and sentimental. "Zayn, if you're going to be a teacher, then you're going to have to learn how to overcome situations like this. You're the adult, their superior, and they have to listen to you. You have to put your foot down," she spoke, and Louis hummed in agreement. Zayn shifted his eyes nervously. "As much as I love you and want to be there for you, I don't fancy you coming home sad because of some delinquent children. Don't think I'm getting tired of comforting you, but I'd like to do it less. I want to see you in a good mood, bud," she finished softly.

Zayn knew what she was saying, and nodded his head. To be honest, he didn't fancy coming home crying because of some children in his class, but he couldn't help how emotional he'd get sometime. He'd preferred being in a good mood, and if he doesn't put his foot down in the class, then he would most likely never be in one.

The three best friends stayed in the call, talking about how their day went and random subjects. The call was filled with laughter, something that Zayn loved. Zayn felt like somehow, him moving was bringing his best friend and him closer. It let him know how much they all depended on each other. Because of Kendall and Louis, Zayn knew that no matter how his day at his job went, bad, good, that his best friends would always be there to brighten his mood.

-

Justin parked his rental Lexus in the parking spot, putting the black car in park and killing the engine. He took his seat belt off and opened the door, exiting the vehicle. He pressed the lock button on his keys, hearing the vehicle make a beep while walking towards the building.

He opened the door of the daycare center, the normal smell of the building flowing through his nostrils. He closed the door behind him, walking towards the unit where his daughter is at. Reaching the unit, Justin heard the sound of children, television, and an adult coming from the place. The orange walls were littered with different baby pictures, and things relating to the daycare. Every time that Justin entered the unit, he couldn't help the twinge of guilt he'd get. As much as Justin hates taking his daughter to the daycare, he still had to, seeing as he had to provide for the both of them.

When he entered the room, he immediately looked for the daycare provider. Once he spotted the 5'9, brown haired, green eyed woman, he walked towards her. Hearing footsteps, she looked up from the baby that she was attending to and smiled at Justin, causing him to smile back at the young woman. She got up from where she was, now standing in front of the young father.

"Hello, Mr. Bieber," she greeted him. Justin waved at the woman, stuffing his two hands inside of his pockets afterwards. "Maisie is in the other room with Mrs. Mikaelsson," she explained. Justin nodded his head at the woman. She then walked towards the back room, Justin following close behind her. He felt a bit skeptical leaving the few children in the room unattended, but most of them were engrossed in the TV show, so they probably wouldn't do anything too troublesome.

The two of them walked into the room. The room itself had pink walls and hardwood floors, giving it a girly look. Immediately Justin eyes went towards his princess, who currently was wearing a tiara while playing with the other and older caretaker. Hearing the footsteps, his daughter and the woman looked, immediately smiling as they saw Justin, his daughter brighter than the other woman. The woman got up and picked up Maisie, handing the three-year-old over to Justin after taking off the tiara. He told the woman thank you, and she nodded, walking out of the room. Just then his daughter laid her head on his shoulder, causing his heart to flutter.

Justin turned to the younger woman, Antoinette, and smiled apologetically. "Sorry for coming later than usual. I thought I'd be off work on time today." Truth was, Justin had to stay later at school to catch up on things, such as grading and lesson plans. He found himself slipping on them, caught up with his home life. He needed to get caught up before it was time for progress reports to come out. He didn't fancy having parents calling him up for conference asking why he hasn't been putting grades in, even thought he'd probably have to go through that once they seen the types of grades their child has.

"It's okay. Maisie here is a total doll," Antoinette responded, smiling and touching the little girl nose. This causes her to lift up and scrunch up her nose, making the two adults chuckle at her action. After their chuckles died down, Antoinette looked at Justin and smiled nervously. "Um, you know her mother offers to pick her up whenever you can't do it on time. She's pretty persistent and starting to persuade us."

Justin eyebrows furrowed and he couldn't help the annoyance that flowed through his body while looking at the young lady. "Well it's your money you're making. I'm paying you extra, so it shouldn't be such a problem," he retorted, trying to tame his attitude that threatened to surface.

The girl shot him a look of pity and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry Mr. Bieber. I didn't mean to upset you." Even though not knowing their full situation, she understood that Justin couldn't stand his ex wife. Anytime she would bring her up, Justin always would become annoyed, anxiously wanting to change the subject from that woman.

Justin doesn't want to have any more contact with his ex wife than he already had. The only time they'd talk is when it involved Maisie, and even then he could barely stand talking to her. He also didn't want to leave his daughter in the presence of that woman more than he already had to let her be. If it was up to him and not the court, then he wouldn't let her see their child at all. She didn't deserve to.

Even though his daughter had the idea to her mother was a sweet woman, Justin knew otherwise. She just didn't show her true colors much around their daughter. He wishes that his daughter was old enough to understand, but unfortunately that wouldn't be for a few more years.

Justin annoyance went away soon after and he sent her a small smile. "Sorry for my attitude. I apologize," he said to the girl. She gave him a sad smile.

"It's okay. I shouldn't try to pry. I'll see you guys later," she said, shifting her eyes to Maisie. "Have a good night cutie," she told the little girl before walking off. The small girl said bye, but she was already gone.

Justin sighed, walking towards his daughter stuff and grabbed it from the slot, now leaving out of the room. He walked through the orange room in order to get to the exit. Leaving he unit, Justin entered the main lobby and walked towards the door. He opened it with his free hand, immediately being met with the cool air when stepping outside. He grabbed his keys and pressed the unlock button, causing the vehicle to beep. Justin approached the vehicle and went towards the back door, opening it to put his daughter in her seat.

While doing this, Justin talked to his daughter. "How was your day, baby?" He asked, placing her down. After that he grabbed the seat belt to put it around her.

"It twas gweat daddy! W-we pwayed with dwolls and cowored!I twas! a pwincess too!" She exclaimed adorably, causing Justin to chuckle and shake his head at once of his few reasons for living in the world. She was one of the good things that came from being with her mother once upon of time.

"That's great baby," he said, kissing the little girl forehead softly. He then backed up and closed the door, now going to the driver's door and opening it. He got inside of the vehicles and pressed the start button, bringing the engine to life. He put his seat belt on, and now ready to drive, he put the vehicle in reverse. He backed out of the parking spot, and once he backed out, he put the vehicle in drive, now driving towards their small family house.

Usually when Justin picked up his daughter it was around 4:30, the time most people would get off, so traffic would always be a little busy. That usually made them arrive at the house thirty minutes later, but seeing that it was almost six now, there wasn't much traffic, allowing Justin to arrive at their house about fifteen minutes later. Justin drove down the nice community road, slowing down as his house came into view. He then pressed the garage opener, and he could see the garage opening as he approached the house. Before he pulled into the driveway, he approached the mailbox and leaned over the passenger seat to open it, taking all of the mail out of it. He placed the mail on the passenger seat and pulled into the driveway, entering the garage. He placed the vehicle in park and shut it off, taking his seat belt off afterwards.

He opened the vehicle door and got out, leaving it open so he could go back and grab his items. He opened the back door to grab his daughter, and he was impressed to see that his little girl was taking off her seat belt. Once she was out of it she clapped her hands and giggled, causing Justin to shake his head and laugh at the adorable little girl. He picked up his daughter and placed her on his side, reaching in to grab her stuff. After he got them he closed the door, now going back to get his stuff. With his bags, his daughter bags, his keys, phone, and mail in his hand, he closed the door with his side. He pressed the garage button to close it, then pressed the lock button for his car. He then walked towards the door. With his mouth, Justin went to the key and then put it in the lock, twisting it. Hearing the click, Justin twisted the doorknob and opened it. He then put his daughter down, and she ran inside of the house, causing her father to roll his eyes. He sighed and closed the door, walking into the laundry room of the warm house. He walked towards the dining room, and once he was inside of it, he placed all of the stuff that he had on the table.

Justin untucked his shirt, unbuttoned it, and took it off, leaving him inside of a tank top. He walked towards the living room, and once he entered it his daughter was already at work. She had her toys scattered across the floor, and the television was on, playing SpongeBob. He shook his head and threw his dress shirt on the couch, now walking towards the kitchen.

He opened his cabinet, pulling out the macaroni and cheese inside of it. He then went over to his refrigerator, opened it, and pulled out the frozen fish sticks, closing the door behind him. He went to a different cabinet and pulled out a pan and a pot so he could cook the items on them. He then turned on his oven for the fish sticks, then the stove for the macaroni and cheese. He opened the fish sticks and placed some on it, then he opened the macaroni and poured it in the pot, going over to the sink afterwards and filling the pot up with water. Once everything was ready, Justin placed the fish sticks inside of the oven, and placed the macaroni and cheese onto the stove.

Justin stayed inside of the kitchen as the items cooked, making sure they were well made and wasn't burned. Occasionally, he'd walk out to see what Maisie was doing, and every time the little girl was just in the living room, playing with her toys and watching television. It took him thirty minutes for everything to cook, and once everything was finished he grabbed plates from the cabinets, placing two of them on the counter. He took the fish sticks out of the over and placed two on Maisie's plate, and six on his. He then turned off the stove and oven, taking the pot of macaroni off the stove and drained the water. He then added cheese, and after it all was in there he placed a small amount on Maisie's plate, and on his he poured the rest.

As you could see, Justin was a big eater.

He took the plates and went into the dining room, and went to the side of the table where the wasn't stuff on it. he placed his plate at the end of it, and on his side he placed Maisie's plate. Remembering drinks, Justin went back to the kitchen and poured him a glass of water, and in Maisie's Dora cup, he poured her orange juice. He went back into the dining room and placed the two cups down. He then called for Maisie, and a few seconds later he heard tiny little footsteps coming into the room. When she approached him she made grabby hands, causing her dad to smile and for him to pick her up. He then placed the little girl in her chair, and then sat in his own.

The two started eating their dinner, feeling up their stomach. Justin absolutely demolished his plate, seeing as he really skipped out lunch. The only thing that he had was the bag of chips that Zayn had gave him, which he was thankful for. On his daughter plate, though, she ate most of her macaroni, and one and a half of her fish sticks. Justin ended up finishing it up, not wanting the good food to go to waste. After they were finished, Justin took their things to the kitchen, placing them in the sink. He went back into the dining room and took his daughter out the chair. He then lifted the little girl shirt, blowing raspberries on her small stomach, causing her to squeal and move around into her father arms, and for him to laugh.

After he was finished playing around, he placed her on his side and smiled. "It's time for you to take a bath," he told her, walking towards her bedroom to grab her clothes. He went into her dresser and pulled out her Dora night clothes, then going to the bathroom. He ran the bath water and put her down, undressing her. After he did that, he put some of her strawberry scented bubbles in. Once the tub was filled a bit, he turned off the water. He grabbed her bathing toys, throwing it inside of the tub. He picked up his daughter and placed her inside, sitting her down in the tub. Once she was down, she immediately grabs her toys, playing with them.

Justin took the time to grab her pink towel and soap. He rubbed the two together, and once it was the way he wanted it, he ran the towel over his daughter body. He picked up the little girl when he got to her legs, spreading the soap around. Once she had soap spread around her body, Justin sat her back down, the soap from her lower areas immediately leaving her body. He grabbed her shampoo and conditioner, washing her hair. After he did that, He ducked the towel inside of the water and rubbed her body, the soap immediately leaving it. He waited a few minutes to take her out, and once he did he drained the water, picked her up, and wrapped a towel around her. After he dried her, he put on her night clothes, and after that she immediately ran out, going towards the living room. Justin rolled his eyes at the little.

Deciding he'd shower in the morning, Justin walked out of the restroom, turning the lights off after him. Remembering his mail, he went to the dining room. He grabbed the few mail that he had and went through them. Most of them were bills, companies tried to sell him stuff, etc. But one that stood out to him was one that had Pattie Bieber written on it. Justin eyes grew wide, and he immediately opened the mail. Inside was a letter, and he immediately unfolded it and started reading.

Hey My precious boy! Long time no contact.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to contact you lately! I've been meaning to but it's hard doing this with your father being over my shoulder! The only way I could do this was going over to a friend house, which he hardly allow me to do. I'm sorry, but this is the only way we will be able to contact for a while.

Anyways, enough of that. How are you and my other baby doing? How's your job? There's so much I want to talk to you about! Make sure to write mama a long letter about how you have been doing! I miss you! Send it to the address that this was sent from, and she'll give me the letter next time I'm over.

Love your mother, Pattie. xoxo

Justin couldn't help the wave of emotions that went through his body; most being mostly anger and sadness. He was angry that his father was controlling his mother like that. Just because he didn't like him, doesn't mean he had to punish her for that. His father was a very controlling man, and that's part of the reason why Justin and him didn't get along. His mother shouldn't be controlled like that, though. She was a sweet woman.

He threw the letter on the table, his vision getting blurry. He tried to blink away the tears, but a few came out, which he immediately wiped away. Deciding to write her back later, Justin got up from the table. He went over to his phone and grabbed it to check the time, which was 8:51. He put it back down and went to the living room where his daughter was playing.

He snuck up behind her and grabbed her, causing for her to squeal and for him to growl like a monster. "Time for bed my little bug!" He told her, causing her to pout. He admits, her pout caused him to give in sometimes, but over the years he became more immune to it. He turned off the television, and while walking to his daughter room, he turned off the lights. He entered the purple room, and he went over to his daughter bed. He pulled back the covers and placed her gently inside, grabbing the covers now and put them over her. He then leaned over and kissed her forehead softly. "Night night, baby," he whispered.

"Night daddy," she replied, letting out a yawn. Justin backed back and walked out the room, leaving the door opened. He walked back into the dining room, going over to his bag to grab assignments out. He sat down and started to grade, distracting himself for the rest of the night.

-

I hate the way this chapter ended.

Anyways, I was feeling extremely motivated and I couldn't help but to update. I wasn't planning on updating twice this week, but eh, why not.

I swear it's getting harder and harder instead of easier to write in third person, but Imma get through this though.

I think this is the longest chapter of the book so far. meh. 6k words. That's impressive.

This chapter is dedicated to biebersmalik because they're super cool, a great supporter, and write amazing books. Go check them out.

Anyways, how did you guys enjoy this chapter? You guys got to see a little more into Justin's life. Trust me, even though this book revolves mainly around Zayn, you guys will surely see a lot more about Justin and how his life goes.

Sorry for mistakes. Sometimes I always tend to overlook a few.

Guess who failed the chemistry test! This guy. ¯\_()_/¯

Make sure to vote and comment! It's always appreciated and keeps me motivated!

Question, though, how are you guys enjoying the book? Sometimes I feel like I add stupid stuff into it and that it doesn't appeal to many people.

Also, who is your favorite character so far? Trust me when I say a lot of personalities are going to be revealed throughout the book. 😈

Until next timeee. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1K 24
MxM STORY! YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THEN PLEASE READ ANOTHER STORY. PLEASE DON'T WASTE ANYONE'S TIME BY WRITING NEGATIVE COMMENTS. STRONG LANGUAGE! READ A...
71.8K 2.6K 18
Ian is a kindergarten teacher and Yev Milkovich is a boy in his class. The day before bring your parent to school day, Yev starts to tell the other k...
429K 14.5K 35
✔️ | A small town country boy from Texas gets the opportunity of a lifetime. A full ride scholarship to Oxford University to study Art. Leaving the...
76.5K 6K 54
Robin doesn't want to be a tutor. Tyler doesn't want to be tutored. So why are their tutoring sessions always running late? *** After an illness-stri...