My Alpha's Hatred ✔ {PUBLISHE...

By Nasakif

~~ 'My Alpha's Hatred ' NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON~ Due to copyright reasons some chapters have been taken down... More

Prologue- Intro to My Alpha's Hatred
Chapter 1- Captured
Chapter 2- Guts
Chapter 3- Escape
Chapter 4- No regrets
Chapter 5- Sensation
Chapter 6- Glance
Chapter 7- Progress-or not
Chapter 8- It Takes Time
Chapter 10- Chase
Chapter 11- Saving Myself
Chapter 12- Reunion
Chapter 13- Together
Chapter 14- Truth
Chapter 15- Unleashed
Chapter 16- Monster
Plot Twist!
Cover poll!
Official Cover
In 3, 2, 1...
Ready, set, launch!
Published- Chapters Information
We're Live!
The Look 🥺

Chapter 9- Charge

27.3K 729 33
By Nasakif

Song: Bts- Butterfy

~Phoebe Agape~

Today, I have decided to take a run... Well, my wolf has been begging me to be let out so I'm going to let Aaron know.

After last week when I had my heat I, haven't even spoken- yet glanced at him because I was so embarrassed. Extremely ashamed of my unusual behaviour.

I kept reminding myself that he wouldn't judge me as I wasn't exactly my composed self, but then I can't seem to forget that he nearly saw me naked and I practically begged for his touch.

To sum it all up, I was a minx; the biggest one out there, of course only for my mate, so I guess I shouldn't be ashamed as much.

"Ahem, Aaron, can I come in?" I asked opening the office door. As usual, he was cooped up in his office looking at papers and typing on his laptop.

Alpha duties... When does he ever get a break? I should help him... But I also want to see him suffer a little.

"Yes. What do want?" He questioned furrowing his eyebrows still glancing at his work.

I think it was the wrong time so I'll maybe ask later when he doesn't look like he's about to murder someone.

'No Phoebe! I want out!' My wolf demanded.

'But he's in a bad mood. Maybe later, just be patient.' I remarked reassuringly and my little beasty went far back into my mind annoyed.

"Uh, don't worry. I'll see you later." I slipped away closing the door silently and tiptoeing to my favourite place in this mansion, the kitchen. I'm joking, I only like cooking when I need to clear my mind, otherwise, I hate it since my cooking is shit most of the time.

It didn't seem like he had any food so I'll make him something, or just order Pizza? No, I'll make lasagne, Damon and Camron loved my lasagne so I hope he will too. I'm only doing this because I want to get out without him getting in my way.

After I cooked I left the food in the oven so it doesn't get cold, I'm going to give it to him later since it was too early for dinner as for the time being I just made him some tea so it can relax him.

I headed back to Aaron's office with the tea and biscuits.

"No! Keep an eye on them, if they spot you then, you die. Fine, you can pretend to be rogue and get more information. If you fail this mission then you will spend your time in the vault, understood?" I couldn't hear the other person but Aaron smashed his phone on the table gripping his head in frustration.

"I made you some tea," I spoke as he opened his eyes tilting his head a little.

I walked over hesitantly in case he lashes out and placed it in front of him sitting down on the burgundy leather chair. "Are you okay?" He sighed. I guess he's not.

I stood up and went behind him placing my hands on his shoulders.

He looked so worn out. Well I was also worn out dealing with his mood swings and what not.

"Phoebe, you should leave," I ignored him gently kneading his shoulders like dough, except his shoulders were firm like steel.

He grabbed my hand then spun me in front of him making me land on his lap.

"What-" I was about to say, but then gawked at his mesmerising but exhausted eyes.

"When was the last time you slept?" I asked genuinely worried about him.

"It doesn't matter," He whispered leaning against my neck.

"Aaron, you need to sleep, please, for your good health and for me," I added in the last part hoping the bond will somehow manipulate him to listen to me, I am his soulmate after all.

"I can't sleep, not without your touch." His husky tone sent shivers down my spine.

I guess the bond was also making him yearn for me just as I was yearning for him.

"I don't know if I can," I admitted, feeling a little but awkward.

I still haven't completely forgiven him, it will take some time and I also want to hear a better apology.

"You're right. Just leave, I need to complete all this," He smoothly pushed me off of him as I stood.

"Aaron, you need to sleep, just sleep in my bed as my scent is all over the place." I persuaded urgently.

"Phoebe, go, " What am I, your dog?

"Aaron! Listen to me for goodness sake!" I huffed crossing my arms as I told him off. "As an Alpha, you need to take care of yourself for the pack,"

"And as an Alpha, I have to take care of them by protecting them from the Rogue King and every other danger so you really need to leave or I'll be tempted to do something I may or may not regret later on," His voice boomed making my heart flinch a little.

Anger boiled within me. How dare he!? I grabbed him by the shoulders our faces nearly touching and threatened him.

Pathetic I know.

"No, you listen to me Alpha! Either you take care of yourself or I will do something I will not regret later on," I growled creasing my brow challenging him.

Unexpectedly Aaron smirked.

"Fine," he agreed.

I'm shocked. I thought he would put up a fight or do something that'll piss me off but- he agreed?

I hesitantly let go of him. "After your nap, can we go for a run?" I asked hopefully as my wolf yipped in joy.

"Sure." I smiled thanking him.

"So my Queen... I need some sleep," He mischievously lowered his eyes slowly lifting the side of his luscious lips. My face burned warm flames.

What does he want now?

"I know, and?" I replied curious of his change in demeanour.

"Won't you join me? Keep me some company and I'll make your night pleasurable as it can be," He suggested, placing his hands on my waist bringing me closer to him. I gulped staring at his lips.

He moved breathing in my ear slightly tickling me.

"I'd love to hear you beg for my dick as I stroke your body with my lips in ecstasy. I want to do dangerous things to you so you'll never even dream about touching yourself when you have me... What you say, you'd like that?" I gasped at his low whisper feeling a rush tingle to the middle of my legs. Shit. What is he doing to me?

"I think you need to sleep, alone. Anyway, see you later," I shocked him and ran away flustered of his behaviour. I heard his deep laugh when I left feeling even more hot.

I would like him to do dangerous things to me... Feeling his long fingers trail on my body as well as his lips, but now it's not the time, we need to build our trust.

He made me like this! I never felt this kind of intense feeling before, and it's really overwhelming because of the mate bond, which reminds me, I also need to mark him.

Okay, I'm sure it's the sleep speaking otherwise Alpha Aaron Light would never have said that, ever.

"My Queen," I jumped at his voice near my ear. When did he get here so fast?

I turned around facing him.

"What do you want Aaron? " I kept a neutral face to show that I'm not affected by his presence.

"I shouldn't have said those things, I apologise," I was shocked once again.

"It's fine," I shrugged my shoulders.

"So, do you want to join me in my nap?" he asked with a half smile. Gosh he looks so nice when he smiles, making the word 'beauty' jealous. I bet he knows he's hot, he probably looks in the mirror flexing like a weirdo.

I meekly nodded but then realised what I've done. "I'm going to go, uh- yeah- so-" I gave up with my awkward self covering my face in embarrassment.

"Come on, let's sleep," He teased, humour lacing his tone. I shook my head and sped out of his way so fast that a snail would catch up to me. So unfit.

*

Hours passed and I decided to get ready for our run. I heard Aaron shuffle in my room knowing he had woken up so I  entered to get extra clothes for when I shift.

Okay, I did not expect this at all. Aaron was not awake, instead, he was snuggling a pillow with his whole body sprawled across my bed. Cute. I had my phone which Aaron gave me a while ago, inside my side drawer so I  did the obvious and took some picture of him. This will help me one day. I had about 10 pictures, sweet blackmail.

Aaron stirred in his sleep so I put my phone on my drawer and then came close to him.

Maybe if I drew on his face... No, he would kill me. But, it will be worth it.

'Phoebe no. It will anger him and we don't want that.' Little beasty was right.

But does that mean I'll listen?

'You'll regret this,'  Yeah, yeah.

I got out a felt tip pen, it won't be easy to come off but eventually will. I drew my beautiful art piece on his head and then near his mouth. He's actually going to kill me, but oh well. Yolo.

I placed my hand on his bicep shaking him up. He woke instantly grabbing me and throwing me on the bed.

"Ouch! What the hell Aaron?" His eyes widened in realisation and got off the bed immediately.

"It was Instinct. Are you ready for our run? Let's go." Of course Alpha's are alarmed even in their sleep.

He went to to the bathroom and I was close to losing my composure. I got my phone again to record him and take pictures. More blackmail.

"Phoebe! What the fuck have you done?" He yelled from the bathroom making me shit myself a little. "Fucking he'll, its not coming off!" you just have to use oil or makeup remover, chill daddy.

He came out of the bathroom looking all angry, this was definitely worth it. I couldn't help it, I laughed my ass off wiping a few tears off my eyes. Oh my gosh.

I drew a literal ass on his forehead so he he knows that he's an asshole and drew a penis on the side of his mouth which means that he should suck my dick. The drawings were a bit smudged from the water and that made it funnier.

"Did you have fun there Aaron? I never knew you liked to suck my dick," I said laughing.

"Oh babe, I'll suck your dick any day. Now come here!" I ran at his advances tripping over my bag and landing on the floor.

Aaron started ticking me making me lose all my strength, I swear I peed myself.

"Stop, Stop-hahaha," I laughed until he suddenly stopped. Shit.

I ran for it.

Aaron was chasing me with the pen in his hand.

"Run little Midget, but you can't escape," he snickered finally catching me.

"Hey! I'm not short!" I growled trying to get free but he was too strong.

"Yeah and I'm not the king of werewolves. Now, what should we do with this? Let's see," I struggled against him feeling him draw on my face. Idiot.

My plan backfired on me.

He let go and I ran to the bathroom so I can take it off with makeup remover.

I smiled at my reflection. Why is he so cute? Aaron drew a butterfly on my face reminding me of one of favourite songs, which I'm sure he doesn't know about. He's so sweet. I decided to keep it on.

I went back to my room taking notice of his pink ears. Is he really the same Alpha who kidnapped me and locked me up here?

"Let's take some pictures, my king," He rolled his eyes and put up a peace sign which made me laugh. Fuck. It's going to get easy to forgive him if he acts like that.

We wiped the drawing off then  set out in the forest.

I never expected to see this side of my soulmate. All this time he was acting like a complete idiot, and now he's being sweet. Maybe there are two sides to every story? I want to get to know more about his side.

I felt the earthy breeze heighten my senses. Peace.

It was the first time I've been let out since I had been captured, and boy did it feel great? Indeed it was freedom which I respected most. Wolves appreciated the nature, the feeling of the mud and rush of the leaves dancing in the skies. Times like this truly makes me learn that we should often be free to enjoy life.

My wolf was a mixture of grey and white. I remembered how painful my first shift was compared now since second nature. I love my wolf so much, we are beautiful.

Aaron also shifted but something was off about him, he wasn't fully a wolf. His red eyes stared at me while he stepped closer.

I mind linked him.

"Aaron, are you here?" I asked, afraid of what was happening to him.

"Yes, my beast also wanted to be let out of its cage," He replied as I stepped back.

"Don't be afraid, he won't bite... Hard..." Shit.

Let the chase begin...

A/N- OMG ANOTHER CHAPTER... Get ready for the next, shits gonna happen :) You're welcome hehe. Thank you for the votes and comments and views. I love you guyssss. I may not be able to post too much cause ya know I have a life... Jokes I'll be really busy studying and reading books as usual but I'll try my best! Make sure to vote, comments and Share. Love you guys!!!! 

Dedication to: shell_15 and  Check out their books totes amazing!!!! Love youuuu :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 22.6K 34
COMPLETED! "You are weak, unstable, and arrogant! You are not a good wolf!" A laugh barked out of the Alpha's throat, shaking his head, eyes so brigh...
173K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...
2.8M 84.7K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
10.1K 860 66
Ryan King is an Alpha desperately trying to hold his pack together. Between the blood thirsty enemy packs wanting to take what's his, a council that...