Kendall Jenner Imagine

By ninewrites

GxG stories about you (Y/n Y/ln) and Kendall Jenner in an Alternate Universe. GxG only More

Welcome
A child?!
Say it
Feelings
Feelings show
Mutual Feelings
I love you but I lost you
The diary
Babysitter
Babysitter part 2
Revenge: wrong person
Revenge: the date
Image of you
Truth Hurts
Lost Truth
Reminisce: rain
New Cover
Relish the Night
Instant Regret
Into you

Photographs

9.9K 145 25
By ninewrites

Continuation of Image of You
__________________________
Y/n

"Are you up for an adventure?" Kendall says. Wiggling her brows and smiling drowsily at me. Ugh, she's so fuckin' adorable if I can just eat her now, I will.

Not that you little green-minded.

"I am, but are you sure you still can, you look as if you will collapse at any minute," I say.

I'm not sure but she looks a little uncomfortable at first then it is quickly changed by her smiling lively and her saying. "Why would you think that I am certainly not sleepy and I'm excited to show you my special place."

I mock her saying 'Okay whatever you say.'

"Ok let's." Extending her arm for me to take her hand but being an idiot I just look at her hand questioningly "If you still want to see the sunrise it's better if we go now since it's two kilometers down the mountain away from my house." She continues saying, clarifying my questioning face.

"Are you afraid of riding a bike?" I shake my head no to answer her.

And since it's almost five in the morning and we still don't have any sleep I thought she was just asking me 21 questions then I realize we didn't even play those and what's worst is that I'm thinking about the bike as in for the little boys and girls to play, with a cute decoration and a little bell on it. Silly me, so now here I am snaking my arms and gripping hard on Kendall's leather jacket afraid to fall on her Harley Davidson.

A moment later I hear her laughing I look at her and see her shaking her head. "I thought you said you're not afraid of riding a bike?"

I furrow my brows, now she is making fun of me huh? "Well y-yeah because I thought you were talking about bikes for children, I didn't know you meant a monster bike." I simply pinch her inner thigh.

Guess what? I'm just making it worse when I feel her monster wobble in her grip.

"Oh my god. Oh my god! Oh my god, Kendall!" I hit her stomach repeatedly when I sense her making fun of me again, this little shit still has the face to laugh at my situation.

"Okay, okay stop hitting me we'll crash if you don't." I stop immediately remembering there's a hill.

"How much longer, Kendall how much longer?!" I ask maybe a little too loud at her.

"Geez I can hear you, you don't have to shout in my ears and we are near you just have to be a little patient my queen." I'm speechless. I didn't know she will have this effect on me by just calling me that or just being herself alone.

"Y/n we're here baby-" wait, baby?! No, maybe I'm just imagining maybe my mind is just making tricks with me "-cmon get down."

I shake the crazy thoughts from my head and let her help me get down from this monster. She leads us near to the edge of the mountain and... WOW! You will not believe the view, it is so foreign for me to see this kind of view down the hill there is a beach with super white sands and palm trees and coconut trees and a lot of little mountains surrounding the ocean with different shades of green and I think I see a little shade of violet? I don't know but I think it's violet. Oh and there's a boat too.

I waste no time and capture the scene in front of me just then the sun starts to rise and I remember the person who lights up my day whenever I see her. Kendall. Wait I can't fucking believe it I forgot about her for a second.

"You like it?" She asks. I frown how can she say that?

"No Kendall. I LOVE it, I love you!" I am really happy so I hug her. Then I realize what I just said and clear my throat. "Umm I mean I -thank you for bringing me here."

"I-it's no problem."

The whole day we spend our time wandering the mountain and swimming on the beach with just our bras and underwear because I'm too scared to ride the monster and go back to change into a bikini.

Luckily I survive riding the monster with Kendall.

I go out of the shower then I remember that I still have a boyfriend. Shit. I run to check my phone and see that I got eleven Miss calls from Zander and a text that says 'Babe I'm sorry I ditch you last night please tell Kendall to drive you back because I don't know where is her private place at or at least call me back please, I miss you.'

Fuck now I feel guilty I'm enjoying my time being with the person I... I love when in reality I still have a boyfriend that is worried for me. I know they both don't deserve me but I can't break his heart by telling him that I love someone else, someone who I know can't love me back in a way I want her to. And because I know that he loves me maybe I can still learn how to love him somehow.

/month later/

We enter the restaurant where Zander is waiting for us because I and Kendall have a class together.

He stands up and hugs Kendall when he sees us enter and then he pulls me for a kiss but before he can kiss me I move my head so he ends up kissing my right cheek then I whisper to him a 'Not here it's too public' but I just don't want him to kiss me in front of Kendall 'cause I feel like I'm cheating in either of them.

"So how were my favorite girls?" He asks us. I then remember what happened in our biology class. I just then give him a chuckle and a guilty smile. He looks at me then Kendall, asking what happened.

"This lovely girl here..umm-- Kendall looks at me asking permission to continue but I just put my head down waiting for their scolds. --well, she absentmindedly gets all the hydrochloric acid instead of Formaldehyde so that all of our experiments on preserving a snakeskin got disposed of and we All got zero in our activity today.

"Aww, my baby got zero it's okay you're still a one hundred for me." Oh my god, this is so embarrassing I don't want Kendall to get a different meaning from his comment. Ugh again?! Why am I thinking about what she will think of me? Silly because you love Her. But I have Zander and he loves me, what am I still looking for? Because he is not Kendall.

Well then... Fuck.
•~•

After my amazing day with Kendall at the mountain, I hardly see her anymore, or even at school, she's not attending her classes regularly what's happening to her? Sometimes Zander says she's sick but what about other times? Is she enjoying an early vacation or something?

"Babe we need to go to Kendall, now," Zander says, and I'm worried because of his tone did something happen to her, Oh god.

"Babe, what happened to Kendall?" I ask anxiously while he's driving.

"I don't know Y/n, I just don't, that's why we're going there. They didn't even tell me why they just texted me they are leaving tonight!" He exclaims at me and calls me by my name. This is serious.

And wait. Leaving? Tonight? My mind is blank.

"Babe I'm sorry, it's just that it's Kendall and she's my best friend I -I can't believe they're leaving." I know what he's feeling now, I'm even angry right now she's leaving and she didn't even tell me how dare she! So I grab his other hand and hold it the whole ride.

I'm so nervous and mad at the same time but I need to see her, I miss her.

I will miss her.

"Where's Kendall!" Zander shouts as we enter Kendall's family residence.

The door near the living room opens "Zander honey wait she's talking to her dad, calm down... please." Mrs. Jenner comes out with puffy eyes.

He nods then Mrs. Jenner mentions us to wait in the living room, she'll just call them for us.

"Kendall!" We both exclaim as we see Kendall and hug her but I hug her longer. I still can't believe she's leaving us, me.

"Is it true you're leaving?" Zander asks his cousin. Kendall looks at me and then to her dad then back to Zander.

But Mr. Jenner decides to speak for her "Zander we'll talk this in private, it's about our family business." He looks at me so I nod at him.

The four of them enter Mr. Jenner's private office, leaving me in the living room.

It's been almost half an hour but they are still not exiting the room.

Minutes later I see them all with puffy red eyes, what's happening? My heart is beating fast and I don't know why.

Zander's eyes meet mine and he runs to hug me. "Babe, what happened?" But he didn't answer me instead he just harden his grip on my waist. "Zander tell me!" I demand answers I need to know... she's my friend too.

I look up and see Kendall crying as well her mom and her dad hugging her, I can't help but let a tear slide down my face.

"K- Kendall what is happening?" I cry as well. Kendall opens her mouth to reply but before a single sound can escape from her...

"It's umm our- our grandfather is dying, his dying that's why Kendall and her family need to go there to continue our family business." I am so relieved that it's nothing about Kendall but I'm still sad that she's leaving.

> ^~^ <

Fourteen, fourteen months had passed, yes a year, two months and eleven days to be exact without Kendall here and... 

Well, I decided to break up with Zander three months after Kendall had moved away to study abroad and to run her family business someday. I and Zander are still friends he told me he understands why, even though I don't know what he meant but I'm happy that we're still friends and no, I'm still single. As for me and Kendall we still FaceTime or Skype but it has a schedule where only on Tuesday's to Friday's at three to five in the morning because that's the only time she's allowed and the only time we can able to communicate with each other with our different time settings.

Since it is almost twelve and I'm done with my assignments, well here I am looking at the ceiling of my room, laying on the bed with my pajamas waiting for the clock to strike at three so that I can talk to her again. I miss her, seeing her face is different from just seeing her on this small screen of my laptop.

How I wish I can touch her, hug her, feel her warmth, and tell her that I love her. But not now maybe when we meet again I will tell her and show her how much I miss her.

But all I can do now is wait. Wait for the clock to moves its hands and strikes at three, wait for her to come back here, and if not maybe I can still wait until I graduate, earn money so that I can be with her again, and maybe if that time comes I hope with different status of our relationship as well.

I fell asleep waiting for her to call or at least answer my calls but she didn't. I try to slide it maybe tomorrow she will since today is Tuesday I still have three days to wait for her call, maybe she's just busy with school.

Wednesday. Thursday. Friday. And even Saturday, Sunday, and Monday again I still waited for her. Maybe she's just really busy I know there is a reason behind it. Maybe later she will since it will be Tuesday in just two hours. Maybe this time I can already see her.

I'm looking intently at the time wishing that the remaining minute will disappear already.

'Please, please be online. Please be online I miss you' I mumble as the time sets to three. Then her name appears on the screen. Yes! She's online, I immediately accept the video call seeing her.. b-but she looks so tired maybe I'm bad timing?

"Hey, Y/n/n." She says, with a smile not caring how tired her eyes look.

"K- Kendall I miss you.." I sob as I see her, I miss her you can't blame me and I was waiting for her call for days and now I already see her I can't help to cry. I'm so happy.

"Please don't cry I miss you too, you know? Umm, I'm sorry for not calling for the past week I was just really busy with studies and our... our company hopes you understand?" She smiles again while I wipe my tears.

"How are you? You look small, are you still eating?" I joke.

"Of course, but having a supermodel's body I can't help it. "She smirks and I roll my eyes at her antics.

Wait I notice something okay I'll ask her.

"Kendall your chest is lighter than your face, you getting lighter now too huh?" Now it's her turn to roll her eyes.

Don't hate me I just noticed it and I can't help to ask since this is what we do every time we FaceTime we make fun of each other and tell how we miss each other.

"My chest? Well duh, I use cream, foundation, and bronzer that's why it is darker, and besides, there's no sun in here so I can't get tan again." She explains.

"You don't have to explain yourself, you know? And again did you cut your hair!?" I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, I did ma'am." I sigh. "Why is it bad?" She asks again. No, it's not bad. You just made me drool you look even hotter with that hair.

"No? not really," I smirk. Huh! I made her mad. She then gets a pillow to cover the camera.

"Noooooo! Please I'm really soooorryyyyy!" I give my best pout and puppy eyes.

And guess what she did, she just screens shot me.

"Gosh, you're so cute wish I can pinch your cheeks right now and kiss you and hug you and squeeze you to death!" I'm agape

"No! You can't do that!" I exclaim

"Yeah sadly."

We continue talking until her door is open by someone.

"Kendall you need to ta-" but before she could finish talking Kendall shut her laptop without even saying her goodbye to me.

Who is that girl anyway? Why does Kendall have to stop talking to me? What does she need? Is it that important for Kendall to just end our conversation? I have so many questions.

{•_•}

Kendall rarely accepts my calls and sometimes she won't at all. Why am I still holding, maybe I'm just annoying her and maybe she's in a relationship now, I guess? Well, she's beautiful she can have whoever she wants and she can easily get along with others as well. I can't blame her if she forgets me.

{^o^}

I'm scared, nervous I don't know how to feel right now feels like my anxiety is coming back. It's been a month since she stopped answering my calls or even reply to any of my messages.

A knock on the door releases me from my thoughts.

When I open the door I see Zander. He hugs me immediately and kisses me on the cheek.

"Zander, what are you doing here?" I ask him I don't know if he's drunk but it's too early to be. He let out a big breath and talk.

"They came back, the Jenner's are back." What? Did I hear him right?

"Kendall, Kendall came back?" He nods his head very slowly. I'm so happy I'm gonna see her again.

"Cmon, Kendall came back." I drag him but stops when I remember I'm not dressed well.

"Wait. Before we go I just want to tell you that there is a theme and we're supposed to dress only in black or white." I nod at him 'okay'

I end up wearing my white fitted dress.

The drive is silent. My heart is jumping inside, maybe in excitement and happiness but my hands are cold and sweaty. I just don't know how to feel.

We enter the Jenner's residence all are quiet as they see us. I notice it's only just the family but where's Kendall?

Maybe she's still preparing, maybe her father is gonna introduce her as the new heir of their company right? So she's busy. I can't wait to see her.

"Cmon let's go sit down first." Zander leads us to where Mr. and Mrs. Jenner is.

"Y/n honey." I kiss them on the cheeks and they both hug me.

"Let's go inside first." I just obey them, we get inside his office still with Zander.

Mr. Jenner clears his throat and slides his hand through his hair a little too hard then to his face.

"Uh, you see Kendall's not here." I look at him and breathe out a 'What!' But...

"B- but Zander said she's here!" Gosh, I need to calm myself.

"Yes, honey, please... it's hard for us to please listen first." Mrs. Jenner says. I look at Zander but he is not looking.

"Truth is Kendall didn't leave the States to study and let alone tried to run her grandfather's business." I can't believe it.

"So it was all just a lie, for what? And she lied to me! I know I'm just a friend to her but I care, I do."

"Please just-" someone says but I interject.

"Wait where is she? She's not answering my calls and messages for a month please I -I need to see her I miss her." My tears are no longer hiding.

Mr. Jenner is no longer standing in front of us instead he's holding his wife, both are crying now.

"I will tell her, uncle." Zander kneels in front of me.

"Y/n, please whatever I'm about to say please don't hate me it just.. because it's her wished and I need to promise her that I will do it no matter what happened." Tears still straining down my face while I look at him whatever he needs to say I want to hear it.

"Kendall left because she, she's sick. Kendall was sick Y/n and it was getting worse so they need to leave for better doctors and hospital. She didn't lie to you Y/n." I cry hard.

I don't know what to say this is a lot, my heart aches bad my tears won't stop falling I don't know if I can survive waking up every morning thinking she is- Gone. Since she was my reason why I stayed awake or why I wake up every early morning for this almost the past two years and now it just stopped. It has to stop because there's no reason anymore.

"I want you to tell me honestly, where is she." I am determined now, I have to be strong for her and her family. I know they are the ones who are grieving the most and I need to be an example so that they won't lose hope.

"Zander. Where. Is. she." I demand him, now standing in front of them.

Mr. And Mrs. Jenner look at me with worry, I just mouth them I'm okay and smile at them.

They lead me outside to their back garden. This time not only the family also other people may be her parents' friends. I continue to walk very slowly again my eyes starts to heavy until it can't hold anymore and the liquid releases by itself, my hands covering half of my face, my heart starts acting again. I see the love of my life at the center, beautiful flowers are around her. But it is not a pleasant view I tell you. Well, she is not in her exact form and not even I can see her beautiful face again or even just her bright skin. Inside this beautifully carved marble. My love's body is burned into ashes.

If I knew this would happen. Thinking about the times I hardly get sleep because of talking to her or seeing her perfect self, I will choose to go back. Yes, it was a little hard, doing assignments, projects at night then I had to wait or wake up at three in the morning just to see her beautiful face again, I will. But sadly I can't take back the time.

Her pale skin, her hoarse voice, her skinny body, her weak hair, and her sad eyes, all make sense now. Why did I never noticed those before? .. well I did but I didn't think it was because of that but it's hard because the last time I saw her, she was so lively and.. alive, how could this be? How did this happen? Why her? She was a loving daughter, a great friend, and a beautiful girl. She was my perfect girl.

Kendall, why didn't you tell me. I can accept it.. well somehow I will but if you told me this earlier maybe we can develop yet more beautiful memories.

And it's just sad because you will never know how much I want to take a photo of you when you were not looking, to capture you in those moments when you were just being yourself, caught up with some daily task, or thoughts and daydreams that I would never even know, times when you were clueless and unabashedly imperfect. I wish I had taken those photos of you so that when this day comes, I'll have those photos to remind me of you, and remember that once upon a time I had fallen in love with a girl who never even knew how much I loved her. And that I will still love her even if it means that I can't love someone again just as much as I love her.

________________________

Sorry for the late update and for twisting the story it just that it was affected by my mood. But I hope you liked it.

- Nine 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 4.2K 17
Long and short fics starring you and the gorgeous Kendall Nicole Jenner. Only gxg and g!p. Will take requests 🌻 Highest Rankings #4 kendalljenner #1...
101K 2.8K 11
You are a friend of Justin Bieber and you move to L.A to start a project. There you will meet a lot of new people, including the supermodel. Things w...
311K 5.2K 38
Demi Lovato Imagines. Hope you enjoy! Completed.