72- Day 2

She looks at me with wide eyes and whispers "I know... I was jealous of her. She is beautiful, kind, amazing at everything she does. She was still loved even though she was a guardian and I knew deep that I could never compete with her. It was only a matter of time for Kaname to look at her and fall. I tried to get Zero to fall for me instead, But he only cared for his little sister." She explains. Before Tamaki could ask anything, I reach for her hand and take it into mine. I smile at her.

She blushes and relaxes. "My name is Aichi Kiryu. I was adopted by the Kiryu family and was taken by the association. I don't understand why you had to compete in the first place. I'm sure she didn't mean to take Kaname and Zero away from you, I mean there are here now. Yes, we are here for the exchange program, But they want to talk to you." As soon as I say that, She looks at over her shoulder, "You know she gave me the chance to be apart of the family, Zero was always quite and protective of who he called family." 

She looks at me and stands up. Our hands disconnected from each other. She starts to walk towards me. Yuki had grown taller than before. I hold my hand out for Yuki to shake it but instead, I get pulled into a hug. I hug her back and pat her back. "I see you have the bonded mark." She whispers into my ear. I whisper back to her, "I was born with the mark, I'm waiting for the person who will accept me as they master." We pull away from each other. 

She smiles at me and states "Thank you. I will not get into any more fights, One day I will say sorry to her." I nod my head and state "I hope to see you again one day, Unfortunate for me, I will be leaving cross soon. So let's meet again, One day." She nods her head and walks away from me towards Kaname and Zero. They speak to her. She listened to every word with tears streaming down her face, but she had a smile plastered on her face. I go back to entertaining the ladies of the host club. 

Yuki leaves the room, and so does the rest of the girls. "Thank you, Aichi-Kun!" I smile at them and state "I hope to see you tomorrow, We leaving tomorrow. If there is ever a fair at Cross Academy, I hope to see you there as well." They nod their heads with a smile on their faces. "It will be so much fun!" They leave as well. "Zero, Kaname. Come here." They come over to me and state "We did as you said, Yuki said sorry for the fight." I nod my head and state "I'm glad. The headmaster will be pleased." 

We turn around to the hosts and state "We are going to leave now, I hope you don't mind." They nod their heads and we leave. "I'm going to be at our room later, Kaname. I want to do something first." They nod and leave me. I walk towards the head directors office. I knock and I hear a faint "Come in." I open the door to see the direct working. I shake my head and state "You are meant to be resting, Tamaki would get worried if you get sick." He looks at me in shock.