The Dangel (A Supernatural St...

By MadHatter5555

(Takes place through the events of Season 11) My name is Nellwyn Spencer, and this is the story of how I bec... More

My Sick Day
A Very Terrible Day
Highway to Hell
Date with the Devil
Huntress In Training
Scream Like a Banshee
A Bad Time
An Adventure With Dean
Crowley Lend's Me a Hand
Teenage Drama
Chitter Chatter
Dear Old Dad
Fare Thee Well
Like The Ninja Turtle
My Drinking Buddy
Netflix and Daddy Issues
The Calm Before the Storm
This Means War
Unfortunate Solutions
Hello Darkness, My Old Friend
Death is Inevitable at This Point

Rally The Troops

1.3K 57 20
By MadHatter5555

The next thing team Luciwyn did was talk to Sam and Dean. Apparently,during the time I spent with Lucifer, Donatello had gone home, I began to wonder how long I was actually in that room with Luce.Lucifer agreed to have a talk with his father, only if his father actually decided to show. Which, after some convincing from Dean, he did. So we stood awkwardly between two chairs, Beelz and I in between Sam and Dean. Lucifer sat in one chair, God in the other. Sam cleared his throat.

"Okay."He nodded "Lucifer, I think you should go first, since you're the one who wanted the meeting." Sam nodded. Lucifer stared at him fora moment before sighing and going off on a short tangent about how all he desired was an apology. I watched the hope spark into the brother's eyes.

"Chuck?"Dean looked to God.

"I have nothing to apologize for." He crossed his arms.

That was the moment everything started going downhill. There was yelling,arguing, Lucifer trying to be civil and failing at every turn.Eventually, we all had to pick sides. After hearing both sides, Dean agreed with God, Sam agreed with Lucifer. I was originally on Lucifer's side anyway, so I stayed firm in my decision. Beelzebub was torn, for the first time I could see that he didn't know where he stood in all this. He opted out, staying in the center.

"This isn't how I thought this would go." I muttered.

"Yeah. No kidding." Lucifer growled under his breath as Sam and Dean started they're own argument, and Chuck continued to be firm in that fact that he had done nothing wrong. Lucifer shouted at everyone to shut up. Everyone did. He looked to Beelzebub. "Brother. Speak."He nodded. Beelzebub swallowed and looked between him and his father."You've stood by me longer than anyone." Lucifer added with a hint of frustration in his voice. Frustration that I would never understand. "How did Dad here make you feel." He asked, directing Chuck's attention at Beelzebub. I watched my friend shift on his feet.

"It was as if you didn't care for us anymore." He looked to Chuck with a hesitant look in his eyes. "Like these... humans were more important to you." He choose his words carefully, something changed in Chuck's demeanor. "We felt..." Beelz paused. "I understand now, that they are your children." He swallowed and stepped over to stand near Lucifer. "But so are we."

Chuck was quiet.

"I think we should talk about this... alone." He looked into Lucifer's eyes. Lucifer's tenseness relaxed, he breathed, and nodded, snapping his fingers. The next thing I knew, I was in another room with Sam,Dean and Beelz. It was the balcony inside the bunker. I looked at them, they looked at me, at each other, and then Dean spoke.

"Let's just wait it out, I guess." He shrugged, before going over and taking a seat. "Sam, grab me a beer." He said, rubbing his forehead to calm the obvious headache. Sam rolled his eyes, and headed off. Beelz and I looked at each other, I shrugged and found a spot on the floor, overlooking the bunker. I could see the room where Lucifer and Chuck were. Beelz sat down next to me.

"Can you hear them?" I asked, not looking at him.

"No." Beelz said, letting out a calming breath. "But I believe that everything will be okay now." He finished. I looked over at him. He seemed calm, at peace. I nodded, looking back over the balcony.

"Yeah. Me too, buddy."

We eventually were all sitting in one place with a pleasantly calm air hanging over the room.

"So how do we fight back?" Dean was asking. Chuck shook his head.

"It took me and all of the archangels last time..." He sighed, dropping his head into his hands.

"With Raphael and Gabriel dead, and Michael in no condition to fight, we need a different plan." Lucifer explained.

"Well...how do we match the power of all the archangels and God?" Sam asked in frustration.

"Just the archangels. Technically speaking..." I muttered, Chuck looked up to me, eyes filled with some type of hope and expectation. "And...and with Lucifer... we have 1 fourth of the archangels power." I said, swallowing as I looked to Sam and Dean. "So... how do we match three archangels?" I asked.

That just caused another silence. I thought long and hard.

"We...might..." I ran a hand through my auburn colored hair. Chuck looked to me and nodded.

"Go on. You're right. That may work." He said, looking around the table. "Sam and Dean were thinking the same." he said.

"The Demons. And the Angels." I said. Sam nodded.

"I fall of them... how do we get them all to agree?" He asked.

"That may not be enough." Beelzebub leaned back.

"What about Rowena? Isn't she strong?" I asked Dean, remembering how she opened Lucifer's cage way back when. Lucifer raised an eyebrow.

"I killed her." He said. Sam rolled his eyes.

"Thought you killed her. She had a spell under her sleeve, son." Chuck said,smiling and nodding. "This might work." He looked to everyone.Dean nodded.

"Sam and I can track down Rowena." He said.

"I'll take Beelzebub, we'll go to the angels." Lucifer said, Beelzebub nodded, sharing a small smile with his brother.

"I...I can talk to Crowley." I said decisively.

"When that's done, call on Beelzebub, he'll bring you to Heaven." Chuck said, standing. We all nodded. Chuck smiled. "Go team!" He cheered. Then, in the blink of an eye, he was gone.

Talking to Crowley was usually something I looked forward too. He was technically the first person I came across in this life. Before Sam and Dean. He never knew what to make of me, but was always up for testing my powers. Mostly because he wanted a powerful ally, as he said so many times. But I think, somewhere, it had become more than that. Just like he joked about in the beginning, he had inadvertently become 'Uncle Crowley'.

I don't know how I got to Hell. I took a walk, concentrated. Remembered the cage. The dark. The fire. I concentrated until I found myself walking down the corridors underneath the earth.

"Crowley?" I called. "Crowley!" I yelled louder. Still nothing. I stopped in my tracks and took a deep breath. "CROWLEY." I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Shut up!" I whipped around to face the King of Hell.

"You were ignoring me." I took a step back.

"So?" He walked past me. I sent him a glare and followed.

"So I have a... request." I said, staring at his back. I sped up my pace, walking beside him. "Like a favor." I added. He glanced at me.

"Why would I do you a favor?" He asked.

"Because I'm probably the only real friend you have." I stepped in front of him. He stopped and stared at me.

"I don't have friends." He said.

"That's sad." I crossed my arms. He glared.

"What do you want?" He asked. I smiled.

"I'm glad you asked." I made a little bow.

Crowley was dumb-founded.

"You want me to rally the demons... to fight along side Lucifer, God,Heaven and my mother... to beat Amara?" He repeated.

"Yes."I said. It was his turn to step back and cross his arms.

"How do I know this little plan of yours is going to work?" He asked.

"You don't." I gave him a sincere look. "But... demons don't just back away from a fight. Right?" I held out my hand.

"Only the smart ones do." Crowley slid his hands in his pockets. Then he sighed and shook my outstretched hand. "But only a complete moron would lay down and die." he added. I smiled and told him to meet up with the team after he rallied the demons. I started off. "Heading home?" He asked casually.

"Heading to Heaven!" I waved, running off. I was filled with hope and confidence. It was a plan that probably wouldn't work. But I wanted to try. I had to try. I stopped at the stairs. "Stairway to Heaven..." I muttered to myself, only Dean would have appreciated that. But he wasn't there, so I closed my eyes and reached out,opening my eyes again to Beelzebub staring at me.

I figured their team wasn't doing to well based on the fact that they were surrounded by their brethren. I turned to face Lucifer, who was standing at my side.

"If you won't listen to us, then maybe you'll listen to her." He nodded his head at me. But that wasn't Lucifer. I blinked and smiled.

"Castiel."I breathed. He gave me a look that said 'hello'. I looked out at the rest of the angels and lifted my hand. They all flinched and stepped back. I suddenly felt self conscious.

"Hi..."I muttered. One angel stepped forward.

"Castiel..." He gulped. "What is this... thing you've brought to us?" He demanded. I shrunk back a bit.

"She's not a thing." Beelz seemed to snap at his brother.

"Her soul... It's-"

"Amazing." Beelzebub cut off his brother. That when I noticed, some of the angels fear was turning into awe. Some still shrunk away from me. I moved forward again.

"I'm Nellwyn." I said to the angel who was speaking.

"My mom... her name was Saraquel." I offered a smile, though I wanted to cry and leave this place. Some of the angels relaxed at her name."She died. The darkness... killed her and..." I felt the tears coming. I couldn't. "Please stop looking at me like I'm some sort of monster." I looked down at the ground.

Everything fell into silence.

"I've tried so hard everyday to be a good person. Please don't look at me like that." I sniffled. "I know I'm not supposed to exist. But I do... It;s not my fault. Please don't look at me like..." I looked back up at them, moving towards Castiel and Beelzebub. "Like I asked for any of this to happen." I wiped my eyes. "Compared to what's going on on Earth? I'm insignificant." I told them, I heard murmuring.

"There's nothing we can do about Amara." I heard a voice, a woman stepped forward. "Nellwyn. I knew your... mother." She sighed. "But you're right. What you are doesn't matter. Nothing matter's anymore."The angels looked down, away, somewhere other than at Beelz, Castiel and I.

"We can't just give up." Beelz said, a few heads looked at him.

"We're angels. We're not laying down and letting this bitch take our planet." I glanced towards Castiel. Lucifer was back. "Castiel gave up his body so I could fight. And goddamn it, we're going to fight." He snapped.

The angels looked a bit more confident.

"We need you. All of you. So please." I begged. And, after thoughtful muttering in the large crowed. They all agreed. I looked to Lucifer and Beelz, who were both smiling, I had a smile of my own.

"We'll fight along side you, brothers." The angel from before smiled. "And you too, sister." He nodded at me.

"Thank you Josephat." Beelzebub shook his hand. He almost looked like he belonged with them. I glanced around, Lucifer looked at ease as well.This was their home. These angels were their family. And they were finally making amends. And, in a strange way, I was too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 495 25
My name, Angelica, is very ironic. After all, I'm an angel. I've been working on my own, hunting demons as if I were a human. Everything that went do...
403K 14.6K 84
Erika Mikaelson has only ever been in love once. With a man named Samael. He has had many names over the centuries including Lucifer, Satan, the devi...
151K 3.5K 21
Hello I'm Gabrielle .S. Winchester but you can call me Brie. I'm a young Hunter of the supernatural. I love books, Classic rock, and Hunting. Yes. I...
2.4K 123 20
He was alone in the world, he was on the run from his past, well... of the past he could only remember. That's until he's saved by the Winchester br...