She Likes Them Chocolate (Lau...

נכתב על ידי GiftofOneLiners

Lauren Jauregui loves chocolate; some would say shes obsessed. She has to have the delicacy for breakfast, lu... עוד

Ch. 1 Holy Shit
Ch. 2 Wrong Cuban
Ch. 3 Speechless
Ch.4 Insults + Attraction
Ch.5 Zaddy
Ch. 6 Something Else
Ch. 7 Power Struggle
Ch. 8 Captain Drea
Ch. 9 Plot Twist
Ch. 10 Lesbian Teeth
Ch. 11: Dirty Laundry
Ch.12: Switching Positions
Ch. 13: Mama Drea is Messy
10K= Ask Mama Drea Day
Ch. 14: Woke the Fuck Up
Ch. 15: Guillotine
Ch. 16: Runnin
Ch. 17: Girls Like U
Ch. 18: Derrick Don't Play That
Ch 19: Hesitate/Girlfriends?
Ch. 20: Rly Real
Not Editing Out Camila
Ch.21- IDFC
Ch. 22-Fake Love
Ch.23 Old Mani pt 1
Ch.23 Old Mani pt 2
Ch. 25: CRZY
Ch. 26: Be Together
Ch. 27: Smooth Sailing
Ch.28 Now or Never
Ch.29 Hot Mess
Ch. 30 End of She Likes Them Chocolate -Part I
Questions before Part II
Part II: Senior Year Recap
Part II: Ch. 1 - Squash It
Resurrecting Older Books- Must Read (pls)
Part II: Ch.2 Jealous Tendencies
Part II: Ch. 3 Drew Barrymore
Part II: Ch. 4 - Go Gina
DANCING WITH YOUR HEART IS UP!
Part II: Ch. 5 Hennything is Possible
Part II: Ch. 6 Gravity
Part II: Ch. 7 - Tone It Down
NEW STORY - Daddy Karla (CAMALLY)
Part II: Ch. 8 Tokyo Narita/Devil in Me
Part II: Chapter 9 - Ally Serves Tea
Part II: Ch. 10 That's How You Feel
TEXAS BAMA - NEW STORY
Part II: Ch. 11 - S P R E A D

Ch. 24: Do U Dirty

4.3K 222 474
נכתב על ידי GiftofOneLiners

Fam, have y'all fully listened to the boo, Lani's first DEBUT ALBUM!? ahem... listen to Do U Dirty and uh..... y'all ready for some sassy Mani? Coo, I thought so 👋🏾

Alsoooooo...... ch.25-29 is the honeymoon phase and then I'm ending it. I've been thinking about a sequel......hmmmm....I don't know.....what y'all think?
----------

"Dinah.....Dinahhh!"

"She taste like the stars, mama, the stars," Dinah mumbled in her sleep, still knocked out.

Normani smiled, "That's cute, but it's time to check out the room. So...wake yo ass up, DINAH!"

"Shiit! Why you yelling so loud?" Dinah whines, throwing the duvet off her naked body.

"Jesus, DJ. Please put some clothes on or my dad's gonna be charged extra," Normani commented, licking her lips as she drank in the sight of the 5'9, delicious piece of caramel.

"Huh? Why would we be charged extra?" Dinah asks, sliding her pants on, not realizing what Mani meant.

"Girl, you too sexy to be that slow."

"Ohhhh, am I turning you on, Mani?" Dinah asks, pausing the task of putting her clothes on.

"Mmhmmm, but we gotta go. So, uh, yeah girl, put them jeans on. I'm gonna go and breathe some air, ok?"

Dinah chuckled, she liked Normani, she's not her baby banana but she had some room in her for a chocolate bunny too.

-------------------//////

"Where the hell have you been!?" Gordon yells, furious that his daughter had decided to just disappear.

"Dad, chill, I was with Mani. I told mom, why are you yelling?"

"Yeah, your mom said y'all were working out, but Gina said that you guys were at the Hilton last night? Care to explain?"

Dinah frowned, "Hold up, Gina? How did she know that?"

"Cause I went with Lo, she was looking for you guys. That's rude of you not to invite me to the sleepover!" Gina says, frowning at her big sister.

"Uh, next time. Anyway, we were tired after working out and we decided to have a cool hotel sleepover. What's wrong?"

"Oh, really? Hmmm, isn't that Lauren's girlfriend?"

"No."

"Really? She was really distraught about y'alls fu- sleepover night. Maybe you should call her, ya know, since she's supposed to be your best friend?"

"Dad, stop being messy. I'll hit her up in a few, I gotta call Mani."

"Didn't y'all just get back?"

"Dad, stop."

"You're being a hoe again, DJ. Don't be a hoe."

"Dad, shut up. I am not a hoe, who says we had sex? We just ate chips and did each other's nails."

"Really? Hmmm, why aren't your nails painted then?"

"What's that I hear? Oh, my business, let me go attend to it, maybe you could follow my lead and mind yours."

"Girl, I know you didn't!"

----------///

"What do you mean, Lauren knows?"

"Just what I said, my dad said that Regina and Lauren were looking for us and somehow they ended up at the hotel. She knows, Mani."

"Fuck. Ok, well, don't talk to her yet, I'll take care of it."

"How, Mani?"

"Don't worry about it, just lay low. I'll hit you up later to let you know how it goes."

"I guess..."

"By Finah Jane."

Dinah shakes her head with a smile, "Bye Ferraro Roche."
------///

"Hi, Mama J, is Lauren home?" Normani asks, a big, fake smile on her face.

"Oh, hi Mani! Yes, but I must warn you, she's in a terrible mood for some reason. Maybe you can help?"

Normani chuckled, "Of course, can I go up or should I wait?" Mani was merely asking for show, she knew this house like the back of her hand.

"No, girl go on up there. You know this is your second home. Just, maybe be a little quiet today? Mike has a terrible migraine."

Mani's eyebrows shot up, "Um.... oh...sure. So, I'll be going upstairs now. Thanks, Mama J."

Normani walks up the stairs, taking a deep breathe before knocking on Lauren's door.

"Mom, I don't need a Vicodin, I'm just pissed off! You, know, normal teenager stuff!"

Mani made her signature what-the-fuck face, before shaking her head and internally saying "white people shit."

"Hey, Lo, mind opening the door?"

Lauren shot up, pulling her door open. "You got some fucking nerve coming over here."

"Simmer down, I just want to talk to you."

"Talk? What the fuck is there to talk about? You're a fucking hoe, just like Ally said!"

Normani places her hand on her hip, before forcefully pushing Lauren into her room and slamming her door.

"Bitch, what the hell did you just call me?"

"A hoe, h to the o and ending with an e!"

"Bit-"

"Girls! A little more quiet, please?" Mike asked, yelling through the door.

"Sorry Dad!"

"Anyway, clearly you must've hit your head, so let's try this again. I want to talk, about everything. Is that cool with you or are you gonna keep calling me names?"

"I'm sorry, you fucked my best friend so it's obvious that you're a hoe. Like what other word or description can I give that situation?"

"Ok, lets do it your way. First off, we aren't together anymore, we also weren't together when I fucked your best friend. Secondly, we had just had a fight where you accused me of fucking Camila. You have never trusted me because you can't even trust yourself, Lauren. You've never had a girl like me before, I get it, but I'm not an easy girl, Lo. I am head-strong, I can fuck just as many girls as you can, I'm a princess, moody as hell, and a strong, black woman. Also, until I'm your girlfriend again, I can do what I want or who I want."

"But why did you have to fuck Dinah? To make a point? To hurt me? Like why?"

"Cause she's bad as fuck and I know her. I also know that she can handle one offs and not get in her feelings. Look, you hurt me. I was yours and I wasn't entertaining anyone. Then for you to ever think I'd fuck your friend....well....it pissed me off and so I did that exact thing with Dinah. I figured, since you swear I do that, why don't I? Was it wrong? Sure, sort of...but technically I didn't cheat on you and we weren't together when it happened. Did I know it would hurt you if you found out? Yes, and I did it anyway because I was hurt."

"Normani, that's not how you handle things. You could've just say you were hurt. I don't even know what to think or feel cause I honestly have never been on this side of this. I guess it's Karma?"

"Maybe, but I'm sorry for fucking Dinah, though. Even though I was deeply hurt, I didn't have to. So, yeah. I understand if you don't want to try this again. So, I guess, I'll see you around?"

"Mani, you're such a bitch, but.....I have done stupid shit many a time, so if you can promise not to ever do that again, and be mine, for real, for real then I want you back."

"Really? Like... for real? Can you trust me even after I did you dirty?"

"I can try, but I swear you can't workout with Dinah like ever again, and I wish I could beat her ass but she's huge and Allysus swears I'd get my ass beat trying to fight her so....it's probably true."

"Yeah....Dinah is not the one."

"She should at least apologize."

"I'm sure she will. She wanted to talk to you but I asked her to wait until I did. I'm really sorry, Lo. That was really petty of me but I promise Old Mani is retired."

"Really? She better be, and what's this about your team of side pieces?"

"Right, well, I'll see you tomorrow baby!"

"Mani! Hey! Get back here!"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

937K 42.8K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.2M 48.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
382K 11.6K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
157K 5.6K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...