Black Orchid (Student/Teacher)

By lovelynerdyathlete97

I am beautiful. I am sexy. I am seductive. I am Black Orchid. Charlotte Avery is a struggling 18 year old... More

Black Orchid (Student/Teacher)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Please Read!!

Chapter 13

16.1K 465 47
By lovelynerdyathlete97

“Okay guys, I’ll see you later.” I waved at Fey and Valerie who were waving back at me. I entered the house and wanted to scream out to Dom that I was home, but held it in because I heard loud arguing.

“No! I already told you that I’m giving the spot to Robert and I’m not changing my mind. If you have any problems, I’m still here for you, but I cannot be your guard.”

“Why not? You are the best! Is it because of that b*tch?” I inched towards the living room and found Dominic holding Mauricio by his neck.

“No matter how much of a friend you are, you will not talk about her that way. That is my girlfriend and I will not allow you to disrespect her that way.”

“You better watch your back, amigo.”

“No, escuchame (listen to me) Mauricio! I have more influence than you can imagine and I have no problems with calling in a favor. You are under me and you will do good to remember that.” I felt the chills from his last statement, but it still turned me on so much. Mauricio glared at Dominic and stormed my way, giving me a dirty look as he slammed the door to leave.

“How much of that did you hear?” I snaked my arms around Dominic’s hard body and kissed his lips.

“I heard enough. Have I told you lately that you’re hot?” Dominic laughed his deep, rich laughter and leaned back down to kiss me again.

“Not lately.” I squealed as Dominic picked me up bridal style and kissed my belly. “I love you so much, Querida.” I smiled and stroked his stubbly cheek.

“I love you too, Dom. We love you.” He grinned and sat down on the couch, setting me down in his lap and wrapping his arms around my middle.

“Baby, I know this is a difficult situation for you, being a pregnant teenager. I hate how we can’t be out in public together and I hate how I won’t be able to claim my child until you graduate, but I want you to know that I will be here every step of the way. Midnight snacks to doctor’s visits, I’ll be there.”

I felt tears surface and I kissed Dominic again. I don’t know how he’d known that I worried about that so much, how many sleepless nights that had caused for me. “Thank you, Dom. I know you’ll be here for me.”

He wiped away my tears and kissed my cheek. “You know what? Tonight, I’m taking you on a date. Go and get nice and dressed up for me.” I stood up and hurried back to our room, wanting to get dressed up for once. I poked my head out of the door.

“Wait, where are we going?”

“I’m not telling you.” Dominic sounded amused, but I couldn’t see him since he was still in the living room.

“Well, how am I going to know what to wear?”

***

I smoothed down my dress as Dominic pulled my chair out for me. “Thank you.” I was just greeted with a kiss to the cheek. Dominic seated himself across from me and I found my eyes looking over his face appreciatively.

“Like something you see?” I nodded and smiled at his playfulness.

“Yup, I see something that I love very much.” Dominic beamed and I could see his eyes shining in happiness. I loved seeing him so happy.

“Hello there, my name is Owen, how are you guys doing today?” I smiled up at the waiter before looked down at my menu.

“We are doing great, thanks.”

“Well what can I start you off with to drink?”

“Can you please get me a sweet tea?” I answered. Dom looked at me confused because I used to hate sweet tea, but I was craving it a lot right now.

“Yes ma’am. And you sir?”

“Can I get a coke?”

“Yes sir, now can I start you off with an appetizer or do you need a few minutes to decide what you want to eat?” I fidgeted in my seat because although the waiter was nice, he stood very closely to my chair and the look in his eyes was not an innocent look.

“A few minutes, thank you.” I noticed that although Dom was nice, his response was clipped and his face looked annoyed. After Owen walked away, he took a deep breath and held my hand from across the table. “I don’t like when people look at you like that, you’re mine.”

I smiled and kissed the hand that was holding mine. “So you see what I deal with on a regular basis? Especially with those hormonal girls at school, they want to get in your pants so badly.”

“Well one of them got in my pants already, but I don’t think I’m tired of her yet.” I said smirking and winking at me.

“She’s not tired of you either. Plus if you got rid of her she’d be one clingy baby mama.” Dominic busted out laughing and I had to hush him since people were looking in our direction. “Gosh, Dom. You are so loud.” I said chuckling.

“Yeah, well my girl is pretty funny.” I rolled my eyes, but took the napkin out of my lap and stood up.

“I have to go use the bathroom, be good while I’m away.” It was his turn to roll his eyes now.

“Whatever, Querida. Don’t be too long. I’ll miss you.” Gosh he was so cheesy!

I walked to the bathroom and did my business and as I was washing my hands, the door opened and Owen stepped in. “I’ve been waiting to get you alone. How about you give me a quickie right now. I’ve missed Black Orchid.”

“No, get away from me, creep.” I started to walk away but he grabbed my forearm, but I grabbed his hand and twisted it, causing him to cry out. “Unless you want a broken wrist and no job, I suggest you leave me and my boyfriend alone. Am I understood?” He nodded through his pain and I smiled sweetly and let go of his hand, smoothing out my dress.

I knew how to protect myself and it felt good to use some of that practice on somebody. My parents would not go without teaching me or Orlando how to protect ourselves. Oh, how I missed them.

I walked back to the table and smiled at Dominic, who was giving me a weird look. “What happened in there?”

“Nothing, why do you ask?”

“You have nail imprints and scratches on your arm. Now I ask again, what happened in that bathroom?” I reached across the table and kissed Dominic soundly.

“It was handled, baby. Don’t worry about it.” I murmured against his lips before sitting back in my seat. Two waiters arrived at our table, one being Owen, but he refused to look at me and his wrist was starting to swell. I sort of felt bad for doing that to him.

“Hey Owen, that wrist looks pretty bad. When you go home, you should put heat on it, then ice it before you go to bed.” He nodded confusedly, probably wondering why the person who gave him the hurt wrist was telling him how to get rid of it.

“Thank you for the advice. Can I get you guys anything else?” We shook our heads and the two waiters walked away quickly.

“Because I’ll be upset if I understand what just happened, I’ll ignore it.”

“Such a smart man, you are.”

***

I collapsed in bed, exhausted from our date night. After dinner, Dominic took me skating and that was so fun. I felt like a kid again, something I hadn’t felt in a while.

“I loved tonight. Thank you for it, Dom.” I kissed his bare chest and he hugged me tight to his body.

“Anything for you, Querida. I was thinking, maybe we can go finish packing up the rest of your stuff from your apartment this weekend and we can break the lease. Then if you need something, it will already be here.” I was a little conflicted with this.

Even though me and Dom loved each other didn’t mean that we would work out and I was afraid that I’d be left with nothing and no means to take care of Orlando. I was already jobless.

“Don’t worry. I love you, but if we don’t work out, then I’ll provide for you still. You don’t have to worry.” I wanted to believe him, so I took a risk with it.

“Okay, we can go do that on Saturday.” He smiled and kissed my forehead.

“Baby, I have one question though, where are your parents? You never talk about them.” I tensed up just at the thought of my parents. “If it’s too hard, then you don’t have to tell me.” I shook my head, he deserved to know.

“My parents are soldiers in Iraq, but they work undercover missions. We can’t talk to them or get any information on their wellbeing. I feel dread anytime the doorbell rings, afraid that it’ll be the soldiers holding those American flags saying that my parents didn’t make it.” I started crying and Dominic held me close.

“If you are any indication of your parents, then I know they were strong willed, brave people who will make it.” I cried harder at what Dominic said and prayed hard that what he said was true.

“I just miss them so much. Orlando barely remembers them and it breaks my heart.” I sobbed again and Dom pulled me into his lap and rocked me back and forth, whispering calming words into my ear. He just let me cry until I was quiet again.

“Hey Aves, I got some good news for you.”

“What?”

“I’m going to be teaching a class, and you in my class.”

***********************************************************************************************************************

Guys I need you to bear with me. It's a stressful point in school and I hardly have time to get back on here and type. I'm trying and I was lucky enough for it to snow and have an off day from school. 

But here's the chapter! Soo tell me everything that you think! 

Don't hold back on the comments!

Hope you enjoyed!

Pic on the side is Charlotte's dress. :)

Vote! Comment! Fan me!

Love you guys! :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 11.3K 58
Savannah starts her first days of high school, and is already, ready to give up, but little does she know the teacher is smoking hot, and won't give...
1.5M 7K 9
Nine chapters of the original First draft. I will provide updates when I can on what will happen next with this story. :) *** Ali Anglesey is the pic...
We Broke By Elisabeth

Mystery / Thriller

1.3K 164 47
But there was something about Charlotte. She wasn't like the most prettiest girl in the world, but anyone with heart could tell that she had a beaut...
5.3K 182 27
Elijah Montgomery grew up in the fast lane at Pine Woods high. Then he turned 19 and his life went a little too fast. He and his girlfriend had twin...