Our Bloodbond| Kaname Kuran x...

By GigglyUndertaker

(Y/n) Kuran is the youngest of the Kuran's and also the most hated and powerful. What happens if one day she... More

1- the runaway queen
2- The only daughter of the Kiryu
3- Sibling bonding time
4- perfect paradise
5- Happiness Obliterated
6- Papa cross
7- Our 'Sister'
8- 8 years since that night
9- school starts
10- Stop squealing!
11-Aido, stop. just stop
12- touch them again, I dare you.
13-trapped
14-Master
15- On the case
16- Threats
17- chocolate kisses
18-St. Xocolatl Day
19- Pureblood?
20- My dear sister
21- joining the night class
22- Promise
23- a new routine
24- You're back
25- Give me a chance
26- stay with me tonight
27- Meeting the night class
28- Fangirls
29- hundred
30- Owning vampires.
31- Ruka's thanks
32- the great escape
33- dancing
34- friendships
35- Yuki's Jealousy
36- The stalkers
37- History and eavesdropping
38-Lord Kaname, Please
39- Illegal
40- Those tears
41- Pillow
42- Warm smiles, Warm lips
43- The shirt
44- Annoying Ruka
45- the black letter
46- Besties
47- Pocky
48- story time
49- my first love
50- memories
51- expernation
52- answers
53- figuring it out
54- Zero to 100
55- plans and understanding
56- Weeks and weeks
57- GANGSTA
58- slow
59-ball
60- I'm back
61- Liquid Ass
62 - exchange programme?
63- Ruka's falling
64- puzzle pieces
65- Jessica and glasses
66- ID
67- contacts
68- familiar faces
69- Reason for being at Ouran
70- Host partner
71- Yuki cross
73- Secrets
74- Getting ready
75 Our Cross Fair
76- wings of freedom
77- Thank you
78- First bite
79- Welcome home
80- My Lady
81- Wedding day and marks
82- host club and truth
83- farewell
84- New story out

72- Day 2

11.2K 332 15
By GigglyUndertaker

She looks at me with wide eyes and whispers "I know... I was jealous of her. She is beautiful, kind, amazing at everything she does. She was still loved even though she was a guardian and I knew deep that I could never compete with her. It was only a matter of time for Kaname to look at her and fall. I tried to get Zero to fall for me instead, But he only cared for his little sister." She explains. Before Tamaki could ask anything, I reach for her hand and take it into mine. I smile at her.

She blushes and relaxes. "My name is Aichi Kiryu. I was adopted by the Kiryu family and was taken by the association. I don't understand why you had to compete in the first place. I'm sure she didn't mean to take Kaname and Zero away from you, I mean there are here now. Yes, we are here for the exchange program, But they want to talk to you." As soon as I say that, She looks at over her shoulder, "You know she gave me the chance to be apart of the family, Zero was always quite and protective of who he called family." 

She looks at me and stands up. Our hands disconnected from each other. She starts to walk towards me. Yuki had grown taller than before. I hold my hand out for Yuki to shake it but instead, I get pulled into a hug. I hug her back and pat her back. "I see you have the bonded mark." She whispers into my ear. I whisper back to her, "I was born with the mark, I'm waiting for the person who will accept me as they master." We pull away from each other. 

She smiles at me and states "Thank you. I will not get into any more fights, One day I will say sorry to her." I nod my head and state "I hope to see you again one day, Unfortunate for me, I will be leaving cross soon. So let's meet again, One day." She nods her head and walks away from me towards Kaname and Zero. They speak to her. She listened to every word with tears streaming down her face, but she had a smile plastered on her face. I go back to entertaining the ladies of the host club. 

Yuki leaves the room, and so does the rest of the girls. "Thank you, Aichi-Kun!" I smile at them and state "I hope to see you tomorrow, We leaving tomorrow. If there is ever a fair at Cross Academy, I hope to see you there as well." They nod their heads with a smile on their faces. "It will be so much fun!" They leave as well. "Zero, Kaname. Come here." They come over to me and state "We did as you said, Yuki said sorry for the fight." I nod my head and state "I'm glad. The headmaster will be pleased." 

We turn around to the hosts and state "We are going to leave now, I hope you don't mind." They nod their heads and we leave. "I'm going to be at our room later, Kaname. I want to do something first." They nod and leave me. I walk towards the head directors office. I knock and I hear a faint "Come in." I open the door to see the direct working. I shake my head and state "You are meant to be resting, Tamaki would get worried if you get sick." He looks at me in shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.4K 17
You and your little sister, Yuki, were locked and hidden away in the Kuran family mansion your entire childhood. Struggling to remain content with y...
400K 9.9K 26
This is Kira Kuran . She is Yuki older sister and Kaname younger sister. She was never love at all instead she was treated as a servant of the Kuran...
850 11 17
You are the youngest Kuran of the three. You were always the mistreated one bc no one needed you. They focused on Yuki and Kaname. Will you get your...
776K 23.9K 25
Isolation. Depression. Rejection. Born with the eyes of her uncle, she was instantly rejected by her parents. With only Kaname who seems to be the on...