Sciles One Shots

By Run-And-Survive

Because there isn't enough Sciles on wattpad. * Might be spoilers * Trigger warning I guess (?) on some. * ... More

First
Attention
Parenting
Christmas
Stiles parenting
Jacket
Mad Hatter
Invisible
Thunderstorms
Curious
Clingy
Good Enough
Obsession
4th Of July
Little Game
Smile
movie night
Memories
Hidden
Love bug
Self hate
Fall mood
Never Be Alone
Library Boy
Couple Goals
Dear Scott
TroubleMaker
Family text
Turkey Day
Late Night calls
Love quotes
The Christmas Special *1*
The Christmas Special *2*
Not Okay
The Day
Hurricane
Roses
Boyfriends
Do Something
Overreacting
Cats
Pride
Shut Up, Wolfie
To Stiles
17
Parenting adventures
A long road
Last

Jelousy

14.9K 250 201
By Run-And-Survive

Stiles:

I am totally not okay with this.  Nope, not at all.  Not one bit is it even a slither of OK.

I thought Scott was gay.  But then he goes and does this shit to me.  Like what the actual hell?

OK, so you are probably wondering what I'm complaining about.  Well you will probably freak because that's what I'm doing.  And I never overreact.

So basically Scott and I decided to sit together at lunch, like always, and we just talked.  It was so weird cause our conversations usually have to do with supernatural.  But I wasn't complaining.

I mean, I hardly get to see my amazing boyfriend.  So I always charish what little time I can spend with him.  Like we were then, holding hands under the table.

It's not like I cared who knew I was gay.  I mean, everyone suspected.  But Scott's and I's relationship was kept a secret because it could get me into danger or the others will think he favors me.

We agreed to do what we had to to keep it a secret.  But the little shit didn't have to go and actually flirt with a girl.

But what if he realized he wasn't gay?  And maybe he was hinting to me?  What if when we get to my house he'll break up with me?

Just kidding,

He isn't allowed to leave me.

So we were eating, right?  And this girl, whom smells like lettuce, came up.  And she sat next to Scott.  Like I knew we should've chosen a smaller table but Scott insisted and oMG WHAT IF THIS IS WHY WE COULDN'T SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE?

WHAT IF HE PLANED THIS?

He's still not leaving me.

So she flipped her brown hair and fluttered her pretty lashes revealing her blue eyes.  Her tan skin was a little bit darker than Scott's, like Beyonce. (HOW IS SHE SO PRETTY)

She smiled a dashing smile and Scott looked surprised before he smiled back awkwardly. 

I let go of his hand and he immediately brought it up to brush a fuzz ball off her shoulder.

"Hey, I'm Hailey.  You're pretty cute." She smirked and ran her hand down his arm.  Her fingers lingered a little when they got to his wrist. 

In her eyes I say determination, and lust.  Her pupils were blown wide and she eyed him like I do to food.  I don't like it.

Scott blushed deeply before replying. "I-I'm Scott.  You're very pretty... " he trailed off.  He kept looking at me when speaking.  I just tried to smile some.

When she spoke it was like he forgot about me.  His eyes trained on her and he was so focused, as if she was a test that he didn't study for.  He was trying to understand while I understood perfectly.

She was a meanie hole who MOVED IN ON MY MAN.  But, I guess, she didn't know I was dating him.  So I guess all signs we're clear.

Scott though... He just seemed to act like no one else existed.  We both agreed that flirting with others was one thing we would never do.   So when he did with that girl I felt my heart break.

I just watched and wished she wasn't here.  I wanted to scream and cry but it was a nightmare.  Everyone one of my horrors came true all because of a simple brunette.

Eventually I realized that I was in too much pain.  My heart was being drained but I just kept doing what I was doing.

So I excused myself, but it's not like they noticed.  They were so caught up in each other.

The rest of the day was hard.  As Scott kept trying to get me to open up about what was bothering me.  But he wouldn't understand.  I mean, he was Scott McCall, the true alpha.  He was perfect.

As the day ended all my sadness turned into fury and I stomped my way outside.  I probably looked like a little kid but I didn't give a fuck.

Scott still was set on coming over and I just shrugged.  The ride to my house was silent.  I could feel him staring at me intensely.  It was awkward but I couldn't tell him, not yet.

At home I dragged Scott in by his shirt and I could hear him gasp.  His hands gripped my arm to help him keep up.  I unlocked the door, still holding a scared Scott.

I don't fucking care if he was scared.  I'm his baby and he's my love.  He does not get to do this shit and get away with it.

"Dad?  Ya home?" I yelled.  Getting no reply made me smirk and Scott started walking before me.  He probably knew where I was going.

As I made my way to my bedroom door Scott finally pried my hand away.  Although I just gripped his shoulder and pushed him in.

He stumbled and I closed the door behind us. 

The light from the outside shown through the curtains, illuminating the place.   The lights were still off.

Scott sat on the bed as I walked towards him.  I gave him a small frown and knew my eyes held only trouble.  Scott could see that.  Scott could hear my heart beat, which was slow and steady.

I pressed my palm against his shoulder. "Why'd ya do it?" I gave a little shove.

"I-I don't know.  I-I love y-ou.  Only you."  He whispered.  His big brown eyes were dilated.  I knew he felt bad. 

"That's not good enough, Scott." My hand wrapped around his neck and I sat on his lap.  My legs on either side. 

His mouth parted slightly and he tilted his head up.  The oh so lovely lips looked so willing.  I could kiss him, but I didn't.

I let my free hand trail along his cheek bone to his lips, teasing.  My thumb slightly pulled his bottom lip down, before I removed my hand from him entirely.

I forced myself to stay calm as I pressed our chest together.  But I knew Scott wasn't calm.  I could feel his growing heartbeat against mine.  He was so vulnerable.  It was such a rare sight.

"I thought you were gay, Scott." I dipped my head to his neck and kissed the beautiful skin.  My lips hovered when I got the reaction of a shiver I was hoping for.

"I am, I ju-oh God, Stiles." His hand gripped my back and I could tell he was retaining himself.

I smiled at the mark I had made, knowing Scott wouldn't let it heal.  He loved seeing it in mornings.  Almost as much as he loved seeing them on me.

"Would a girl be able I to make you like this?  Would she be real when she told you she loved you..." I trailed off at the end, shaking my head. 

"Would she be good enough?"

"No." Scott whispered, his voice filled with love.

He pulled my head back and kissed me.  Though mid-kiss I did grab his wrist.  I pinned it to my heart.

The kiss was something like a movie.  I couldn't believe it was happening.  Somewhere in me I knew I should take advantage, and I did.

When we pulled back and I pulled Scott's shirt off.  It went somewhere else.  And soon mine did too.

Scott grabbed my back and pulled us together again.  I felt his lips on my neck now and I gripped his hair.  My mind almost wondered. 

But it didn't.

"She wouldn't understand you.  She'd be just like the rest." I murmered.  Scott made a noise and pulled back.

"She would never be you."

I frowned. "She'll never be ugly.  Clingy.  Or a killer."

"Stop." Scott's voice plowed my thoughts immediately after 'killer' left my mouth.  His hands gripped me to the point where I could feel his slowly shifting nails.  His head left my neck.

But I kept staring at the ceiling, my frown becoming deeper as my thoughts went deeper.  It was all swirling around in my head like water in a cup.

It was all true.  I knew Scott didn't want to believe it.  He just couldn't face the truth.

"You're not a killer, baby.  It was self defense."

"I didn't have to kill him."

"I don't think he would've stopped till you were dead."

Scott grazed his fingers over mine before intertwining them.  Soon his lips returned to my neck.  I slowly began to lose up as bites were made.

Scott took his time and I was greatful for a moment, but then I wanted more.  Scott did too, but he didn't know what was going through my head.

I got off of my alpha, staring into his eyes while doing so.

"Do you realize you can't escape me?" I lightly smirked. "I am yours, weather you like it or not, babe."

Scott moaned and trailed his fingers across his lap, where I sat minutes prior.  His head through back in ecastacy, with eyes shut.

I walked backwards and placed my hands on my desk for a brief moment before pulling out rope. 

Scott's adorable eyes widen as he probably realized now why I had rope.  His lips parted slightly.

I frown slightly before tilting my head to the left.  I smile evily.

"Wanna show me just how much you love me, daddy?

---
1571 words. Long for me.
*
I TRIED TO MAKE IT HAVE FLUFF AND STUFF.
*
PLEASE TELL ME IF IT WAS OK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 244 68
Just some more Byler Oneshots!
3.4K 101 14
Joshler one-shots as the title says. Some may be short others are real long. Probs will be lots of fluff also smut
5.1K 109 26
cute fluffy/angsty snowbaz ~~~~~ I accept requests and constructive criticism
241K 2.8K 33
read my newest one shots on ao3, my username is dancingmalum these are my one shots from before I quit posting on wattpad.