The Destiny's Game-DPO 2

By Abha3006

You believe in me or not..you can't just ignore me....I walk with you on all your en-devours...some fear me... More

Prologue-Destiny Speaks
Meet The BAD Boy
A Different Girl
The Challenger
The Cursed Angel
A Bond Made By Destiny
That First Look
Far Yet Close
Destiny's Pawns
Beautiful Coincidences
The Bonds
Love ...Care...Lust
Pain...Hurt ...Confusions
Decision To Be Brave
Trust...Obsession...
The Change In The Story
Growing Darkness
A Date...A Deceit
The Clash
Repentance...Pain
Reconciliation
Disruptions
Melting Ice Queen
Crumbling Walls
Connecting Dots
His World
Love
Silent Confession
The Stubborn Juliet
Bunny's Tiger
The war with Fear
Love Conquers All
Beauty is The Beast
Thirst for Revenge
Fight for Love
The Ghosts of Past
Declaration Of War
Countdown
The Enemy Strikes
Finally Free
Walking Away..
Broken Beads
The End of The Dark Night
Reconciliation
Epilogue
Author's Note

We Meet Again...

5.5K 382 84
By Abha3006

Destiny; ''I am responsible for people you meet...if you meet them again...they are sure to play a role in your life''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mumbai

Melhotra House

Radhika 's silence was making Neil go mad.....he tried all to get it out of her....but she just brushed it off.....but Neil knew her a little too much....Nihal gave Radhika news of her admission ....it was one of the best college in the country...Radhika's eyes welled up she couldn't hold her tears..Nihal got worried; ''Radhika what's wrong kid....did someone trouble you ....or is it Neil just tell me once....''

Radhika hugged him...this was the first time she was hugging him; ''No...no one troubled me....Uncle..you are the best father a girl can dream off...thank you....I love you so much''

Nihal caressed her head; ''That I am ...because I have the best daughter ....now no more tears....your AD will go mad....go and prepare yourself...Monday your first year of college is starting...you have to make me proud...now go ...I don't want to be emotional'' Nihal quickly turned away....Radhika reminded him so much of his dear friends...he still felt guilty of not being their for them..he had promised himself that he will give Radhika the best life ....Radhika turned around ...her eyes caught Neil's he was looking at her intently.....Radhika gulped...he knew her in and out...Radhika gave him a smile and ran away..Neil POV; 'Chashni ....you cannot run from your own.....'

Mehra Mansion

Sam knocked Nandini's room door; ''Badi ma can I come in''

Nandini ; ''Princess..you don't have to ask...just walk in''

Sam hopped in wrapping her arms around Nandini. ; ''Badi ma ...I don't want to study science....please speak to bade papa...I want to take up economics and management....Science is yuck''

Nandini; ''but you are a merit holder in Science...ok never mind its your choice....go fill the subjects of your choice and I will speak to your bade papa....Sammy where is Arjun....I haven't seen him for 2 days...morning I went to his room but it was locked from inside...watchman said he came back after 2:00 AM...and now he is again gone''

Sam; ''Ma you know him...he must be with some or the other stupid girls''

Nandini; ''This should stop.....before I have grandchildren in every city of India'' Sam laughed..Nandini spoke again; ''if you speak to him then...Ask your wastrel brother to see me immediately''

Sam; ''Sure thing ma....ok I am going out to Kritika's place...will be back by evening'' Sam turned to leave...she halted and looked and Nandini....Nandini was busy going through the orphanage she took care off...Sam smiled hugging Nandini she took deep sigh of relief....Nandini wrapped her arms around Sam kissing her forehead; ''All good princess''

Sam snuggled close; ''Badi ma...I used to be and angry with god for snatching my parents...but now I am thankful that almighty for blessing me with you and bade papa....no one can love me more than you guys''

Nandini tugged Sam's hair behind her ear; ''and that's because you are a darling....any parent will be lucky to have a child like you....you know the day you were born...your bade papa would not let anyone take you from him... even your dad ....we cannot stand you hurt Sam....Sam promise me...if ever there is a problem....you will tell me...''

Sam saw a fear in Nandini's eyes; ''I will ..but why are you so worried

Nandini; ''because I know Arjun and Akshay...they can shed blood for you Sam...so never let get things out of your hands....and if they get come to me....'' Sam smiled pecked Nandini and walked out

Melhotra House

Radhika checked her stuff once....she had arranged all it will just take 10-15 min to stuff it in a bag and she could leave without anyone knowing it....she was 18+....now she had a free will.....it was past midnight....she knew Sister Martha would herself pick her up in and hour as Radhika requested her ...she didn't wanted the family to see her leave...Radhika crashed on her bed...her eyes started watering...she closed her eyes...Nihal Prerna ..Neil 's faces flashed across her mind....they loved her too much...and she loved them....it was hurting bad ....Radhika pressed then rubbed her chest...she felt unbearable pain in her chest...and it pained more to leave Neil behind....her AD...her buddy...she knew he would be angry...but what she was doing was right...how long will he go on being her shield...he had already sacrificed a lot for her .....she knew he liked Jenny.....and Jenny disliked Radhika, Neil asked her to leave...Radhika wiped her eyes; ''No more AD....you deserve all the happiness and with me gone...luck will again shine on you'' Radhika got up and walked to Neil's room..he was sleeping calmly....Radhika watched him for few moments tears started filling her eyes....he was the man she respected...trusted....their relationship was unique...since she never wanted a name for it...he never pushed....she started calling him AD because of his care...and he did treat her like a baby....Radhika pecked Neil's forehead unknowingly leaving a tear drop on his face....quickly moving out, her mobile blinked...Radhika pulled her luggage and walked out of the huge Mansion from the back door...giving it one last longing glance....

Neil opened his eyes 2 minutes after Radhika walked out he felt his throat dry....something was not right...he got feeling that Radhika was here....Neil got up and walked straight to Radhika's room....it was empty...he slid the door of her dressing room.....there were clothes only expensive ones ....her regular clothes were missing....Neil wiped his face....fluttering of a paper drew his attention...Neil picked the paper on the table.....it was the note from Radhika...

AD

I am sorry , I am leaving without telling you....but I have to, I don't want to be a burden on you or your family....I am not breaking our bond....but I can't explain you why I am leaving...but I am sure you will understand...everything will fall in place once I am out of your life....I want you to be happy....will keep in touch...

yours Chashni

Neil was huffing like a tiger ..... ''Birdie...you will pay'' Neil knew Radhika had no place other than convent headed by sister Martha....he dialled the convent and got the details of sister Martha's vehicle.....Neil grabbed his keys...pulled his car and zoomed on to the road...

Arjun was partying wild ....they were rolling the bottle and  throwing wild challenges at each other.....the bottle rolled at girl named Nidhi...and Arjun gave her a challenge to kiss the guy she hates the most for full one minute ....Nidhi made a face and completed the challenge...the bottle rolled again and this time it stopped at Arjun....he was given a challenge of dancing in the middle of the road...and he had to dance till the the first vehicle coming in his direction stops....Arjun agreed...Arjun emptied the 5th beer bottle and stood in the middle of the road..his friends  cheered for him....Arjun did a smart bow and started his crisp dance moves....since it was late night there was no vehicle on the road....suddenly Arjun saw a car he started his signature moves...

Neil frowned looking at the man dancing in the middle of the road...he cursed; '' drunken Ass hole'' instead of slowing down....Neil increased the speed ....Zubin Arjun's friend asked him to move...but Arjun had a habit of moving others out and not himself he was adamant....but Arjun wasn't aware that he was about to encounter his biggest competitor his challenger...who will make his  brain go nuts ....Zubin screamed again...but Arjun stood their firm....Zubin grabbed Arjun and pulled him off....he missed the vehicle by hair.....Arjun cursed...this was the first time he lost....someone challenged him...and defeated him....Arjun glared at the speeding vehicle...; ''No one defeats me.....I will see you and soon''

Neil drove of madly....he saw the vehicle and increased the speed...blocking sister Martha's car....Neil got down and pulled Radhika out he turned to sister Martha; ''Sister I am sorry to block your path this way...but she cannot leave ....my dad is her legal guardian....and its not safe for her to stay anywhere.....I don't want  your institution to face any legal complication''

Sister Martha looked at Radhika once ; ''Child he is your family ....you should go with him''  the nun left....Radhika tuned around and marched to Neil....Neil smirked in his head she looked like a tiny tornado...he had his hands in his pockets...Neil grabbed something and before she could speak a word...Neil taped her mouth...and tied her hands....he threw her over the shoulder dumped her in the car and drove off....Radhika kept hitting him with tied hands...but Neil sat there driving without a a single expression on his face....he drove inside the mansion...pulled Radhika out carried her to her room dumping her on the bed...Neil locked the door before removing the tape from her mouth...Radhika opened  her mouth to speak but Neil shut her; ''Quite Radhika...be quite...what did you write in that fucking note ...my family...aren't they yours.....I never knew you were capable of hurting people who love you the most''

Radhika; ''AD....''

Neil's eyes had pure rage; ''Just Neil for you now....for once you didn't think what would mom and dad go through after getting to know of your decision....you think you are grown up...you know what I think ...you are selfish.....'' Neil untied her hands... ; ''if you want to leave...say that on my family's face and leave....I promise you I will never come after you.. I will never look at your face.'' Neil turned to leave but Radhika wrapped her hands around his leg

Radhika ; ''Don't hate me AD....not you'' Neil freed his leg and walked off....next few days were like cold war in Melhotra house... Neil would give Radhika bored , cold looks and Radhika she was throwing murderous glances at him....it was Monday and first day of Radhika's college....she had taken architecture ...during breakfast Radhika chopped the apple as if chopping Neil....Neil gave her a look wiped his face and threw napkin on Radhika's face before leaving...  Nihal and Prerna decided to let the kids solve the matter...  Radhika walked into Neil's room; ''I am leaving for college will you come to drop me....''

Neil; ''No....''

Radhika started putting on Neil's boxing glove; ''think again''

Neil; ''No''

Radhika turned Neil around and punched him in stomach...before throwing off the glove and running out of the room...Neil held his stomach; ''I will kill you little brute''

 Radhika gave Prerna and tight hug; ''Aunty I punched Neil....I am leaving for college Bye...love you'' Radhika quickly got into the car and drove off...leaving a laughing Prerna behind.

 University Campus

Sam  checked her name in the list to get the details of her classroom....Sanjay watched her from distance...he was 3 year senior to her and a certified pervert....they were known to each other as family acquaintances... Sanjay would here in there throw cheesy lines at Sam but never dared to cross the line as he feared Arjun...suddenly one of his side kick elbowed him pointing in a direction...Sanjay's eyes popped out...dressed in a beautiful floral dress Radhika walked into the corridor to check the classroom assigned to her course...it wasn't just Sanjay..but many more eyes looking at her...Radhika knew...but she ignored....she had trained herself to....she checked the list and walked to the stairs as her class was on first floor...Sanjay blocked her way; ''My ....my...where is the beauty heading to''

Radhika felt danger creeping in...her nerves  started shaking...she tried walking past him but he blocked her way...; ''a beauty like you suits my arms....whats your name honey''

Radhika reminded herself to be brave; ''get out of my way....or''

Sanjay towered her; ''Or what...this institution runs on my money...so honey don't try act innocent with me''

Sanjay was about touch Radhika's face when Sam held his hand.... ; ''you spoke as if you are selling your balls to run this institution....''

Sanjay; ''Sam out of my way...I am not talking to you but her..its none of your business''

Sam; ''She is my business...touch her and you won't be able to touch yourself again...back-off'' Sanjay gave one look to Radhika before walking away....Sam turned to Radhika; ''So my dear Cinderella we meet again.....friends then''

Radhika smiled; ''Yes but why Cinderella ....''

Sam; ''I still have your shoes.....instead of prince charming you got me''

Radhika hugged Sam; ''I am glad....which course''

Sam; ''Economics and management...and you are in architecture....I know...I saw you checking the list ...was coming to when saw that pervert....''

Radhika; ''you are brave''

Sam; ''we all our...in our special way...now see you after class'' Radhika Sam parted after exchanging their numbers...in evening Sam came and stood outside Radhika's class...Radhika walked out giving her a frenziedly smile...; ''like you class''

Radhika; ''yup....thanks for morning''

Sam; ''hey Cinderella we are friends....come time to leave....I won't leave you alone because I don't trust that pervert Sanjay...'' Sam Radhika walked out and Sam waved at someone...

Arjun's breath was caught in his throat there with Sam stood his dream girl....Arjun was blinking like an idiot...his heart was beating mad...as Radhika walked towards him with Sam...Sam made the introduction; ''Radhika my big bro...Arjun...bhai my Cinderella...aka Radhika''

Arjun extended his hand without moving his eyes off her face; ''Hi ....nice to meet you''

Radhika gulped...she had seen those eyes....but where she couldn't recall....she composed herself joining her hand with his ; ''Radhika'' Arjun felt electricity running through his veins...his eyes kept drinking her beauty...her innocence ....Sam could feel Radhika's discomfort...she pulled Radhika's hand out of Arjun's grip....

Sam; ''Radhika...can I drop you home''

Radhika's mobile pinged; ''No....my car is on the way....see you tomorrow''  

Sam hugged Radhika..she whispered in Radhika's ear; ''I will always be there Cinderella'' Radhika smiled before walking off to the parking...Arjun kissed his palm that he shook with Radhika's ....he kept looking at her till she disappeared ; ''until we meet again princess '' ...Sam asked Arjun to get in the car... Arjun smirked and drove off with Sam...

Radhika walked towards her car...her feet halted a smile covered her lips...Neil stood there with his arms folded to his chest leaning on the car....Radhika's smile turned broad...her feet suddenly gained speed...she ran and hugged him...; ''I knew you will come....I am still mad you didn't come to drop me on the first day''

Neil kissed the top of her head; ''who said I didn't ....I followed your car..but left soon as had to attend a meeting..after all you are my Birdie...so lets celebrate your first day  of college'' Neil fired up the engine....Radhika started her chattering .....Neil smiled nodding and replying to all her questions....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys here is the weekend treat....I see many reads but only few vote....please dearies ...one small click won't matter much...a little motivation can make me happy...please do vote ..happy weekend

My friend @NITUNITISHA is writing a story on MANAN...please check it out ... love you all

Thanks for the lovely cover Shree...love you my girl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 55.9K 63
*Under Editing* [Completed] Book one of 'Childhood Sweethearts Series'. "Neither she can leave him nor everytime it ends with tears" ________________...
8.4K 549 20
βπ’πžπžπ€π’π§π  𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭.𝐈 𝐰𝐒π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐚𝐀𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 ​you'll 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...
5.7K 181 36
When two meet chaos is bound to happen ........ A LOVELY CHAOSπŸ’• Both are similar as well as different at same time🀨 ........ They except each other...
833 49 20
Two individuals decide to get married for their parents. Meet Drishti Verma, 24, journalist by profession. She is kind, caring and clumsy. She can b...