Hidden Love Teacher/Student G...

By ILoveYou11765

A teacher and a student love. Will it work out? Will past things get in the way? Does love actually conquer a... More

Hidden Love Teacher/Student GirlxGirl
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors note

Chapter 14

7K 206 12
By ILoveYou11765

Okay, so I'm sorry for those who read this with all the grammatical errors. I wrote this at around 3 in the morning. Completely impulsive move...so for those who have read this I greatly apologize for the horrible...horrible spelling an punctuation. I'm just sorry! Love y'all! (:

EMILYS POV

I wasn't that late for gymnastics. I got there in time for the super long stretch. Although it hurt, it was exactly what I needed to get my mind on gymnastics and not anything else.

After our 45 minute stretch, I started on beam since it's my worst area.

"Who in their right mind decided to have girls flipping on this small piece of wood anyway??" I complain to Joey after I have fallen off the beam 3 different times.

"I don't know! But you have to do it so hope back up and start from the beginning."

I get back on and fall of again.

"Ya know what!? This is stupid! I'm going to go run a little. Maybe then I'll have some balance and can do something productive" I say.

I go and run a little over a mile. I ran it in 7:21. Good enough, I guess. When I go back I find joey in the back eating chick-fil-a. I take a few of his chicken nuggets along with some of his fries and sink to the ground.

"Are you okay?" Joey asked

"Yea? Why wouldn't I be?" I say while eating some more fries.

"You just seem distracted today. You are so not being diva fabulous" he says.

I chuckle and tell him that it's just and off day. He accepts the excuse, although I'm pretty sure he knows it's a lie. I might act but I am horrible at lying. The struggle.

After our break I go back to beam and do the routine without falling. That's good enough for both me and Joey.

After that I go to bars which go much smoother. I like bars. More than I like beam that's for sure. I feel like I'm flying and it's just amazing. After that I go to vault. Simple and easy.

After those I go to my absolute favorite event in the world. Floor. I start off by just flipping around and stretching everything. Just for fun. I go through my routine without the music because other people are in the gym and that's just weird.

"Now that was diva fabulous" Joey says.

I take a bow. "Thank you! Thank you! No flash photography please" I say.

Joey laughs.

I go to my locker and check my phone. I have three messages.

The first from Nicki saying shes going to the bar and she'd be home a little late, one from my aunt checking up on me, and one from Allyson asking how my day was. I dont reply to any except Allysons's. I reply with:

"My day is going much better now that a beautiful girl is texting me, how was yours?"

I put my phone back in my locker, and go to watch girls upstage me on beam.

ALLYSONS POV (DAVIS)

I'm spending my night grading papers. Hooray! I thought I was suppose to have AP kids, these kids aren't all AP ready. I'll have to put some of them in regular class which I do not want to do, but some of these kids are going to fail out of the class if they do not do something. Emily, however, hasn't made anything below a 95. She is really smart. Smart and beautiful. How....sexy. She's really flirty. I don't even think that she notices when she's flirting, she just does it. It comes naturally and it is so cute. She's so cute. She has captured my intrest in ways I can't even explain without sounding completely crazy.

I hear my phone vibrate, and start to look for it. I'm going to loose this thing one day, I swear.

It's from Her. A huge grin covers my face. It said:

"My day is going much better now that a beautiful girl is texting me, how was yours?"

If I was smiling like an idiot before, I must look completely mental right now!

"My day is going amazing! Thank you!

How is gymnastics?"

I got back to grading these papers, awaiting the text of Emily.

This is how the night went, and I couldn't imagined a better way of spending my night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 127 30
What happens when a somewhat spoilt over entitled little girl falls in love with her teacher and he with her 🤭
14.2K 389 20
What's the perfect way to end a summer romance? Not with the guy you've fallen for being your new art teacher! He's the teacher. She's the student. ...
997K 25K 61
In an instant his lips were on mine, and without even knowing how, I felt myself succumbing to him. I pulled away quickly, but both of his hands went...
225K 4.3K 25
She thinks nothing can come out of it She fell in love with her teacher What happens when her teacher fight for her love as well