Forgive Me

By diranosahara

Isabel Scott and Aiden William. Rival families. Fell in love kids. She denied her love for him. He left brok... More

Forgive Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chalter 15
Chapter 16
Author's note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Covers
Author's note
150k

Epilogue

12.1K 249 14
By diranosahara

Isabel's POV:

It's been 10 years since the court thing.

Ella is 13 now and her best friend Zach, Aviana's boy that is 16 I think.

I haveJack and Liam the cuties that are 7 years, they're so boyish like their daddy.

Me and Aiden really are living happily without any problems between both of us.

And I'm continuing my career in modeling, becoming known all around the world slowly.

I'm just living the perfect happy life that I've been wishing to live since forever finally after the Forgive Me cycle. Parents close, husband close, children close, friends close, that's what a person needs in his life.

I know very short... And here we're totally done... Thanks for the support, much love...

~Sahar Dirani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 2.6K 32
Sequel to Gang Leader's Princess. You will need to read that one to understand this book. _________________________________________ Its been 10 year...
81K 1.1K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
271K 9.5K 43
SEQUEL TO CHEATED THEN KNOCKED UP BY ROMANO BOOK 2 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLI...
539 46 35
"He wanted revenge, but what did I ever do to you to deserve this cruelty?" Those words constantly rang in his ears, day and night, morning and eveni...