Limerence ➪ Enoch O'Connor [m...

By celestialcalista

Limerence » lim·er·ence - ˈlimərəns/ : (n) the state of being infatuated with another person. - Juliet Blackw... More

Must Read
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
Quick Authors Note
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Not an update -_-
24
25
26
27
Not an update... a thank you
28
Please Read
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Authors Note
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49 { Epilogue
Bonus Chapter ~ Sore Loser
Bonus Chapter ~ Babysitters
Bonus Chapter ~ School AU (1)
Not an Update
Bonus Chapter ~ School AU (2)
Bonus Chapter ~ School AU (Finale)
Bonus Chapter ~ School AU Pic
*Ideation*
Bonus Chapter ~ Enoch x Reader
✖️Important✖️
Bonus Chapter ~ Jake x Reader
Bonus Chapter ~ MPHFPC x Reader
¿Authors Note: Where have I been?

43

3.5K 98 1
By celestialcalista

Juliet's POV

"This is it." I whispered. Dante and I walked up to the Blackpool Tower. We got he location of the loop entrance from a map in Miss Peregrine's study.

"Wait. I just realized, how are we going to see the hollows?" Dante brought up.

Shoot. I didn't think of that.

"We can help."

Dante and I spun around. A huge smile grew on my face, and a smirk on Dante's.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

There, stood Olive, Emma, Hamilton, Fiona, Hugh, Millard, and Jake with Miss Peregrine' crossbow.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked shocked.

"Millard told us everything." Olive giggled.

Dante and I glared at Millard.

"What? I heard what you and Dante were talking about." He shrugged.

"We want to help." Emma spoke up.

"Alright." I nodded.

"Let's go." Dante nodded his head towards the doors. We slowly crept through the door.

We made our way up the backstairs until we reached the balcony seating.

"How many hollows do you see?" I asked.

"Four. And... Mr. Barren?" My eyebrows furrowed.

I took a closer look at the canter of the theater and saw the one and only Mr. Barren.

"How?" Fiona asked.

"Is it possible he didn't really die?" Hamilton asked.

"Then this isn't good." Hugh said, shaking his head.

"What's out plan?" Dante asked.

"The pier." I said.

"What?" Jake asked.

"The pier down the street. It's near the loop entrance, and an open field for attack."

"How do we get them there?" Fiona asked.

"Emma. Do you think you can help?" Jake asked. She nodded.

***
Pls vote if u enjoyed
If ur wondering y the chapters are short, the book is almost ending, so I'm trying to incorporate as many chapters.
-Cali
***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 10.1K 57
limerence (ˈlɪmɪrəns) noun psychology Limerence is a state of mind which results from a romantic attraction to another person and typically includes...
6K 165 8
When Horace's nightmares begin to scare Olive and Claire, Enoch is forced to change rooms with them for the week. And so begins the origins of Enorac...
12.8K 471 10
Throughout his many years stuck inside of Miss Peregrine's loop, Horace Somnusson never expected that he would love anyone, not even the adorable, ra...
18.5K 273 17
After Y/N and Jake witness the death of Abe, they head to Wales to look for the children's home. Y/N feels at home in the loop and also develops a cr...