The Mobster's Boyfriend. (Zar...

By HAILYBLOOMS

There's Lines that shouldn't be crossed when you're apart of something like this, Something that could give y... More

The Mobster's Boyfriend. (Zarry) AU
Ch.2 The Chills
Ch.3 Crooked
Ch.4 Secrets
ch. 5 Really the closet?
Ch.6 Painless
CH.7 What is Love?
Ch. 8 ultimatum
Ch.9 The Story Of My Life
Ch. 10 No Need To Say Goodbye
Ch. 11 Hiatus
Ch.12 On a Plane full of Trust Issues
Ch. 13 Just when you thought it was safe
Ch.14 Golden Revolver
Ch.15 Better Left Unsaid
Ch. 16 Introspection
Ch.17 Strikes
Ch. 18 Push
Ch.19 Visitor
Authors Note: Help!!
Ch.20 what you know.
Ch.21 Please.
Ch. 22 Unspeakable help.
A/N: Stories.
Ch.23. Hard Times.
Ch.24 Coma.
Ch. 25 Expect the Unexpected.
Ch.26 No Interruptions
Ch.27 Ongoing Traffic.
Ch.28 News Flash.
Ch.30 Way to go.
1 Year Later
A/N:
Sequel Update!!!!
New Zarry Story!!

Ch. 29. Platinum Bougatti

3.9K 171 62
By HAILYBLOOMS

Niall's P.O.V.

5 days until wedding

Harrys being a proper knob and I'd think if I didn't know how innocently naive he is I probably would've punched him.

Pretty much all of my memory has came back now and, there is a lot of confronting i have to do. There's Louis, There's Zayn and then there's Liam...

"hey, Louis I need to talk to you." I say as I enter his office there's still a sore point between me and him not just because he shot me but also because he refused to let me leave and be a part of key west.

"yeah what's up mate." he says as he puts down what looked like some paper work.

"I'm not going to sugar coat it you shot me." I say sitting in the leather chair that mirrored his across from the desk.

"Very true but i'll have you know I was going through a hard time." he says sighing.

"Yeah, well I hate to break it to you... but you don't shoot people when your going through hard times." I say rolling my eyes.

he chuckles showing his freshly bleached teeth.

" maybe in a perfect world niall... but uh you forgot this is not a perfect world..its my world." he says lifting his hands in the air with a wicked smile on his face.

" look Louis all I'm asking for is a apology." I say trying to contain my anger.

" you know what i'll apologize..." he says surprisingly.

" I was wrong for taking so long to do it." he says his face turning serious.

I shake my head in disbelief how can a human be so cruel.

" what's your problem." I ask.

" let's, see Zayns out of the picture I'm marrying the love of my life in 5 days Hm I don't believe I have a problem......oh yeah there is one thing my tux needs to be picked up from the bridal shop. go pick it up.. have Liam tag along I need some alone time with the fiance." he says dismissing me.

"I'm not your bitch." I say shaking my head.

" Niall, we don't want another visit to the hospital so I suggest you just leave." he says his eyes glaring into mine.

"look , were not done talking about this." I say getting up but  the lack of the words told me he just ignored my last statement.

my heart beat immediately rose when it came to me that I have to confront Liam In about 10 seconds.

I was walking around the corner when I was met by liams head connecting to mine.

"ow, damn your heads hard Niall." liam says groaning in pain.

I instantly freeze up my face turning red in embarrassment. and I was so nervous I felt like I was going to puke.

I just feel so nervous I don't understand how I can steal from top notch banks without the slightest bit of doubt, but I can't tell liam I love him.

"sorry Li." I say finally gaining the confidence as I get up and reach for his hand.

he takes it and I lift him from the ground.

"its been a while since you called me that." liam says smiling as he brushes off his tan chinos that he had paired up with a creme vest.

"uh yeah." I say looking at my hands trying to hide my red cheeks.

"you're blushing?" he says slash asked.

"um Louis wants us to go pick up his tux from the shop."  I respond staying away from eye contact.

" niall, we need to talk." liam says.

"liam we have all our lives to talk." I remind him as I grab my keys and head outside. I know it was kinda cold but my nerves got the best of me.

he follows me to my 78 Corvette and he flips me around slamming me against the car my back instantly throbbing in pain.

" I don't want to talk for the rest of my life." he says almost like he was angry.

"you remember what happened between us, I can see it in your eyes niall."

as soon as he said this I shut my eyes.

"liam, please I need time." I say lying.

"no you don't, because if you needed time you wouldn't let me do this." he says kissing my neck.

I let him.

"or this." he says in almost a whisper as he kisses my chin.

"and you would push me away right before I did this." he says looking straight into my blue eyes.

Then I just put my hand on the back of his neck and pull his lips down to mine making any space left between our lips nonexistent.

kissing him is like riding a roller coaster. it builds up and as you get higher and higher nearing  the peak of the roller coaster you drop when you least expect it, butterflies erupting in your stomach.

but he pulls away looking around as if he heard a noise.

" why did you pull away." I ask desperately.

" we have visitors." liam says and when I turn around towards the gate I see zayn.

He was hiding inbetween two bushes so I could tell he didn't want to be seen.

"Zayn is that you!" I almost shout.

liam immediately puts his hand over my mouth.

"shhhhh." zayn says from the bushes before waving me and liam over.

Zayn looks behind me and liam to make sure no one could see us.

"Zayn, what are you doing here?" I whisper yell.

"niall face liam so it looks like youre talking to him." Zayn says.

I look at him confused but I turned and did what he said.

"Ok meet me at the warehouse near the lake, you know where Louis threw your birthday party last year." Zayn says.

"Where were you-" I begin, accidentally turning my head to look at zayn but liam grabbed my chin lightly turning my direction back to him.

"I'll explain everything tonight, 12:30 don't be late. and make sure no one follows you." zayn says I nod which was probably dumb, but this whole situation was pretty damn odd.

"do I bring Harry?" I ask making sure to keep eye contact with Liams brown eyes which wasn't very hard.

"No absolutely not, only josh." zayn says before he hears a noise I turn to see Louis leaving the house.

"I got to go, make sure Louis and Harry do not see you." zayn says before running off.

I was really confused but I saw that fire and determination in zayns eyes, I don't get how someone that's been through so much can still fight with that fire and determinantion.

"niall are you sure josh will want to go?." Liam asked as we walked back to the car.

"You guys haven't left yet?" Louis asked as he got what looked like some kind of present from the trunk of his car.

"Were leaving now." I say my face turning red because I suck at keeping secrets.

"you just came from that bush, what were you guys doing?"  Louis asked raising an eyebrow.

"we were talking." liam says calm.

I was absolutely turned on that he was so calm and collected maybe even cocky.

"about?" Louis asked closing the trunk of the car.

"where, the tux shop was because you never told us." liam lies

"oh," Louis says staring us up and down I legit felt like a teenager getting in trouble with the high school principal.

"well take my car, the directions to the tux shop is installed in the navigator." Louis says.

" you never let anyone drive your car." I say a bit suspicious.

" look. I'm not always an asshole I'm trying to change...and plus I'm happy I mean I'm getting married to the love of my life in less then a week." he says giving us a small smile before turning around and returning to the house.

" what the fuck has gotten into Satan?" I ask liam as we arrive at the single garage that held Louis prized possession.

"to be honest I don't give a shit do you know how long I've been wanting to drive this." liam squealed.

" I'm guessing a long time." I say laughing at his  childish reaction.

He just breathes for a second before ripping of the white sheet that covered Louis platinum silver custom made bougatti.

"shit." I say acknowledging how nice it was.

"heyy we should just get josh to come with us and we'll drive to the warehouse in this." liam says opening the door to the car.

"um Louis won't want us out with his car that late...its only 6 p.m." I say getting in the passenger seat.

I made a note on how Louis car still smelt new.

"come on we'll drop josh off at the tux shop and we'll go cruise just you and I." liam says looking at me putting the best puppy dog look on his face.

I looked at him and I got too dazed and I felt my head nod yes.

"thanks babe. go get josh and we'll head out." liam says.

and lately I haven't been too keen on taking orders but I know liam didn't mean any harm.

"ok." I say pecking his cheek but he stops me and pulls me back in for a deeper kiss.

" I don't want you to ever forget me niall, please never forget." liam says.

"i'll never forget you okay." I say kissing his forehead.

I pull away from him but I still look at him just to look at his features.

" ok go get josh." he says smiling.

I kiss his lips one more time. and then head  out of the car and into the house.

"josh!" I yell but the only person that entered the room was harry almost naked.

"oooh harry put some clothes on." harry looks at me and just laughs.

"have you seen josh?" I asked

"uh yeah he's out back." harry says Louis coming up behind him and pulling him back to the stairs to return to their evening festivities.

I shake my head, because I'm afraid what ever Zayns plan was to get Harry back wasn't going to work it looks like Louis sucking Harry back in.

I arrive out back and josh is smoking on a cigar...

" I didnt know you liked cigars." I say he jumps throwing the cigar behind him.

"its Louis don't tell him." josh says trying to act like he wasn't frightened.

"whatever, look me and liam are heading out we need you to tag along." I say leaving out the details just in case he got arrogant and decided he didn't want to help.

"where to?" he asked curiously.

"were taking Louis bougatti." I say knowingly.

"let's go then" josh says leading the way.

as I left I heard Louis and Harry arguing... I suppose it was bound to happen at some point.

Harrys P.O.V.

" Louis no." I say for the fourth time.

"harry I'm your fiance, I have needs. I just bought you a new Rolex and an I-pad" he says gesturing to the gifts he got me.

"you actually thought buying Me stuff would make me want to get you off!" I yell.

"no Harry, to be honest I shouldn't have to ask." Louis says pushing me on the bed and straddling me.

" Louis no, stop!" I say again.

I then hear the sound of Louis' expensive car swerve out of the driveway.

"see now everyone's gone its just you and I babe." Louis says kissing my neck.

"Louis I'm not comfortable yet, please." I say putting my hands to his chest trying to push him off.

His hand slides down to my hips and he grinds his member into mine.

"Harry don't fight it," he says more sternly but I try to push him off again.

"don't fight it." he says even angrier his hands wrap around my neck, and he pins me down.

" you don't like when I hurt you do you, well I don't like when you defy me." he whispers in my ear as he makes his grip tighter.

I put my hand over his to try to signal I couldn't breath as if the gasping wasn't enough.

"are you going to fight me?"  Louis asked pushing me into the bed harder until I found the energy to shake my head no. tears were running down the side of my face.

"good he says." before kissing me and getting off of me.

"get up and get yourself  together i'll be back in a moment." he says exiting the room.

I get up and head to the bathroom and when I got to the mirror I saw Louis hand prints on my neck.

I've never wanted Zayn more than this moment I want him to come save me like he always does... Maybe Niall and Liam are right.

I need to be the one to save us this time.

I wipe my tears and I quickly go grab my phone and return to the bathroom and I call Zayn.

"hello?" his voice answered.

"Zayn, I-" I begin but I start to break down in tears again.

I have never cried as much as I have these last two months.

"Harry, calm down love what's wrong?" tears would still be coming down my face if the sound of him calling me love didn't make me feel better.

"I'm sorry I- please help me I miss you. I never wanted to hurt you I love you. i'd do anything to get you back." I say whole heartedly.

but the he went silent.

"Zayn?"

"I can't fall into a trap again...your making me go insane Harreh." his bradford accent making my heart melt.

"I swear its not a-"

" Harry get out here." I hear Louis yell.

"I gotta go." I say.

"Harry." Zayn says.

"yes?"

"be careful." he says but it was not at all what I wanted to hear.

I stop the call and put my phone down on the sink and I took a deep breath before walking back out to the bedroom.

I guess I'm stuck.

Third person P.O.V.

Liam,Niall and josh finally arrived at the warehouse Zayn described and it was a bit strange outside. completely dark, and if Niall didn't know Zayn so well he'd think he was being set up.

"Where the hell are we?" josh asked as they all get out of the car.

"This is where Zayn told us to meet him." Liam says as they approach the warehouse door.

"Zayn? what does Zayn want." josh asked.

Niall knocks on the door. and it was opened by Zayn.

"Niall, bring the car inside no one can know were here." Zayn says before he steps back and presses a button that opens the warehouse's garage door.

liam volunteers to drive the car inside,  as he really does love that car.

"Zayn, since Niall failed to tell me why I am here would you like to inform me?" josh asked annoyed.

"uh yeah come in you guys." zayn says moving to the side to let the both of them in.

when they got inside there was guns and bullet proof vest set out on tables. There was maybe 15 men walking around looking through files or loading guns.

"ok what the hell is going on." liam asked getting out of the car.

"Look. Were taking Louis down for good." Zayn says.

"When you say we're you mean?" josh asked looking around the warehouse.

" us, and the cops." zayn says saying the last part under his breath.

"Woh, woh wait Zayn I've never known you to be a snitch." niall says with a scowl on his face.

"I'm not a snitch!" Zayn says being quick to take offense.

"Then why and the hell are you working with the feds Zayn!" liam asked.

" Did you forget we are all  felons." josh asked

"If we help we won't be anymore." Zayn adds quickly.

" what are you saying?" liam asked interested.

"Des, could you come here?" Zayn asked.

Des walks over to the group of boys, a smile on his face.

" boys, detective Des Styles." Des says reaching his hand out for a shake.

but none of them accepted the friendly gesture.

"Styles? as in-" Niall begins.

"Yes this is Harrys father." Zayn interrupts.

"Shit just can't be normal can it next thing you know my parents will show up!" josh exclaims.

"I'm afraid your parents are in a different country right now." Des says knowingly.

"And how would you know that." josh asked annoyed.

"Parker, Files" Des commands a lower positioned officer.

The officer quickly hands him a file labeled Devine.

" they are on Holiday in Cape town south Africa." Des says reading from the file.

"fucking nosy pig." josh says earning a grimmace from Des.

"Josh cool it, look we need your help. are you guys in or not." Zayn says getting impatient.

"yeah what's the plan." niall says

"Babe, I don't know if this a good idea." liam says earning a smirk from Zayn because of the sudden use of a pet name.

"I'm always going to be on my brothers side when it comes to Louis, Liam." Niall says walking to stand by Zayn.

"plus I have murder charges and I don't feel like going to prison." niall says shrugging.

Liam finally joined niall on Zayns side.

"josh?" Zayn asked.

" Id be put in prison before i'd ever become one of you." josh says shaking his head.

"and what are we exactly?" niall asked almost as a challenge.

"Rats., utter scum." josh says before turning around and walking to Louis car and getting in.

And right before he was about to pull away. he slammed his hands on the steering wheel. And he got out again.

"Fuck it, fine I'll help but I'm not taking orders from a pig." josh says making niall,liam and Zayn smile.

"oi, you have one more time to disrespect my team." Des says not finding josh's insults funny.

"or what... what are you gonna do oink at me?" josh asjed rolling his eyes.

Des was about to say something else but Zayn put his hand on Des' shoulder signaling for him to let it go.

"We gotta get Louis' car back its almost 2 in the morning." Liam says.

"Right, um guys dont say anything to Louis about this just meet us here the night before the wedding." Des says.

they all nod as they head to the car.

"Harry or Louis cannot know!" Zayn restates

"ok, ok we get it." josh says before they speed off.

but what they don't know is that thanks to the security camera installed in Louis car. Louis did know...

He knew everything.

________________________________________

A/N: New Chapter there is probably 2 more chapters and then it'll be a,wrap. but Harry Reached out to Zayn so atleast Zayn knows he's doing this for a good reason.

Niam is back Yay. And josh really hates the cops but he loves Jus friends enough to deal with them.

What do you think the master plan is ????

Vote

Comment

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
30.1K 575 56
After a very... VERY interesting summer. The now expanded Good hair crew will have to balance school, relationships, and fun, but when life throws it...
1M 34.2K 48
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) This is a story where a ballerina meets a fucked up quarterback. Rated R: language, drugs, violence, and sex...
56.9K 1.3K 23
HAHAH! Yes it's back. The zodiac story but its a new one. This time I might not update it a lot bc of school :) Story is about a group of Zodiacs tha...