Celebrity Crush [Robert Patti...

By BigDreams91

Laura Robin May gets the surprise of her life when her celebrity assistant mother starts dating her celebrity... More

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Chapter 28]
[Chapter 29]
[Chapter 30]
[Chapter 31]
[Chapter 32]
[Chapter 33]
[Chapter 34]
[Chapter 35]
[Chapter 36]
[Chapter 37]
[Chapter 38]
[Chapter 39]
[Chapter 40]
[Chapter 41]
[Chapter 42]
[Chapter 43]
[Chapter 44]
[Chapter 45]
[Chapter 46]
[Chapter 47]
[Chapter 48]
[Chapter 49]
[Chapter 50]
[Chapter 51]
[Chapter 52]
[Chapter 53]
[Chapter 54]
[Chapter 55]
[Chapter 56]
[Chapter 57]
[Chapter 58]
[Chapter 59]
[Chapter 60]
[Chapter 61]
[Chapter 62]
[Chapter 63]
[Chapter 64]
[Chapter 65]
[Chapter 66]
[Epilogue]

[Chapter 4]

11.8K 207 12
By BigDreams91

Pic of Kimi on the side -->

Chapter 4

My mom and Robert left already after yelling up the stairs of their departure. I only had a small worksheet for homework which only took about 5 minutes. I am pretty smart compared to most.

At the moment I am lying on my bed starring at the ceiling. My mind was racing with this new found information. The only problem was telling Kimi the news.

I didn’t want her to come over here and mob Robert for an autograph or Taylor’s number.

For some reason picturing that was hilarious. I couldn’t contain my laughter for some reason.

I just shook my head and headed toward the kitchen. I flicked on the overhead light and began looking for something to fill my stomach. I checked the cabinets and the fridge and found nothing I wanted to eat.

Suddenly an idea came to my mind. I raced back toward my bedroom. I pulled out my vampire wallet and looked through the open compartment.

I found twenty dollars and closed the wallet.

If my mom could go out and eat then so can I. I walked toward my dresser and grabbed my phone and ipod stuffing them in my pockets. I found my car keys and my jacket pulling it on my torso.

I pulled the zipper up to the top and pulled the hood over my head. I walked down the stairs and toward the kitchen. I found a small notebook and began to write a note for mom.

Mom,

I went out to eat since I had the money. Don’t worry I will be just fine. I should be home soon.

Laura

I didn’t bother to write love for the closing. She really wouldn’t care anyway. Apparently I am old enough to take care of myself.

I placed the note on the counter and turned off the lights. I walked toward the front door and turned the lock and pushed open the door. I closed the door with my foot and made my way to my jeep.

I opened the driver side door and climb inside. Once inside I pulled the door closed. I placed in my key bringing the jeep to life. I changed gears and pulled out of the driveway.

The radio was actually off. The silence was nerve racking. My mind wavered to my mom and Robert. I just want to know what the hell am I suppose to do now. I was just stuck right now. I just hope that this little crush will cease to exist very soon.

I stopped at the red light. Now I have to figure out where to eat. Maybe McDonalds, maybe Captain D’s, or maybe…

Now I know we have a Subway with computers and internet access. I turned the Jeep in that direction. I had to stop at another red light. I suddenly decided to look at my phone.

The screen said 1 NEW MESSAGE!!! KIMI!!

I swear that girl will pop a blood vessel one of these days. I scrolled through my contacts as the light turned green. I pressed talk on KIMI and continued to drive toward Subway.

Apparently she changed her ringtone to the normal tone.

As I pulled into Subway she finally answered.

“HEY GIRL, TELL ME EVERYTHING.”

I grimaced at her high voice.

“Kimi not so loud you are going to bust my eardrum.”

I heard a very faint “sorry” on her end.

“Kimi by any chance can you get out of the house?”

I heard her sigh.

“Maybe if I actually ask my mom nicely.”

“Please Kimi this news is the type that we have to be face to face for you to believe me.”

“Okay just a sec let me ask. . .”

I heard her sat the phone down at run downstairs. I turned my key and pulled it out. I was sitting in the parking lot right now. About five more minutes she came back.

“She said I could since I am not grounded. So where am I suppose to meet you?”

“Okay meet me at subway the one with the computers. I should be sitting at a computer when you arrive. If you want your own food you have to bring your own money because I don’t have it this time.”

“Alright I’ll be there in a few just don’t have an attack.”

“See you”

I hung up my phone and opened the door. I just placed my phone in my pocket and went inside to order my food and wait for my best friend Kimi.

---

Author's Note:

REMEMBER TO VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, & TELL A FRIEND!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 482 14
IN WHICH - Sabine Cullen knows that Jasper Hale is her soulmate, but flat out refuses to tell him. @-toodeviant / 2023
12K 447 15
There's something about small towns where secrets are hard to keep, but the Cullen's have always been the exception. When Alec Kade and her family m...
172 7 50
A retelling of Twilight as a Thriller. After years away, Bella Swan made the decision to return to Forks, Washington for her final two years of high...
1.3K 17 99
Roslynn is best friends with Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie. Unknown to the group is the supernatural aspect of the town they live in. Things starts to...