Claiming Her Back (COMPLETED)

By ixoraaroxi

Get out of my house. I don't want to see you ever again slut! Those were the exact words he threw at my face... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 ๐Ÿ’
Chapter 30 ๐Ÿ’
Chapter 31 ๐Ÿ’
Chapter 32 ๐Ÿ’
Chapter 33 ๐Ÿ’
Chapter 34 ๐Ÿ’
Chapter 35 ๐Ÿ’
Chapter 36 ๐Ÿ’
Chapter 37 ๐Ÿ’
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 38 ๐Ÿ’

299K 8.5K 367
By ixoraaroxi

David's POV

We arrived in London at around 5pm by my private jet.

Our baby was so cheerful and he was all awake throughout the flight. He seemed to enjoy the luxurious accomodation and the breathtaking view from the outside of the plane.

I made sure everything was organized and I watched our son during the whole trip so Livy could just rest and enjoy the trip.

While we were on our way to my penthouse, I noticed Livy's silence and she was just blankly glancing outside the car window. A tear fell on her cheek and I wiped it with my finger. 

"Baby? Are you okay?" I asked apprehensively.

"I'm sorry." She composed herself. I clasped our hands together.  

"I won't let anyone bother or hurt you. I promise." I kissed her knuckles but she just gave me a faint smile. I leaned to kiss her lips. I didn't care if the bodyguards could see us kissing.

My son was sleeping on my chest and he nuzzled his face to my neck adorably. I kissed his head and caged him protectively.

While we were riding the elevator up to the top floor, I felt her gripping tightly with my hand. She seemed uncomfortable.

I pulled her to my chest and kept whispering sweet words to her.

When we get inside the penthouse, she just stood still. Everything was the same; the furniture, the appliances, the portraits- every arrangement was the same the way they were used to be. I never moved or removed anything.

She touched her forehead like she was about to fall.

"Baby? What's wrong?" I ran to her side and supported her.

"I need water." 

"Just hold on okay?" I quickly ran to the kitchen and returned with a glass of water.

"Do you want to rest?" She nodded.

I carried her bridal style to the bedroom and laid her on the soft mattress.

"Where's Nicolai?"

"He is in the other room. He's still sleeping."

She rose up and her eyes widen upon seeing the big portrait in front of her.

It was our wedding picture. She was looking in the camera smiling while I was looking at her sweetly.

"I framed that few months after you left."

"Why?" She asked softly.

"I couldn't let you go."

I looked down feeling remorseful. The next thing she did surprised me.

She touched my chin and kissed me deeply.

****

"Honey, change!"

I fretted upon seeing her standing in front of the vanity mirror. 

"Why?" She asked me innocently.

"I don't want other men ogling you. Your dress is so revealing." I groaned in pain. Sweet pain inside my pants.

"No, it's not." She looked away to hide her smile.

She was wearing a red dress with plunging neckline with a high cut leg side slits, paired with a black platform heels. She was sexy as hell. I was controlling myself not to devour her right on the spot and ruin her makeup.

"Honey..." I whined again.

She put her finger on my lips and before she could react, I sucked it sweetly.

"David!" She moaned and hit my chest playfully.

"I'll get you another dress. Not this one."

"We don't have time. Let's go!"

She was about to walk out but I pulled her back to my hard chest. I pressed my body to her so she could feel my growing bulge. I want to fuck you hard, baby.

"You can't leave my side. Do not let other men touch you. No one can dance you except me. Understood?" I groaned.

"Yes master!" She replied sexily.

"I'm warning you, baby." I looked at her darkly and passionately.

"What will you do if I defy you?" She was challenging me.

I slid both my hands through the long side slits and cupped her butt making her gasped.

"You're wearing a thong?" Fuck! She is really killing me. 

I traced the line of her thong with my fingers until I found her clit. Fuck! She is wet.

I was sure she felt my growing bulge from behind.

"You will be the death of me, baby!" I moaned to her ear.

I was even more surprised when her hand squeezed my crotch making me grunt heavily. I was so going to explode in any second.

She ran away giggling.

I smirked. I will punish you later, baby.

****

As soon as we stepped out of the limo, cameras were flashing everywhere.

I hugged my son to my chest and he nuzzled to my neck like he was hiding his face and he whimpered. I cuddled her protectively. He was scared of the crowd. 

I rocked him in my arms to calm him down. Tears were streaming down his chubby cheeks. When Livy noticed it, she quickly picked him up and cooed her gently.

"Mommy's here, baby!" He suddenly stopped crying and he wiped his tears with his small arms.

"David?"

We heard a voice from behind and we both turned our heads to see my mom and dad hurriedly approaching us.

I looked at Livy and she was obviously nervous. I pulled her waist and kissed  her temple.

"Olivia? Oh my god!" My mom, Sandra immediately wrapped her arms around Livy.

"My daughter! Where have you been?" Mom wept quietly. She kissed Livy's cheeks and Livy had tears on her face.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, my beautiful sunshine." My mom chuckled while wiping her tears.

My dad, James hugged her next.  

I was completely ignored. I pouted and chuckled at the back of my mind.

"We miss you so much, my daughter." Dad squeezed her.

"I can't believe you're here. This is the best gift I have ever received."

"Thank you, my boy! Thank you!" This time mom turned to me and she tiptoed to hug me. My mom was half smaller than me.

My baby wiggled probably wanting to see who we were talking to. 

"Oh oh my! Is this our grandson?" My mom exclaimed.

All our attention were focused to our son who was shyly hiding his face to his mother's chest.

"Hello my baby boy, I'm your grandma!"

My mom tried to get his attention by tickling him but he just curled up to Livy's chest. He was so shy all of a sudden. Dad looked at my son with teary eyes. My son was the baby version of me when I was a young boy.

"Baby? Meet your grandma and grandpa!" Livy spoke sweetly and my son looked at me and pouted. I chuckled and nodded to him.

He suddenly flapped his arms and legs excitedly. He always did this when he was joyful of something.

My mom picked him up excitedly. She kissed his chubby cheeks many times and dad joined them.

I wrapped Livy with my arms and I kissed her forehead.

The party started and everyone was enjoying. I never left Livy's side. I had been tailing her everywhere she went. I didn't like the stares of the men around.

Dad was so fond of his grandson. He was already spoiling him. He was carrying him while they were tasting the desserts displayed.

Mom walked towards them and whispered to my father. Mom cuddled her grandson to her arms and she went to her friends to introduce him to them. My baby was also enjoying the attention he was getting.

"May I have a dance with my beautiful woman?" I stood in front of my wife and curtsied like a gentleman.

She looked tense when she put her hand on mine. Her cheeks were blushing when the crowd gasped.

I led her and we swayed along the music. She closed her eyes and leaned her head to my chest while I brushed her back by my other hand.

It's late in the evening,
She's wondering what clothes to wear
She puts on her makeup
And brushes her long blonde hair
And then she asks me,
"Do I look alright?"
And I say,
"Yes, you look wonderful tonight."

We go to a party
And everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady,
that's walking around with me
And then she asks me,
"Do I look alright?"
And I say,
"Yes, you look wonderful tonight."

I feel wonderful
Because I see the love
Light in your eyes
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize
How much I love you.

I was singing along the music. I stared at her lovingly. She looked up and caught me. I hoisted her up by her waist and kissed her deeply in the middle of the crowd. My heart was crazily jumping when she responded to my kisses.

****

We were about to leave when I felt my phone vibrating. It was a call from my lawyer Leandro Smith. He wouldn't call me if it was nothing important so I excuse myself for awhile to take the call.

He told me he had the evidences that Livy was innocent all along and Miranda framed everything, and he has documents to show me to prove it. 

I was anxious and I couldn't wait until tomorrow so I asked him to meet me in the hotel where the party was being held.

He came quickly and he gave me an envelope that contained the proof. I mentally reminded myself to open it when we got home.

As I was heading back to the venue, I came across Leticia in the hallway.

"David? Is that you?" She wrapped her arms around me. I laughed at her reaction.

"Hi Lety!"

"You looked so handsome as ever. It's been what... six years?" She exclaimed and I chuckled.

"How are you? What are doing here?" I asked her.

"I had a date with the girls. While Aaron was watching our son at home." She giggled.

Leticia was a model I worked with for a long time. We had been good friends since. We were always involved on few projects so eventually I got comfortable with her.

After she married her long time boyfriend Aaron and became pregnant instantly, she decided to leave the modeling industry for good.

I never felt any romantic love for her. And she never did too. She was like a sister I never had.

"Are you busy? Let's have a coffee!" She enthusiastically asked me.

"I have to go back now. My wife is waiting for me." I blurted out.

"Wife! Hmmm.. You David Miller has a lot of explaining to do." She smirked and chuckled to me.

"Well, I can spare five minutes."

She clapped happily and dragged me to a café. We talked about her life and her family and I felt her happiness. She found the right man. I told her about my wife and my son too.

I kept glancing at my watch. It had been 30 minutes already since I left Livy. I got anxious. But I was thinking twice of interrupting Leticia who was so engrossed with her story telling.

"Lety, I have to go back now." I gently said.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't watch the time. How long will you be staying here? Maybe we could catch up some other time. I'll bring Aaron and my son too."

"Sure! I will call you soon."

"Okay! David, thank you for the time. I'm so glad to see you again." She embraced me and I returned the gestured.

"It's my pleasure, Leticia."

I quickly returned to the venue but I couldn't find Livy and my son, neither my parents. The crew were already cleaning the area.

Fuck! I cursed under my breath.

I dialed my bodyguard's number and he informed me that Olivia was already back to the penthouse 30 minutes ago. I quickly called my driver to bring me back to the penthouse.

I almost ran to the elevator. When I entered my house, I saw Livy's shoes sitting in one corner indicating that she was home already.

I went to our room but she wasn't there. I walked to my son's room and the doorknob was locked. I had a spare key but I decided to let her be for the night. I didn't want to fight with her. I will not win, I know. 

I just closed my eyes and sat on the floor outside my son's room. 💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 8.8K 21
Highest ranking #142 in Billionaire #1 in identical #1 in Baby fever #1 in stuckup "So I fucked you and you got pregnant and you didn't have the d...
1.5M 50.6K 76
Your cliqรบe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...
276K 8.2K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
9.1K 266 27
Keeping my baby a secret from my brother's best friend felt right. Until I got knocked up again. My brother warned me to stay away from his arrogant...