I'm The Lycan. {wattys2018}

By Rhaina_prada

Long lost alpha female Selena faces tough time accepting her parents deaths .she doesn't aspire to have a mat... More

12 years later
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
casts
chapter 4
A/N
chapter 5
chapter 6

The fire.

28 1 0
By Rhaina_prada

"DERECK FIRE"mum screams ,then dad runs over to her

"All the exits are blocked !"I hear mums panicked voice.
"Mummy"I scream

"Baby don't cry ,we'll get outta here ,okay?".
Mum smoothens my hair ,she turns around looking for an exit.

"Mummmy,daddy!fire"I screams noticing the fire eating up our vacation house.....daddy hits something and I hear glass shatter.

"Calm down baby,don't panic "mum smoothens my hair and holds me tightly to her chest.

"Baby girl you have to escape now"daddy says then picks me up.

"No daddy let's all go,I'm scared"I cry.

"B-ab-y yo-u ha-ve to g-o"mum coughs due to the smoke ,then dad pushes me through the small window .

"Mummy"I cry "daddy!"looking from outside .

"Baby girl ,you need to go ,run now,try to...to go back home ...if....if you can....mummy and daddy love you ,you're the bravest 5 year old "daddy yells and gives me a weak smile .

"Step away from the house,baby girl"mummy orders and I obey.

"Run Selene RUN!" Mum sobs.

"Bu-"

BOOM💣!!!!
Is the last thing I hear as I watch our vacation house burn to bits with my parents in it.

"Mummy?daddy?are you there?"no reply ....they're gone .....gone.....gone....gone....

Run Selene RUN!

_______________________________________________first book.
Excuse my errors.

Vote and comment....xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.5K 44
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
69K 2.9K 20
*18+ Sexual/Violence Content Warning - Read At Own Discretion* A vicious smile touches his lips as he seems to read my intentions. "I knew it w...
4.3M 129K 63
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
490K 10.9K 48
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...