Venatrix- Brett Talbot Love S...

By queenrihbih

Brett looked at me with heartbroken eyes. "Bret-" "No, I thought we didn't keep secrets from each other. I th... More

Before I begin
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
The End
New Book
New Book

Chapter Twelve

6.5K 158 55
By queenrihbih

Third person's POV

Brett was in tears when Kendall laid soullessly on his lap. He kept brushing her hair and wiping every tear that had managed to fall from his blue broken eyes to her now pale white skin.

Brett begun to look around, trying to find someone to help them but it had seemed everyone was preoccupied with a berserker.

Every time he would try to take her pain away he would only come to the conclusion that it's too late, she's already dead.

Brett watched the pack hopelessly as they all tried to save Scott. He watched on as Liam was pushed up against the wall by Scott and Scott raising his arm.

"Scott, Scott, listen, listen, listen! You're not a monster! You're a werewolf! Like me!" Liam yelled at Brett.

Liam watched desperately as Scott begun to drop Liam down and lower is arm.

Scott realising there was a mask over his face, ripped it off and looked at Peter standing their with a smirk.

"You," He growled. "The only one who knew as much as Argent about Berserkers. About the Nagual. You taught Kate. You helped her. All for power."

"For my family's power. To be rightfully inherited by me. Not usurped by some idiot teenage boy, so incorruptible, he won't shed the blood of his enemies even when justified," Peter muttered back harshly.

"You don't deserve your power. Not power like this," Scott replied back just as harshly. Malia begun to growl, eyes lighting up blue as she ran towards Peter, only to be pushed furiously against the wall.

"Oh, sorry, sweetheart, we'll talk about this later," Peter smiled smugly. Kira cracked open her sword and charged at him which also resulted in her being pushed against the wall.

"Kira!" Scott had yelled out.

"You were my Beta first, Scott. It was my bite that changed your life. And my bite that can end it," Peter growled.

"Then, end it, Peter. Because you won't get another chance," Scott hissed.

And then begun the massive fight, claws and fangs being used as both defence and as a weapon.

"Come on! Pathetic. Fight like an Alpha, Scott. You want to defeat me? You're going to have to kill me!" Peter taunted.

Scott grabbed Peter and begun mercilessly beating him up. Peter looked so torn up that he looked like he was at the edge of death. But to Peter's lucky stars, Scott was never a killer and never will be.

"You were never an Alpha, Peter.
But you were always a monster," Scott snarled watching as Peter went to a soundless sleep.

Scott walked towards everyone and begun hugging them all in a group.

"I'm so glad we are all okay," Stiles whispered.

"Yea," They all agreed. Scott ears begun twitching when he realised there was one less voice and released himself from the group hug.

"Guys where's Kendall?," Scott questioned.

"Here," Scott heard a broken whisper.

That was when the pack finally saw the bloody and motionless body of Kendall. Scott and the pack quickly ran to her side and dropped to their knees.

"No no no no no, what the hell happened!" Scott growled angrily, eyes turning red and fangs bearing in Brett's direction. "You were meant to keep each other safe why didn't you protect her!"

"Scott relax," Kira whispered to him.

"No! Why would he just watch-"

"YOU KILLED HER!" Brett's loud voice boomed, stopping everyone in their spot.

"What?" Scott asked taken back.

Brett closed his eyes and unconsciously held Kendall closer to his body. "She realised it was you and couldn't kill you so she let you kill her."

"I let her die like I let Allison die-"

"Scott it isn't your fault," Stiles cut him off.

"I promised Allison, I promised f*ck I promised," Scott begun chanting out loud.

"Scott we can figure things out," Malia tried to help.

"She's already dead!" Scott yelled at her.

"Don't yell at my girlfriend!" Stiles yelled back.

Scott growled loudly at Stiles ready to pounce before Liam stopped them.

"What if you save her the way you saved me?" Liam asked.

Stiles and Scott stopped and both looked at Liam.

"What do you mean? Like a bite?" Kira asked.

"Yea like the bite," He nodded back.

Scott eyes widened and ran to Kendall side's, looking at Brett for permission to place her on his lap which he nodded to, eyes still red and teary.

Scott carefully placed her hair on the side and slowly moved towards her shoulder. He bared his fangs out and carefully bit into her shoulder, blood spewing out.

Brett looked impatiently, fingers furiously tapping on the concrete floor while thinking of ways to die with her.
Kira stood there crying with Malia whilst Stiles tried hard not to cry.

Liam on the other hand was sitting with his hands over his face, leaning against the wall muttering how he should've saved her.

"She's dead," Scott cried out, feeling her stomach not healing itself.

"No no no no she can't, I can't lose-" Brett stopped himself and breathed knowing no matter how much he denied it, it's over, she's gone. Scott gave Kendall back to Brett and patted him in the shoulder.

"Tr-rust m-me I lost the love of m-my life too, it doesn't get easier" Scott stuttered out, hands beginning to shake as he tried to calm himself from breaking down.

Stiles had broken down and so had Liam. Everyone blaming themselves and how they failed to save the last female Argent in the pack. The last huntress who fights to save the ones she love.

"She died saving the ones she love, just like she wanted too, just like her sister had," Brett whispered.

Scott nodded, to busy sobbing to speak. Brett held Kendall closer to his body, as if it was going to be the last time he will ever see her which was highly true.

And as the night seem to carry on, it had only confirmed things. But you see guys, sometimes faith knows that another great person can't be lost because that will also kill other people. Kendall is more special than Allison. More the her dad and the whole pack combined. She's the saviour of supernaturals, Venatrix Mali, and who's going to save the supernaturals if not her?

And that is when Kendall eyes opened up as she gasped out, furiously coughing the dust in her lungs. Her eyes met one of the mirrors of the Church and gasped.

"My eyes, t-they're purple!"

A/N- THE END !!!!! I didn't kill her guys it was a lie but let me know if you want another book because I'm not sure if I should make another one. I'll only make another if I get 100 likes on this chapter just so I know that people actually want another book and I'm not wasting my time.

P.S- you won't find out what she is until the next book, that's if I make it ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 6.2K 28
"Alice, I'm sorry to tell you, but this is not wonderland. This is Beacon Hills." » based on season 5 from teen wolf. (I do not own Teen Wolf...
150K 2.7K 44
"Not all monsters do monstrous things" Daisy Mccall sister to Scott Mccall, has finally grasped the world of the Supernatural But will all things c...
119K 3.3K 27
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...