Hello, Miss (Y/n) *COMPLETED*

Av iiQuxxn_Bxx

Being poor isnt too bad, living on your own, trying to survive, and the adventure. But when you get hired to... Mer

Chapter 1 : New Job
Chapter 2: The Stolen Heart
Chapter 3: The Funeral
Chapter 4: Childhood
Chapter 5: The Devilish Angel
Chapter 7: Secrets...
Chapter 8: Defeating Angela?
Chapter 9: Working with Alois...
Chapter 10: Kinks
Chapter 11: Back Home
Chapter 12: Meeting Bill's Friends
Chapter 13: Vacation Prt. 1!
Chapter 14: Vacation Prt. 2!
Chapter 15: Mother
Chapter 16: Savior

Chapter 6: Gravity Falls?

223 9 10
Av iiQuxxn_Bxx

(A/N): 200 views already... I was even surprised I got at least one view! I am so glad you bees like it! I just want to say this: I couldn't have been here without you bees! Anyways, without me being emotional, here is the 6th, if most cringiest, chapter. :D

*Means you're thinking in-between talking*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__---(You're POV)---__

I look at Dipper Pines and his twin sister in shock. Where the hell was I? I'm surely not in London... "u-uh... I'm terribly sorry Mister Pines... I guess I have forgotten where I was... s-see, I was lost and... I came to this house! *Are they going to take my lie?* I'm sorry... I'll leave at once." I stuttered uncontrollably, feeling that they were going to take my lie.

Right when I was going to walk down the steps, the strange twin sister of Dipper's grabbed my arm. "We don't even know you're name yet, silly! You can't leave yet! And you were saying you were lost?" the strange little twin of his talked and burst out words.

"Y-yeah...?" I replied, stuttering. Ugh, they'll never believe me... What have I gotten myself into?

"How can you be lost? Did something chase you? Oh, please tell me!" She jumped up and down and pleaded. "Oh! I almost forgot! My name is Mabel! Nice to meet you!" Her voice was almost a yell.

"U-uh.. yeah! A big... uh... spider...?" I spoke unsure of myself. Dammit (Y/N)! A big spider? What the hell was I thinking...

Dipper bumped in. "I'm sorry about my sister. She can be annoying... And a big spider? Where did it chase you until you came here?" He said trying to handle his sister. "Hey! I was talking to her!" Mabel yelled trying to get past Dipper's arms.

Thinking, I replied "Um.. on the outskirts of this town." Lies and lies! Well, I guess I just have to hang around with them until the time is right. "Cool! Dipperrrr, lets go to the big sign! It might be there!" Mabel said, while slurring her words on the last part of Dipper's name.

"Yeah, that might be a good idea. Hey, uh... What's you're name?" He turned towards me at his last sentence. "... *Should I lie??* u-uh.. (Y/n)..." I spoke in a reply. Okay... I think that is enough lies for now...

"Alright, (Y/n). Do you want to come with us? We could use a extra set of hands on killing the giant spider that was chasing you. Plus, revenge. Right?" Dipper said, with all smiles plastered on his face. I chuckled, "Yeah, sure! What could go wrong, right?"

__---(Ciel's POV)---__

"Damn it, Sebastian! Which portal is it?! The one you dropped (Y/n) in!" I yelled at Sebastian. Such an idiot, I should have carried her.

"I believe it's this one, Master." Sebastian pointed out when he talked. The portal he pointed too was surely... Cartoonish. Not like our portal.

"Then what are you waiting for? The fight didn't last forever! Angela might come back!" I yelled even harder. "My apologies, my Lord." Sebastian spoke. He then carried me into the portal.

The other side of the portal was... a forest. Sebastian put me on the ground and jumped on the pine trees. I waited awhile until he came back down. Once he finally did, he spoke shamefully. "No Kitten anywhere, Lord. Maybe if I have you're permission I can search else where?" Sebastian definitely had an idea, he had the glow in his eyes.

"Yes, you may. But be quick with it, I don't want (Y/n) getting into any trouble." I mumble towards Sebastian. "Oh, and one more thing. I am going to find some place to stay, maybe a town of some sort. I'll summon you when I'm in trouble..." I say. I wonder if I actually do find a town.

Sebastian nods and begins to run towards more trees, leaving me alone by the stream. I start to walk the opposite direction, hoping to find something different.

At least an hour went by, still no town. I pant and sit down on a log. If I can just get (Y/n) out of here and be done with all of this. Then I can tell her.... I continue to walk until I see a clearing. I run towards it, only to see I'm in-between buildings. Definitely not the size of London's buildings, they were quite smaller... I go on the sidewalk, only to see a few people walking around.

I go inside one of the buildings I was between. It was a clothes store. Maybe I can be in more appropriate clothing, as to not catch suspicion. I went inside and grabbed a t-shirt that had the words 'Cool' in lightning blue and some shorts that had a black streak through them. I wanted to hurry so I couldn't be seen in these clothes. Shoes... I grabbed a pair of shoes that were also black.

I hurried out of the store when the store 'manager' looked at me in a weird way. I went inside the woods again and changed in the attire I had bought. The shoes were quite... comfortable... It was like I was wearing pillows for feet! I did have trouble tying the shoe laces, but I managed.

As I was adoring the shoes I have put on my feet, I had some time to think was going to do next. Oh goodness, what would (Y/n) think of me when she sees me? I look childish... "But you are childish, my Lord." a voice said teasing me. I turned around to think I was going to see Sebastian, but only a yellow... triangle?

The yellow triangle had a top hat, arms and legs, and a black simple cane. "Who are you to say that I am childish, triangle." I spoke, growling. "Plus, how do you know what I was thinking?" I added.

The yellow triangle spun his cane in a circle "Oh, I know lots of things....I'm a dream demon of course!"

__---(Sebastian's POV)---__

After running around, I found a weird looking house that had the name: 'Mystery hack' as the name of the estate. Only to my realization, it was suppose to be named 'Mystery Shack'. I came to knock on the door, only to be opened by a teenaged red head busting through the door. She came face to face with me, and I only gave her a polite grin.

"Excuse me, miss. Have you happen to hear or see the woman (Y/n) Simmons? I have been looking for her." I spoke to the red head as kind as I could.

"Sorry bud, don't know anyone by that name. But I did see someone walk out with Dipper and Mabel." The red head spoke as she was backing away from me onto the trail. Bud? "And where might these people be?" I questioned.

"I think their by the big sign of the outskirts of the town! You know, the one that says 'Gravity Falls'!" She was far away by the time she replied, so she yelled. So this is the place, Gravity Falls. Never thought I would see this place again. After seeing that pitiful 'Bill Cipher'. I shook my head at the name. 'Bill Cipher'... My once best friend.

__---(You're POV)---__

"GIANT SPIDER!" Dipper screamed on the top of his lungs. What? I only made that up... There can't be any gigantic spiders...

Soon as we all knew it, we were all running for our lives. Mabel was just giggling while we all ran, Dipper was screaming and waving his hands in the air, and, as for me, I tried to distract it. I ran around the giant spider and throwing rocks at it. He finally had enough and came after me. "Here, here! Hairy beast! After me, I say!" I screamed at the spider. I was running and I tripped. Crap. I quickly got up and I punched the spider in the eyes. I grabbed one of the beast's 8 legs and pulled hard, as to pull the leg off. It didn't come off easily, but it did. Green slime spat out of where is leg was, and it made it on my torn dress.

I pointed the sharp, torn spider's leg at the laying down spider. "If I ever see you again, I shall keep you're eye! May that be a warning!" I yelled at the scared spider. I tossed the spider's leg beside him. "Now leave while you still can, beast." I threatened even more.

I turned only to see Dipper's face and Mabel's face in complete shock. "Is Mister Pines and Mistress Pines alright?" I spoke to them, trying my best to how that I care. "THAT. WAS.... AMAZING!!!"Mabel screamed at the top of her lungs. I was startled by her voice. "So I suppose that means Mistress Pines is alright." I chuckled. Dipper chuckled as well.

All three of us walked back into the 'Mystery Shack' I was awoken in. The whole time was just silence. I opened the door and let the two children walk inside. I was the only one that stood out from all of the weird dressed people in the 'Shack'. Everyone was eyeing me but I just moved on, following Dipper and Mabel.

Once I arrived at the room I was awoken in, I realized It was Dipper's and Mabel's room. That explains the glitter on once I woke up. It was around noon. So, I decided to just lay on Dipper's bed, since he didn't mind. I was going to take a nap and realized the dried green goop on the perfect dress Ciel made for me. Ciel! "Dipper, do you have a shopping district around here?" I questioned. "Yeah, I can take you there if you want. Mabel is-" He cut himself off only to see Mabel on the ground with a pig on her lap. Her eyes looked like they were apart of another world. "I-Is she alright!" I asked concerned. Dipper just put his head in his hand and shook both. "She does this every time she eats smile dip...So, that means I am the one who is going to show you around Gravity Falls..." Dipper said in his hands.

When we arrived at the town, It was practically sundown. I quickly ran into the clothes store, and bought a t-shirt, skinny jeans, and some 'tennis shoes'... or so they call it. I slip what I bought in the changing section. I thought I looked pretty weird.... but I guess Dipper thought differently, because he was eye balling me. I snapped my fingers "Mister Pines? Are you okay? You have been... staring at me..." I felt the warmth of my cheeks once more. "Oh! I-I-I'm sorry. It's just that....N-never mind! Lets get out of here..." Dipper's cheeks were flushed with pink and just walked out the door of the building.

My senses were going crazy, I could smell and hear Ciel. It seemed like it wanted me to go behind the building? Was he here? I went behind the building's corner only to see Ciel, but with a yellow triangle? Dipper was behind me, wondering what I was doing, until he saw the yellow triangle.

"So it's a deal then?" The yellow triangle's hand had a blue flame attached to it.

"Only until you bring (Y/n) back to me..." Ciel spoke in shame. What the hell was he going to give him?

I ran out of the building's corner. "What the hell is going on here? And I am sure as hell not captured by this triangle freak!" I yell out before Ciel was going to grab the triangle's hand.

"Well you are now" The triangle chuckled, and yellow chains were on my wrists and ankles. "I am sick and tired of being people's puppet. Let me down, or else, Triangle" I spoke firmly.

"YOU LIAR! YOU SAID SHE WAS CAPTURED BY YOU!" Ciel screamed out.

"Well now she is! Isn't she a beauty! She's all mine too, not until you give me Sebastian." the triangle joked.

"I only belong to Ciel, no one else." I said firmly once more. I pulled the chains inwards, and I broke free. I ran towards Ciel "Ciel! Summon Sebastian!!!" I spoke towards him.

Ciel tore off his eye patch "SEBASTIAN! I ORDER YOU TO KILL BILL CIPHER!" Ciel screamed. A black figure was behind Ciel. "So I'm assuming you are in trouble?" The black figure's smoke around him faded away to uncover Sebastian.

"Well, well, well, If it isn't Sebastian Michaelis. Long time no see, Friend...." Bill lingered his words, not minding the fact that I broke out of his chains.

"Well, Bill. I thought I banished you?" Sebastian glared at Bill.

He chuckled, "Nothing can hold me. After all, I'm the greatest dream demon out here."

"And that is where you are wrong, Bill.... See, while you were banished, I had time to think about 'settling down'. Where my child can become the most powerful demon in the world, if she chooses too. So that knocks you off the board on being 'The greatest dream demon'." Sebastian would grin.

"But you see, she isn't a dream demon, she is just a demon." Bill would try to loop his head around all of this.

"Wrong again, Bill. She is every kind of demon. Including a dream demon." Sebastian spoke, being proud of you. "Didn't you see her break out of you're chains? You're weak, Bill. So don't try anything stupid. Or you might just regret it.... Angela's back...." Sebastian spoke once more.

__---(Dipper's POV)---__

What the heck? What is even going on here? Are they even from here? Are they even human.... I know for a fact that Bill Cipher isn't human, but (Y/n)? She looks every bit human!

"Wait, hold up! Who here is human... and who is not..." I would speak confused.

(Y/n) and Ciel would raise their hands. "I'm human, but (Y/n) is half, same with being demon" Ciel would speak out of the two of them. (Y/n) and Bill just stood there, frozen death staring each other.

"No wonder you're symbol is Yin and Yang, (Y/n)....." Bill would say under his breath.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

139K 3.3K 55
[CIEL × OC] Book 1 (of 3 currently) Claire was a young girl when a tragic event changed her life forever. She is put through many things that scar h...
10K 290 45
(FanFic Rewritten) Ciel lost his parents in a fire, or so he thought...he was later kidnapped and tortured til he summoned a what seemed like a Raven...
156 14 9
This will be one hell of a ride. I'll ask you this. Will you stay? Or scroll and miss? A little boy; an Earl. His faithful butler; a demon. This will...
107K 2.9K 18
(IN EDITING) ~A job in the Phantomhive Mansion? Sure. Romance with the Young Master? Definitely.~ Completed. Book Cover created by me but pictures th...