The Dangel (A Supernatural St...

Από MadHatter5555

(Takes place through the events of Season 11) My name is Nellwyn Spencer, and this is the story of how I bec... Περισσότερα

My Sick Day
A Very Terrible Day
Highway to Hell
Date with the Devil
Huntress In Training
Scream Like a Banshee
A Bad Time
An Adventure With Dean
Crowley Lend's Me a Hand
Teenage Drama
Chitter Chatter
Dear Old Dad
Fare Thee Well
My Drinking Buddy
Netflix and Daddy Issues
Rally The Troops
The Calm Before the Storm
This Means War
Unfortunate Solutions
Hello Darkness, My Old Friend
Death is Inevitable at This Point

Like The Ninja Turtle

1.6K 58 40
Από MadHatter5555

Sam and Dean and I looked around the bunker. We were home. Dean looked to Chuck, Sam and him both looked defensive.

"We should talk." Chuck said calmly.

"Oh you think?" Dean shot. He glared at him for a moment, obviously not trusting this person. I wondered about their history, nudging Sam. He looked toward me.

"Who's Chuck?" I asked. Sam hesitated. I felt Chuck's gaze on me. It made me feel safe, yet uncomfortable.

"An...Old friend." Sam said, glancing at Chuck and moving me from his view. "I think you should go to your room. Unpack, get some rest after what just-"

"I feel fine, Sam." I gave him a look that clearly said I wanted to stay.

"Please."Sam gave a pleading look. I bit my lip.

"10 minutes?" I asked.

"That's all we need." He said. I looked to Chuck, who nodded at me before I walked off.

"We can talk later, Nellwyn!" He called after me, prompting me to wonder how he even knew my name.

I waked past the large table in the main hall, leaving the garage where those three were talking when a bright light took over the the room.I flinched and my eyes turned black, shielding themselves. I stared at a boy who looked a little older than I was, straight, messy black hair. Wear a white shirt and pants.

"A demon?" He stepped back. I blinked, my eyes normal.

"Not...Entirely..." I muttered. He relaxed.

"Where's Sam and Dean?" He asked. I hesitated, then felt a strong trust for this person.

"In...The garage. Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Kevin. I was a good friend of theirs" He smiled. "Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Nellwyn." I gave him a look. "Are you..."

"Unfortunately."He sighed. "But I need you to tell Sam and Dean they can trust Chuck."

"They would probably want to see you. Come on-" I reached out but something in his eyes made me stop. "You can't leave this room. Can you?" I let my hand fall back at my side.

"You could bring them all here." He said. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah." I looked back. "SAM! DEAN!" I yelled.

A few seconds later, the two came running out of the garage and down the stairs. Chuck walked behind them. I stepped back to stand near Kevin.

"This is Kevin." I motioned to him. The boys froze, Chuck smiled warmly.

"K...Kevin?"I saw tears in Sam's eyes, Dean was too in shock to say anything.

"You can trust him, Chuck, I mean." Kevin said.

"How are you..." Dean held back his own tears.

"Please. Trust me. And Trust him." Kevin smiled. "I'm not mad at you guys. I'm fine, really." He promised, probably closing a chapter in a long book of hurt and loss.

"Thank you Kevin." Chuck nodded. "You have a place waiting for you." He smiled. I stepped back and watched as Kevin turned into a ball of light, floating up to the ceiling, through it, actually, and disappearing.

"Whoa. Where'd he go?" Dean demanded of Chuck.

"Heaven." I muttered. I looked to Chuck. "You're God. Right?" I asked.

Chuck nodded and smiled.

"Wait...You..." Sam's eyes lit up looking at Chuck, hope restored that I hadn't seen yet.

"Yes." Chuck nodded. My mind was swimming with questions. I wanted to ask them all at once. But Chuck stood in front of me know, bending to my height and putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry." He said. "When Saraquel told their brothers they couldn't come home I had no idea..." he paused for a moment. "Ruben, the demon, he had gotten a human pregnant. Saraquel's vessel. And when Saraquel... Well the grace from her was fed to you and..." He sighed, looking me over. "Your parents loved each other." He promised me.

"I'm...I'm a monster." I said. "I'm not wanted in Heaven. Or Hell." I felt tears coming. "Why?" was all I really wanted to ask.

"I've been watching you. You're no monster." He smiled. "I cannot say for when you die." I held back a sob at that. "But I can say how sorry I am for what Amara did to your family. She thought she could destroy any threat against her. Something as powerful as you... You could cause problems for her-"

"I don't want logic." I stepped away from him.

Chuck stared at me in confusion.

"No one wants logic or reasons when they lose someone they love. I don't care why they're gone. I just know they're gone." Tears rolled down my face. "I'm an abomination. My dad doesn't love me. My mom probably didn't want me. And the only person who actually would understand what I'm going through is buried in a cemetery next to two empty vessels that used to be her parents because she died in afire that was meant to kill me." I wiped my eyes. "That's what I know. So save all your reasoning for someone who wants it." I choked out. Chuck's hands rested on both my shoulder and he pulled me towards him. His hug was warm and calming. I relaxed, not hugging him back, but just...being there in the moment, soaking in this warmth I felt.

It was a little later that we all sat with Chuck at the table in the main hall. Well, Sam and I did, Dean sat a little ways way on the counter.

"We should talk." Chuck said again. "You all have questions." He left the meeting open to use three.

"I want to know-"

"I don't want to hear anything until he explains why he left." Dean interrupted Sam, who was about to go off on his own spree of unrelated questions. It was a long and tiring explanation. Being a hands-on parent didn't work. He stepped back, and it got worse. He didn't know what to do. He left us to fix our own problems for a little while. Dean wasn't having any of it.

"Don't confuse me with your father, Dean." Chuck said, finishing that conversation. It was quiet after that. Chuck looked up, looked around for a moment, then looked at me. "Nellwyn, I think you should go to bed." He said. I gave him a look. He nodded.

"Okay..." I muttered, slipping from my chair and heading to my room.

I opened the door, ready to toss my backpack on the bed when a hand covered my mouth and pulled me into my room, closing the door behind me. I struggled against this person, reaching over and turning on the lights. I looked back and Beelz was staring at me.

"Shh." He let me go. It took me a while to collect myself.

"What the actual Hell Beelz!?" I hissed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know..."

"That God was here? Yeah, I think he knows you're here." I whispered angrily. "Where have you been anyway?"

"Looking for a way to free Lucifer!" He hissed. I breathed out putting a hand to my head.

"That's right... Lucifer... Amara has him." I couldn't believe I was worried now. "Is he okay?" I asked. Beelz stared at me.

"Don'task stupid questions." He said, walking by me. I rolled my eyes and watched as he sat in a chair by my bed.

I sat on my bed, cross legged, staring at him.

"Why'd you come here?" I asked.

"I need your help." He said. "I've been tracking Amara's fog and-"

"Tracking it?" I stared at him. "You were following that death cloud and didn't even try to help us!?" I snapped. He was taken back by that.

"You were... In one?" He asked. My anger faded. He didn't know. Beelz stood and leaned in, looking me over closely. He moved my hair and pushed my head to look at my neck, lifted my arms, looked at my wrists.

"What are you doing..." I sighed when he rested both hands on my head.

"You're unharmed." He sighed, sitting back down. I felt a blush coming on.He was just worried. "I can't sense anything in the clouds or else I would have..." He paused. "If you're okay. Sam and Dean are also okay?" He asked.

"Chuck saved us." I nodded. Beelz nodded very slowly.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay." I sighed. "Tell me more, what's going on with Lucifer."

I dragged Beelz out of my room, pulling him into the main hall where everything had gone back to normal. I heard the shower running. Chuck was in there. Sam and Dean looked towards me and Beelz.

"Beelzebub?"Sam made a confused face.

"Tell them." I pushed him forward. "Beelz. Tell them what you told me."I pushed. Beelz sighed.

"Amara's fog has destroyed another town." He said. Dean put his beer down.

"What?" He moved over to where Sam was. "How do you-"

"He was watching the fog." I said. "But he can't sense anything that's inside it." I added before Sam and Dean started yelling at my friend.

"Something was not right." Beelz said.

"What happened?" Dean demanded.

"Someone survived." Beelz told him.

We all sat at the table while Sam typed away on his laptop.

"Where's Chuck?" I asked Dean. He shrugged.

"He said something about a shower." He said. "He was singing too.Until I told him to knock it off."

"You told my father to 'knock it off'?" Beelz looked to Dean, who just shrugged again.

"Okay,so a scientist survived not only the fog, but being struck by lightning when the fog hit." Sam said with raised eyebrows.

"So do you not get infected by the fog when you're unconscious?" Dean asked. I shook my head.

"I don't think that's right..." I muttered, sitting back. "What's the scientists name?" I asked.

"Donatello."Sam said. I felt something clicked inside me.

"Like the ninja turtle?" Dean chuckled, Sam sent him a small glare.

My head heated up, it felt like my brain was burning. I had heard that name before, in a dream. It had only caused a slight headache then I assumed it was nothing, but now.

"I think I-" I interrupted Beelz by letting out a sound of pain,falling against him. Dean did a double take before giving me a concerned look while Sam looked up from his laptop and at me. "Nellwyn?" Beelz asked, shifting to put me back upright. I opened my mouth to speak but.

"Donatello."I muttered. "Donatello..." The name filled my head and felt as if it were burning itself into my thoughts. Dean stood up and Sam made his way over to me

"What about him? Is something wrong?" Sam tried to hold me up when I fell out of my chair.

"You have to talk to us, kid." Dean came into view.

"Nellwyn, what's wrong?" Beelzebub's eyes filled with concern.

"Protect...Donatello..." I muttered and everything slipped away from me.Something clicked in my mind and sent a fire raging through my brain.So many names and faces. Some from the past, some not existing. But they were all there. All of them. It was too much. But just as quickly as it began, it stopped.

When I came too I could tell that I hadn't breathed in a while. So I took in a deep, deep breath and shot upwards.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I looked over to Sam. I nodded.

"Yeah...I... I feel fine." I muttered, putting a hand to my head. Sam sighed and pulled me up.

"We were talking about... Donatello." Sam said carefully.

"The prophet, yeah." I nodded. Dean spoke next.

"Prophet?"He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah."I said, as if he should know.

"How do you know he's prophet?" He asked.

"I just... Know." I muttered. Sam exchanged a glance with Dean.

"Did you see anything? When you passed out?" Beelzebub asked. I thought, long and hard about it.

"...No." I said, looking at them both. "I'm coming up completely blank.I... I guess I just blacked out." I said honestly.

Dean searched my face, trying to see if I was being truthful.

"She's telling the truth." Beelz said, helping me stand. Dean gave him a look.

"And why should we trust you?" He asked. Beelzebub shrugged.

"You're not required to trust me." He said to Dean, who looked to Sam for help. Sam just shrugged.

"He knows more about this than we do. Dean." He said. Dean rolled his eye and looked to Beelzebub.

"Nellwyn's part angel. In every angels brain there are the prophets names ingrained inside them." He explained. Dean snapped his fingers.

"Cas said something about that once." He recalled. Beelz nodded.

"So...Donatello is a prophet?" I asked.

"And probably in danger." Beelzebub said. Dean just nodded.

"Alright...Let's go. Everyone in the car." he said, making his way to the garage.

It took a day or two to get there. Wanted to tag along, though he seemed to be doing it to help, he also didn't want to be left alone with... God.

"Sam and I are going to the hospital to see of anyone has been taken in or if anyone was left untouched by the fog." Dean said.

"We'll probably have to go to the police too." Sam added, Dean nodded.

"What about us?" I asked.

"You and Beelzebub are staying here to... Explain to Donatello why he needs to leave this town." Sam said. I looked outside.

"A University?" Beelz muttered to himself.

"What am I supposed to say?" I asked, Dean looked back.

"You'll figure it out." He said honestly. This... Talk. I was most likely going to have to do it a lot. That and my small and non-threatening demeanor made it more likely that people would listen to me and not be scared away by someone as intimidating by Sam and Dean.

I stood with Beelz and watched as Sam and Dean drove off to do their own investigating.

"Okay...Come on." I said to Beelz.

"Come where?" He asked, following after me.

"To question the witness. In the university." I looked over at him.

"I don't want to do that." Beelz shook his head as we walked. I sighed and leaned against the door we were supposed to be going through.

"Why not?" I took a shot in the dark and asked.

"I'm still getting used to... befriending humans. Like you wanted me to.But..." He looked up at the large building. "I don't know. I just..." He was trying to put what he was feeling into words and failing.

"You know what I think, Beelzebub?" I asked. He looked to me, a bit confused that I had said his full name for the first time in a while.

"What?"He asked.

"You have something the humans call 'Social Anxiety'."

I crossed my arms. He stared at me with an even more confused face.

"What's that?" He asked.

"You're scared of everyday social interactions." I shrugged.

"What do you mean?" He stepped back a little. I sighed.

"Irrational anxiety, fear, self-consciousness, embarrassment..." I went down a list of things a friend had told me, she had this same disorder."It's an excessive fear of situations where you might be judged or where you worry about embarrassment or humiliation, or you being concerned about offending someone." I let that all sink into him.He still looked confused. "When you talk to people you don't know, it might feel like you're trapped in a huge bubble. Or like your chest is about to explode." I simplified. After a moment of processing this, he nodded.

"I think I have social anxiety." He said. I gave him a small smile and chuckled, opening the door for myself.

"Just wait out here you goof." I laughed a bit while I walked inside.

Questioning Donatello wasn't going to be the easiest thing in the world. I stared at the door to his office in front of me. What was I supposed to say? 'Hello I'm an angelic demon hybrid and I need to talk to you because you're a prophet of the lord.' That wouldn't work.Unless I also wanted to get into a mental institution. I took in a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Hello?I already spoke enough to the police I don't need to-" The door ripped open and a man with a curly mess of aged and gray hair looked down at me through his glasses. "My apologies. Who are you?" He asked. I hesitated. "A student? My office hours have been set and this isn't one of-"

"Wait!" I blurted out when he started to close the door. He stopped and stared at me again. "I'm not a student." I rubbed my arm.

"Then why are you here?" He asked in a semi-polite tone. I opened my mouth, nothing came out. I panicked, anxiety building. I regretted the words that came out of my mouth next.

"Do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Jesus Christ?" The door was closed in my face.

I knocked again.

"Listen kid, I'm an atheist." The door opened again. I gulped.

"Then...Why?" I asked.

"Science."He said smugly.

"I...I don't know anything about science." I said honestly. He raised an eyebrow, then sighed.

"Allow me to... Educate you a bit." He waved me in. I smiled and stepped into his office, sitting down across from him at his desk. "What do you want to know?" He asked.

"Is it possible for a fog to kill people?" I asked.

"Why would-"

"Can someone be shocked by lightning and survive?"

"Well-"

"How dose being a prophet-" I covered my mouth. It just slipped out. Donatello stared at me.

"You think... I'm a prophet?" He asked. I dropped my hands and looked down. "Not talking suddenly?" He asked.

"I don't think. I know." I muttered.

"And how would you know?" He asked, obviously expecting some religious mumbo-jumbo.

"I don't know. I just do." I looked up at him.

It was a long silence.

"You're no a Jehovah's witness." Donatello scoffed.

"Well duh." I leaned back in my seat.

"Where are your parents?" He asked.

"Dead." I crossed my arms.

"Oh?" He obviously didn't believe me.

"The fire in Moorhead, Minnesota. The deaths of Sara, Ruben and Amelia Spencer. 554 Saint Boulevard. One survived and is still missing." I recited.

"You could have got that off line." He waved.

"All three family member's were murdered and the police were so embarrassed that they couldn't find a trace of the killer that they blamed it all on the fire that they can't find the actual cause of." He stared at me. "What? Did they not include that part?" I had made myself upset and angry now.

"So you're trying to tell me that your whole family was killed and you haven't gone to the police why?" He leaned in.

"Because if I tell them what happened they won't believe me." I sighed.

Donatello stood up.

"Young lady, you need help that I can't provide." He laughed awkwardly.I stood as well.

"You're wrong. If you just open your narrow mind for 3 seconds-"

"I've had enough of this. I suggest you leave before I call the police." He said, pointing towards the door.

"You don't understand. You're in danger." I said.

"Are you threatening me?" He asked.

"No.Just-"

"I'm not listening to your nonsense anymore. If you're not leaving, I'm leaving." He moved by me. I groaned.

"Just. Listen!" I shouted, feeling a wave of something leave me. The windows cracked, the shelves shook and I heard Donatello grunt,turning to find him pushed against the far wall. I sucked in a breath of surprise and he was released, falling to the ground. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I-" He held up a hand when I tried to help him up.

"I'm listening." He breathed, coughing as he stood. "You have 5 minutes to explain."

I spilled it all as fast as I could. Angels, Demons, monsters, me, Sam, Dean, Amara. The fog. Him being a prophet.

"I need a drink..." He breathed.

"You've had 4." I muttered.

"Do you have any idea what you're saying?" He asked.

"I thought it was crazy the first time I heard it too." I said as he got up to pour himself another drink.

"Monsters are real. God is real. Have you seen him?" He looked to me.

"Yes. I saw Lucifer too." I said. He fell into his chair.

"What...Do you need me for?"

"Remember that Amara person I was talking about?" I asked. He nodded. "She's trying to destroy the world. The whole universe, actually."

"God's...Sister?" He ran a hand through his hair.

"She might try to come after you." I said softly. "We need to get you out of here.

Donatello followed my outside.

"Is that the prophet?" Beelzebub asked. I nodded.

"Who'she?" Donatello asked.

"He's a fallen angel. From Lucifer's army. But don't worry, you can trust him." I stated.

"Hello."Beelzebub said simply. Donatello stared at him with a clear fear and awe in his eyes.

"H...How do you do." He said, holding out his hand hesitantly. Beelzebub looked down at it before shaking it.

"How do I do what?" He asked. I sighed.

"Do you know where Sam and Dean are?" I asked. Beelz looked up,concentrated, looked back at me.

"Close." He nodded.

"That's not... Okay. Close." I rubbed the back of my head.

Sam and Dean pulled and we got in the car, Donatello sitting between me and Beelz.

"So...who are they?" He asked me.

"Sam and Dean. Hunters." I said, only getting a confused look from him. I let out a sigh, looking out the window.

"They hunt things like me." I said in a low voice.

"Monsters?" Donatello asked. That stung. I winced a bit and held back a large and defensive anger.

"Yes. Monsters." I said through locked teeth. He was still processing, I knew that. And the way Sam and Dean tensed, holding back their own opinions, I could tell that they knew that too. It would pass. But I would always be a monster, no matter how much the brothers insisted otherwise.

"She'snot a monster." Beelzebub said, and everyone seemed to look at him.He was looking at Donatello. "She's the greatest thing I've encountered on Earth. And I have been here since the days before the beginning." He said simply. I thought I might cry, but I didn't, I just looked out the window, smiling all the way home. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4.6K 311 15
Dean Winchester opens his eyes and he's a demon. Taking place after the season finale, Dean Winchester sees the world in a darker view. Things seem t...
403K 14.6K 84
Erika Mikaelson has only ever been in love once. With a man named Samael. He has had many names over the centuries including Lucifer, Satan, the devi...
2.5K 123 20
He was alone in the world, he was on the run from his past, well... of the past he could only remember. That's until he's saved by the Winchester br...
24.6K 567 17
After Y/n is raised by her father figure, Bobby, she learns how to hunt. After being in the business for eighteen years, she meets Bobby's other 'chi...