Limerence ➪ Enoch O'Connor [m...

By celestialcalista

Limerence » lim·er·ence - ˈlimərəns/ : (n) the state of being infatuated with another person. - Juliet Blackw... More

Must Read
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
Quick Authors Note
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Not an update -_-
24
25
26
27
Not an update... a thank you
28
Please Read
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Authors Note
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49 { Epilogue
Bonus Chapter ~ Sore Loser
Bonus Chapter ~ Babysitters
Bonus Chapter ~ School AU (1)
Not an Update
Bonus Chapter ~ School AU (2)
Bonus Chapter ~ School AU (Finale)
Bonus Chapter ~ School AU Pic
*Ideation*
Bonus Chapter ~ Enoch x Reader
✖️Important✖️
Bonus Chapter ~ Jake x Reader
Bonus Chapter ~ MPHFPC x Reader
¿Authors Note: Where have I been?

39

4.2K 114 0
By celestialcalista

Juliet's POV

"Are you serious?!" I yelled, but instantly regretted it, because then baby Enoch started crying. I cradled his head and started rocking him to sleep.

"I'm sorry, child." She shook her head.

"We have to tell Miss Peregrine." Fiona said.

"I guess we do." I sighed. I really wanted to fix this without her knowledge, but I guess we have no choice. "Thank you, Maurice. We should get going now." I looked at Hugh and Fiona, and we headed out.

-

"I beg your pardon?"

"This is Enoch. He somehow turned into a baby." I repeated.

"Juliet, I am very disappointed at you for not coming to me sooner." Miss Peregrine said, taking baby Enoch.

"I understand and I'm very sorry." I looked down.

"Now we need to find a way to cure him. Where did you find him?"

"I heard noise upstairs, so when I checked on Enoch, I found his window shattered and him on the floor." I explained.

"Curious... You wait here, I need to consult a friend. I think she knows what to do." Then Miss P walked off with baby Enoch.

I walked upstairs to my room and plopped on the bed.

"Jules?" I looked at the door and saw Hamilton come in.

"Oh, hey, Hamilton." I gave a small smile.

"What's wrong? I heard about the Enoch thing."

"I'm just worried about him. I just got him backing to have him taken away again." I sighed.

"I think you need cheering up." After a few seconds of waiting, I spoke up.

"Can you do that?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I'll just tell you the things my parents always told me." He sat on Emma's bed. "Tell me if they make you feel better." I nodded.

"If you see things coming at you, you're in the wrong lane."

"Uh, no..."

"If you have that feeling that's eating you up inside, you should probably see a doctor."

"Uh...

"Take my advise. I'm not using it."

"Better. I guess..."

"If you're out of your mind, go back in 15 minutes—"

"You know what! Thanks for the advise!" I got up, pushed Hamilton out the door, and closed it.

"No problem!" He yelled from the other side.

Maybe I do feel better.

***
Lol...
Almost 6k!!!!!
Sorry that I didn't update earlier, I've been watching this amazing anime called Rwby, and I watched it all day!
Pls vote if u enjoyed!
-Cali
***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.6K 21
"You're not doing this just because of Emma...right? Because if you are- you're wasting your time. She's given up love years ago." "Maybe so... but h...
17.2K 758 25
Y/n had discovered a loop -of a dashing Ymbryne- at the age of 27 and had been living in the loop, ever since. She had the power to control weather w...
5.8K 208 6
Horace seems like the only one to look past Enoch's attitude, and no one understands the toll of Horace's nightmares like Enoch does. They seem perfe...
20.4K 681 18
Alma Lefay Peregrine x female reader Alma Lefay peregrine the head mistress of a loop in wales is one day met with a mysterious Knock on the door lea...