My Brother's Keeper ✔ | His K...

By MissTuffcy

Summary: Sesshomaru is the youngest son of Toga. He has finally come of age and many demons would like to cou... More

A/N
First Stage: Meeting Them
Second Stage: Impress Him (Goka)
Second Stage: Impress Him (Jura)
Third Stage: Know Him (Ryuu & Ryura)
Find Him
Claim Him (Ryuu & Ryura & Goka)
Found Him
Wait For Him

Brotherly Love

109 5 0
By MissTuffcy

MissTuffcy: This chapter always makes me blush.

0000

My Brother's Keeper

Brotherly Love

0000

Sesshomaru sat up slowly and rubbed his eye with a large but silent yawn. He looked out the window to see it still late in the night. He hopped out of the bed and padded over to the door. He opened it and looked both ways. There was no guards posted as his door and around it like usual. He yawned again and padded down the hall to his brother's room. He stopped and frown slightly and pressed his ear to the door. He heard a brief low and muffled whine. His eyes widened slightly and he pulled back from the door. He was getting ready to open the door but someone gently grabbed his hand and pulled him from the door. Sesshomaru looked up at the guard currently holding his hand. "Why are you up so late, Sesshomaru-sama. You should not bother your brother at such a late night." The guard said.

"B-but...Something is wrong with Inuyasha..." Sesshomaru said with a small whimper. "What if-" Sesshomaru watched as the guard peeked into the room. He closed the door and grinned down slightly at Sesshomaru.

"Don't worry, Sesshomaru-sama. He'll be fine in the morning." With that said, the guard turned Sesshomaru around and lightly pushed him back down the hall.

---

Morning came and Sesshomaru found himself staring down at his food he had yet to touch. "Pup," Sesshomaru looked up at his father who was frowning at him. "What is troubling you?"

"Where is Inuyasha?" Sesshomaru asked with a frown.

"He is up in his room?"

"Why won't anyone let me near is room?" Sesshomaru frowned and crossed his arms. Inutashio sighed.

"Pup, do you remember one of your lessons about mating season?" Inutashio asked. Sesshomaru furrowed his brow.

"Yes...The dominant male or female goes into a 1 week cycle of heat. They release a powerful pheromone to attract a mate." Sesshomaru recited from memory. He looked at Inutashio with a frown. "Inuyasha is in his heat cycle?"

"Yes, and it is dangerous for you to be around him right now." Inutashio crossed his arms. "So stay away from his room. Am I clear?"

"But...I don't understand why I can't be near him!"

"Sesshomaru..." Inutashio sighed.

"Fine!" Sesshomaru snapped. "May I be excused?"

"You haven't even touched your breakfast!" Sesshomaru growled at his father. Inutashio narrowed his eyes and growled back. They kept up growling at each other until Inuyasha walked into the room. The oldest inu son whistled and snickered.

"Look at that, dad. Sesshomaru ain't all that beta-ish huh! That means I ca-"

"INUYASHA!" Inutashio growled. "For the last time, the answer is NO!" Inutashio turned to Sesshomaru who had gotten up. "And you SIT and EAT!" Sesshomaru huffed and plopped down. "You're not leaving that spot until you eat all of whats on your plate.

"Then I guess I won't be moving anytime soon!" Sesshomaru bit back. Inutashio glared at him. He stood up and stalked out of the room. Inuyasha sat next to Sesshomaru and grabbed a piece of bread off his plate.

"That was a risky move, Sesshy." Inuyasha grumbled. Sesshomaru shrugged. Inuyasha bit into the bread and watched Sesshomaru closely. "Hey Sessh..." Sesshomaru looked at Inuyasha. "What would you do if I were to mate with ya?" Sesshomaru tilted his head to the side slightly.

"I wouldn't mind...We're brothers! And being mates just mean we'd be a little bit more closer." Sesshomaru said. Inuyasha frowned.

"You don't know what mates do, do you?" Inuyasha asked. Sesshomaru looked away from Inuyasha and tugged on a lock of his hair.

"No..."

"I can't blame you...listening to old Miyoga is like listening to nails scratch against glass." Inuyasha said with a laugh. Sesshomaru smiled.

"What do mates do?"

"They have wild and unimaginable sex." Inuyasha said, all hints of playing left his face a voice. Sesshomaru's eyes widened slightly and a light blush crossed his face. Inuyasha burst out into laughing and fell backwards. Sesshomaru tugged more on his hair and glared at Inuyasha.

"That's not funny!" Sesshomaru hissed. Inuyasha sat up and wiped a tear from the corner of his eye.

"You should have saw your face, Sesshy!" Inuyasha snickered. "But seriously, being mates doesn't mean just sex. Being mates is like...a human marriage."

"I don't know anything about human marriages..." Sesshomaru grumbled.

"Well lets put it this way: Mating is for emotional and sexual reasons. Emotional being the feeling of love and being loved. For someone to take care of you physically and mentally. Sexual is...well self-explanatory! Its to fulfill ones desires to...couplet?" Inuyasha grinned. "And to have lots and lots of babies!" Sesshomaru looked down and fidgeted.

"Why can't we be mates?" Sesshomaru mumbled. Inuyasha's eyes widened. They softened slightly and he smiled sadly.

"Cos dad doesn't want us to be mates."

"Who cares what Chichui-sama wants!" Sesshomaru cried. "I should have a choice! And...and...You are the oldest and you should be able to have some control over what I do too! So you can mate with me and Chichui-sama can't interfere with that!" Sesshomaru firmly stated. Inuyasha sighed.

"Dad is still alpha. He's daiyoukai, Sessh."

"But...you're his heir!" Sesshomaru shouted stubbornly.

"That doesn't change anything." Inuyasha said with a frown. Sesshomaru sighed and his shoulders sagged.

"I don't want to mate with anyone..." Sesshomaru grumbled.

"What about that Gōka dude?" Inuyasha asked. "You said you liked him.."

"As a friend!" Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes at Inuyasha. "I don't want to mate with him because I know he's not going to treat me like an equal like you do!" Inuyasha's eyes widened slightly. "You're the only one that acknowledges me as an individual with my own mind, my own desires, my own dislike and likes, and my own actions! Everyone in this damned castle just sees me as 'Inutashio's son' or his property! Everyone in this competition sees me as a piece of meat! Something that if they have in their possession, they'd have endless amounts of fortune and power!"

"Sessh..." Inuyasha whispered. Sesshomaru stood from the table and stalked out the room. Inuyasha watched Sesshomaru run out of the room. He looked back at the table at the younger's full plate and he sighed.

-------

Sesshomaru stalked down the hall. His mind was in running a mile a minute, jumping from one thought to another. It wasn't until he ran into someone that he came back into reality. "Oh, my mistake, my lord." Sesshomaru looked up to see that ominous looking spider demon looking down at him and holding out a hand. "I was in such a deep train of thought, I did not see you." Sesshomaru took the offered hand and the taller demon helped him up. "Are you well? I hope I did not injury you with my carelessness." The spider demon smiled small. Sesshomaru blushed lightly and shook his head. Naraku bowed slightly. "I'll be on my way. Enjoy the rest of your day." With that, the taller demon walked past Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru watched the spider demon and frowned. That was the first time anyone didn't stop and try and have a conversation with him. In fact, that was the first time he'd seen the spider demon out in the hall. The other suitors came out from time to time and always tried to chat with him. He shook his head and walked down the hall.

Night fell again. Sesshomaru was dreading tomorrow. Tomorrow would be when he'd start the 2 weeks of spending time with the next suitor. He didn't want to meet anymore of them. He was tired. Both physically and emotionally. He frowned after awhile. Usually Inuyasha would come in at night and say goodnight to him or talk to him until he could fall asleep. Sesshomaru stood up and walked out of his room. He walked down the hall to Inuyasha's room but was stopped before he could make it over there. "What are you doing up so late, Sesshomaru-sama." What a heavy case of déjà vu.

"None of your business!" Sesshomaru snapped irritably. "Kindly move out of my way and leave me be!" The guard hesitated.

"I have orders from your father to keep you in your room and away from your brother's room." The guard growled. Sesshomaru glared up at the guard.

"I really couldn't care less. Now! Remove your filthy presence from me!" The guard slowly obeyed the order to leave. Sesshomaru watched him go before he traveled to his brother room. He pressed his ear to the door. It was silent. He pushed the door open. "Nii-san?" Sesshomaru gasped silently when a sweet smelling scent filled his nose. He closed the door behind him and slowly made his way to Inuyasha's bed. "Yasha?" Sesshomaru slowly pulled the cover from over Inuyasha's head. Inuyasha's eyes shot open and he growled deeply. Sesshomaru gasped silently. The smell became stronger as Inuyasha sat up. "N-Nii-san...?" Inuyasha's growl became deeper and louder as he turned to look at Sesshomaru. Inuyasha's eyes were red instead of their usual amber. "Inuyasha, what's wrong?" Sesshomaru hesitatingly place a hand on the older's arm. The growling became even louder and Sesshomaru yelped and jumped back a few feet and in result, fell backwards to his butt. "Y-Yasha...you're scaring me..." What Sesshomaru said seemed to have an affect on the older dog demon. Or maybe it was just his voice. Inuyasha's growling lessened into what could only be described as a low purring. Sesshomaru slowly stood to his feet and shuffled over to Inuyasha like he was in some sort of a trance. The smell seemed to be coming from Inuyasha and it only got stronger as he got closer.

Inuyasha grabbed onto Sesshomaru when the younger was close enough and he pulled him onto the bed and in between his legs. Sesshomaru's back was firmly pressed against the naked chest of his older brother. "Yasha...?" Sesshomaru closed one eye as Inuyasha nuzzled against his cheek and kissed him. He nuzzled against his neck and suckled on it. "Y-Yasha...wh-what are you doing?" Sesshomaru gasped when he felt something hard poke him in his lower back. "Yasha?" Inuyasha growled something and lifted Sesshomaru up and pushed him down on the pillows. Sesshomaru stared up in shock at Inuyasha. Inuyasha tore away Sesshomaru's light silk robes and twisted Sesshomaru around and maneuvered him on his hands and knees. Inuyasha caressed Sesshomaru's pale plump bottom. He felt the younger quiver under him and he growled lowly in his throat.

Sesshomaru gasped loudly when he felt wet heat around and on the puckered virgin entrance. "Y-Y-Yasha...?" Sesshomaru stuttered uncertainly. Inuyasha just growled in response, but this growling had a calming affect on Sesshomaru. Inuyasha sat up on his knees and gripped his engorged member, stroking it lightly. Sesshomaru looked back at Inuyasha with wide frightful eyes. Inuyasha growled low in his throat and bend over to place his mouth over Sesshomaru's. Sesshomaru gasped lightly which gave Inuyasha the chance to slither is tongue the younger's mouth. Sesshomaru moaned lowly, feeling an unfamiliar stirring in his loins. Sesshomaru gave a small squeal when he felt a hand caressing his slowly hardening member. Inuyasha growled again and licked Sesshomaru's lips as the younger began to tremble and shudder. "Y-Yasha...I feel...hot..." Sesshomaru mumbled lowly. Inuyasha purred lowly and nuzzled against Sesshomaru's neck as he stroked the younger's member and rubbed his own member against his brother's back side. "Nii-san..." Sesshomaru moaned, looking back at Inuyasha pleadingly. Inuyasha let out another growl, this one sounding possessive.

Inuyasha let go of Sesshomaru's now hardened member and grasped the base of his own. He held onto Sesshomaru's hips and gave a sharp jab and was instantly engulfed in the smaller demon's heat. Sesshomaru gave a cry of pain and fell forward and buried his face in the pillows. Inuyasha pulled Sesshomaru up by his hips but stayed still for a moment. Not long after, he pulled out slowly and jabbed back in. Sesshomaru gave another cry of pain. Inuyasha let out another growl as he continued his slow thrusting. The minute Sesshomaru's cries went from pain to pleasure, Inuyasha began to thrust faster. Inuyasha laid against Sesshomaru's back as he continued his tortuously fast thrusting. Sesshomaru gripped the sheets tightly and literally sobbed in pleasure.

0

Inutashio sighed as he stared up at his ceiling. His pup was still angry with him which was keeping him from sleeping. He didn't understand where the sudden disobedience came from, but it had to be something he was going or not doing for the pup to act like that. He stood up and made up his mind. He would go in there and talk to his youngest pup. He walked out of his room, tying the sash loosely to his robes and walked down the hall. He made it to his pup's room and opened it silently. He peeked his head in for a moment and sighed. "Pup," There was no response. After a moment of silence, Inutashio walked t the bed and pulled the covers back. His eyes widened as all he saw in the bed was Sesshomaru's mokomoko. "That damned boy is too smart for this own good, sometimes..." Inutashio growled. He quickly left the room.

0

Their position had changed after awhile. Inuyasha was now sitting against the head board with his brother writhing above him in his lap. Sesshomaru clung to his brother's shoulders as he felt Inuyasha gripping his hips and helping him go up and down. "Ya-sha!" Sesshomaru moaned. Inuyasha growled and licked the visible stripes on Sesshomaru's cheek. Sesshomaru looked up and Inuyasha captured his lips in a furious kiss. Inuyasha growled in the back of his throat again and Sesshomaru whined in response. Inuyasha pushed Sesshomaru downwards. He was on him not too long afterward and entered with a quick thrust. Sesshomaru whined loudly as Inuyasha's thrusts quickened. "ya-sha...Ya-sha..." Sesshomaru panted.

"Mate..." Inuyasha growled, speaking for the first time. Sesshomaru cried out as Inuyasha's thrusts became harder and faster. "Sesshomaru..."

"Yaaashaaaaaaa!" Sesshomaru cried as his body froze and he arched his back. "Nggghhh aaaah!" He cried as he came in short spurts of white thickness.

0

"Where is Sesshomaru?" Inutashio asked a passing guard. The guard froze. Inutashio's eyes narrowed. "Where is my pup?"

"He...Sir...I tried to stop him but he's stubborn..."

"Where is he?" Inutashio seethed.

"I...believe he went to his brother's quarters..."

"You idiot!" Inutashio roared before sprinting past the fear stricken guard.

-------

Inuyasha let out a loud growl as he slammed his hips against his brother one last time before completely freezing. Sesshomaru's eyes widened as he felt his brother start to grow inside of him. It got to an unbearable size and he began to squirm and whimper. Inuyasha growled lowly and Sesshomaru calmed down slightly. His eyes shut tightly and a warm blush graced his face as he felt something warm and liquid spill into him. He gasped lowly. Inuyasha bent over and licked Sesshomaru's face. The door slammed open and Inuyasha looked over there with a loud growl. "Dammit, Inuyasha!" Inutashio growled. Inutashio noticed the dazed and drunk look on his pup's face and instantly knew he was too late to break them apart. Inuyasha had knotted and was releasing inside of him. They'd probably be stuck like that for hours at most. Inutashio sighed and walked over to one the chairs in the corner of the room. He pulled one up and sat next to the bed. Inuyasha was growling at him and glaring. Inutashio gave a glare and a snarl of his own and Inuyasha instantly turned away from him and went back to licking Sesshomaru's face.

Inutashio ran a hand roughly through his hair. He'd still go on to having the rest of the suitors spend their time with Sesshomaru but he'd have to watch the young pup closely. Any signs of pregnancy could ruin his plans with the other demons and he would have no choice but to allow Inuyasha to mate with his brother. Inutashio growled angrily. He could only hope for the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 5K 31
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
840K 39K 167
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
121K 3.3K 30
𝙉𝙤𝙫𝙖, 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙗�...
699K 27.1K 39
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...