♥Warmth♥Kasamatsu Yukio♥KnB♥A...

By Puripuriko

Kasamatsu Yukio is VERY bad with girls to the point he gets nervous and cannot say anything to them other tha... More

♥00♥ Slice of Life
♥01♥ Of nostalgia and chocolate chip pancakes
♥02♥ How to shop
♥03♥ Cat? Human? Or a Demon?
♥04♥ She is an idiot but I still care
♥06♥ Part of me 2
♥07♥ Part of me 3
♥08♥ Part of me 4
♥09♥ Part of me, part of you
♥10♥ Cat vs Dog
♥11♥ Fortunate Love ♥End♥

♥05♥ Part of me 1

674 32 3
By Puripuriko

There was a full moon high up in the sky of Japan tonight and Hisui was admiring the beauty of it while sitting against the glass door of the balcony from outside. She liked watching the full moon like this, it made her feel calm and happy. Her tail swayed slowly, eyes never leaving the white roundness in the sky.

"You better not jump out and reach for it, moron." Kasamatsu walked out to the balcony, sliding the glass door open and closed again. He chose to sit next to her because he decided to take a break from the work he had been assigned with. 

"I thought you said you're going to sleep when you're done with work." 

"I did. But then I realized I didn't say a thing to you." 

"Hee~!" Hisui moved herself so she could lie down with her head on his lap.

"Oi, I never said you can do that." 

"Bleh~! Push me away if you have an issue with me~." 

"Fucking idiot..." 

"I like it when you swear, it's hot." 

"You have serious issues." Kasamatsu looked at the moon and he smiled slightly, "It feels like a long time since I've relaxed and looked at the moon like this..." He would never think he would do something like this though. The reason why he's doing this was because she was here. "Hisui?" 

"Hmm...Senpai smells so nice~." 

"I wish you wouldn't smell me." 

"It's fine! It's you, after all..." 

Kasamatsu sighed, but he smiled warmly down at her. What was this feeling? This feeling of familiarity. It's nice and warm, he liked this feeling too. 

"Senpai, I'll go and get a blanket for you!" When she was about to crawl past him, Kasamatsu grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him. "Ack! Senpai?" 

"You don't need to go. Stay and watch the moon with me." 

Hisui blushed and she made herself comfortable by sitting between his legs and leaned back against him. 

He got a little curious so he started to play with the cat ears on her head. 

"Hee~! That feels nice~."

Kasamatsu could smell the shampoo he got for her. He took in the scent of cherry blossoms and he thought it was a nice and nostalgic smell. 

"Senpai I looked up on the internet and apparently Japanese people believe there are rabbits pounding mochi up there, is that true?" She didn't get an answer from him so she looked over her shoulder slightly to see the other had his eyes closed. 

Kasamatsu must be tired from all the school work he had to do. 

"He's so cute when he sleeps~." She stayed as quiet as a mouse and she continued to admire the moon without a care in the world. She felt warm and protected...it's almost like she's home. Now that she thought about it, how did she find her way here? She came into his apartment when there's million of places she could have went to. She just felt it was the right way to go if she were to follow her heart...

Follow her own heart...

Kasamatsu was walking through the same garden from the dream he had last time. He doesn't know why he was here but he felt something calling for him, his own heart told him to follow through until the end. This time, the scenario was stormy. He could hear thunder roaring, gales wailing, and the sound of rain heavily tapping the earth. Yet, he was not affected by the very nature of this world.

He saw the person who looked very much like a traditional Japanese version of himself. What was his name again? Yuki, right? 

"Hisui!" Yuki caught Hisui's wrist, "I won't let you go!" 

"Let go! You know things wouldn't work out in the very end! Why did you become my someone when I never needed anyone in the first place? Now that we both know what the ending will be, why did you choose to associate with me?!" Hisui was crying. Even though the heavy downpour drenched everything, Kasamatsu could tell Hisui was crying within the rain and it hurts him to see her like this for some reason.

Yuki shook his head at her, "I have made a prediction...we will be together, Hisui." 

"How can we?! Yuki, you're..." 

"I know. Even so, I believe in the fortune that I have predicted." 

"I don't." 

"Why not?" 

"Because you are dying...slowly, you will leave me. How are we going to be together if you are dying...?" 

Yuki hugged Hisui within the heavy downpour. Hisui tried to push him away, clawing at his back with her sharp claws, making the other's clothing rip and skin to bleed. She weakened her grasp on him when she felt her back against the cherry blossom tree that had yet to bloom. 

"You're like the cherry blossoms, Yuki...you won't last long." She touched his cheek, tearfully looking at him. She cried even more when the gentle smile on his face never disappeared. He's always like this. He's always like this when it came to her. She hated this side of him but loved this side of him at the same time."Why did you become my fortune when you can't be with me forever...? It hurts knowing you will leave me someday." She hugged him, feeling her heart being torn apart by this very fate itself. 

"I can't explain how but I know your fortune will come true for you, Hisui." He stroked the back of her head tenderly, "I want to grow old with you too." 

"Impossible." 

"I'll make that impossibility into a certainty for you." He backed away slightly so he could look at her face. "I'll promise you that." 

"I'm just a Demon...you're willing to give everything you have left for me?" 

"You know I have always been like this from the moment we met" He kissed her just as the rain stopped and clouds gave way for the sunlight to shine down. "Look at that, Hisui." He wiped her tears away for her, he looked up to see the ray of sun shining down. "No matter how gray things may seem, you can't give up...a little fortune will come for you."

Hisui stayed in his hold, closing her eyes in comfort, and silently accept what he wanted to convey...

Kasamatsu woke up with tears down his face. Why was he crying? What was this feeling? 

"Hisui...?" Hisui was no longer sleeping against him! "Hisui!" Where did she go?! He panicked and he quickly went to find her. He checked his bedroom, bathroom, any possible hiding places a person could hide in, but he could not find her in his apartment. "Hisui..." Could she have disappeared and returned to Yuki?! 

He opened the front door and rushed outside when he got dressed and put some shoes on. He left the building, looked at his left and then his right in order to decide where to go. 

"Senpai?" 

Kasamatsu looked to his right to see Hisui walking up to him with a convenience store bag. "I went to get some snacks and this week's Jump issue!" Hisui looked so happy with the bag of goodies that she got from the 24 hour store. "Oh! I even got the correct change! Praise me, praise me-" 

Instead of praising her, Kasamatsu pulled her into a tight embrace. He thought he had lost her. The feeling of fear when he thought he lost this dumb cat! He never wanted to feel that fear ever again! 

'What is this feeling? Is it my own? Or is it not? Why did I feel so scared to lose this girl?' Kasamatsu wasn't sure what he was feeling but he needed to hold her close to feel at ease. 

"Don't worry, I'm here." She wondered what happened, he's not usually THAT affectionate in public. Should she react with a fist to his head? That's how he dealt with her when she's too clingy. She liked being hugged like this though, she felt protected and safe with him.

Kasamatsu switched the lights on and he put the bag down on the table, "Next time you plan to go out, you need to tell me first."

"I thought I'd be quicker..."

"That's fine, at least you know you're way back here again."

"Of course! This is my home!" 

Now that he thought about it, he never really saw this place as his own home, he saw it as a convenient place close to school. However, he began to look forward coming home. Why? 

"Senpai, Senpai! Look! My favorite anime series is on this week's poster! So cool!!"

Oh yeah, because she's here to remind him that there was someone waiting for him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kasamatsu took Hisui out on a trip without telling Moriyama or Kise. They have a whole week off due to golden week so he decided to take her to the countryside where the air was a lot fresher than that of the city.

"Kasamatsu-senpai, have you ever wondered what the first person who discovered milk was thinking?"

He wondered why she asked her that. He looked out of the window to see cows were eating fresh grass on a small farm.

"Why don't you go out there and ask them?"

"What? You don't know? Seems like you learn nothing at school nowadays..." She continued to look out the window, "Why would the first person put a cow's udder into their mouth? It looks like an overstretched nipple! Or a limp dick."

"You are disgusting."

"If it's yours, I'll be happy to-"

"Shut up! Enjoy the journey in peace, you dumb cat!"

Hisui decided she didn't want to sit opposite to him anymore, she wanted to sit next to him and hug his arm.

"Senpai, you want to pat my head?"

"No."

"How about scratching my ear?" She moved the cat like ears a few times, trying to tempt him.

"Fine." He scratched the back of her ear and she happily leaned into his touch. "Do you remember a thing about the past?"

"Hmm...not really."

Kasamatsu paused for a brief moment. Not really? Does that mean she could vaguely recall something?

"Hisui?"

"Hm?"

"If...if you can't return to your owner, will you be sad?"

"Isn't that a definite? Of course I will be sad! I hope I can go back to whoever it is..."

He wasn't quite sure what to say. By remembering what his dreams, he could tell it was definitely Japan real back in history; she will not find her owner alive and kicking in this age.

"Hisui, if you can't find your owner, you can stay-" she felt the hold around his arm tightened slightly.

"Kasamatsu-senpai, I have to go back."

"Do you?"

"I have a feeling I have to." Even with her amnesia, she could remember somehow remember Yuki was that someone she had to go back to. Kasamatsu somehow felt a little lonely. "Ne need to fret, Senpai! I will visit you with my owner if we have the chance~!"

But it's not a chance to meet again that he wanted. He wanted her to stay with him for as long as she could...

--The train is now stopping at...--

"Senpai, let's go! We're going to have a blast!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 384 19
Mukahi Gakuto met a girl at a festival, it was first love at first sight. When he found out the girl goes to Hyotei Academy as well, he jumped at the...
5.5K 207 18
28 year old Moriyama Yoshitaka is all alone; he lost his friends one by one, and his girlfriend, Tokihime Inori, is still missing from 10 years ago...
147K 3.7K 18
[Completed] Arisa Masamune is a new transfer student at Kaijō Highschool. On her first day, she was forced by Kise Ryouta to become Kaijō basketball...
253K 6.4K 18
Aomine Daiki X Reader [FanFic: Kuroko No Basuke] Aomine Daiki, ace of Touou High School's basketball team is in his second year when he gets introduc...