The Dangel (A Supernatural St...

由 MadHatter5555

(Takes place through the events of Season 11) My name is Nellwyn Spencer, and this is the story of how I bec... 更多

My Sick Day
A Very Terrible Day
Highway to Hell
Date with the Devil
Scream Like a Banshee
A Bad Time
An Adventure With Dean
Crowley Lend's Me a Hand
Teenage Drama
Chitter Chatter
Dear Old Dad
Fare Thee Well
Like The Ninja Turtle
My Drinking Buddy
Netflix and Daddy Issues
Rally The Troops
The Calm Before the Storm
This Means War
Unfortunate Solutions
Hello Darkness, My Old Friend
Death is Inevitable at This Point

Huntress In Training

2.8K 76 14
由 MadHatter5555

I dreamed that I was in an empty space, I sat there in peaceful silence, un-moving until I noticed Beelzebub sitting a little ways away from me.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Lucifer wouldn't have attacked you if it weren't for my presence." I watched him carefully.

"He didn't remember you." I said.

"Lucifer didn't know that others would stand with him. He was too self-absorbed, he didn't see the small army he had created."Beelzebub looked up, I nodded slowly.

"So what now? Lucifer's gone." I said, but Beelzebub looked at me in surprise.

"Lucifer....He isn't..." He paused. "You're probably right." He said. Something was up.

"Beelzebub. Lucifer is gone. Right?" I stood up. He looked at me.

"I don't feel him anymore." He said, looking me in the eyes. There was a pause, but I let out a sigh.

"Okay...So what now?" I asked.

"Now...I have to leave you. I need to find a body of my own." He said,standing up and walking towards me. I nodded. "Thank you, Orinia."He held out his hand. I looked at it, then extended my own hand to shake his.

"Nellwyn. My name is Nellwyn." He smiled at that.

"Nellwyn. Goodbye for now." And he was gone.

"Goodbye for now." I said into the nothingness.

I awoke in my bed, assuming that either Sam or Dean took the liberty of carrying me to my room. I was a little embarrassed at that, but I was out cold, so it was probably for the best. I sat there for a little while. Beelzebub was gone, I couldn't feel him anymore. That was probably also for the best. I looked over to the side of my bed,where a desk with a clock on it sat. It was almost noon. I got out of bed and left my room, hoping that I wasn't alone in the bunker.Surprisingly, I found Sam sitting at the table with his laptop and a beer.

"Good afternoon." He joked, staring intently at the screen. I rolled my eyes at him, though he didn't notice. I looked around, listened.Nothing else was here.

"Where's Dean?" I asked in a tired voice. Sam looked up.

"He went out on a job." Sam said. I looked at him in confusion.

"You...Didn't go with him?" I asked, sitting down at the table across from him. Sam looked back to his laptop.

"...No." He said shortly.

"Why not?" I asked, leaning forward. "What are you doing?"

"Researching." Sam said, another short answer.

"...Are...Are you scared?" I asked.

Sam didn't respond to me, he just tensed a little.

"It's okay if your scared." I said, sitting back. "You just fought Lucifer himself. You fight monsters and stuff everyday. You can be scared." I said. He looked at me.

"What about you? Do you usually sleep till noon?" He asked.

"No."I admitted.

"Then why?"

"That'show I handle stress. I'm not old enough to drink, you know." I said. Sam sighed.

"I keep forgetting you're just a kid..." He rested his head in his hands. "You shouldn't be here." I tensed at that.

"But...I am here. So... I might as well... Make the most of it." I looked away, feeling that scratching sadness crawl into the pit of my soul.

"How are you?" Sam asked, staring at me. I looked over at him.

"What?"

"Lucifer sent you... Somewhere. Where did you go?" He asked.

I thought, then took a breath, and told him everything that had happened. Minus... Actually freeing Beelzebub.

"You talked to him?" Sam stared at me in shock. I nodded. "The lore just says he's another name for Lucifer, I never considered there would be angels that sided with Lucifer." His head seemed to be spinning from this new information.

"Well...In every society-"

"You have a group of like minded people." Sam said, leaning back in his seat. "What did he say?" Sam asked.

"He uh..." I would have to tell him. "He wanted out of Hell. He offered to help fight against the darkness if he could go back to Heaven at the end of it all." I said, looking down, not meeting Sam's stare.

"And?"

"And he needed a... A ride." I muttered, still not looking at him.

"Nellwyn. Look at me." Sam demanded, I looked up into his hard stare. "What did you do?" He asked.

"I said yes." I said.

There was a long, long silence as Sam tried to think of something to say.

"He's...He's gone now. He left." I said, hoping that would make him feel a little better about all this. Sam ran a hand through his hair.

"Where?"Sam asked, looking back at me. "Where did he go?" I looked down and shrugged.

"He didn't say. He just said he'd see me soon." I muttered. Sam let out a long sigh.

"...Can we trust him?" Sam asked. I looked up at that. I surely didn't trust him, but we made a deal. I would help him if he helped me. The look in his eyes... He wouldn't pass up a chance to get home. Just like me.

"Yes." I said confidently. Sam nodded.

"Okay....Okay." he breathed out and sat back, taking a sip of his beer. "We... We can't tell Dean. Not yet." He said. I nodded.

"Okay." So, we sat there in silence for a while.

The days went by like that. Sam didn't leave the bunker, neither did I.Mostly because Dean refused to take me on any jobs. I had no training. No idea how to use a gun, or how to fight. I knew nothing about lore or ghosts or how to spot a monster. I didn't know patterns or anything of that sort. So Dean would leave on jobs alone.Sam would research on ways to beat Amara. And I was just... There.Lost in my own thoughts and world. I may have been an Orinia, some powerful hybrid, an orphan, adopted by monster hunters. But that didn't mean I couldn't be bored. And I was very bored. I had called out to Crowley in my walks outside. But nothing came, and I could sense something was wrong. There was no sight of Castiel, who I also reached out to. Only to get silence in return. I even called out to Beelzebub. Who's name was four syllables and annoyingly long,prompting me to start calling him Beelz for short. But even he didn'tshow his face. Sometimes I would sit in the bunker and try to figure out my own power, but that never ended well.

When Dean left for yet another job, alone, I had had enough.

"Sam." I walked into the kitchen where he was reading some books.

"Yeah?" He looked up at me.

"Teach me." I demanded.

"Teach you?" He gave me a look.

"How to fight. And shoot. And... And... That." I pointed at the books around him. He raised an eyebrow.

"Teach you how to be... A huntress? A Woman of Letters?" He said. I nodded at him. Sam pushed a book away, studying me. I feared his answer would be no, and I would be stuck in this bunker until I could prove myself to Dean in some other way.

"I can't use my powers yet. And I really want to help. And-"

"You're fast. We know that. You're not very big, but for someone your size,you're strong, and your speed can be used as an advantage in a fight." Sam said, standing up. A wide smile crossed my face. "Your powers are unreliable, but they seem to rise when you're in trouble. But you still need to be cautious." He said, starting to walk. "Shooting, however. Is a completely separate matter." He added as I followed after him, he looked back at me. "You're not even old enough to hold a gun." He joked. I glared slightly, he let out an amused breath and led me to what I assumed was the indoor shooting range I found Dean in sometimes.

A pistol in my hand was like a toaster in water. No, it wasn't supposed to be there, but it could still kill you. Even if my aim was... Very off. Sam and I argued almost every 5 minutes about the way I was holding it, how I was looking, what position to have the stupid safety switch in.

"Who cares? If I'm pointing this gun at anything I don't want it to be safe." I joked. Sam didn't seem to care for that. I could tell he wanted this to be a serious matter. But I was never good at being serious. After an hour, I had managed to hit the target twice. Once in the face and once in the shoulder. But it didn't stop there, we worked on my fighting. Sam found that most of my best moves came from pure instinct. It was when I was being told what to do that I had problems. We trained and practiced all day. By the end, I was sore and tired. I walked back to my room and collapsed on my bed,listening to Sam go off into the bathroom to shower before he went off to bed himself. I yawned and closed my eyes, pulling the covers over me and moving my bear off to the side of me. I stared into it's eyes, buttons with a strange symbol thing on them. And, against my insomniatic will, I felt my own eyes slip closed.

I couldn't open my eyes. I couldn't see, or move or breath. I managed to open my mouth, only to feel something like water. I found out then that I was drowning. My brain went into over drive, forcing my body to move. I kicked and paddled until I was above whatever I was in. But, as it turned out, it wasn't water at all. It was...Concrete, cement. I pulled myself out of it, collapsing on to the ground and coughing. I wiped my eyes and looked down at the hard ground I was on now, seeing my bear laying under me. I picked it up and stood.

"Keep working! My busy bees!" I heard a familiar voice. I looked around and went down a hall, seeing lines after lines of busy people in suits. Busy demons, that is. I did my best to hide from them until I found the source of the familiar voice. I smiled.

"Castiel!"I called out. Nothing. I made my way over to him. "Castiel!" I stuck my hand out to where he was standing, back turned to me. But my hand went through him, and I felt a strange evil that made my jerk my hand away. "Castiel?" I walked around to his front. He couldn't see me. No one here could see me.

I stared at Castiel as he conversed with the demons. It was such a strange dream. I sat and watched. Something was off, because that wasn't Castiel, and there couldn't have been this many demons all in one place, working like business men would to find a solution to some problem. I gave up on trying to reach him, or anyone I saw. But I just watched. I was glad Castiel was okay. But why hadn't he come when I called? I shook my head. He was... Busy? If this dream was even real to begin with. I watched Castiel address the group, I watched someone talk out of turn. And I watched as a cage opened, and Crowley was pulled out, on his hands and knees, a leash and collar around his neck. He opened his mouth to say something once a gag was removed but I spoke first.

"Crowley!" It came out by itself, without regard for the fact that no one could see me. But, for some reason, Crowley's eyes shifted towards me, looking right into my green orbs. "You can see me?" I spoke again, he didn't answer. He just stared into my eyes with a pleading look. "Tell me where you are." I said, nothing. Castiel got impatient. He waved his hand and the gag was put back on,Crowley's eyes didn't leave mine until he was pushed back into the cage. I dropped my bear and opened my mouth to speak.

But instead, I shot up in my bed.

"Crowley!"I shouted out loud, instantly covering my mouth. I looked around, my blanket was tangled at the foot of my bed and my bear was lying on the floor. I picked it up and stared at it. "You know... Where Crowley is?" I asked it. I took it's silence as... Silence,setting it back down onto my bed as the door swung open. Sam was there, holding a gun, pointing it into my bedroom. I jumped. He looked at me with wild and confused eyes.

"Crowley?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head. He lowered his gun, pushing hair from his face and staring at me.

"Then why?"

"It was a dream... I think." I rubbed my head. "Crowley's in trouble. I can feel it." I said. Sam nodded slowly.

"Crowley...Is the least of our concerns right now." He leaned against the door, grabbing the knob in his non-gun occupied hand. "Get some sleep. It's 4 in the morning." Sam said. "And Dean's coming back tomorrow." He let me know. I nodded.

"Research later?" I asked.

"Research later." Sam yawned, closing my door behind him. I yawned as well, settling back down into a nice, dreamless sleep.

I sat and researched with Sam. The only pause we had was when Dean returned earlier than expected, but we welcomed him with open arms. Well, at least Sam did. While Sam went to go make his older brother some coffee and something that wasn't fast food to eat, Dean sat across from me, looking over the books.

"How were things while I was gone?" He asked. I knew what that meant though, he wanted to know how Sam was doing, since he wasn't leaving the bunker.

"Okay." I said with a nod. Dean eyed me curiously.

"Did you two find anything?" He asked, flipping a book around to face him while taking a sip of the almost empty beer that was in his hand.

"Maybe. We got a little... Sidetracked. But I think we found some useful information." Dean ignored the last part and looked up at me.

"Sidetracked?" He asked.

"Training." I said with a confident air about me. A chuckle escaped Dean as Sam put a cup of coffee down at the table.

There was a long silence while Dean ate and Sam and I researched.

"You know." Dean said, wiping his mouth on his sleeve and scrolling on a laptop he had near him. "There's this case I found-"

"Dean, you just got back. C'mon." Sam rolled his eyes. Dean looked at me, then at Sam.

"Sam. You need to leave the bunker at some point." He said. Sam looked up from his book.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked. "I've left the bunker."

"I mean on a job." Dean said. "Just.. Check it out." He turned the laptop around, then looked at me. "You too, kid." He motioned for me to come closer. I felt a pang of excitement as I leaned in and read over the laptop. "Not too far, day or two trip. Sounds like atypical ghost. Huh?" Dean said. Sam nodded.

"I.. Guess." He sat back.

"And it would give Nellwyn a chance to put that training to work." Dean pushed a bit more. Sam looked over at me, I gave him a pleading look. He let out a sigh. Dean smirked, I smiled.

"Alright." Sam said, chuckling. "Alright."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

403K 14.6K 84
Erika Mikaelson has only ever been in love once. With a man named Samael. He has had many names over the centuries including Lucifer, Satan, the devi...
2.8K 103 32
Castiel has been sent by Heaven to be your guardian angel. He watches over you, but he realises that he is watching you a lot more than he should. He...
151K 3.5K 21
Hello I'm Gabrielle .S. Winchester but you can call me Brie. I'm a young Hunter of the supernatural. I love books, Classic rock, and Hunting. Yes. I...
2.5K 123 20
He was alone in the world, he was on the run from his past, well... of the past he could only remember. That's until he's saved by the Winchester br...