Tomorrow And Always

De ponema

Part 2 of YESTERDAY, I LOVED YOU. Mais

ISABEL BEATRIZ "BEA" DE LEON
JHOANA LOUISSE "JHO" MARAGUINOT
Chapter 1 » Part Of Us
Chapter 2 » Part Of Us II
Chapter 3 » Sunset and Fantasies
Chapter 4 » Dreams In Dream
Chapter 5 » Dreams In Dream II
Chapter 6 » Still Into You
Chapter 8 » All You

Chapter 7 » A Night of Those Meaningful Stars

2.3K 43 12
De ponema

(If you read the Book 1 - Yesterday, I loved You, the title of this chapter will let you remember something. Beaddie </3)

/Author/

(Flashback - the first night in Boracay)

"I miss you so much Jho..."

"I miss you too so much, Bea..."

Jhoana turned to look at Bea. She smiled and took a really deep breathe before returning her gaze to the stars...

"Those words were tempting me..." Jhoana said as she closed her eyes firmly, taking out the stars out of her sight.

"Then please, be tempted just for tonight..." Bea whispered as she grabbed Jhoana's hand from the wet sand.

"But, I don't owned you anymore..." Jhoana muttered as she squeezed Bea's hand gently.

Jhoana opened her eyes and waited for the reaction of Bea...

"It doesn't matter, Jhoana..." Bea said as she pulled Jhoana's hand, caused their bodies attached to each other.

"Let me tell you something first..." Jhoana whispered as she placed her hand over Bea's stomach...

"What is it?"

"Bea..." Jhoana muttered as she tighten her clutch on Bea's shirt. "Actually, I'm still into you..." She whispered as her sobs interrupted her words.

She stood and faced the ocean while wiping her tears out of her eyes...

"I know, it's too late to say this to you, Bea. I know, I'm so late. Because Thiry already owned your 'I do', and I don't have the right to flirt you, to stay with you just this way. To hug you, to love you, to kiss y---"

Bea pulled her hand downward, and now they were both laying on the sand again. Bea was on the top of her with her half-closed eyes...

"Then, I am giving you that right..." Bea said as she moved her face slowly closer to Jho's.

Jhoana changed their position quickly and sit on Bea's stomach.

"This is what I craved for so many years..." Bea muttered as she placed her hands on Jhoana's waist.

"I love you, Bea..." Jhoana muttered as she ended the gap of their faces.

She kissed Bea passionately. Their tongues were playing with each other like how Bea's hands' travels Jhoana's body smoothly. Jhoana's hands were just on Bea's jaws to support the sensational kiss. They were just feeling each other's warmness in the center of the cold wind brought by the waves...

"Jho..." Bea whispered in between their kisses.

"Hm?" Jho asked, still kissing Bea hardly.

"Stop..." Bea said as she grabbed Jhoana's hands from her jaws.

"Sorry, I just can't stop myself..." Jhoana said as she stopped kissing Bea naman.

She looked at Bea and saw that she was already sleeping. She dismounted on Bea's stomach and lied beside her. Later on, she felt her eyelids became heavier...

••••••••••

/Maddie/

(Flashback)

"Please Ponggay, don't make a scene na pede mong pagsisihan..." I said as I pulled her arm gently. "We don't know what will be the result."

"I just can't understand her, Maddie..." She said as her tears came out again.

She cried for another time. She looked afar and started wiping out her tears...

"Let's just wait, wait until she tells you everything. Waiting is better than dictating what will happen next..." I muttered as I hugged her tightly.

I rubbed her back and the back of her head, just to relieve the pain she's feeling right now...

"You're right. I'll wait for her nalang ate..." Ponggay said as she broke our tight hug.

"Nice. Now go back inside the hotel, do something that can distract you, okay? I'll just search for Jhoana..." I said to her as I let go of her hands.

"Thank you..." Ponggay whispered as she walked back to the hotel.

I was left by her under a palm tree facing the ocean. I just don't know but the ocean was so much beautiful tonight...

I sit on the sand and bent my left knee, so that I can place my left arm over it.

"What if malaman ni Bea na sobrang close na pala kami ni Jhoana?" I asked myself as I looked at the bright moon.

"What will she feel about me? Magagalit kaya siya?" I asked again as I closed my eyes firmly.

Paano kung nagkasalubong na silang dalawa kanina pa? Ano kayang ginawa nila? Nag-iwasan o nag-usap na? Paano kung nag-kwento na pala si Jhoana about me? Or about sa mga bagay na nasabi ko sakanya in connection with Bea...

"Ugh!" I suddenly shouted as I messed my hair.

I opened my eyes and saw a person, standing in front of me...

"Kat? Kanina ka pa dyan?" I asked her as I fixed my messy hair.

"Hindi naman, kakadating ko lang..." She said as she nodded her head. "Can I sit with you?" She asked as she smiled sweetly.

"Sure, sure..." I said naman as I tapped my side.

She walked a little and sit beside me. She looked at me and smiled again...

"Any problem to share with a teammate?" Kat asked as she creased her forehead, showing me that she's concern with my situation.

"My life's too complicated for sharing. I think I'll keep it with myself nalang..." I said as I chuckled nervously.

"Sometimes, trying exotic things can help you more than the usual things you're using..." Kat said as she hugged her knees tightly.

I looked at her eyes directly and found that she's dead serious...

"You know what? I don't tell my secrets to the people I don't know yet." I said as I bent my both knees. "So, this is my first time and it's really awkward, you know?" I muttered as I placed my hands over my knees.

"So, you're going to tell me?" She asked as she putted her chin over her knees.

"Yeah?" I answered as I chuckled again.

"Great, now start telling me the root of this issue..." Kat said as she bent her neck to see my face clearly.

"Okay, this is a quiet long story..." I muttered as I looked at the ocean again...

"I'll listen..."

••••••••••

/Author/

Maddie and Kat didn't realized the time. They were just exchanging stories and opinions about each other's problems.

Also, Maddie told Kat everything between Bea, Jhoana, and herself. Kat didn't judged or reacted in a bad way, that's why Maddie told her what's the latest status between the three of them...

"That's very sad to hear, Maddie...I can call it the real TROUBLE..." Kat said as she held Maddie's hand.

"I don't even know what will I do now? Actually I'm ignoring and avoiding Bea, ngayon pati si Jhoana nadadamay na. I know, included siya sa issue nato, pero ayoko sanang humantong pa na pati siya iiwasan ko na..." Maddie said as she squeezed Kat's hand.

"How can I help you out of this?" Kat asked seriously.

"Can you go with me? Hanapin natin si Jhoana?" Maddie asked as she looked at Kat's eyes directly.

"Sure." Kat answered as she stood and pulled Maddie's arm to stand too.

"Thank you Kat, exotic things are great indeed..." Maddie said as she smiled sweetly.

"You're welcome Mads." Kat said naman as she looked at her wrist watch. "Hey, it's already 10pm?!" She reacted with her surprised face.

"Really?!" Asked by Mads as she grabbed Kat's wrist to check if it is true. "I didn't realized that, really..." She muttered as she pulled Kat para umpisahan na ang paghahanap kay Jhoana.

"Better for us to search na..." Kat muttered naman as she walked with Maddie.

The two of them started walking na by the beach. Neither of them were talking nor looking at each other. They were just focused on searching for Jhoana...

Until Maddie stopped suddenly...

"Hey? Let's go there, inside that bar... Malay mo nasa loob lang siya non?" Kat asked as she pointed her finger to a luxurious bar that is not so far from them...

"Hindi na siguro kailangan..." Maddie said as she looked down the sand. "I think I already found her..." She muttered as she bit her lower lip.

Tumalikod si Maddie sa path nila at naglakad pabalik...

"Wait Mads. Nasan ba siya?" Kat asked as she grabbed Maddie's arm to stop her on walking away from their place.

"Tara na, masyadong hindi maganda if makikita mo pa..." Maddie said as she pulled Kat to walk na rin pabalik.

Maddie turned to look again at the dark side of the wet sand. She's very sure, it's Jhoana laying on the sand...

It's Jhoana kissing Bea while laying on the sand...

"Better for us to go back na sa hotel, Kat..." Maddie whispered as she placed her hand around Kat's shoulder.

Naglakad na nga sila pabalik sa hotel, pero bago pa man sila makabalik sa mismong hotel...

"May problema ka ba Kat?" Maddie asked as she looked at Kat's eyes directly.

"Uhm. Feeling ko kasi kilala ko talaga yung dalawang lalaki kanina sa may open party na malapit sa place natin kanina. They were walking papunta sa tabing-dagat..." Kat stated as she raised her eyebrow, trying to guess who is the two boys she saw lately. "I think I saw them na talaga before..." She added while snapping her fingers, still trying to guess the guys.

Maddie's eyes got widened and started to feel some goosebumps on her arms...

"Ohgahd... I think it's Thirdy and Ged!" Maddie reacted as she run away from Kat and followed the footprints of them back to where she found Jhoana and Bea lately.

••••••••••

/Maddie/

This is not happening!

Owshish. Bakit ko naman kasi pinabayaan si Jhoana and si Bea? I need to stop them in what they are doing right now. What if Thirdy and Ged saw them in action? What will gonna happen to them? I think World War III will happen here in Boracay between the two pair of couples...

"Oh please! Sana naman umabot pa 'ko!!!" I shouted as I closed my eyes firmly while running.

I run, run, and run, as I felt my knees shook...

My eyes were still closed as I stopped in running. I putted my hands on my knees and breathed heavily. As I lifted my gaze to see what is happening to them right now...

"What the hell...is this?" I whispered as I ran to hide on a huge rock formation beside me.

Thirdy was carrying the sleeping Bea, his face was pale white, without any reaction curved on it. While Ged was just calmed and relaxed in carrying Jhoana whose now sleeping na rin...

Bea and Jhoana's clothes were obviously wet because of the wet sand where they were laying lately...

"This is crazy..." I whispered again as my forehead automatically creased.

Ged and Thirdy looked at each other and I think they were talking by this time. I can't hear them because I am quiet far from their place. They were still in that place and I can see in their faces na seryoso talaga sila sa pinag-uusapan nila ngayon. Nakita ko rin na nag-handshake sila after nilang mag-usap. I don't know what's that for? Maybe, they sealed off a deal...

They passed my space without knowing na nandoon ako, I just stared at their backs while walking back to the hotel...

"Oh my gosh..." I whispered as something scratched my heart really hard.

Bigla kasi akong nakaramdam ng matinding awa. Awa para kila Ged, specially for Thirdy na engaged na din kay Bea. How can they afford to see that kind of scene? Paano naman nakaya ni Thirdy na makita si Bea na hinahalikan yung taong alam niyang dating mahal na mahal ni Bea at posibleng hanggang ngayon mahal pa rin niya? Paano din nagawa ni Ged na lapitan pa yung nililigawan niya, at hindi magalit dito kahit na may ginawa na si Jhoana na parang pagtataksil na?

If I can dictate things, I should say na TRUE LOVE and ibinibigay ng dalawang 'to para kay Jhoana at kay Bea. Which is sa tingin ko, mababalewala lang nilang dalawa if ever na magpapatuloy pa yung ginagawa nila. Sana lang tuldukan na talaga nila yung kung ano man yung nangyari ngayong gabi. Sana lang, pahalagahan nalang nila yung kung anuman yung meron sila ngayon...

"I hope, lahat ng ginawa nilang mali ngayong gabi...makalimutan nalang nila for better..." I whispered as I walked na rin pabalik sa hotel...

••••••••••

Hope you're having a good time reading the Book 2 of YILY.

Comeback is real na real.

What do you think naman about KatDdie?😅😍

@ponema

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
192K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...