Volturi Princess

By HaleyyP

Everything happened so fast. One moment I was with my mom at the mall, the next I was in a small dark room, m... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thrty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Three
Forty Four
Epilogue
Forty Five
Forty Six

Forty Two

701 16 3
By HaleyyP

"I'm home," I said with a smile. 

Everyone was shocked. 

"Yeah yeah yeah... I'm a vampire..." I said. "Close your mouth," I said. 

"Izzy," Aro said relieved. He hugged me ever so tightly. 

I winced from the lashes that were on my back. They still hurt. 

"Izzy," Aro whispered, tears in his eyes. 

"Daddy," I hugged him tightly even though. 

"Why are you bleeding?" I could hear the worry in Demetri's voice. 

"Don't worry about it," tears rolling down my cheeks. "I had to do what I had to do," I muttered into Aro's neck holding onto him tightly. 

He held me close. He held me like a father should have. "Izzy I'm so sorry," He whispered. 

"I'm fine," I said to him. 

"The children are fine. I'm Fine," I said grasping onto him. 

"Did they hurt you at all?" he asked making me look at him. 

I looked away not able to answer. I wasn't able to lie to him either. 

"Izzy?" he said grasping onto my hand. 

"Yes..." I whispered under my breath. 

Aro growled loudly holding onto me closely, protectively. 

"We have the one who was holding her hostage at the time," Felix spoke up. 

 "Demetri take her," Aro said glaring immediately. 

"No..." I said crying looking at James. 

Demetri came over and took me. "Izzy come on," he said holding onto me.

"Why did you guys take her," Aro growled heading over to him. 

I started breathing heavily when Jane started her pain. 

"Izzy he is bad." Demetri whispered trying to pull me out of the room but I fought him. 

"Stop!!" I cried. "He isn't.. Don't hurt him!" 

Jane stopped. 

"Izzy... he had you hostage..." Aro said with a sigh. 

"He's my friend," I whispered tears down my cheeks, "Don't hurt him," I plead. 

Aro looked frustrated. "We will have a trial for him tomorrow," Aro growled. "For now... put him in the dungeon," he said. 

I tensed up. 

I watched Alec and Felix drag away James. 

My body shook. I was scared for him. I loved him. I hate this. I feel so guilty. I can't feel this way. 

Aro started to pace. 

"Izzy you're safe now," Demetri whispered in my ear. "Why are you crying?" he asked.

I couldn't answer. I didn't have an answer really. I moved away from him running out of the the throne room using vampire speed. I went up to my room into the bathroom. 

Demetri followed me up. 

"Izzy?" He said worried. 

I started a shower. "Leave me alone," I cried.

"Babe... talk to me," he said. 

"I am and you aren't listening," I said hurt feeling extremely vulnerable. 

I stepped into the shower wincing as the hot water touched the cuts on my back. 

"Fine... Come in," I cried looking at him. The water was running red. "Look at me," I whimpered as he stared at my back. 

"Izzy," he said almost inaudible.  Tears in his eyes. 

"They hurt me," I said falling to the ground. 

Demetri caught me, pulling me onto his lap. He pushed my hair out of my face. "My baby," he cried, tears falling from his cheeks. 

"Demetri... I had to... They took them. They wouldn't give them back to me... They said they wanted to hurt me... So they did... It was the only way," I cried looking up at him. "It hurt so bad," I cried. 

He held me tightly kissing my forehead. 

"You can't hurt James... He helped me through everything," I cried weakly. 

"But he hurt you...." he said. 

"Demetri... He had to... Vladimir and Stefan were going to kill his wife and kid... He had no choice..." I whimpered. 

"James did this to you!" He growled, his eyes turning black with anger. 

"No... just the first time. When I was human. I threw a temper tantrum," I whispered. "He was much more gentle," I whispered. 

Demetri shook his head. 

"I'm killing him," 

"Demetri! He is my friend. You cant. You cant..." I said pain in my voice. 

"But he hurt you. Anyone who hurts my mate dies," he said. 

"Demetri," I whispered sitting up having better control of myself now. I leaned close to him and kissed him. "You're killing no one," I whispered. 

He sighed. "Fine," he whispered then helped me stand. "Come get dressed," he said. 

I nodded. 

I put on leggings and a hoodie that would cover all the markings on my back. 

"Lets officially meet your daughters," I said. 

"Where are they?" Demetri asked. 

I think that Jane now took them. "Jane I believe," I said. 

He nodded and headed to her room. 

"Jane give em up...." Demetri said. 

Jane groaned. "But they are so cute," she said opening the door for us. 

"What are their names?" She asked. 

"The one on the right is Olivia and the one on the left is Mackenna," I said admiring them then looked away. 

"Olivia is a momma's girl," I said with a smile. 

Demetri went to get Mackenna, who instantly started crying. 

"She doesn't like me," Demetri got sad. 

"Hey..." I bit my lip not wanting to say that James normally spent most of the time with Mackenna. "She always cries... even for me," I pitched in. "Try singing," I said. 

"She doesn't cry for me," Jane smirked. 

I groaned overwhelmed. "Demetri. They both love you... I promise," I whispered to him. "I'll be right back. I need some air," I said. 

"Do you want me to come?" Demetri asked. 

"No. Play with the babies. They need attention," I said and left the room heading to the library looking for Marcus. He will listen. He always listens. 

Once I got to the library I made sure no one else was in there then I locked the doors. "Marcus?" I called out. 

"Yes?" He responded almost instantly. 

I let out a sigh of relief. 

"Izzy?" he asked turning to face me. He sat in a chair at a long table. 

A warm smile was on his face. 

"Hey Uncle Marcus," I said to him. 

"You're back," he said putting down a book grabbing both my hands. "And one of us," he said. 

"Yes," I said with a sigh, "My heart stopped during birth," I sighed remembering the change. 

"Who changed you?" He asked. 

"James..." I said looking down. 

"Who?" he asked. 

"He was a pawn for Vladimir and Stefan," I sighed. 

"Is something on your mind miss Izzy?" he asked. 

"Yes," I said sitting down on the table. 

"Talk to me," he said. 

"You have to PROMISE you wont EVER  tell a living soul," I said. 

"Izzy?" He questioned. 

"I did something bad," I said looking away. "it hurts me to hide this. I need to talk to you... anyone. But I don't know anyone who wont tell Demetri," I said lowly. 

"Izzy what did you do?" he said lowly taking my hand. 

"James... He was with me every day. He helped me through everything. I mean,  birth, just he put up with my shit for what... three... four months..." I said panicky. 

"Izzy breathe," he said, "What did you do?" he said calmly. 

"I... I... I think... I fell... I love him... I love James... we kissed one day... then we had sex... I..." I was having a complete panic attack. I didn't know what to do. I loved James. I loved Demetri. "I love them. I love James. I love Demetri. I love them both. What do I do... I can't tell Demetri..." I said tears falling. 

Marcus looked shocked. "Oh Izzy," he said with a small gasp. "Dear.. dear Izzy... what have you gotten into," he said pulling me onto his lap, into a hug. 

"Marcus... I cant loose either of them. But I cant break Demetri's heart by telling him," I cried. 

Marcus stayed quiet. "James cant be killed..." I was a complete wreck. 

"Izzy you have been through a lot. Maybe its just hormonal?" he said. 

"Do you feel it?" I looked up at him. 

"Yes," he sighed. "You love both of them," he said. "I can feel the connections... but Demetri's is stronger," he said. 

I nodded. "What do I do," I said wiping my eyes. 

"Izzy... I don't know." he said. 

I sighed and closed my eyes. "I hate this," I said. "I HATE THIS!" I yelled as books flew off the shelf. "I want to be in love with one man. 

"Maybe the best thing for you to do is choose?" he said with a sigh. 

"I can't," I said grabbing my head. 

"Breathe...." He said worried holding me close. 

We just sat there as I cried. 

_

_

"Izzy?" Demetri called knocking on the door trying to open it. 

"Coming," I said, clear I had been crying. 

I opened the door with a small smile. "Sorry, I needed alone quiet time," I said. 

"With Marcus?" He raised his eyebrow. 

"He doesn't talk," I sighed. 

I nodded. 

"It's late, come on. The cribs are already set up," he said. 

"They like to sleep together," I said emotionless. 

"Everything alright?" he asked. 

"I'm just tired," I said. 

"Vampires don't get tired," he said. 

"Well... this one does," I said looking down at the ground. 

We walked together to my bedroom. I looked around. It was untouched practically, other than the two cribs in the corner of the room. "They are asleep," he smiled. 

I nodded and went to lay down. 

Demetri looked at me worriedly. 

I pulled the blanket over me. 

"Izzy I love you," he said. 

"I love you Demetri," I whispered grabbing onto his hand tears dwelling in my eyes. Quickly I closed them so I could hide them. 

I actually managed to drift off into a sleep. 

_

"Izzy..." Demetri whispered in my ear shaking me awake. "Come on we have to go to the trial," he said. 

I woke up groaning. I didn't want to miss this. I will fight for James with my life. 

I got dressed in something decently nice. "Aro will use you for the trial..." he warned. 

"I'm on James side remember," I said tense. 

"You have to tell your side of the story too. And you know Aro will go through your head," he said. 

I sighed nodding.

We headed to the throne room. 

James had been beaten pretty badly, which made tears come to my eyes. 

Once everyone was there we got started. 

James was in the middle of the room standing weakly. 

"This man should be punished by death," Aro said. 

I tensed up greatly. 

"Izzy. Did this man ever hurt you... What happened. Start from the beginning?" Aro said. 

I looked down knowing I had to say the truth... "No... but... yes... it wasn't..." I took a deep breath. "It was my own fault," I said. 

"Explain," Aro said.

I looked around the room seeing the whole Volturi Guard and even a few strangers. I turned to them for a moment then closing my eyes thinking back "When I first arrived... I woke up on the bed. I tried to get out but the door was locked. I paced for who knows how long. Then James came in. I threw him across the room pinning him... then.... He tased me... it it me in the neck," I said touching my neck remembering it.  "He said no powers.... or he was forced to hurt me... I mean I was scared.... So I agreed and he switched off the taser.  I was scared of him," I stopped needing a moment. Tears silently slid down my cheeks. "I moved away from him... I thought he was going to hurt me but he just kept apologizing. I wouldn't stop begging for him to not to hurt me... ," I cried. Why am I saying this. I don't want to say all this. "He said he wouldn't dare hurt me. I kept crying. And screaming. I wanted to go home. He started to comfort me. He held me that night. I was so scared. I just couldn't stop thinking of being here with Demetri," I cried.

Demetri handed me a tissue, but I just let the tears flow. 

"Izzy go on," Aro said. 

"The next day I woke up devastated... Once again I begged for him to let me go," 

"Why couldn't he just let you go?" 

"He wasn't the ones who were holding me....  He was understanding is the word. He listened to me. If I said don't touch me he would move away. I paced a lot. I yelled at him one day because he kept saying he understood and I was like how could he possibly understand being taken away from home. Being taken away from the love of your life. I didn't know how he could possibly understand," I sighed. "He gave up...  and let me go," I said biting my lip. "That was my mistake.. I went to try to escape. It failed. I went only to the layer of who the real kidnappers were. They called themselves Dracula One and Dracula Two for awhile but then I found out their real names. Vladimir and Stefan. They... I... I thought I could get away. But They... they made me sit down and they started telling stories..." I said lowly. 

"What type of stories?" Aro asked. 

"The ones about you...." I whispered. "They said how evil you guys were really. How you've destroyed covens. About everything," I whispered looking away. 

"They are lying," Aro said. 

"No they aren't..." I said with a glare. "I don't care... Just tell me the truth." 

"They are true," he said. 

I nodded a fresh round of tears. 

"They told me about Demetri... how you used him to track them down... And then the Cullens... How you wanted to destroy them because of the baby," I said my voice breaking. 

He balled his fists. 

"Go on," he said through his teeth. 

I took a few deep breaths. 

"They said that they were going to torture Demetri by keeping me away. Always moving when he got close... I assumed they have twenty six locations because I heard that in the car while being transported. I wasn't fully out," I bit my lip. "They punished me.... for trying to escape... they fed from me. Both of them," I whimpered breathing heavily. "I fought hard but it only made it worse," I whined. "I lost a lot of blood... James let me go on purpose. He knew they were going to hurt me. It was the only way I would learn," I whispered looking at James. 

Tears fell from James eyes. He tried to hide it. 

"They brought a nurse checking on the babies," I said thinking about it. "I had an ultrasound done. That's when I got the picture and I left it for Demetri. I also figured out the gender too," I whispered. "James said he was going to protect my children," I cried. "We had to move then... They used chloroform. I didn't want it. I wrote a note too. Then I let James drug me," I said tensely.

"We had to go to the airport... I didn't know where we were going, but I got sick," I said. "James went to get me some food.... We talked for a bit... Vladimir... I remember him saying... We wont hurt your babies only you," my hands shaking some now. "I lost all my appetite when James came back with some soup.   He was ready to force feed me.." I sighed. "We were kind of being silly about it," I said remembering. "Then we went to the plane... it was 12 hours... when we got off we took a car and a boat but they blindfolded me... Once I was showered and in bed I was just upset I felt like I wouldn't ever be found, but then James reassured me that that Demetri would find me and I felt better," I said obviously leaving out some major details. 

"She is lying..." woman said near the front.

I instantly glared at her. 

"Izzy?" Aro sighed. "The truth." 

"I... I was just freaking out about... I... Demetri wouldn't be there for my babies," my voice cracked. "I just had a hard time surrounding my brain around it." I sniffled. "I had a nightmare that night.... about them killing Demetri," I cried harder. "When I woke up I was screaming... I wouldn't let him touch me. I just... I was bad... Then... then..." I cried not able to say it out loud. 

"I whipped her," James said tears in his eyes. 

I couldn't go on, and I fell to my knees crying hard remembering every second of it. "No... it was my fault. I wouldn't stop screaming. If I only listened. He warned me. He told me to be quiet. He tried to comfort me. It was my fault," I said blankly tears streaming down my cheeks. 

James headed towards me. 

There were growls from across the room, but that didn't stop him. He moved out of the circle. 

Felix and Alec were about to go after him but Aro waved them off. 

He came over pulling me to his chest. "Izzy..." he said. 

My whole body was shaking as I was holding onto him for dear life. 

"It's over now," he whispered running his fingers through my hair. 

"I don't want to re-live the rest of it," I cried out. 

He held on to me, holding me close. 

"You're strong. You can do it," he said placing a hand on my cheek, making me look up at him. 

I nodded. 

He let his hand drop from my cheek and he moved back to where he was supposed to stand. 

I looked down but peaked up to see Demetri's face. There was Jealousy and anger. 

I didn't talk for the longest of time. 

"What happened," Aro asked. 

"James whipped me!" I yelled crying. "He was forced to... Stefan made him. I was hit harder and harder every time. I was forced to count!" I snapped at Aro. "I wanted to die. I begged for my death... James helped me bathe because I could barely move," I sobbed. "He told me he had a daughter and a wife... Vladimir and Stefan were holding them hostage too... He had to they were going to hurt them." I said looking down as I started to pace. 

Aro sighed. "Lets take a ten minute break," he said. 

I nodded was the first one out of the room. Demetri followed close behind. 

"Izzy," he said. I was about to scream. 

Demetri pulled me close and held me. I cried into his neck. "Demetri..." 

"He has someone who forces you to tell the truth... and he has a lie detector there," he whispered in my ear and rubbed my back. 

"I don't want to go back," I said. 

"You have to. You're half way there," he said and held me close rocking me back and forth. 

"I love you," I whispered. 

"I love you too," he said holding me close. 

I took a deep breath ready to head back in. 

Demetri and I walked in the room. "Izzy are you ready to continue?" Aro asked. 

I nodded. 

"I had a contraction that night. I was scared and the damn doctor wouldn't get there forever. I was sort of  in  a panic. I wasn't going to have my children without Demetri. I just couldn't do it. The two asses weren't there at the time and James was nervous to call the doctor without permission. I gave him a little pep talk," I said.

James chuckled some. 

"We talked about how he proposed...  and uhhh yeah I kinda invited him to our wedding officially," I muttered the last thing under my breath. 

Everyone groaned. 

I looked away biting my lip. 

"The contractions became more and more regular and that's when I started to panic. I couldn't do it without Demetri.... James tried to coax me but I wouldn't calm down. I couldn't. I remember it hurting a lot," tears dwelled in my eyes. "I kept saying stuff like you're not him... you're not Demetri... Then finally James let me call him," I said looking at Demetri. "Do I really need to explain this part?" 

Aro nodded. 

I sighed. 

"I heard my name...  I lied when I said I wasn't hurt.... But I was in labor. I didn't want to do it. Um we talked baby names," tears silently went down my cheeks. "Olivia and Mackenna. The second girl... we had to do a C-section.... she wasn't breathing when she came out. My heart stopped and James bit me. I'm sure Demetri you had to do with some of that?" I asked. "I remember the bite. The scream." I winced my eyes. 

He nodded. 

  "I had eternal conversation with myself fr three days," I sighed. "That shit is private," I said.  

Everyone chuckled. 

I woke up three days later. James was an asshole and wouldn't let me see my kids. 

"Hey," he said, "It was for their protection," he said. 

"I was forced to feed from someone... I wasn't too happy about that... I cried like a baby," I admitted. "Then he let me have my girls. I fell in love with them instantaneously. But not even a day later they were taken away from me... Vladimir and Stefan took them away from me. I threw a big tantrum. James pinned me down. I tried to kill one of their guards but it didn't happen, he pulled me away," I muttered.

"You would've gotten yourself... or them hurt," He protested. 

I sighed nodding. 

"I went into a depression for a day or so.." I admitted not knowing how long. "James tried to distract me. It worked," I said avoiding details. 

"How?" Aro asked. 

"We played shitty card games... Uno... and checkers," nodded "Then they came in and I pleaded for my children back. Vladimir said the only way to get them back was to see me in pain so I agreed. It was for the best. So he had me whipped. But it was much worse it wasn't only ten times this times," I said biting my lip. I took off my shirt showing the scabs. 

Everyone gasped. 

I put back on my shirt crying some at the memories. "My children are safe because James... He gave them information of his other kid so my kids could be safe with his wife," I paused. 

"Is everything Izzy said true?" Aro asked. 

"Yes," James said. 

"Let me see your hand," Aro said to James. 

He gave him his hand. 

For a few minutes he was silent. His eyes Widened. "IZZY!!" 

I looked at Aro knowing exactly what he saw. I shook my head.  "Please don't..."I whispered panic filling my chest.

I backed up looking at Demetri. 

"Izzy you have to," Aro said sadly. 

"I cant," I said panicking. 

Demetri came over and grabbed me. "Izzy whats wrong?" he asked. 

I shook my head moving away running pushing him running out of the room. 

I ran out into the city, it was early morning. I just ran. I don't know where I was going exactly but I needed to get out. It was sunny out. Using my speed I ran to the outskirts out town. Not caring if anyone saw. There was this abandoned building that I found. I broke down the board that was covering the door and I decided to head inside. I was thankful no one followed me yet. It was quiet here. Maybe it may have been a mess but its  good and it will work. I went up to the second story. There were three homeless men. I looked at them. No one will be looking for them. I went to one of them and drained all his blood, not feeling bad this time. His blood wasn't sweet like the girls it was sour. The tint of alcohol on it.  I shrugged it off and fed off of the other two drunk men. 

I sighed and went to look out the window. The sun has fully risen there were kids walking down the sidewalks. There was a little boy and he pointed at me from the side walk. "Momma..there's a girl," he said. 

I quickly moved out of view and sat down against the wall. There was shattered glass everywhere. I sighed and closed my eyes. I heard footsteps up the stairs. "Izzy?" I heard. 

I groaned. "Leave!" I yelled. 

"Not without you," Alec said coming up sitting next to me. 

"Just leave me alone. I want to be alone!" I yelled wiping my eyes. 

"Whats wrong?" he asked. 

"I cant go back..." I shook my head. 

"Demetri loves you... he is worried..." he said. 

"He wont," I said lowly. 

"What did Aro see that was so bad?" he asked lowly. 

I hid my head in his cloak. "I had sex with him...." I whispered. "I wanted it. I... I love James,"

"Shit... Izzy." he said. 

"I know!" I said banging my head against the wall. 

"I love Demetri. But he wont love me afterwards. He probably wont even want to marry me afterwards," I started to breathe heavily. 

"He will know it is on accident," he said. 

"Alec... It wasn't on accident... I was the one who kissed him," I said stressed out. 

"Demetri is your mate. He will always want you," he said worried. 

"Now help me burn the building we have to get rid of the bodies," he said. 

I nodded standing up still extremely upset. 

He handed me an extra cloak and I put it on. "What for?" 

"We sparkle in the sun," he chuckled. 

I laughed some and nodded. 

Once we got outside of the building he set a few papers on fire hoping it would spread. 

He held onto my hand, more than likely not trusting me  on my own. 

We got to the castle and the throne room was cleared. The trial was over. But where was James. 

Aro was sitting on his throne. "Aro... you better not have killed him," I said in front of him in a second. 

"No," he said hesitantly. "I want to but... He will be punished... harshly... the same way he hurt you," he said. "My final decision Izzy," he said. 

A growl echoed through the room then I went down to the elevator about to press the lower level but then Alec stopped me. "Izzy. Its happening now. You can help him after. Not now," he said. 

I growled and hit Alec hard across the face. 

"Jesus Izzy!" he said. 

"You don't understand. He didn't do anything wrong. HE IS INNOCENT!! God!!" 

Alec sighed holding my hands. I growled frustrated. 

I took my hands from him and started pacing waiting for Felix to come up. 

It was several hours before Felix came up. 

I got into the Elevator pushing the Lower Level. I waited impenitently as I got to the lower levels. 

I got out of the elevator and Immediately started looking for James. "James!" I yelled. 

There was a whimper for the far end and ran over there. James was laying on the floor. He was bleeding badly. 

"James," I whispered, tears filling my eyes. I dropped to my knees pulling him to me. 

"Izzy don't touch me..." he said gasping pushing away. 

"No... I'm helping," I said my hand on his forehead. 

He let out a gasp when I moved him. 

"Izzy... you cant," he whispered looking up at me, he moved his arm, as it was shaking he placed his hand on my cheek. Tears were streaming down his cheek. "I love you," he whispered. "But you cant help me," he said crying. 

"James stop fighting me..." I glared. "I'm helping you," I said forcing him to stand up. 

He practically fell back down he was so weak and hurt.

I put his arm around me and he started limping as we made it to the elevator. 

"Izzy," he said near death. 

"Stop it," I said crying.  "I need to help you," I said as we got up to my floor. 

We slowly made it to my room. "Izzy," he said closing his eyes. 

I got to my room and then went to my bathroom and had him sit on the toilet. 

"Stop it Izzy. I deserve this," he said looking down. 

"No you don't!" I growled. "You never did!" I said. "Now let me help you," I said. 

"You can't," he said grabbing onto my hand. 

"Please... I love you...." I said. 

"You can't love me!" he said growling. "You have a mate," he said holding my hand. 

"James you aren't thinking..." I cried. "It was Felix.... he did this to you," I said. 

James sighed resting his head against my chest. 

"Izzy," he whispered. "I love you. I do," he said and sighed tears streaming down his cheeks. 

"Let me help you," I said. 

"He will hurt me," he finally said. 

"I will protect you," I said. 

"Promise," he said. 

"Promise," I whispered.

He nodded.

I looked at his back shaking my head I grabbed a rag and soaked it in warm water. "James this looks bad," I whispered. 

"He wouldn't stop," he said. 

"I'm going to start a shower-bath," I said going over to the tub.

"Shower-bath?" he asked. 

I nodded and turned on shower hose turning it on warm, also the bath tap was running too. 

"In," I said strictly helping him stand. 

He sighed and took of his pants. I looked up making sure avoid looking down. He sat down. 

"I don't need a girl taking care of me," he said. 

"Hey... offensive," I glared. 

He chuckled some. 

I grabbed the shower head and sprayed his face. 

"Hey!" he said. 

"Whatever," I said then rinsed  his back. He winced as the water ran red.

"Izzy how do you love me? You have a mate?" he said wincing. 

"I know... I'm a horrible person," I whispered. 

"No you're not," he said taking my hand. There were marks on his arms. 

"Did... did they brand you?" I whispered. 

He nodded looking away. 

"I'm so sorry," I whispered. 

He sighed and closed his eyes. 

I sighed. "It looks horrible," I sighed. 

He kept his eyes closed. 

"James are you okay?" I whispered. 

He just shook his head. 

I sighed once all the wounds were cleaned his wounds I handed him a towel. He wrapped it around him. 

I sighed handed him Demetri's boxers and a shirt. "Here," I said then turned around.

He nodded and put on the shirt. I kept hearing him groan. 

"James... Feed," I whispered. 

"From what?" he asked.

I bit my wrist and blood began to flow, then I handed it to him. "Now," I said. 

He sighed sitting on my bed taking my wrist biting into it. I winced sucking in air. He Began to feed. I noticed that he also began to heal.  It hurt some but not too bad. I began to feel woozy after several minutes. "James... stop," I whispered. 

He pulled off, dropping my hand. "Izzy... I'm sorry," he said, his eyes burning red. 

I nodded woozily and I collapsed to the floor.

"Izzy!!" He gasped. 

_

__

___

__

_

"Izzy?" Demetri said placing his hand on my cheek. 

I groaned opening my eyes. 

"Princess," he said. 

"Demetri," I whispered looking at him. 

"Baby," he smiled, there was anger in his eyes. I could see it.

Tears dwelled in my eyes. What does he know? I sat up to see James sitting in the corner. 

"Don't cry," he said sitting on the bed. He gently pulled me into a hug. 

I nodded and held onto him. 

"I need to talk to you," he whispered in my ear. 

Panic swept through my body. 

I nodded once. Pure fear in my eyes. Was he going to tell me that he didn't me anymore?

"I'm sorry Izzy," James said. 

"I'm fine," I said with a slight smile. 

"Lets walk?" Demetri said through his teeth. 

I nodded. He is M A D. 

I looked down scared. 

"Demetri," I whispered, "I'm sorry for everything," I said once we were in the hall. 

He sighed. 

"Let's walk," he said heading out. 

I nodded looking down tears slipping. He is mad at me.

He placed his arm around me and brought me to the garden. Our garden. Where he proposed to me. 

"Demetri," My voice cracked. 

"Izzy," he said. 

"You're mad," I whispered moving away, why do I fear him. I shouldn't fear him. 

He hesitated before he nodded. 

"Izzy I need you to talk to me... no lies," he said. 

I nodded tears sliding down my cheeks. 

"Did he tell you?" I whispered. 

"Yes," he said. 

I shook  my head. "Am I a bad person?" I whispered. 

"No... no," he said pulling me close. 

I hid my head in his neck. "Demetri I'm sorry," I cried. 

"Hey," he said rubbing my back.

"I understand... you don't want me anymore," I said moving away from him, facing away. Tears uncontrollably going down my cheeks. 

"Izzy... baby girl why would you think that," he gasps turning me around, making me face him. 

"I had sex with him.... I love him... I'm a horrible fiance," I said looking up at him. 

He looked at me horror in his eyes.  "Izzy... what do you mean?" his eyes were wide. 

I began to pace. He didn't know. What did I just do. 

I started to breathe heavily. 

"Izzy? Did he force you to have sex?" he said taking my hands. 

"No! I wanted it. I kissed him. I... I..." I breathed heavily. 

Anger flashed through his eyes, more than ever, but he stayed calm. 

"Demetri. I understand. If you don't want me... I did bad. I know," I cried feeling guilty.  "I feel guilty... but I love him still," I said shaking my head. 

Demetri pulled me to his chest. "Izzy breathe," he said. "I will always want you," he said, then I felt his tears fall on me. "No matter what you did.... Yes I'm... I'm mad but I will always want to marry you," he whispered holding onto me tightly. 

"I love you," I whispered clutching onto him for dear life. 

He rubbed my back. "I love you too Izzy," he whispered. 

"Demetri... I'm sorry," I whimpered, "I'm so sorry," I shook my head breaking down. 

"Calm down," he said holding onto me. 

"I cant," I said crying hard. 

"Just breathe," he whispered. 

I nodded and tried to focus on my breathing. 

"What's going to happen with James?" I asked after awhile. 

"He will stay here with us," he sighed.

"But what about his family. His daughters. His.... his..." I shook my head feeling worse.v 

"His wife," he said. 

I nodded. 

"They will be visiting... or here to stay," he said. 

I nodded looking away. "Aro doesn't trust him so he will be here," he said. "Please don't have sex with him again... or kiss him... please you're just friends," he said complete jealousy in his voice. 

I nodded. "I promise," I said and held onto him tightly. 

He smiled and kissed my head, the then lifted my chin up and kissed me gently. "You're mine," he growled protectively 

I nodded and held onto his hands. 

"I need to yell at Aro..." I said stressed out. 

"Why?" he said. 

"For what he did to James," I replied. "James is a good person. Okay... He didn't deserve that punishment. I need to yell at him," I said. 

He sighed. "I'm coming with you... he still seem's quite mad," he opposed. 

I nodded in agreement. "Fine." 

_

_

He then guided me to the throne room . 

"Hello Izzy," Aro said. 

I glared. "Aro... that punishment was uncalled for," I hissed. 

"It was?" he raised his eyebrow. "Now why was it?" he said. 

"He was an innocent man," I glared. 

"An innocent man wouldn't have hurt you? or have taken advantage of you? Would they?" He challenged. 

I sniffled. 

Demetri placed his hands on my hips holding me back. "I told you!! You saw!! He had to of! He was forced to whip me and he didn't take advantage of me!" I growled my eyes turning black with anger. "He is a good man! He is a father!" I growled. 

"And you go cheat on your fiance with this other man... one who had you hostage?" Aro chuckled.

I snarled trying to lunge at him but Demetri held me back. "Aro.. she is still a newborn..." Demetri warned, "She's stronger than me," he said. 

All of a sudden Alec walked in with Carlisle and his family. 

"God... you are so inconsiderate!!  You're cold hearted. I don't see how anyone is ever capable of loving you!" I growled and got out of Demetri's grip and headed for the door. 

"Izzy," Demetri sighed, jogging to catch up with me. 

"Demetri..." I sighed. "Aro doesn't  care about anyone or anything," I said trying to calm down. 

He sighed grabbing my hand "Lets go to your room," he said. 

I nodded sighing. 

He led me up. 

I sighed seeing James holding Mackenna. "She was crying," he said. 

I nodded.

I went to sit on the bed freaking out slightly.  Demetri glared at James. It was war. 

I sighed and closed my eyes. A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and Carlisle entered. "Carlisle," I whispered relieved, going over hugging him. 

He hugged me tightly. "Izzy, I never should've let you alone this is my fault," he said stressed. "Are you okay?" he said. 

I nodded, "Yes," I lied. 

"Aro wanted me to check on the babies," he said. 

"That fuck face?" I asked. 

Emmett chuckled. "What did he do to you?" 

I just glared not in the mood to get into it. "Later." 

"Olivia and Mackenna," I said heading over grabbing Olivia. 

Olivia was asleep as normal. "She sleep a lot," I said with a sigh. 

"Your eyes," Esme muttered. 

"When was the last time your mate fed?" Carlisle asked Demetri. 

Demetri shrugged. 

"Izzy?" he said. 

I sighed not knowing. "Awhile," I replied stressed out. 

I sighed and looked out the window. It was night, it was safe. I opened the balcony and stepped out, stressed out. 

"You okay?" Jasper asked. 

"Yes... I'm just stressed and overwhelmed," I answered leaning on the bars. 

Jasper nodded, "Newborn senses?" he asked. 

I nodded, "That has to do with part of it," I nodded. 

"Want to feed?" he asked. 

"Like you guys?" I asked. 

He nodded. 

"Yes... and I just need to get away," I said. 

"Come on. Jump," he said.

I nodded and smiled some jumping off the balcony not letting anyone inside know where I was going. I mean they probably heard but whatever. 

"Race you," Jasper said. 

"Got you," I grinned. "Three... two... one... go," I said and took off. I didn't even know where I was going. 

"Wheres a nearest forest?" he asked. 

I shrugged. "I don't know," I said running, I enjoyed running. I giggled some. The wind running through my hair. 

We kept running for at least thirty minutes before we came to a forest. I then stopped. "Wow," I said. 

"Never done that before?" he asked. 

I shook my head. 

"Okay," he said. "You know how to hunt?" he asked. 

I shook my head no embarrassed. 

"It's okay. Close your eyes," he commanded. 

I did as he said. 

"Focus on the sounds of nature. What do you hear? Heart beats?" he asked. 

I heard a dear about a mile north. "I hear something," I said. 

"Go get it," he said. 

Momentarily I took off after the deer. I found the deer and attacked it. Draining it. 

"How is it?" he asked. 

"Honestly," I started, "I prefer it better than human blood," I admit.  

"I'm glad," he said. "Go again?" he said. 

I nodded closing my eyes. I hunted a few more deer then we headed back. 

The Cullens were waiting for us back in my room. 

"Your babies are healthy," he said. 

"Great," I said with a smile. 

I went over and leaned on Demetri smiling happily. 

I have two healthy baby girls and nothing will ever change that. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 399 36
It all started with a nightmare...a nightmare that became a reality. When Sarah, a gifted human, is kidnapped by the Volturi, she sends their routine...
33.6K 601 26
Demetri Volturi x OC mate fanfic. Sophia has never known her family, they never bothered to even drop her off at an orphanage and was barely lucky t...
57.6K 1.6K 24
{B O O K O N E} "I use to believe that no matter what hard, cold floor I'd hit that somewhere in my life it would get better. That I would say I we...
706K 18.3K 31
She was alone. She had been alone for a very long time. Too long Untill Jasper found her in the woods. They didn't know who she was or where she came...