Regal Academy Fanfic: A Tale...

By jrenthusiast

This is a book talking about the 2 popular Kingdoms: The Clever Kingdom and the Warrior Kingdom. The heart of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
"Bonus" Chapter
APRIL FOOLS!!!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Important!!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Informations Before You Read

3.1K 39 17
By jrenthusiast

- Clever Kingdom

Ruled by Queen Astoria. She has two lovely children, Princess Rose and Princess Joy. Princess Rose is the next ruler of Clever Kingdom, she has a relationship with Prince Hawk. Princess Joy is the second born child,  she also has a crush on Prince Hawk. The King has died few years ago at the war.

- Warrior Kingdom

Ruled by King Travis and Queen LingLing. They have one child, Prince Hawk. Prince Hawk is adored by the princesses in all land, but he prefer to be with one girl who he really trust. The kingdom has a good relationship with the Clever Kingdom. Almost all the peoples in the Warrior Kingdom is a warrior.

- Evil Kingdom

Almost everyone in there are an evil person. Ruled by Queen Vicky and her cousin Prince Cyrus. Princess Ruby is going to be the next ruler. The King also died at the war.

Note: I'm sorry if I have a wrong/ bad grammar,  I'm not fluently good at english and hope you like the storyline so far

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
369K 32.2K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
126K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...