I'm Not Normal (Percy Jackson...

Af Gold_AC_

This is how the Avengers, Percy Jackson, and Maximum Ride meet. Vote & Comment Please Mere

I'm Not Normal (Percy Jackson, Maximum Ride, and Avengers Cross Fiction)
Director Fury
Percy
Percy
Max
Percy
Max
NOTICE! PLEASE READ AND DO
.....
Percy
Max
Stupid things preventing me from updating......
The Good and the Bad

Max

4.8K 182 14
Af Gold_AC_

~~~~~~~Max's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

The flock had just kicked me out, again. This time Fang agreed to kick me out too. I walked gloomily around the woods. Just then I saw something in the trees. Wait, let me correct myself, someone was in the trees. I looked closer. It was a weird looking guy with armor, a hammer, and.. is that a dress? He noticed that I saw him and said, "Greetings, I am Thor, you need to come with me, I would like this to be easy, but you must cooperate." I rolled my eyes, this guy had no clue what he was up against. "Yeah, likes thats gonna happen anytime soon," I said as I walked away. thats when an arrow came whizzing right at me. Luckily I saw it before it hit me and ducked. I looked in the direction it came from. There was an archer man sitting there. I sighed, they still had no clue what they were up against. Then I heard a roaring noise.

~~~Thor's POV~~~~~~

The girl was stubborn. As soon as I saw her walk away I gave the signal. That's when Barton shot his blunt arrow. I nodded to Banner and he started to change. When he was done he let out a roar. The girl, Max, turned around. Her eyes widened when she saw Hulk. Suddenly wings snapped out and she shot straight up. I sighed in realization. This  is why Fury wanted her so badly. I swung my hammer a few times and flew into the sky after her. As I flew past her I grabbed her. She swung her head around and stared at me for a few seconds. Then shestarted flying super-fast. I was unable to hold on and dropped to the ground. I watched the horizon and could only see a little dot over 200 yards away.

Fortsæt med at læse