Playing With Fire

Por Sincerely_JoJo

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves. For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure. - An... Más

o n e
c a s t
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
6 i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
NOT AN UPDATE// I'M DONE
DELETING THIS.
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
1 mill reads 😱😢
Hey yall 👀

t w e n t y - t w o

30.5K 1.4K 422
Por Sincerely_JoJo

•🌺 22 🌺•

DAMITRI

"Aye, Meech!" Dorian called from the other side of the door. There was no response so he walked in. Damitri was laid out on his bed knocked out.

"Get up, nigga." He said while kicking the bed.

"Man, what you want?" Damitri answered with sleep still in his voice.

"Where Tasia?" Dorian asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"She left this mornin', man why?" Damitri was now sitting up reaching over to check his phone.

"Did you forget why she was over here in the first place?" He questioned."You get the information we needed?"

He was referring to the name of whoever was selling bad drugs in the area. People were still not buying from them which was a problem.

"Naw man. But I'm posed to see her later so I'll talk to her then." Damitri stated.

"Aight, we need to find that fool ASAP. And get rid of our lil problem." Dorian stated.

He left the room and closed the door behind him. Damitri started to doze off again when his phone vibrated the whole bed. He groaned shortly before picking up his phone to look at his notifications.

Tasia: I had fun last night 😉. Seeya later.

Me too. & cool.

Damitri tossed his phone and shook his head. He got up and got dressed. He needed a haircut so he was headed to the barber shop.

"Where you goin'?" Dorian asked when Damitri reached the kitchen.

"Barber shop." He simply answered.

"I wanna ride." Dorian said jogging back up the stairs.

"Aight nigga, hurry up." Damitri called.

The barbershop wasn't far from the house so they pulled up about five minutes later.

"Wassup, Meech." The owner said dapping him up. "You trynna get cut?"

"Yeah, just real quick." Damitri responded.

When his haircut was finished, Tasia walked in with a friend. She walked right over to Damitri who was too busy checking himself out in the mirror.

"Hey." She said softly.

"Sup, girl." He replied.

"This my girl, Leah." She said trying to introduce the two, but she was already up under Dorian. Tasia shook her head.

"You ready to go?" She asked him.

"Yeah." He responded dusting off his pants.

They got up and headed for the door. Leah stayed with Dorian.

ARNELL

Arnell jogged downstairs to see August and Anthony eating breakfast without her.

She smacked her lips. "Why nobody wake me up?"

Anthony shrugged and continued to eat his food.

"You wanna go to a birthday party with me?" August asked Arnell.

"Sure." Arnell answered. She didn't know who's party it was, but she desperately wanted to get out of the house.

"What about you Ant?"

"Who party is it?" Anthony asked.

"You know my friend Tyree? His son King is turning four." August said.

Almost all of August's friends had kids. He was probably the only one without any.

"Where it's at?"

"Over there at Martin Luther King park."

"Nah, I think me and Jay gone hang out today." Anthony replied.

"Couldn't you have said that before I explained everything?" August laughed. "You shouldn't have asked if you didn't want to go."

Anthony shrugged and put his dishes in the sink.

"What about you, Nell?" August said. "You still wanna go?"

Arnell nodded. She liked Tyree and his son. She babysat him a couple of times.

"Aight it's at three so be ready." August ordered.

When it was time to go, August put the presents he got for King into the car.

"Can we stop by the store to get some snacks?" Arnell asked as August pulled out of the driveway.

"Yeah, but don't take forever in there, I don't wanna be late."

Arnell nodded. Like any one was on time for a birthday party anyway.

They stopped by the corner store and Arnell quickly got out. She went inside in search of Arizona Tea and Sour Patch Kids.

She was walking down the candy aisle when she heard a familiar voice. She went over to the next aisle where she saw Damitri's arm wrapped around some girl. Arnell shook her head and laughed.

"Something funny to you?" Tasia confronted.

She must have saw Arnell looking at them.

"What?" Arnell said.

"Meech, you know this hoe?" Tasia asked.

Damitri opened his mouth to talk but Arnell cut him off.

"Who you callin' a hoe?!" Arnell asked.

They were starting to get the attention of some workers.

"Nells, chill." Damitri ordered glaring at her. "Watch out, Tasia." He said pushing her aside.

"Well, tell this bitch to stay in a child's place." Tasia smirked looking Arnell up and down.

Arnell rolled her eyes and walked passed them. It was not that serious. Arnell and Damitri weren't even together and she damn sure wasn't about to get into a fight over his ass.

Damitri quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Where you going?" He asked.

She tried to snatched away from him but he only tightened his grip on her.

"Let go of me!" She yelled.

"Man, whatever." He scoffed while letting her go.

Arnell stormed out of store and got into the car.

"Where yo snacks?" August asked.

"They didn't have what I wanted." She lied.

August shrugged and headed to the birthday party. When they pulled up, kids were running around screaming and playing. There were several parties going on so August scoped out the park to find the right one. When he finally spotted Tyree, they made there way over to the table.

"Sup, Ty." August said dapping him up. "You remember my sister Nell?"

"Yeah." Tyree replied. "Dang girl, you getting old."

Arnell smiled at his comment.

"Where's the birthday boy?" She asked.

"He's over there on the slide." Tyree stated while pointing.

Arnell spotted him and walked over. She waited at the bottom of the slide for King to come down.

"Happy birthday." She said pinning a five dollar bill onto his shirt. She was just adding on to his collection. He had already had about fifty dollars.

"Thank you." King responded sweetly.

Arnell nodded and let him go so that he could continue playing.

"Wassup, Nell." She heard a familiar voice call out from behind her. She tried not to roll her eyes but it was involuntary. She turned around and saw Shaydon checking her out.

"Ugh, what you doing here?" She asked him.

"Tyree my cousin." He responded.

"Of course he is." She mumbled.

"I ain't seen you in a minute." Shaydon said.

"Yup."

"Come over here and chill with me." Shaydon said grabbing Arnell's hand. He pointed at a empty bench away from the party.

"Ain't nobody even over there." Arnell noted.

Shaydon smacked his lips. "That's the point."

Arnell sighed but followed him to the bench.

"You too close." Arnell pointed out while scooting over.

Shaydon smacked his lips. "Why you being like that?" He asked.

"I ain't being like nothing."

"So is it normal for my girlfriend to stop talking to me for weeks?"

"Girlfriend." Arnell arched her eyebrow. "I'm not yo damn girl."

"If I could remember right, we never broke up, so you is my girl."

He was right. Arnell never officially broke up with him. But she hadn't talk to him in weeks, she thought he would've gotten the picture.

"So, what you gotta say?" He asked.

Ummm, you a cheating ass, lying ass nigga and I don't have time for yo bullshit." She thought.

As soon as she was about to answer, his mom called his name.

"Damn, I'm bouta leave. We gone have to finish this later." Shaydon informed. "Gimme a kiss." He added while getting up.

Arnell scrunched up her face at him. "You can get a high five or a handshake." Arnell stated. "Which one you want?"

Shaydon smacked his lips. That's all he seemed to do. 

"Stop playin'." He said.

She wasn't even playing, she was being dead ass serious. Arnell was not about to kiss his ass.

"What if I kissed you on your cheek?" He asked.

"What if I punched you in the chest?" She shot back.

"Bye." He said walking away with an attitude.

"Shaydon!" She called out laughing.

Even though she was laughing, she felt bad. She gave him a hug which made him grin hard.

Arnell rolled her eyes. "Bye nigga."

He turned around and smiled at her one more time before getting into his car and leaving.

Arnell walked back over to where the party was.

"Where you been?" August asked.

"I ran into a friend." She answered.

August nodded his head. "Lemme know when you ready to leave." He said

"Kay."

She wasn't going to be ready to leave any time soon. The sun felt so good and  she was happy to be outside. Arnell watched as the kids ran around the park. She was actually having a good day.

- Like always, Vote, Comment, and Share 😘😋

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 77.7K 47
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬..
116K 3.9K 23
866K 41K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
33.8K 1K 42
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔 2 𝑁𝑜 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑁𝑜 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑠 𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑙