Disney Desendants: Off With T...

By wonderfulwendy

It's been a few years since Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos have turned into good people and are now living in Aura... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Just a note by the author

Twelve

22 2 0
By wonderfulwendy

"So we have these books in the library," Ali said, putting a pile of books down on the table,"These should tell us something."
"Thanks Ali," Quentin said, picking one up,"How are you doing with the project do far??"
"Good. I've found many facts on the digestive system and on reproduction. I need to write them down so I can turn them into a booklet," Ali said.
"How long will writing them down take??" Quentin asked.
"Mmmmmm...... Probably a few minutes. I'll need to draw pictures in the booklet, once I've finished writing it..... Which will take a few days,"Ali replied.
Quentin nodded.
"Where's Harriet??" Ali asked.
"She said she had to do something," Quentin replied, opening his book.
"She's been busy for a long time," Ali said,"You came here a few hours ago."
"Yeah.... Well..... I like to be prepared. She doesn't," Quentin muttered.
As if on cue, Harriet ran in. She wore a  white top with red hearts on the hem. She had a red checked skirt with green, yellow and purple checks, like a kilt. She wore tall white socks that ended just below her skirt and wore knee high leather boots.
"Harriet!!" Ali smiled,"........ Wow....... Your hair......"
"Isn't it neat??" Harriet asked.
"It looks nice," Quentin said.
Harriet had spent the morning hours of her time dying her hair, from a light pink, to a bright pink. She had also curled her hair so much, it was so frizzy and curly. She tied her hair into two high pigtails.
"Has Queenie dyed her hair??" Quentin asked.
"No. She's thinking about it..... She doesn't know weather to do her hair blue, purple or silver. She doesn't know whether to do all her hair, or leave it half done like her red dye," Harriet replied,"So what are you doing??"
"We're doing the science project," Ali said, typing onto the computer.
"But that's boring!!" Harriet said,"You need to have fun on a weekend!!"
"Yes, but we have to get it done," Quentin said to his sister.
"But isn't it due for like six more weeks??" Harriet asked.
"Yes, but if it hasn't been done now, it will never be done," Quentin said.
"How much have you done??" Harriet asked.
"We have lots of facts, I've been reading these books and Ali has started to name a booklet about reproduction and a booklet about the digestive system," Quentin said.
"Well..... Why don't you take a break??" Harriet asked.
"Well..... We still have lots of work to do," Ali said, printing her facts out.
"Well..... I'll take it for a bit.... Go and have a break!!" Harriet said.
"Are you sure??" Quentin asked, unsure.
"Yeah!!" Harriet said,"This will be as easy as cake!! Speaking of cake, Have you seen Harvey today??"
Quentin and Ali stared at her. What she had said, didn't make any sense.
"No," Quentin said,"He wasn't in our bedroom when I woke up."
"I haven't seen him," Ali said, as her work printed out,"And I woke up early today."
"I was wondering why you wasn't there," Harriet said.
Ali put her work in her notebook and logged off the computer.
"I'll start the booklet this afternoon," Ali said,"Are you coming??"
"Quentin nodded,"I'm getting tired of reading now."
"Okay," Ali said, helping him get his things.
"Don't do any work,"Quentin said to Harriet," I think we should wait for a bit."
"Oh yeah," Harriet said, following them,"You sure??"
"Yes. You don't need to do anything," Quentin said, and walked out of the library.
Harriet smiled, but walked to where the books were. She opened the book and started to read it....
***
"Ali!!" Harvey said, as they hugged.
"How was the science project??" He asked.
"Good, I guess," Ali said,"I have the perfect area where we can paint!! Follow me!!"
She ran through the school grounds, to a big open field with beautiful trees.
"I come here all the time, especially when I started this school," Ali said,"I thought maybe we could Start painting these trees for an hour or two before I go back and do my topic.
"Yeah sure," Harvey said,"It looks beautiful."
***
"Evie, have you seen my spell book??" Mal asked her best friend.
They were in Mal and Evies room. Mal had been looking for her spell book, as she needed to use a spell.
Evie shook her head,"Nope. I haven't seen it for a while now. Like months."
"But I'm sure I had it with me a few days ago when we went to the isle," Mal sighed, looking through her bag.
"Maybe you left it there??" Evie asked.
"Evie. I know better than to leave my book with some villains," Mal said, smiling slightly.
"Okay, I meant lost it," Evie said.
Mal shook her head.
"Anyway. There's no magic on the isle. Even if you lost it there, they couldn't do anything with it," Evie said, trying to reassure her friend.
"Mmmmm. It's not in my bag, or wardrobe, or art kit or under my bed," Mal told Evie,"Are you sure you didn't take it??"
Evie nodded,"I'm positive."
"Maybe Carlos and Jay did it for fun," Mal said,"Come on."
She stood up and walked to the door.
"Where are you going??" Evie asked.
"I'm seeing if they have it," Mal said,"You coming??"
Evie nodded and walked with Mal....

"Nope," Carlos answered Mals question.
"I haven't seen it for a while," Jay said.
"That's what I said," Evie told them.
"Well it's true," Jay said.
"You are..... Were the best at stealing," Mal commented.
"Are you accusing me??" Jay asked.
"No. I'm simply asking if you have my spell book," Mal replied.
"I don't know where it is," Carlos said.
"I'll ask Audrey. You coming??" Mal asked them.
Carlos and Jay nodded.
"Come on," Carlos said.

"I'm sorry..... But why would I want your spell book??" Audrey asked, finishing her makeup.
"I was only asking if you had it," Mal said.
"Well no," Audrey said sarcastically, "I haven't got it."
"Okay......" Mal said,"You sure?? Maybe you needed new hair that I never gave you....."
"Are you accusing me of something I haven't done??" Audrey asked.
"I'm not accusing you. I'm simply asking," Mal said, annoyed.
"Well I don't know why your still here," Audrey began,"Go on!! Look for it!!"
"I'll ask Lonnie, but I doubt she'd have it," Mal said.
"I'm coming," Audrey said.
Mal rolled her eyes,"Why??"
"Um.... Banter!!" Audrey said,"I want to see the drama."
Audrey got her phone out.
Mal rolled her eyes.
"Well come then," Mal groaned.

"Spell book??" Lonnie asked.
Mal nodded.
"No. I don't have it," Lonnie said,"Though I do remember you dropped it. It fell out of you bag about a week ago. I picked it up, but you were already gone."
"And....... What happened??" Evie asked.
"I gave it to Jane," Lonnie said,"She said she'd give it to you."
"Jane??" Carlos asked.
"Yes," Lonnie said.
"We best go look for her," Jay sighed,"Do you want to come??"
Lonnie shook her head,"I have some work I need to Finnish."
"Okay, let's go then," Audrey said, walking out.
Mal sighed,"Thanks Lonnie, anyway."
"It's okay," Lonnie smiled.
"Never mind!!" Audrey said,"She's here!!"
She came back into the room with Jane following her.
"Hi," Jane said sweetly,"I just came here because Lonnie is helping me with these files. She's helping me sort them out!! What's going on??"
"Mal's lost her spell book," Lonnie said.
"We were wondering if you had it,"Mal said.
"No," Jane said,"I remember Lonnie told me you dropped it. I told her I'd give it to you at a meeting we had together...... But when I got there.... You couldn't be at the meeting for something else..... So Evie said she'd give it to you."
Mal looked at Evie.
"And then I gave it to you!!" Evie said,"Remember??"
"Oh yeah," Mal sighed.
"You should take better care of your things," Audrey said,"That way, they won't get lost!!"
"Says the person who lost her friends," Evie whispered to Mal.
Mal giggled.
"What's so funny??" Audrey asked.
"Nothing," Mal said,"I think your right. For once."
Evie and mal smiled and giggled quietly.
Audrey smiled, but then looked annoyed.
Before Audrey would have said something to cause an argument, Mal interrupted.
"I'll go to Ben. Is anyone coming??" Mal asked.
Everyone nodded.
****
"Hello??" Harriet asked, answering her door.
She stood back.
"Ben..... King Ben...... Your Highness........"
Harriet bowed.
"You look different," Ben said.
"My.... Hair," Harriet stuttered,"I dyed..... my hair this........ morning."
"Can I come in??" Ben asked.
Harriet nodded, and opened the door wider.
Queenie was sat on her bed, writing something in a notebook and Ali was sat on her bed, tying her hair in a black bow.
"What's going on??" Queenie asked.
"Mals spell book has Ben lost," Ben explained,"We need to find it."
"Find it??" Harriet asked,"But....... We don't have it."
"Then you wouldn't mind us checking your room??" Ben asked.
Harriet swallowed, but nodded her head,"You can check."
"Thank you," Ben said.

Jay, Carlos, Mal, Evie and Doug came in.
"Why does it matter??" Queenie asked,"It's a book."
"If it's in the hands of anyone, not just a villain, and they have the magic, it can be very dangerous to everyone," Ben said,"We must get it back quickly."
"Oh," Queenie said.
She stood up.
"Check," She said nervously, "We don't have it."
Harvey and Quentin came in.
"They're checking your room too??" Quentin asked.
Harriet nodded.
Harvey looked at her.
"But we don't have it," Harriet said,"We never knew Mal had her spell book with her. We thought it was still on the isle."
"Yes," Quentin agreed.
Ben looked at them.
"Lets get to work," He said.
Jay looked under the beds and bedside tables, Evie looked thoroughly in wardrobes and drawers. Carlos looked over at Ali's side. Mal stood with Ben.
"It's not here," Evie said.
"Have you checked everywhere in the wardrobe??" Mal asked.
Evie nodded.
"It's not by any of these beds," Jay said.
"See, I told you we didn't have it!!" Harriet said, worried that they'd find it somewhere.
Carlos walked over to Mal and handed her the spell book.
Mal gasped.
"Where was it??" She asked.
"Yes. Where was it??" Harriet asked, trying to act surprised.
Carlos looked at the four siblings. He then looked at Ali.
"It was in Ali's bag," He said.
"Ali??" Quentin asked.
"Ali??" Harvey asked.
"Ali??" Everyone shouted.
"Oh," Ali said,"I'm..... I didn't...."
"She wouldn't have taken it!!" Harvey said.
"Mmmmmm," Mal said, eyeing everyone.
"We'll have to check," Ben said.
"Well at least we found it," Evie said.
"I really don't want to do this. None of you could have had it. All of you could. Only one person had it....... But you have detention. An hours worth," Ben sighed,"It's the easiest thing we can do."
"But it's the weekend!!" Jay said,"Shouldn't it be at school??"
"It would be better if we did it now," Carlos told Jay.
Everyone stared at them.
"It doesn't matter," Queenie said,"Come on. Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 1.6K 25
A Disney's Descendants Fic. King Adam has made a few mistakes in his lifetime, one of them being worse than the rest. When he banished all villains t...
56.1K 974 14
When Prince Ben declares that he wishes to bring over some of the villain children to Auradon, this allows not four -- but five VK's to stir up some...
40.3K 998 15
-Book 1 in Descendants Series- After the villains are banished to an island, known as The Isle Of The Lost, time has passed and the villains, along...
39K 777 18
Princess Daisy, younger twin sister of Prince Benjamin and the future-royal-advisor to her to-be-king brother. Having lived all her life in her paren...