Psycho Love: Falling in Evil

By Lulladies

HORROR / ROMANCE (Soft Erotica Horror) - [Rated R] - A tale of a stalkers obsession. Hunter was a serial kill... More

Authors Notes
Ch. 1 - Hunting Ravens
Ch. 2 - Becoming Obsessive
Ch. 3 - Catching Raven
Ch. 4 - Ghostly Shadows
Ch. 6 - Flew The Coop
Ch. 7 - Psycho Playthings
Ch. 8 - Monstrous Company
Ch. 9 - Hunting Hunter
Ch. 10 - Painful Pleasures
Ch. 11 - Bye Bye Birdy
Ch. 12 - Beacon Of Despair
Ch. 13 - Sinful Confessions
Ch. 14 - Where Have The Puppies Gone?
Ch. 15 - Lessons In Psycho-ology
Ch. 16 - Falling In Evil
Ch. 17 - Piles Of Guilt
Ch. 18 - Flocking Together
Ch. 19 - Choices And Decisions
Ch. 20 "Ex This Bitch"
Ch. 21 - Crazy Bird
Ch. 22 - Death Wish
Ch. 23 - Hunting Season
Ch. 24 - Soulless Black Bird

Ch. 5 - Heartless Monster

7.5K 274 115
By Lulladies

Chapter Five - Heartless Monster -

-

"One Carmel frappuccino with six extra espresso shots sir. That will be seven dollars."

The strange females voice drifted into Raven's ears causing her to stir. She twisted her body and noticed her head was laying on something firm and warm. Facing upwards she slowly opened her eyes to see Hunter staring down on her, grinning. Raven gasped and quickly sat up, the memories of the previous night flooded her mind.

"Relax," Hunter quietly demanded, "You fell asleep."

Raven looked around and noticed she sat in the back seat of a vehicle. The widows were darkly tinted and as she glanced outside her heart plummeted. This wasn't her town and she had no idea where they were.

"Your change sir." the female spoke again.

Raven turned to see they were sitting in a coffee drive through, and noticed the two strangers up front. Shadow turned to hand her coffee back to her, and she took it with shaky, nervous hands.

"Thank you." Raven mumbled and instantly hated herself for being polite to the strangers.

Hunter smiled playfully at her, "I know you usually prefer straight shots first thing in the morning, but we don't have the time. I hope it's okay that the extra was added instead."

Raven took a sip of the cold, creamy beverage. The high levels of caffeine tickled her senses and cleared the grogginess away.

"Whatever you say." she replied quietly.

Raven turned to watch the world pass by from outside the window, searching for a landmark or anything recognizable. She wanted to escape, but first she needed to figure out where she was. There was nothing familiar, even the trees were different from the ones in her small town. She was use to open farm lands and dry heat, while this place adorned thick forestry and damp air. Disappointment began setting in.

"Where are we?" Raven asked.

"On our way home." Hunter replied.

It wasn't the response Raven was looking for, and she suspected Hunter knew her intentions. He reached towards her to push some stray hair behind her ears and she instinctively jerked away.

"Don't," Hunter firmly demanded. Raven looked in his direction and he added softer, "Just don't."

Deciding her coffee could serve as a distraction from his touch, Raven sucked down nearly half the cups contents without breathing. Hunter tucked the stray hair behind her ear while she fought the urge to move away. He silently chuckled at how concentrated she became on the drink and moved her hair back, making Raven's neck visible to him. Hunter trailed his fingers from the base of her shoulder up to her earlobe, and she furrowed her eyebrows while sucking on the straw fiercely. When he touched Raven's jaw line her coffee was all but gone. She failed to stay still and shifted her face away.

Hunter lost his patience then. He'd been trying his best to make the transition into her new life easy and didn't appreciate how difficult she was being. He grabbed Raven's wrist and yanked her across the seat forcefully. She barrelled into his side before yelping in pain and shock. Her empty coffee cup hit the car floor and the sound caught Shadow's attention. Hunter didn't realize how hard he gripped Raven's dainty wrist, and when she began tearing up and whimpering he assumed it was out of fear.

"Hush." he commanded roughly.

"But it hurts." Raven sobbed while trying to free herself from his grasp.

"That better not have been your coffee hitting my car floor." Shadow warned from the driver seat.

Hunter gave him a look through the rear view mirror, silently telling Shadow to shut up before examining Raven's wrist closer. It was already swelling, so he knew it been injured.

"Pull over. Ghost, I need you back here." Hunter stated.

The vehicle immediately stopped and Ghost exited to climb in the back. Once the giant man was situated the car began moving again.

Ghost smiled weakly at Raven, "Let me see."

She cradled her arm to her chest and shook her head "no". Hunter sighed, grabbed her leg opposite of him, and twisted her over. Raven found herself straddling her kidnapper, and adrenaline rushed along with the heightened urge to flee.

Holding her firmly in place by her hips, Hunter glared at Raven while she tried pushing his hands away. She was focused on his unfailing grip and didn't see the death stare, but she felt his eyes bore into her skull, adding to the growing fear. Gently Hunter removed one hand and lifted Raven's head by her chin. Her eyes were filled with terror, causing Hunter's expression to soften. Raven didn't want to look at him, she wanted Hunter to be a bad dream and seeing his face destroyed her hopes of waking up soon. Raven closed her eyes tight, secretly praying he'd disappear. A single tear escaped and Hunter brushed it away.

"Let him see." he whispered.

The injured hand was now closer to Ghost, and he reached out to grab it. Raven didn't pull away even though she wanted to. She winced at the pain of Ghost's probing fingers and he mumbled an incoherent, "sorry" before continuing his investigation into the injury.

Raven tried looking away from Hunter, but he wouldn't allow it. Each time she tried to watch Ghost or stare out the window he'd force her to face him again. Raven wanted the physical contact to stop by any means and so she did the only thing she could think of; she began talking.

"What do you want with me?" Raven demanded.

"Oh, I can think of hundreds of things I want with you, but that can wait until we're home." Hunter smirked while his eyes wandered over her form. Raven fought the desire to puke at his suggestive stare.

"Are you going to kill me?" Raven asked the generic question.

"You have to wait your turn. I get to ask the next question." Hunter teased, "Why do you insist on fighting me?"

"Because you killed Jackson!" she screamed.

Hunter was outraged by the response and reached up suddenly, grabbing Raven around her thin neck. He felt tempted to squeeze with all his strength, to slowly force her windpipe shut, but restrained himself. He judged the amount of pressure applied by the way his fingers sunk into her skin, and focused on the small detail. When Hunter was sure Raven could still breath he pulled her forward, their noses almost touching.

"Don't ever mention his name again." Hunter gravely warned, his breath hot against Raven's lips.

"I think it's just a sprain," Ghost interrupted, "Their might be a fracture too. Either way, wrapping it should help it heal."

Hunter released his grip on Raven, slightly shoving her back, and nodded to Ghost who reached up front and grabbed a bag. Digging into the pack's contents, he retrieved a roll of gauze wrap and some tape then set to work wrapping the injury. Raven lost interest in conversation.

"What does it feel like?" Hunter asked while he watched Ghost wrap her wrist.

"What?" Raven said in confusion.

"Your wrist, what does it feel like?" Hunter clarified while looking back at her.

"It hurts." she responded.

"Explain it." he requested.

"Why?"

"Because I can't feel pain and I want to know what you're experiencing." Hunter answered impatiently.

"It feels like fire erupted and is trying to burn it's way out." she angrily spat.

"I don't know what fire feels like. I can't feel heat, or cold. Try again." Hunter cooed, enjoying the new game.

"It doesn't surprise me that you can't feel anything. You're a heartless monster." Raven hissed.

"Dude. Don't kill her in my car. I have a rule about no gore in the car." Shadow piped up.

The driver was so concerned with Hunter's temper and the possible mess in his car, he paid more attention to the back seat than the road up front. Hunter ignored Shadows outburst. His rage towards Raven built to new levels.

"I'm not heartless." Hunter all but growled.

"There, all done." Ghost declared and Hunter wasted no time in shoving Raven away.

She toppled into Ghost, landing sideways. He gently shrugged Raven off at the same moment she scrambled upright. An awkward silence fell over the car, the only sound being Shadow's nervous thumbs thumping on the steering wheel. Raven stared at her hands while twiddling her fingers between the two men.

Hours passed by before Hunter's watch began beeping insistently and Shadow pulled over. Without speaking a word Hunter climbed out, and Raven became curious.

"What's he doing?" she whispered towards Ghost.

He glanced over to Raven before looking forward again, "He can't feel anything, not even if he has to pee, so he pisses on a schedule."

Ghost then opened the door and climbed back into the front seat, leaving a confused Raven behind.

"Just because he can't physically feel anything doesn't mean he's a heartless monster. He still has feelings." Shadow concluded before Hunter got back in and they continued on their way.

-

The sun began setting and Raven's body was sore from the extended car ride. She longed to be able to stretch her legs, but escape remained her number one priority.

"How much longer?" she nervously broke the car's long standing silence.

No one replied immediately, and Raven lost hope in receiving an answer.

"Shadow, how much longer?" Hunter spoke after a few minutes passed.

"Ten to fifteen hours, depending on traffic." Shadow answered.

Another hour passed before Raven felt light circles being made on the top of her injured hand. She glanced over and watched Hunter's fingers touch her skin before making eye contact with him.

"Why?" he asked, satisfied that she wasn't pulling away.

"Huh?" Raven baffled.

"Why did you want to know how much longer?" Hunter clarified.

"My legs are sore. My back aches. I just wanted to know when I could stretch out." Raven mumbled.

"Come here," Hunter said while tugging her coat sleeve. When she didn't move closer he added in a dark sing song, "Raven. Come here."

Slowly she slid across the seat until she sat next to him. Hunter wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her into his side. Raven didn't fight out of both fear and physical exhaustion, but she hated herself for complying.

"Does it hurt?" Hunter asked and Raven nodded her head. "Why?" he puzzled.

"I'm just not use to long car rides." she muttered.

Hunter was silent in thought for a moment before saying, "We could all probably use some proper sleep. Pull into to next motel."

The flee bag establishment sat on the side of the empty highway, illuminated by the diner next door. Aside from the fuel pumps, there was nothing but thick forests surrounding. Shadow pulled into the buildings shared parking space and shut off the engine. They sat in the dark while the three men took in the surroundings, searching for anything to alarm them of danger.

"We should probably get something to eat." Ghost mentioned absently.

They all glanced towards the empty diner with flashing neon "open" sign.

"Are you hungry?" Hunter asked, turning to Raven still tucked firmly under his arm. She nodded "yes" into his side. "Well then, food it is." Hunter declared while opening the door.

-

What did you think?

All comments, critiques, thoughts, and reactions are welcomed.

Please, don't forget to vote! It's very encouraging.

Image to the side is of Shadow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 383 15
I watched as he rubbed the back of his neck and turned around, walking away but stopping after a few steps and he turned around to face me, with a sm...
621K 16.8K 36
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭. 𝐀...
4.4K 349 37
*Mature content within* '' Even if it means killing my own mate, I will get my revenge.'' ---- ----- She's the reason that there is an obligated cur...
1.1M 35.5K 25
I let out another silent whimper as I curled up tighter into myself. When will he stop this time? I already gave up wishing that he would finally kil...