20- My dear sister

Edited 05/06/2020

Kaname pov 

How, How is there a pureblood standing right in front of me? The Hio clan and Kuran clan are the only purebloods left, Shizuka Hio never had children and Rio hasn't as well so that must mean, she is my little sister, Yes. It makes sense, that's why she always got under my skin and how she could command me, how she knew about my sister. Standing in front of me is my baby sister, The only person I share a blood bond with. The little sister I forced down; the one which struggled and cried out as I forced her to form a contract with me, a contract which will bond us for life.

Now we stand, Standing 4 feet away from each other. A Level E drinking her blood, My blood. "What do you want, Vampire?" She snarls at me, I see. She is still scared of me. My, how she has changed. Her (h/c) hair as grown, It also has silver ends to it. Her beautiful (e/c) eyes, One of them have been swapped for a lavender iris. She has grown to become so beautiful, perfect for becoming my bride, after all, that's what blood bonds mean. We will be together forever. "Stop staring at me, You disgusting vampire." I smirk, making her flinch a little, "You're also a disgusting vampire. My dear sister." Her eyes flash red. "Dear sister? Don't you dare call me that, I'm a Kiryu." 

My eyes glow red and she covers her neck, "Big Brother, I'm scared... I want to go to dad. Now." I start to walk closer and she screams "STOP!" I freeze in place and watch as Zero picks her up bridal style and run towards the headmaster's office. "You will be mine again soon, (Y/n) I didn't mean to hurt you," I whisper. Turn to go back to class, I need to sort this out.