The Dangel (A Supernatural St...

By MadHatter5555

(Takes place through the events of Season 11) My name is Nellwyn Spencer, and this is the story of how I bec... More

A Very Terrible Day
Highway to Hell
Date with the Devil
Huntress In Training
Scream Like a Banshee
A Bad Time
An Adventure With Dean
Crowley Lend's Me a Hand
Teenage Drama
Chitter Chatter
Dear Old Dad
Fare Thee Well
Like The Ninja Turtle
My Drinking Buddy
Netflix and Daddy Issues
Rally The Troops
The Calm Before the Storm
This Means War
Unfortunate Solutions
Hello Darkness, My Old Friend
Death is Inevitable at This Point

My Sick Day

7.2K 148 48
By MadHatter5555

I woke up that morning, feeling absolutely terrible. Much to my displeasure. I groaned as I rolled out of bed, rubbing my spinning head and trying to gain control of what I was and wasn't seeing. The room stopped spinning and I could finally get dressed and ready for school. The day felt weird. I can usually tell when I'm going to have a good or a bad day, and by the fogginess of my mind and the pain I felt in my stomach, I could tell. This was going to be a strange day. On my end of things, at least. Getting dressed was a slow task, my favorite peach colored shirt, comfy black jeans, my black combat boots, then I pulled over my favorite batman sweater. I looked fine, auburn curly hair, big green eyes and light skin, a figure that my mother described as'perfect'. But inside, I was sick as all hell. But, all the same,my ride had arrived, so I grabbed my bag and stumbled out the door to get to school.

And...School was no better. I was sitting on the desk in my history class when another wave of dizziness hit me. I wobbled a bit.

"You alright?" I looked over to my friend, Branden.

"Yeah.I'm good. I think I'm sick." I gave him a goofy smile and he shook his head.

"Nellwyn, get off the desk." My teacher sighed for the hundredth time. In this small class of ten I had taken to sitting on the desk instead of on a chair. I let out a groan, letting him know I was going to continue to ignore him. "You're a very unorthodox child." He sighed, watching in dismay as I shifted to sit cross legged on my desk. I shrugged and gave him a smile, which he ignored. The class went on like that, we never did any actual work in there. So I slipped back into my seat, legs up on the desk, Branden laying on my shoulder as he looked up murders on reddit. I usually ignored him when he did that, he enjoyed showing these videos to the rest of the class though, I was never really interested in all that killing stuff like they were.

The bell rang and I dragged myself out of class, still feeling awful.

"Nell!"Branden had caught up with me. "You really don't look good." He said, just like him, worrying about me. No, we weren't in a relationship. If it wasn't for Stephanie, off at college, Branden would be my best friend.

"I'm alright." I promised, though it was a lie and he could tell. My vision faded and came back to me.

"You sure? You're... Wobbling." He said, setting a hand on my shoulder to steady me. My vision was fading bad now, almost going black each time. I could hear Branden's voice but it started to sound far off."Nell? Nell! Keep your eyes open, come on!" He was saying. I dropped my bag and rubbed my eyes.

"Yeah.Just a little sick... I'm... I..." And then I fell into Branden's ready arms, feeling myself start to pass out.

"Nellwyn!"Was the last thing I heard.

Until I woke up in the nurses office.

"Nellwyn?"The nurse was sitting next to me.

"Yeah? What happened?" I muttered, coughing and sitting up.

"You have a fever. But your father should be along soon." She nodded. I fell back against the bed. My father... I didn't want him to come. My mom, that's who I wanted taking care of me right now. Not some mean, old, business man.

"I need to go get my bag..." I muttered, remembering I had dropped it.Knowing the way Branden worries over me, he probably forgot to grab it in all his panic.

"Are you feeling well? I'm not supposed to let you go." The nurse said. I nodded.

"I can walk, I'm sure Branden has it. I know what class he has." I sat up again. The nurse stopped me.

"It's advisory, you weren't out that long. But you should lay down some more. I'll go get you some water, and a pill to bring your fever down." She said, letting me lay back down as she got up, nodding before heading off to her office.

I wasn't about to sit there and wait for her. My phone was in my bag,my wallet. My books. I got out of bed as quickly as I could and walked out of the door like nothing was wrong. No one stopped me, I knew this school like the back of my hand and walked through it seamlessly, only catching a look at Mr. Lastiair, our principal,walking with two guys in suits.

"And nothing weird's been going on?" The taller man was saying, and Lastiair was about to answer when he saw me.

"Nellwyn!I heard what happened, how you feeling?" He asked. I looked up at him.

"I feel fine. I'm just going to get my bag. I dropped it." I told him, the two men seemed to be watching me strangely.

"What happened?" The shorter man asked.

"Just a fever. I'm going home soon." I said, Lastiair nodded to let them know it was true. "Technically I'm not here right now...So... No pass needed?" I smiled at my principal. He scoffed.

"Get going kid." He nodded at me to move along.

"Yes sir." I said, walking away quickly, those two men still watching me. I could feel it.

I turned into a stairwell, letting the door close behind me. It was strangely silent. I grabbed the railing and started climbing the stairs, a strange alarm going off in my head. Then the lights went out. I blinked, looking around.

"Hello?"I called out, but nothing came. I walked up the stairs more cautiously this time. I heard steps behind me. I looked back,nothing. I gripped the railing even harder, feeling the dizziness coming back. "Hello?" I said again, hearing footsteps on the stairs ahead of me. It felt cold suddenly and I walked up the stairs faster. Until, I was stopped, a hand on my shoulder, pushing me back into a wall, not roughly, but not gently either.

"Hello dear." A accented voice said quietly. I blinked and looked up at the man who was suddenly in front of me. I didn't know why, but I was frozen with fear. "So... A half angel half demon..." He muttered.

"I-I what? Me?" I looked around.

"Come with me." He said, letting me go.

"Who are you." I said quietly.

"Well..Seeing as your half demon... You can see me as your king." He said,looking back at me. I stared at him still. "Crowley, Kitten. Call me Crowley."

"I...I'm Nellwyn." I said, stepping towards him cautiously.

"Good.Now, hurry along. We don't want those damn goody-goodies showing up." Crowley started walking. "I'm surprised I figured you out before they did..." He chuckled as I followed him.

I walked next to him.

"Figured me out?" I gave him a look, dropping my guard a little. He wasn't all that scary...

"I hear you're a... Top notch student." He said, changing the subject. I nodded slightly.

"I guess... I mean. Straight A's. And.... A B plus or two, but no one's perfect." I shrugged. He nodded.

"I'm not talking about that-" He said, suddenly whipping and throwing a punch. I dodged and ducked low, punching him hard in the stomach. He winced a bit and coughed. "I'm talking about that." He said,rubbing his stomach. I dropped my fighting position that had become natural to me after a few years of boxing and kickboxing, along with some play fights with family members.

"I-I'm sorry." I said as he stood straight.

"No need. Tell me more about that." He said, continuing his walk down the empty hall.

"Oh,I.. Well, when I was a kid my Dad wanted me to learn how to protect myself... So he taught me boxing. Then I took up kick boxing... Plus I've always been sort of a natural fighter, and I'm really athletic. Like I'm super fast, and I'm pretty strong." I talked while he listened.

"Exactly how I figured you out." He said. I looked up at him in confusion again. He kept saying that like I had been hiding.

"How?"I finally asked.

"Those numb-skulls didn't look at your physical condition. You're perfectly healthy, well built, and no one should be naturally that fast. Especially a child born in Boston-"

"How do you know all this?" I demanded.

"Darling.I know everything." Crowley said simply, that's when a bullet whizzed by his head and he stopped walking. "Nellwyn." He said, turning around. I turned too, curious as to what that was, but instinctively, I moved behind him slightly. "I need you to be a good little girl and run off. Uncle Crowley has bugs to squash." He said, glaring at the two men I saw my principle with earlier, gun strained on him.

"B-but.I.. What if-"

"NOW."Crowley demanded. I nodded, stepping back before turning and sprinting off at an incredible speed.

"Sam, go!" one of them yelled. And I heard someone following me, catchingup, until I kicked on my jets and started going even faster.

I was running out of breath.

"STOP! WAIT! I WON'T HURT YOU!" A voice was yelling behind me. I still felt sick, the dizziness was kicking in for the third time that day and I found myself tripping over my own feet and falling to the ground. I groaned, shaking now with the feeling of wanting to vomit."Whoa! You alright? Stay with me." I felt someone at my side,helping me sit up. I started coughing, holding back my non-breakfast from coming up. "Hey, kid!" A hand patted my back until I stopped coughing and looked up at him. A man with long brown hair and green eyes, a worried look on his face.

"L-let go..." I muttered weakly. He put a hand to my head.

"You're burning up..." He cursed under his breath.

"Who..."I groaned again.

"Sam Winchester. And don't worry. You're safe." He said, looking back when he heard another gunshot.

"Crowley?"I questioned, Sam shook his head.

"You don't want to trust that guy." He said, lifting me up in his arms. "Just stay calm, we'll get you somewhere safe where you can get better." Sam assured me, carrying me to the nearest staircase and rushing down the steps.

By this time, of course, announcements had been made to stay inside classrooms due to an 'intruder' which I could only guess was that Crowley guy. I let Sam carry me through the halls, trying to find away out. Not like I had much of a choice in the matter of being carried or not. He seemed to think I would run away from him if he put me down. Which was entirely true, but I still felt slightly offended for him thinking that.

"Um...Mister?" I spoke finally, pushing down my sickness for the moment.

"Sam.Call me Sam." He said, peering around a corner.

"Sam...You can put me down." I said. He looked at me, deciding something about my physical condition before setting me down, gripping my arm still so I wouldn't try to run. "You... Don't seem like police or anything." I muttered to him while he fiddled with his cellphone.

"FBI."He said shortly.

"That guy Crowley... Are you after him?" I asked. Sam glanced at me as he typed one handed.

"You could say that. Did he say anything to you?" Sam asked.

"He...Said I was a half demon, half angel." I said. "Why would he say that? Is he crazy?" I asked, giving Sam a weird-ed out look. Sam stared at me, not answering me. I sighed. "If... You want to get out of here, I know a way to go with no cameras." I muttered. That got Sam's attention.

"Show me." He demanded... In a strangely polite manner. So, I lead him down a hallway.

The path to the vocational school which lied behind the high school.

"Kids sneak out this way every day. No one get's caught. Plus this door ends up behind the school. No teachers ever come back here unless it's the very beginning of the day." I explained as I opened the double doors that led to the short hallway.

"Not so fast-" I heard a familiar voice behind us, Sam and I turned to see Crowley staring at us, he was holding something in his hand.That's when I heard the barking.

"Sammy!"The other man came from the side hall that connected to this one,standing near me and Sam.

"Handover the girl." Crowley tugged on whatever invisible thing he was holding, and I heard more growling.

"Hell hounds..." Sam said to the other man.

"Son of a bitch..." The man cursed. Crowley smirked at us.

"The girl." He repeated.

"Noway in hell." Sam snapped. Crowley glared, letting go of what I assumed was an invisible leash.

There was loud barking and snarling noise and the man that wasn't Sam was pushed to the ground by some invisible force.

"Dean!"Sam called out to this man, Dean. But then he was brought down as well, and I could hear the animal circling me now, while the two men struggled, I froze. My mind moved quickly, wondering what I could do in this situation, trying to come up with something. Anything. I thought hard before I fell to my knees, feeling the hot breath of a dog in my face, a hell hound... My dizziness started to affect my head, again, like this morning, I didn't know what I was seeing and what I wasn't seeing. But I saw this, a beast, indescribable in front of me, growling, barred teeth.

But the more I stared, the more I felt a new type of power. I felt angry,suddenly, and glared at the hell-hounds in all their fearfulness. They stopped attacking Sam and Dean, who stared at me. I stepped forward, The hell hounds stepped back.Crowley seemed to flinch when he looked at me.

"I don't belong to you." I said.

"You're part demon! Know you're place, girl." Crowley snapped suddenly. I clenched my fists. "I know you. You know you're a monster. You think anyone will help an abomination like you!?" He yelled forcefully.

"Someone might." I said. Then, the area around me began to glow with a strange light. I could see my own shadow behind me, a set of angelic wings sprouting from my back, along with demonic looking horns pushing out from my head.

"Stand down." Crowley's eye's glowed red.

"You first." I stepped forward, the hell hounds seemed afraid.

I didn't know why I was doing this, protecting Sam and Dean from this strange force of evil. All I knew was that at the age of eight I met God. I remembered those nights where I was unsure of myself and talked to Him in my dreams. I remembered the way he held me and said it was going to be okay. Maybe that's what I was standing for now. I rolled my head to stretch and crack my neck. Then I held up my hand towards Crowley and the hell hounds.

"Bad doggies." I smirked before a flash came from my hand. And just like that, Crowley vanished, leaving three dead Hell hounds on the ground.

"Whoa...How did you-" Dean looked up at me just as I felt all my new found power leaving me.

"Dean, she's fainting!" I heard Sam yell as I fell backwards. I landed in Dean's arms after he lunged forward to catch me. He looked a bit bloodied and beat up, so did Sam. I breathed heavily, feeling pretty weak. But I still lifted my hand, touching Dean's face. All the blood and bruises went away. I managed to tap Sam, the same happened to him. I looked just as fascinated as them, but then, my hand fell limp, and I was out for the count.

A voice spoke light into my mind and I was almost blinded.

"What the hell..." I muttered, covering my eyes with my arm.

"Nellwyn..."I could hear over the high pitched, ear splitting noise. The voice spoke again. But I still didn't understand anything. Also, It was too bright to see, to loud to hear anything more. But just like that,I got the feeling of falling, and I was plunged into darkness. Then another voice broke through. Crowley's voice... I couldn't seem to understand him either. I rubbed my heavy eyes, stumbling as I felt the heat from this place. Though my own body was cold, I was also unbearably hot. I wrapped my arms around myself, closing my eyes tight when those voices I was hearing started to get louder and louder. Until I felt myself being shaken.

My vision was blurry but I could make out the roof of a car and the guy from before leaning over me. Dean I think his name was, and the other guy waiting behind him, Sam.

"Hey!Kid!" He yelled, patting the side of my face.

"Wha-what?" I pushed his hand away and he stepped back to give me room when I sat up. We were in the student parking lot.

"You started... Damn,I don't know what you just did." Dean breathed, staring at me wearily, as if I might attack him or Sam.

"You were... Seizing.It seemed like." Sam said. "And you're burning up." He added.I nodded.

"That's usually what happens when your sick." I said a bit sarcastically.Dean narrowed his eyes a bit.

"You things get sick?" He asked.

"Things?"I repeated, glaring at him a bit.

"You mentioned something about being half angel half demon." Sam said a bit more gently.

"No.That smooth talking ass hole told me that. Aren't you supposed to be FBI? Why aren't you going after him?" I demanded, tired and cranky with a new found pounding headache.

Dean crossed his arms and stared at me.

"You were with Crowley. How do I know you're not working for him or something?" He asked.

"Because I just met him today." I snapped, rubbing my head. "And because I'm pretty sure I just saved you both from him." I looked up at them.

"She has a point Dean." Sam said.

"Yeah and she's also a monster. We don't know what she's capable of."Dean snapped at the other man.

"Monster?I'm a 16 year old High School student. I'm anything but a monster." I said, sounding a bit offended. But Dean didn't seem to be listening, he had taken out a flask and splashed some liquid in my face. I flinched. "WHAT THE HELL!?" I let out a frustrated scream, wiping my face.

"Did that burn?" Dean asked.

"No! Why the hell would it burn!?" I yelled at him.

"Cause you're part demon." Dean said, splashing me again, this time, I felt a small sting, nothing to major, it was just annoying.

"Quit it! It's.... It's starting to sting." I muttered angrily, wiping the water from my face.

Sam and Dean looked at each other.

"We need to get you out of here." Sam said, walking over to get in the car.

"Wait.What?" I tried to stand but Dean gave me a small push that sent me back into the car before he closed the door and got into the drivers seat. I leaned up to the front. "What do you mean!?" I panicked.

"We mean, Crowley's still after you for whatever reason so we're going to lay low for a while." Dean said before peeling out of the parking lot, causing me to fall back into the back seat. As I watched the school fade into the distance, I started nodding off to sleep.And, for now, I let my fever take over and send me into dream land. I felt safe, I mean. These two were FBI agents.... Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 311 15
Dean Winchester opens his eyes and he's a demon. Taking place after the season finale, Dean Winchester sees the world in a darker view. Things seem t...
24.5K 564 17
After Y/n is raised by her father figure, Bobby, she learns how to hunt. After being in the business for eighteen years, she meets Bobby's other 'chi...
151K 3.5K 21
Hello I'm Gabrielle .S. Winchester but you can call me Brie. I'm a young Hunter of the supernatural. I love books, Classic rock, and Hunting. Yes. I...
322K 8.5K 47
When the angel Castiel loses the one thing he has ever cherished he changes, he no longer cares about the well being of others. Hell bent on getting...