Misguided Adventures and Magi...

Af Caroline_Fangirl7

Dipper thought his summer couldn't get any worse. When a certain one-eyed triangle shows up again, Dipper rea... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 50

2K 83 27
Af Caroline_Fangirl7

At first Bill wasn't sure what to do. He kinda stood in a numb shock for a moment, half-expecting to be ejected into the mindscape because of some time travel thing Ford did to stop everything. To his great relief, nothing happened. Weirdmageddon was still there and so was the Fearamid. He let out a breath and looked at Dipper. "I think we'll be okay . . ."

The tween thought he was having a heart attack, nerves frantic, worried beyond compare. But . . . they were still there, after all. Maybe their particular timeline wouldn't be affected? Or . . . maybe Ford failed. Dipper admittedly hoped for the latter of the options, matching his gaze with Bill's. But maybe Ford hadn't done anything yet. Anyway, he had escaped. And they had to act somehow. Dipper nodded, offering a weak smile, trying to calm. "Yeah, I hope so . . . What are we going to do? He could be anywhere, anytime."

"Well . . . as the All-Seeing Eye, I can probably find him, but it takes a while to search . . ." The blond shrugged. "Otherwise, we could wait for him to come back?" Bill wasn't sure. He was so close to being free, but of course, he lost his chance yet again. "Or maybe he won't come back because he wants to prevent me from doing anything . . ."

"If he was going to come back, he would be here by now," he reasoned, beginning to pace. "He would have changed something if he was in the distant past, right? He has to be hiding. Not too far back, just enough for him to get away under the radar. But . . . none of this makes any sense. Where did he even get one of those? He had no contact with any of the time police since before we captured him and we got rid of all the rubble. I'd blame Blendin, but we would have seen him here with one of your eyes. If he had it originally, there's no explanation of why he wouldn't have used it since he completely believed you were the same as before. When could he have . . .?" Dipper stopped, staring at Bill, composure quivering from the sheer impossibility of his unspoken conclusion. There was no way. Absolutely not. But . . .

The blond didn't know what Dipper was trying to get at, staring at him. "What? Did you think Mabel gave him the device or . . . ?" Bill trailed, tilting his head. "I was sure he didn't have it earlier."

"I don't understand. Mabel . . . she wouldn't . . . betray us like that, would she?" he said, expression pleading, like Bill denying it would remove the possibility. But who else could have? She was the only one who got time alone with him. We never suspected a thing.

"She . . . ships us or whatever but probably didn't understand how much this means to us. And she saw Ford in his tortured state . . ." Bill muttered, looking away. "Well whatever happened, it's history. I suppose you can talk to Mabel about it later."

Dipper smiled softly, appreciating that Bill stood up for his sister. Yeah, things don't have to be so black and white, he reminded himself, stepping forward to grab Bill's hand, determined. "I'll ask her when I can. Now, though, why don't we get on the roof and see if there're any clues as to where he might be? You could check your eyes, too."

Bill grinned, holding his hand. "Yep!"

When Dipper felt his feet lift off the floor, body weightless, the thrill of teleportation rushed to his head. The young couple reappeared in the Gravity Falls sky. They were floating just above the glass ceiling's tip, getting an extensive view of everything. Over their heads, the rift's colorful insides writhed in power, spewing magic in a dancing flourish of bubbles and waves. Below, the town seemed alive again — no, the town — as many inanimate objects had found motive to trample the fires and play their own games. In the distance, the forest cloaked a cheerfully lit Mystery Shack, which was undoubtedly Mabel's doing. He didn't suppose they were preparing much longer. Dipper looked intently at their surroundings. Strange. I can't find any of the demons . . . Could they be at the Mystery Shack? No, nevermind. Unlikely.

Actually . . . Bill squinted to see the corner of the town's borders, close to the trees. There was a clearing where two demons seemed to be guarding something. "I only see two," he said, trying to search his eyes. The closest one was embedded in a birch tree on the edge of the clearing. "They're guarding something, alright . . . but I don't see Ford."

Guarding? Dipper repeated, blinking. He never thought of them the type to put order into anything. They might be smarter than he thought. Should we investigate?

Probably, Bill replied, nodding to him. Want to fly over there? He grinned, craving some fun before they got back into business.

Like kings, the male answered, smirking and adjusting his crown, giving the royal's hand a squeeze. Kings with birthday sweaters.

Bill laughed, beaming as he flew from the Fearamid with the teen. I love you, my prince. He squeezed his hand back then lifted it up, kissing it lovingly.

He was actually happy, cheeks warming as they carried along. Dipper chuckled, pulling Bill's perfectly proportioned hand over to kiss in turn. I love ya' more, I bet.

Bill chuckled, rolling his eye. Arriving, they landed in front of the two guards. Now that they had a better view, they could see they were standing in front of a hole in the ground. Huh? Is that new?

Apparently, the teen responded, turning to look at one of the pair. "What are you guys doing out here?"

"I am not supposed to talk to strangers," the giant evil goblin-looking thing spat in a gruff voice, baby face wobbling. "I shall lament to the monster warlord mistress and send my father blood-and-thunder-axe-and-plunder master to pound your puny head into dust!" His red orbs glinted threateningly at Dipper, intimidatingly raising his malicious, childish arms.

Dipper laughed nervously, stepping in reverse until he was sure the demon wouldn't crush him in a tantrum. He was pretty convinced that that dude was more terrifying than Time Baby. "I-I'm not a stranger. I'm Dipper Pines! Pine Tree. Prince of Weirdmageddon? I was at the party last week, remember? And I gave you cake."

The guard lowered his fists, standing even taller. "Hmm."

The brunet shuddered slightly, clinging to Bill. It's fine . . . I can handle this . . . Definitely . . .

"You would not know, but I only like human flesh in my cake!" he bellowed, making Dipper startle and yelp.

"I-I am so sorry, I-I should have aske—"

"Xanthar!"

The massive, purple loaf of bread resembling a gorilla ambled over to them from his post.

"Xanthar, what do you like in your cake?"

Silence, a subtle shifting of ginormous feet.

"He also likes huma—" he cut himself off, turning to examine the other creature. "What? Really? What kind of macabre beast are you?" He muttered disapprovingly, returning his attention to the courting males. "He likes human sprinkles. Remember next time, Earthling! Oh, yes. There will be no next time."

Both of them proceeded to laugh in their own ways, as if they shared a secret.

Dipper glanced at Bill. Uhh . . .?

Bill shrugged, giggling under his breath. Don't ask me. I was never really close with any of them. Mostly they feared me and followed orders. Now . . . The blond stood tall, looking between the two demons. "Let us pass or I won't hesitate to hurt either of you." He made his act look as convincing as he could, a flicker of his famous blue fire appearing on his fingers.

"Boo-hoo, aren't you a pouting, tiny thing?" the abominable fighter said detestably, faking sympathy. Xanthar continued cackling beside him, a horrid sound. He pointed a large, gnarly finger at him. "You aren't the leader of this line of demons anymore, yellow one. We're tired of you and your human telling us where we belong. You're softer than my first chew-toy, gone weak from being in that feeble form. And you know what? You aren't getting any more nap times. You and your human're on permanent time-out, and we've got our key out of here stashed safely in our own cubbyhole. Don't try and get out of this. Even I, PACI-FIRE, am protected by this new proposition. One step the wrong way and you'll be punished. You, your human, and our key."

Bill's eye flashed red. "OUT OF THE WAY, you insufferable idiots." He shoved himself between the duo, holding them back with magic so Dipper could pass. Bill stepped directly to the hole, stopping to assess it.

"I can't believe they really think they can say that to you!" Dipper scowled, honestly a trifle unnerved by their foreboding warnings. But it sounds like they do have Ford and aren't afraid to flaunt it. That . . . would mean really bad things for them. He followed Bill to the edge of the opening, peeking inside the dark abyss. Chills shot through him — and not the good kind. This is creepily . . . recent.

Taking Dipper's hand, Bill slowly floated down, ignoring the two demons. I hate all of them. I was never friends with them in the first place. Bill's eye continued to glow a bright red, the color of blood.

They don't seem to be good for you anyway, Dipper agreed, steaming and uneasy. He rubbed his boyfriend's forefingers soothingly with his thumb, trying to calm Bill and himself. Whatever's the issue, we'll come through. We'll get Ford back and I'll still be with you and you're going to finally have the amazing life you deserve. I love you, Bill.

Bill relaxed a bit, though he couldn't allow himself to be lose his guard. I love you too, but now's not the time, kid. Paci-fire's yelling has probably warned whoever is down here. We need to be ready to fight. He narrowed his eye and let go of Dipper's hand once they came to a ledge. He spotted a ladder nearby that would take them to the bottom. The royals stopped flying to latch onto it, Bill descending before Dipper. Around them were tunnels of all kinds, big enough for the demons to go through easily. "A demon ant hill," Bill muttered. His eye widened when his ex-minions crept out of the tunnels, surrounding them.

Dipper was tempted to climb right up the ladder again, but he stayed put. He couldn't forget that him and Bill were the ones in charge. His heart was hammering. Thank the inconvenient lighting for making it worse on his courage.

Teeth was the first to speak. "You guys aren't supposed to be down here. After all, Cipher, you wouldn't let us in the Fearamid with your human that I should have eaten from the beginning."

The other demons chuckled at that. Not a pretty sound.

Hectorgon spewed an added laugh. "Yeah, we have the owl-man with the weird fingers in our grasp, fleshies."

"Py and Eight are torturing him as we uh . . . speak," Keyhole said nervously, almost flinching away from Bill, seeming to just go along with the crowd.

Owl-man? the younger echoed, nearly making a remark if it weren't for the stoic importance of his actions. Dipper lifted his head, glaring at them. I don't know what to believe, Bill. They seem skeptical . . . apart from being rebellious.

They aren't very bright, alas, I will give them credit for plotting anything. It's likely they're bluffing . . . but it's the best we've got, the blond replied, grimacing at the other demons. "Look, I know you all are going through the rebellious phase, but if I can't crack Ford then neither can any of you dimwits."

Kryptos popped into view not a foot away from their faces, his rhombic form a deep navy blue in the gloom. "Whaddya know? We got 'em, not you!" He guffawed, pumping a skinny limb.

Anamorphic Shape floated opposite from his demonic fellow, his warping figure looking wickedly disconcerting. He didn't say anything, however.

Dipper found it a struggle not to shrink in stature, frowning. "And how did you do that?"

"Oh! His silly device malfunctioned and he appeared in front of us. It was easy, actually!" Keyhole answered, seeming rather giddy.

Dipper let out a breath. Malfunctioned . . . I didn't think I would be happy about any of this, but here I am. He adjusted his grip on the rungs, eyes swiftly locating Bill beneath him. Can we manage to break past their ranks? We might be able to find where they have him as long as we hold them by.

Yeah. I can hold them off and follow you, he told him, hands glowing bright blue. "Alright, boys. Show time!" Bill laughed, magically launching a few demons deeper into tunnels and freezing some others.

A living lava lamp lunged in their path, screaming, "For C-3-lhu!"

The prince hissed in alarm, full-out punching the guy out of the way. Unceremoniously, it crashed into a retreating monster. Actually, it was more of an enormous, sweaty head with a beefy arm sprouting from its . . . head. Scratch that, it was a monstrosity.

"You punched him into my mouth!" the head exclaimed with a sickening joy. "That was the greatest, man!"

Dipper thought he heard a cracking noise. He cringed, joining Bill on solid ground.

"Ew, he tastes poisonous! Come get in my mouth to override this flavor!"

"No way!" Dipper retorted, grossly disturbed. Let's go, Bill!

Finding an opening, Bill dragged Dipper through the tunnels, running to get the others off their tail. He didn't know exactly where he was going, but he had a feeling. The tunnels were chaotic and he knew chaos better than anyone or anything else.

Dipper was panting when they made it around the nth bend, traversing another sloped dirt hall, cavernous rooms spotted randomly as they sped along. He could hear the demons recovering behind them. Bill's blue fire was the only true source of illumination at the moment, the tunnel having become progressively darker the deeper they traveled. He had lost all sense of direction. They sound like they're catching up, Bill!

I know . . . Concentrating, a pulsing wave of magic burst out of him, working like echolocation and giving Bill a clear idea of the whole layout. I got it! He put on another burst of speed, the boys nearing Ford.

Relief flushed through him when the manner of the corridor begun to narrow, dropping into a center space. Its many branches met the giant room, smoldering, orange flames twisting in a fire pit. From there, voices other than the demons behind them carried in the stale, musty air.

Bill spied Ford tied up with two demons standing in front of him. He quickly glanced back at the tunnel; the others were probably far enough behind to spare them a few minutes.

Ford was strapped by singed rope binds, shoved and held to his knees. His expression was glazed and fearful, its exhausted stubbornness contrasting with the heated light. "I will never tell you want you want." The man's trench coat was burnt, curled at the edges, just like his frown.

Bill entered with Dipper. "Pyronica, Eight-ball . . . Both of you need to stop. Now!" he yelled. This felt unnatural. They had the same goals . . . yet they became enemies because he was more human than he was demon.

Eight-ball laughed annoyingly. "You think we take orders from you, Bill. When was the last time you even spoke to us? You promised that we would be liberated. And what happened? We were stuck . . . again." His rolling eyes spun drastically. "And then you decide to be human, of all things!"

Pyronica also rolled her eye. "Last we checked, you hated humans. They were cattle to rule. But noooo. You couldn't even make Six Fingers give us what we want. Sure, you tortured him. But you didn't get to the root of it. He's who you should have tortured." She pointed accusingly at Dipper, sharply digging her flaming heel into Ford's foot. "I bet if I did the same thing to that child over there, Six Fingers would talk!"

Ford's features contorted in pain but he let no cry leave him, will steady as ever. His gaze bore an intense suspicion, an intrigue, almost. Of Bill? Dipper? Or for his fate?

In result, Dipper seized his automatic terrors from consuming him, lifting his chin, messaging for a steely strength. "You realize that we can have everyone in here — every one of you demons — at our mercy at any given moment?" he warned assertively, acutely aware of the malformed creatures slinking closer in the shadowed protection of the tunnels, a crowd of dangerous spectators gathering around them.

For the second time, Eight-ball cracked up laughing. "Please. You two can't do anything. Bill is too 'human' to hurt us. Or anyone, actually! He let that dumb kid from before go!"

"He's right," Pyronica agreed, cackling. "You'll probably feel bad the second I do . . ." She paused, her flaming limb raking across the old man's arm, lengthening nails ripping away fabric and messily scattering sizzling blood over the dirt and stone floor. "This!" she finished, smirking madly at Bill.

The blond froze up in horror, wanting to strike out in rage and unable to from fear of retaliation. All of the demons were against him. Even timid Keyhole was brave enough to take a stance.

Ford wasn't able to contain a scream, the agonized sound ripping from his throat, head thrashing the other way to avoid seeing his seeping, smoldering fluid and tissue, retreat in vain. The male was tired, worn thin during the events of the week. His bodily endurance was wearing low.

Dipper actually started, about to charge forward and defend his kin. But he had to be smart. He couldn't let himself fall into a trap, regardless of how depraved things became. He stood beside Bill. "So what?" he managed, nudging the king's conscious through their connection, hoping to help clear his rising worries. "It doesn't matter that we're human because we know that you care about what happens to him, too. I heard him referenced as your key, isn't that right? You won't break him because you need him to get out of Gravity Falls. And when it comes down to Weirdmageddon, Bill and I decide what happens."

"Oh really?" another voice spoke up. Teeth. "Sure, we need him alive, but how alive doesn't matter."

"You think you're the only ones with magic?" Eight-ball said. "You forget that we're demons, Bill Cipher! Your obsession with humans must have made you think you're special! Magic is interdimensional!"

"Y-yeah. Time to overthrow the k-king!" Keyhole agreed, although nervously.

"Will you all just shut up!" Bill shouted, causing everyone to look at him, some sneering in the background. The blond tried his best to not look weak, but his insides tossed with worry. "I know none of you will understand why I'm human or why I'm with Dipper. Maybe I didn't expect this, but I can't let you guys win. You all are a bunch of inexperienced idiots. You all know nothing about running a kingdom or Weirdmageddon. Who was in charge in the Nightmare Realm? Me! You can't win against me. Nobody can. I know I will always return. I know lots of things. And I know for an absolute fact that Ford can never beat me, nor will any of you! So let Ford go now and there won't be any casualties." Anger flashed in his eye when he finished, though deep down where he knew only Dipper could feel, he was scared.

There was an awkward quiet, the tension tight and crackling.

Ford heaved an exhale, attention fixed on Pyronica while his visage scrunched uncomfortably.

Waiting with baited breath, Dipper squared his shoulders, the risky odds of the scene making the urge to run and save themselves quite unbidden. He had to toughen up. For Bill, for Ford, for everyone. The demons in the tunnels started to close in, spilling into the fire-lit cavern to take a more visual audience around the walls.

Pyronica shook her head. "Nope. We're the new rulers, so deal with it!"

Teeth laughed and cried out, "Demon fight! Everyone aim for Cipher!"

And the room broke into chaos, the tension snapping at once as demons swarmed towards Bill and Dipper. Bill took a step in front of him, overwhelmed with the desire to protect his lover and his future. His fire flared red instead of blue. Gonna need your help, kid. Time to use that magic! He grunted when Eight-ball managed to land a blow on him. The blond growled, throwing fireballs at Hectorgon and Keyhole in the process of fighting back.

Rushing to Bill's aid, the teen unleashed every bit of his collected magical knowledge in a rally of spells. Ignis! he casted, drinking in the sight of his hands bursting into vibrant green flame and swinging them at an aggravated Hectorgon, one after another. They sizzled upon impact, sending the demon flying, but Dipper whirled before satisfaction could set in. Kryptos was directly in front of him, brandishing a materialized metal weapon at Bill. Dipper lunged in his immediate path, imagining a simple toy, something harmless. Converto figura!

"Huh?" the geometric figure gasped as his sword changed into something grabbable. Dipper planted his flaming palms on its surface, causing it to melt and burn holes through Kryptos' black gloves. "Oww! You're a tricker, eh?"

Dipper sucker-punched him square in the . . . square, feinting back. Kryptos screeched, blindly grappling for him, eyes squeezed shut. The brunet gave a triumphant whoop, again turning, checking on Bill. His own hands were pleasurably heated.

Bill was holding up fine, powerful and strong amongst the lesser demons. He winked at his prince, smiling. "I haven't had a good ol' fight like this is a while!" He laughed, golden magic swirling around him. He lashed out, using the forming beams as blades. Pyronica dodged, her pink fire countering Bill's momentum. Back and forth they went, but never did the blond let his guard down, even enjoying himself in the adrenaline. This a real fight, Pine Tree. I'll be fine; you're doing great!

T-thanks! I think I'm actually pulling my weight! Dipper beamed graciously, letting loose the emerald concentrations from his hands, aiming for Eight-ball. Dipper watched them hit their mark, exploding in olive embers and fizzling to mystical ashes on the dirt floor. Eight-ball staggered. Unexpectedly, Xanthar's towering imposition barged through the crowd, one of the last to arrive, making haste at Bill, his thick, demonic hide disregarding the cross-fire. Dipper readied his energy, attempting to incapacitate the beast, fingers clenching at the strain. But Xanthar gradually discovered his forced movements too much, collapsing out cold in a heap in the chaos. Hahhh . . . Awesome! I did it! His smile grew. He casted the fire spell once more.

"Dipper! Move!" Ford cried over the cacophony, demanding the teen to cease his offensive strategy.

Dipper's whole system jolted as he spotted Pyronica being shoved not far from him, her flames thrown swiftly about, only a few inches from his nose. He made a breathy exclamation of surprise, ducking away as fast as his he could, feeling its heat whoosh above his head. That was close!

Bill was fighting both Pyronica and Teeth, the two of them battling him on both sides. Conveniently, Teeth was short and so the blond kicked him hard enough that a few of those teeth he had cracked and fell from his jaw. Bill snickered. "Looks like Teeth lost some teeth," he joked, blocking a blow from Pyronica.

"Move!" Ford again.

Dipper's eyes widened, confused as to what he was avoiding. He swerved opposite of the leading fight, passing a recovering Kryptos and Hectorgon, that one arm-head thing rolling through the battle, Amorphous Shape tumbling above, his fiery hands prepared.

"GOTCHA!" Paci-fire thundered behind him.

Terror exploded in Dipper's veins and he tried to spin out of reach, strike first, something. But those monstrous claws clamped down on his torso, pinning his forearms and forcing him to drop the fire spell. Bill! he panicked, squirming.

Paci-fire gave a harkening laugh, his grip merciless. "I'm gonna crush him!"

Bill froze in shock. His blood ran cold. As soon as he regained control of his limbs he ran to Dipper, but Pyronica tripped him. He growled, struggling to get up and fight off the four demons that surrounded him, keeping the blond from his love. Dipper! He glared at Paci-fire. "Let him go. Now!" Bill commanded, voice carrying the ferocity of a king.

There was a second's hesitation, enough to give Dipper pause to breathe, mind whirring for a useful spell. He could teleport on his own, couldn't he? Maybe? The consideration was thrown to oblivion when his captor squeezed his small, barely thirteen year-old body and made the prince struggle for purchase and air, chest and lungs burning painfully.

"Who're you to bully me around? He's as good as dead! I'll have fun making his broken bones into a mobile!" the demon responded maliciously, lifting Dipper higher and pretending he was a rattle. "And his flesh into cake!" Paci-fire's following laugh picked up a round of others in the cavern.

T-tela—! Dipper choked out a protesting whimper, all he could muster, the rough shaking making his entire being explode with anguish. He couldn't get out of this. The low light of the fire twisted the figures in the room, colors swirling, his head foggy and agitated. Bill's abrasively gorgeous voice intermingled with the boisterous laughter and someone screaming in the background, his boyfriend's single, glistening eye meeting his, the emotional message of love and distress that passed between them. Paci-fire abruptly flung him to the side. He thought . . . he could taste . . . blood. The world spun, Dipper's rage to make use of his magic, to . . . get free, get to Bill, get healed, get oxygen becoming dulled with every zapping drain of his energy. Telapor-t-te . . . It hurt. Gosh, did it hurt.

No . . . no. No! Bill's chest tightened painfully, desperation flowing through him. "No!" he shouted, magic spiking violently, forcing all the demons back and causing Paci-fire to drop Dipper. Bill caught him before he hit the ground. You will not die on me, Dipper. Tears sprung to his eye as he lowered him into his lap. A strong, golden barrier powered by his love prevented anyone from interfering. Bill turned to Ford, sobbing and holding his injured boyfriend. "Just agree to what they want before they kill us. Please. I'm begging. Take the barrier down . . ." He pulled Dipper closer to his body, trying to heal him, protect him. It hurt him to see the brunet in so much pain. To see him nearly crushed to death. The blond knew his rage would turn on the demons soon, but he held back for the moment. He focused on the thirteen year-old in front of him, his lover that he cared so much for. He didn't care what the demons thought. He was not one of them anymore.

"Look at him," Eight-ball laughed evilly. "Cipher, you're pathetic. Crying over a mortal? Ha!" They started to cachinnate, many attempting to destroy his barrier of love, but it was a useless attempt.

Dipper coughed feebly, the effort to get air into his bleeding lungs ravaging his insides. Everything faded in and out of focus, his cheek soon pressing into Bill's warmth, finding in him a near safe haven. The blond's grief made Dipper want to survive more than letting himself slip into the numbing void of unconsciousness. He fought to breathe, tears now streaming, hacking blood once again. His head drooped, his fingers clutching the other's like a lifeline beginning to loosen, going limp. Bill. T-the . . .

"Take me outside!" Ford shouted, all sign of empathy stripped, replaced by a solemn duty. "Release me this instant, before I change my mind!"

Shhh. It's okay. I love you and that's all that matters, Bill told him, crying and expending his remaining magic to help him, not caring how much energy he spent. It was more of a reassurance to himself that they could get through the situation. Together. Dipper would survive.

"Only if you swear to take the barrier down," Pyronica said.

Dipper felt the surge of magic somewhat easing the pain, but much of Bill's power was depleted from the fighting and it could solely refresh him at his rate. Weirdmageddon's energy was unpredictably discordant. He didn't blame him for it. Dipper forced a smile, becoming profoundly dizzy. His cough was softer, but it forced him to reel into Bill, tensed, trembling, distraught liquid running down his face. B-bill, the v-vial . . .

"I swear," the man stated seriously. One of them released him and he dutifully used his tattered coat to stunt his arm's bleeding, applying pressure to the wound and ushering the others along the force-field. "Leave them here. I want every one of you abominations above ground." He frowned, looking at Bill and his grandnephew, apology in his gaze. He then walked into a dark tunnel, flanked by a portion of the demons. "Everyone, I said 'out'!"

The demons went into the tunnels, while Eight-ball and Teeth followed last behind Ford.

Once all the demons were gone, the blond quickly summoned the vial of healing water, holding it out to Dipper. "Please! Drink the rest of it. You'll be completely healed. I promise," Bill urged, feeling exhausted since the adrenaline from earlier started to dissipate. His heartbeat slowed now that they were in less danger. The golden barrier disappeared and his shoulders relaxed, yet he was watching Dipper with every intent in his life.

Fumbling to get the bottle to his lips without spilling any, arm like lead, the teen tipped the glorious fluid into his mouth. It was not the slamming cascade of a magical additive nor the inferno of a potent medicine poured down his throat, but rather a cool, smooth, sweet remedy that sealed his ruptured vessels as he swallowed and set within him a cleanliness he had never experienced before. His eyes brightened, wearied muscles renewed, lungs filling easily, generously with air the second he finished drinking. It wasn't the kind of additive pleasure of Weirdmageddon, but pure, pure and heavenly real. He laughed, nuzzling Bill with the most brilliant beam he ever had, empty vial wrapped in his hand. "I love you; I love you, Bill! Thank you!" he gushed, offering an affectionate kiss to the blond, lips still moist from the wonderful water.

Bill returned the affection, devoted to him and their shining love, as bright as ever. I love you so much, he assured him, connection filled with passion and relief. Bill pulled back, enveloping the younger in a hug, gripping onto him tightly. "I'm so glad I didn't lose you," he whispered, voice cracking.

The prince's heart thudded as he leaned further into the embrace, slightly tearing up. His smile was fulfilled and expressive, peppering smooches along Bill's neck, his jaw and cheek, relishing their shared, precious moment. "You saved my life, Bill," he responded lovingly, quietly, captivated by the intimacy. And you did it. We did it. You're getting free.

The blond swelled in happiness and pride, beaming at the younger. You're right! We did it. He leaned into Dipper's touch, grin never leaving his face. "Let's be free together!" Bill stood up with him, the two holding hands as they made their way through to the surface. Finally, his hope was fulfilled. And freedom was barely a step away. 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

439K 16.6K 26
{Spoilers} Book 1 (Y/N) was finally back in Gravity Falls where she could catch up with her old friends and see what had changed since her last visit...
49.6K 1K 34
dipper was a girl but she didn't know how to tell everyone She took a deep breath and stepped into the shack,instantly being wrapped into a hug. tea...
32.2K 1.2K 21
Every parent wants a perfect child, Alas, No one is perfect, but dipper has convinced himself that he must be as close as he can get to perfect. At l...
44.9K 1.3K 19
After a deal with Bill goes Horrible wrong. Dipper is lEft blind. But he can aLways tell when someone is Lying. GoIng back to Gravity FallS thinking...