Let Me Help You (camren agepl...

By MrsGullible

Camila is dealing with a lot and suffering from insomnia. Lauren just wants to help and take care of her. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Question about possible new chapter?
Chapter 30

Chapter 9

20.6K 413 414
By MrsGullible

Alright! Here's the new chapter for you guys! We just crossed the 6K reads on this story, so thank you!!

Enjoy :P

---

"Alright, the shower's free, Cami-"

She wasn't prepared for the sight awaiting her in their room. Camila was sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table. Her gaze was fixed on the TV playing their newly acquired The Lion King DVD, while her hands were absentmindedly playing with the pink kinetic sand scattered on the table. Camila had put her pink blanket over her like a cape, with Nala sitting on her lap, her candy pacifier back in her mouth. Without a word, Lauren took out her phone, and took a picture to commit the moment to memory. She made her way to the little girl, and sat right behind her.

"Well, hello there, tiny one..."

"Hi..."

"What are you doing?"

"Watching Nala?"

Her words were a bit slurred because of the pacifier.

"Yeah? And how's the sand?"

"It's really soft, touch it!"

Camila excitedly took a piece of kinetic sand in her hand and put it in Lauren's hand.

"See! And look!"

She then took one ball she had made with it, and broke it apart a bit before putting in back on the table and pointing at how the sand was slowly moving, as if it was alive.

"That's pretty neat, huh, baby?"

Camila nodded absentmindedly, her eyes back on the TV where Simba was climbing atop a huge pyramid of animals and singing. She didn't really know how it had happened, one second she was deciding that she was going to put the sand in the boxes, and the next she was setting all of this up, and having the time of her life.

Lauren had never seen her regressed that much before.

"Baby? It's nearly dinner time, how about we take out the candy, now?"

"No! Not my paci, Lo!"

She hadn't expected such a strong reaction. Tears were already pearling at the corner of her eyes.

"Camila. You can't keep eating the candy, baby."

"...No!"

She was clearly getting upset. She started moving away from Lauren, her hands hiding her mouth.

"Shh, it's okay, baby! How about I give you some water in your bottle, huh?"

"Lo-oh!"

"I know it's hard, baby, but you know the rules."

Lauren took it upon herself to take the paci out of her mouth, which opened the floodgates. Camila had felt so peaceful minutes ago, but now she just felt so unsettled. She couldn't help the tears, her anxiety levels went up all once, leaving her restless.

"Come here, love."

The feeling of being suddenly lifted just made her cry harder, but soon enough Lauren's familiar touch and soft words were helping her settle. Nala was pushed in her arms, and she was able to push her face in her fur.

"Let me just fill the bottle. It's okay."

Lauren made quick work of it. She hated seeing Camila so upset, and just wanted to cave and give her back the candy, but she knew that she couldn't do that. It really would spoil her appetite for tonight, and most importantly, she had to show her that she wouldn't come back on her words, which was an essential part of building trust. This was as much part of her role as making sure her little girl was happy.

"There you go! Come on, drink some water for me, baby."

Camila didn't know how parched she was until the first drops of cold water fell on her tongue.

"Slow down, baby! See? All that sugar just dried you out."

She walked them back to the couch, her arms feeling quite full with Camila, her fluffy cape, Nala and the bottle in them. She put Camila sideways on her lap, holding her bottle for her, while Camila started watching the movie again and played with Nala's ears. In a few minutes, she was completely calm again. The bottle didn't feel as good as the paci in her mouth, but the added comfort of Lauren's presence made it all good.

"What do you say that we watch a bit more of the movie, then you'll have your shower, and we'll have dinner?"

"And then we finish the movie?"

"No, baby. No screen before bedtime, but you can play some more, and then we'll go to bed. We have to be up early tomorrow."

"But I wanna finish it!"

"Camila. Do you want to stop right now?"

"...No..."

"Good, then how about we stop once Timon and Pumbaa find him in the desert?"

"No! It's still sad, then!"

"When then?"

"After Can You Feel The Love Tonight?"

"That's too far, baby. No."

"UGH!"

"Camila, we can also stop right now."

"Okay...After Hakuna Matata?"

"Alright. After the song I want to see this little booty jump in the shower, and no whining, understood?"

"Okay."

The temptation to answer "okay, who?" was huge, but she stopped herself in time, instead, she put her nose in Camila's hair that still smelled like chlorine. It took her right back to their moment in the pool, her girlfriend in her arms, and her lips on hers. She felt so stupidly happy, just thinking about it put a huge smile on her face. She had always wondered how the transitions between play time and "regular" times were going to be like, turned out it all felt very natural and instinctive, both of them just following each other's cues. So much, that Lauren had to remind herself that it was all brand new. She had to give Camila time to adjust, even if she looked like she was doing just fine. Lauren didn't mean to be so eager, it just felt so right, and natural, and perfect! She had to make it work, she just had to.

The song came on and once it was done, like a perfect little girl, Camila got up, kissed Lauren's cheek with a big smooch, and went to the bathroom. Lauren's smile was huge, such a good girl! As a reward she decided that her baby deserved her dino-nuggets and mac'n'cheese. She was monitoring Camila's nutrition better, but she thought the girl deserved a treat, it had been an emotional day. She ordered it and a cheeseburger for herself, deciding that they both deserved a cheat meal tonight.

Just as she was wheeling in their dinner, Camila came out of the shower, wearing a bathrobe far too big for her.

"I forgot my pajamas!"

Camila didn't really know why she was blushing, the shower had made her come out of her headspace, and she felt a bit self-conscious to be walking around in just this huge bathrobe in front of Lauren.

"It's okay, baby, do you want to change first?"

At that, Camila's stomach betrayed her, and started gurgling.

"Maybe we need to feed the beast first, huh? Let's just eat, you'll change after."

Camila shyness simply evaporated the second Lauren revealed what she had ordered her. She ran to the table, then ran to Lauren to give her a huge hug and a smooch before rushing back to the table and grabbing a nugget. Lauren laughed a bit at her antics, making sure that she was correctly sitting at the table before starting to eat.

"Camila, stop stealing my fries! Eat what's in your plate first."

"But then there won't be any fries left!"

"Exactly. Cause they're my fries."

"Lauren, I'm your girlfriend!"

"Yes, I'm still over the moon about it myself, but I don't see what this has to do with our current situation."

"It's mandatory to let me have a percentage of your food. What's yours is mine, babe!"

"Try to steal some of my fries again, and I'll have a percentage of your ass, if you see what I mean!"

"You would seriously deny food to your malnourished girlfriend?"

"My malnourished girlfriend should be happy that I let her have her junk food to begin with."

"Yeah, well my girlfriend is not getting any of that booty with that kind of attitude!"

They stared a long time into each other's eyes, challenging the other. Finally, Lauren caved, and put a handful of fries in Camila's plate with a sigh.

"Just finish your plate."

Camila didn't feel the need to rub it in, content to just wear a very smug smirk. Only growing more victorious as Lauren started mumbling.

"...Not even 24h in, and already being denied the booty...I can't believe this..."

"Finish your plate, Lauren."

Lauren always made Camila feel so good about herself. She was always such a tiny thing, not really tall, rather flat, the only curvy part of her was butt, and if Lauren always salivated in front of it, Camila had rather been used to mockeries about it. Her butt came in before she even had the smallest hint of boobs, she was constantly taunted about it in school. The fact that she was rather clumsy didn't help, kids would always say that because her butt was so big, her balance was off. Lauren had been constantly reassuring her and making her feel good about herself, either by her words, or, and mostly, by her actions. She could always feel her checking her out. Camila was in no way innocent in that department either! Lauren was a goddess, all curves and soft muscles. She couldn't count the number of time she had stumbled during dance rehearsal because Lauren was wearing a crop top showing off her abs, or worse, how many times Dinah had had to snap her out of staring at her chest. Damn... Those boobies!

Distracted by her thoughts, she didn't see Lauren get up to get one of her yogurts that the doctor had prescribed.

"Lauren, no! I'm too full! And I don't need it, I've had fries too!"

"Just half of it."

"No-oh! My stomach hurts!"

That was a slight exaggeration, but Lauren wasn't easily duped.

"Baby, I know how much that stomach can hold. Just half of it."

Lauren just put a spoonful in front of her mouth. Camila whined, but still opened, letting Lauren feed her. As it went on, she felt herself fall back again in what she now knew was her littlespace, happy to let Lauren take care of her. Lauren had seen the shift, it was probably the first time that it was happening before her eyes. She saw how her shoulders relaxed, how her eyes took on that faraway look, she even started holding herself differently. In the end, Camila ate it all, suckling on the spoon at the end.

"You finished it, baby! Good job, I'm very proud."

The way she blushed and sort of hid her face was adorable.

"How about we brush our teeth and put on some PJs, now?"

Lauren grabbed her hand, and led her to the bathroom, preparing her toothbrush for her, and making silly faces in the mirror as she brushed her own teeth to make her laugh. They then went to Camila's suitcase, sitting down with her in her lap.

"So what do we want? Onesie?"

"Too hot."

"Leggings?"

"No pants, they're annoying!"

"Mhm...You don't have any shorts left, baby..."

"No pants, Lo!"

"Alright, you bossy little thing!"

She tickled her, until she was wiggling like a worm in her embrace.

"How about we put back on the bodysuit, then?"

Lauren was trying to hide her excitement at the idea. Seeing her in it early, and helping her out of it had been quite the experience. Honestly, if it was up to her, Camila would only be wearing those. Camila shyly nodded with the pad of her thumb back in her mouth.

"But you help with the buttons!"

"Of course, I will! I did promise!"

Lauren started peppering kisses all over Camila's neck while lifting her back up.

"Alright, go get me the cream for your bruises, baby!"

"Okay!"

Minutes later, Camila was laying back on the bed, the top of the bodysuit already pulled on her. Lauren was sitting between her legs, sliding her panties up her now mostly dry butt.

"Does it still hurt, baby?"

"Sometimes when I sit."

"Okay, that's normal, then. Not when you're moving, you're sure?"

"Uh-huh."

"Good! Now let's button this thing back on!"

She carefully snapped in each buttons, not rushing so she could enjoy the moment. Camila was playing around with Nala, so she took her time, knowing that they were both comfortable.

"Alright, and now, 'cause I know a little one that always has cold feet! How about we try those sock I bought you?"

She slipped them on Camila's feet, and it looked perfect. Camila was lying there in what looked like a baby onesie, with frilly socks on. Lauren couldn't resist lying down next to her and pulling her against her, smiling even more when Camila snuggled up to her. Once again, she started putting her thumb to her mouth, nibbling it.

"We should really find you a paci, baby. Do you want to look for one?"

Camila sheepishly released her thumb, and wiped it on her onesie before nodding.

"Okay, let me find some shop that sells them online."

They browsed a few sites, before Camila found the one she liked most: a pink and purple see-through Nuk 5. Lauren still picked a classic white one, in case the other was lost, broken or dirty. Clearly little Camila needed her paci a lot, so she'd rather be safe than sorry! 

"Do you want to look at the bottles, too, baby? Or it is too much at once?"

Camila shook her head.

"I need you to use your words, Camila."

"The bottles, too."

"Alright, thank you, baby."

After a kiss on her forehead, Lauren went back to searching for the right site for what they needed. After much hesitation between the classic nuk teat and the new long ones they were making, she decided on getting both, so Camila could figure out which was one was best. Everything they had ordered should arrive while they were in Norfolk like Lauren had planned.

Ordering those, just made Camila more anxious for a paci. She needed it now, not in three stupid days! She felt agitated and unsettled all over again.

"Hey, baby, what's wrong? Why that big frown on that pretty face?"

"...I want...I want my paci now!"

Camila's composure had just crumbled, and sobs had started wracking through her little body. The sight of it just broke Lauren's heart, sadly there wasn't much to do at nearly 9 pm! All the stores around were closed, and the trip to the mall would take over an hour. No. She was sticking to the routine, they were going to find a solution.

"Shh, baby, I know. I promise we'll find something tomorrow."

Camila just rolled herself on her stomach, hiding her face in the pillows. She couldn't stop crying, and she felt so mad! She wasn't usually like this, always so resilient and patient, but right now there was no place for that in her mind. She needed it.

Lauren gently rubbed her back in long strokes, feeling bad that she wasn't able to provide to Camila what she needed the most at this instant.

"I'll get Nala and your blanket, baby. You're alright."

Quickly Lauren put Nala back in her arms, and covered her completely with the blanket. She then went back to their shopping bags and grabbed for the two microwaveable plushies. Clearly calming Camila wasn't going to be an easy task, so she would use all the tricks she could. Making a quick job of heating them, and filling back up the shaker bottle with water, she then went back to bed and moved the blanket a bit, so she was able to put the warm plushies on each side of her still sobbing little girl. She went back to stroking her back, and her hair, waiting to see if it would calm her down. It did, after another five minutes, Camila's cries calmed down a bit.

"Good girl, I know it's hard baby. I just need you to calm down a bit, I'm right here."

Eventually, the little blanket pile moved closer to Lauren's lap, until she could feel Camila's head on top of it. Lauren carefully pulled the blanket away from Camila's face that was flushed from crying and the heat under the blanket.

"Hi, baby!"

"...Hi..."

The tears were still audible in her words, which made Lauren gently stroke her cheek, trying to erase her tears.

"Do you want some water?"

Camila didn't answer, she just pulled herself up, and sat correctly on her lap, her arms filled with the three plushies. Lauren just picked up the water and had Camila latch on it. Her baby looked distraught, so she gently rocked them, humming in her hair and leaving kisses there. Lauren didn't let her finish the bottle this time, she knew she would just keep on suckling for the sake of suckling, and a stomach full of water wasn't the best thing before going to sleep.

"Lo! No!"

"No, baby. No more water for now."

When Camila tried rebelliously to grab it from Lauren's hands, all she got in return was a pop on her naked hip.

"I said no, Camila!"

"But I want it!"

"No, you just want to suckle, so we need to find a solution to that, I don't need you to wake in two hours because your bladder is about to explode."

Camila just started to rub her eyes, feeling the tears come again even if she was pursing her lips to try to hold them back.

"I know it's hard, baby. It's just for tonight. How about you try to suck your thumb?"

"...I don't like it..."

"Can you be really brave and try for me?"

Lauren's voice was like a feather, and Camila though she still felt miserable, did as she was told. It felt wrong, or if not wrong, just not good.

"I don't like it!"

"Thank you for trying, can you tell me why you don't like it?"

Lauren's soft voice kept Camila's tantrum at bay. Instead of acting even more petulant, she took the time to find the answer, even putting her thumb back in her mouth to test it out again.

"I...My thumb doesn't feel good. It's- It's wet, and I don't like it."

After that she let out a huge yawn that had her whimper at the end, making her tear up all over again. She was so sleepy, she felt like she just needed her paci, and she would be out. But she didn't have one, and her thumb felt cold and wet now, and her unicorn and dragon felt so perfectly warm against her tummy, and Lauren was so close, but she just couldn't let go!

"Shh, no more tears, love! You're okay, you'll be asleep in no time, baby! Can we try something?"

"Please, Lo!"

"Okay, let's do this, come here."

Lauren slid down in bed, and put herself on her side, pulling Camila against her. Both of them facing the same way, Lauren pulled one arm over her, letting her adjust all her plushies first.

"Comfy?"

"uh-huh."

"Alright, how about we try with my thumb, then, huh? Do you think you'd like to try?"

Camila was glad she didn't have to answer Lauren while facing her. The rush she felt at the words, clearly indicated that her answer was a yes. Refusing to second guess this, and really desperate for some soothing, she grabbed Lauren's hand and pulled it at her mouth, watching how Lauren automatically pulled her hand in a fist, and made her thumb stand out in the direction of her mouth.

Her eyes fell shut the second she started suckling. She felt like waves of relief were finally coursing through her veins. It was perfect, Lauren's nails were short and unpainted for once, and her thumb was about the same size as her own, so it was just big enough for her mouth. She had never contemplated how intimate something like this could be. It had no sexual undertone, Lauren was just providing her the soothing she needed. She had liked it when Lauren had pulled her finger through the hoop of her candy, but this was ten thousand times better! She could taste her, and her fingers that were gently tracing her nose and forehead still smelled like the lavender contained in the warm plushies.

"It is okay?"

Camila nodded, feeling already half asleep. Before finally losing her fight with sleep, she linked some fingers to Lauren's hand to anchor her there. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt so peaceful.

Lauren pulled herself even closer to Camila. The sensation was impossible to describe, but she absolutely loved it. It's not something she had particularly thought of before, but she was glad it had crossed her mind tonight! It made her feel so close to her little girl, making her literally her soother. Her breathing against her chest, and the rhythmic suckle motion against her finger quickly made her fall asleep too, her nose deep into Camila's baby-scented hair.

--­-

There you go! Let me know what you think!

Thanks to everyone who answered last time, some of you had some really great stories :P !

This time I want to know:

How did you first learn about ageplay?

I thought it was fitting with the progression in the story!

For me, I think it was one of CodependentLiza's stories on ff.net, it wasn't really prominent in the story, but she mentioned it and I got curious, and spent hours learning and trying to understand it all better before reading other fics and stories about it! Let me know what it was like for you ;) !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 15.5K 36
AU. In a society where a personality test determines the role you play, there are dominants, submissives, caretakers, and littles. When Lauren gets h...
81.3K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
3.1K 155 5
This is my second story, this is actually a one shot story but I decided to break it into parts because I think it's too long to post it as a one par...
4.9K 193 12
Hi!!! My name is Ruby. Well this is my first book ever! I decided on making it fanfic/Camren because what inspired me to write were the Camren fanfic...