The Exchange

By VanessaTheAuthor

After being lied to constantly, hurt repeatedly, and cheated on more times than she can count, Kamille Riley... More

The Exchange
Chapter One || Tired
Chapter Two || Drowning
Chapter Three || Bury My Heart
Chapter Four || I'm Doing Me
Chapter Five || Better Without You
Chapter Six || It's Cool
Chapter Seven || Wait for Me
Chapter Eight || For However Long
Chapter Nine || Patience
Chapter Ten || Stay Ready
Chapter Eleven || You Deserve Better
Chapter Twelve || Losing My Balance
Chapter Thirteen || Going Under
Chapter Fourteen || Brave
Chapter Fifteen || The Truth
Chapter Sixteen || Cater 2 U
Chapter Seventeen || Mother's Prayer
Chapter Eighteen || Nobody But You
Chapter Nineteen || New Balance
Chapter Twenty || Cranes In The Sky
Chapter Twenty One || Be Alright
Chapter Twenty Two || You
Chapter Twenty Three || Promises
Chapter Twenty Four || For You I Will
Chapter Twenty Five || Forward
Chapter Twenty Six || Sorry
Chapter Twenty Seven || Fallin'
Chapter Twenty Nine || Let Me Explain
Chapter Thirty || Right My Wrongs
Chapter Thirty One || Fumble
Chapter Thirty Two || Superpower
Chapter Thirty Three || Deep
Chapter Thirty Four || Song Cry
Chapter Thirty Five || I Got You
Chapter Thirty Six || I Will Never Let You Down
Chapter Thirty Seven || Crunch Time
Chapter Thirty Eight || Too Good
Chapter Thirty Nine || Up In Blood
Chapter Forty || New Balance Too
Epilogue|| X-Change

Chapter Twenty Eight || The Pressure

32.2K 1.5K 1.4K
By VanessaTheAuthor

Chapter Twenty Eight || The Pressure
______________________________________
Pay attention to the signs
Stay and listen, you will find
Everything, ain't rocket science
Every gem is not a diamond
But the pressure
The pressure will make you feel
The pressure
The pressure will make you feel...
Real -Jhene Aiko
_______________________________________
Kamille Riley Paige

It was around seven in the afternoon and I found myself laid up in the middle of my bed as I drank on some camomile tea with hopes of feeling better soon. Not only was I depressed about all of this G relationship stuff right now, but I've been feeling sick all day long. I didn't know what had come over me all of a sudden, but it's like I was weak and my body was worn out. I wasn't sure what it was or the reason I felt this way, but I prayed for it to pass over quickly.

Time had rolled around so quickly today with it just being Raegan and I here alone. I was content with it being the two of us though. We watched movies, played games, and ate pizza all in the midst of me not feeling good. I put my feelings and sickness on the back burner though to make sure my princess was happy. Now I was in bed reaping the consequences from not getting the rest and meds I needed to feel better. I just prayed it wasn't anything serious.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" I heard Raegan call loudly and I could here her little feet slapping up against the wooden hallway floors as she ran towards my bedroom. I sighed and placed the cup of tea on my bedside table and looked towards my bedroom door just as she appeared. She pushed it completely open and ran inside with a smile on her face as she pointed behind her, outside.

"Yes baby?" I responded with a confused look.

"S-somebody at the door." She said in a tiresome tone as she kept on pointing. I sighed and nodded my head as I sat up completely. I pulled myself out of bed and fixed my tights and t-shirt back in its place before following behind her to the door, as the bell now rang out. A little bit of me hoped that it was Gionni who was out there. My heart beat sped up a bit as I quickly made my way down all of the stairs and too the door, only to find my baby brother Kamaul. I was slightly disappointed in a way, but I didn't let it show as I put on a weak smile and invited him in. It was always nice to see him.

"Hey baby brother?" I spoke as I pulled him into a side hug as best as I could with his tall and muscular self. Kamaul Jr. has definitely packed on some muscle over the last couple weeks and it only was an addition to his 6'3 height. I sighed as he completed the embrace and kissed me on the forehead like a father would a child.

"Hey baby sis, hey princess." He smiled as he slipped his hoodie from over his head and hung it on the coat rack before he scooped Raegan up into his arms as I locked the door back behind him. I'd only rolled my eyes at his choice of words and headed over to the kitchen with them right on my trail. Raegan and I'd already eaten pizza for dinner, so me being me I warmed my baby brother up a couple slices that was left over. I knew he'd just left practice and I could bet any kind of money he was hungry.

"Hey uncwe KJ!" She grinned as her arms wrapped tightly around his neck and she kissed his jaw. I smiled at the two of them while maneuvering around the kitchen quickly to fix his plate of food.

"What y'all doin' in hea?" He asked as he looked.

"Nothing, being lazy, watching marathons, and enjoying Mother Nature." I said to him and he nodded his head before giving me a sad look that only made me crack a smile, just a little bit. Maybe it was his company that I needed to help me feel better, because now my mood was on zero and I didn't see it rising any time soon.

"Awe, that sounds boring. You gotta' get out and live life sis."

"I'm just not in the mood for life today," I shrugged my shoulders and took the plate from the microwave before setting it in front of him with a bag of Lays plain chips that he loved along with a blue Gatorade that he loved so much and I bought just for him. He was thankful for the meal because he wasted no time putting Raegan at her feet and starting to eat his food as he spoke to me in between.

"What's up wit' you Kam? You aight?" He questioned.

"I'm fine." I said quickly. I didn't need him worrying.

"Don't lie to me Kamille Riley Paige." He called, sounding just like my dad did and it was creepy. I sighed as I looked up at him and my eyes fell in Raegan who had climbed into the chair next to him. I guess I could tell my best friend and baby brother about my life but I definitely wouldn't do it with Raegan being around. I'd never bring her into my personal business if I could help it.

"Baby girl, can you go out and play with your toys for a minute so uncle KJ and I can talk?" I asked her with a small sigh and she put on her pouty face as she looked up at me and then over at him.

"But-but, I don't wanna. I wanna stay with uncwe KJ." She said as she started to whine and I shot her a look that quickly stopped her from doing so. I let Raegan get a lot of slack that maybe I should not give her, but she knew when I was serious and when I wasn't.

"I know, it'll only be a minute now go. We'll be in there when we are done." I told her again and she pouted more as she hopped out of the barstool she was sitting in next to KJ and put her head down towards the floor. Before she could get too far away he turned and looked at her before speaking, to make her feel a little better.

"Uncle will be in there to play with you when mommy is done, aight?" He said to her and she nodded her head. He reached down and kissed her forehead before she ran off out of the room and in the den area where she had been watching Doc McStuffins on the TV with Netflix as she played with a few toys she had all over the place. I let her do her own thing today and this is what she chose. "Okay, now wassup Kamille? Tell big brother what's bothering my baby sister." He cooed and I cracked a smile and shook my head.

"It's just that. Well G has been acting funny with me for going on two days now and I don't even know why. He says he isn't about to be played and it's confusing to me because I haven't even done anything to make him think I was playing him. I'm not, my main focus is Gionni, he's the only man I want but he just .. I just don't know KJ." I sighed as I rubbed my face becoming stressed. I said I wasn't going to be stressed about this, but I couldn't help it.

"What did you do?"

"I don't know KJ. I haven't done anything. Yesterday of course I went to work and came back home. Day before was Raegan's day. I got a call about Raemond being in the hospital so I went to see if he was okay, and that was it. I haven't done anything." I told him.

"Why'd you go there?"

"Go where?"

"Go to the hospital?" He clarified.

"The hospital called making it seem like he was on his death bed, so I went to see. Turns out he'd only got shot in the shoulder and he claims Gionni is the one who shot him." I told him and he gave me a blank stare as he drank from his bottle and spoke again.

"Again, why'd you go there?"

"What do you mean KJ? Whether we're together or not, that's still Raegan's father." I frowned as I stared at him, he was acting like a typical male right now, inconsiderate and unconcerned.

"Raegan wasn't with you though, if he was on his death bed don't you don't think she should've been there to see him too before he died? You shouldn't have went by yourself." He said.

"I don't know Kj."

"Wellll, I feel bro to a certain point. You had been with Raemond for a long ass time and he get hurt and you run to the hospital, so I'd be mad too. If you gone go, at least let a nigga know so it won't come as a surprise to em when he do find out about it. I know you wasn't tryna hide the fact that you went, but probably the fact you didn't tell him you went and saw Raemond made him feel like you was hiding it and stuff. I don't know, that's what I'm getting from it Kamille." He shrugged as he finished his pizza and chips.

"That's not it though. I didn't even get the chance to tell him. I told Raemond that night I was done and I would never take him back because I'd moved on, then I left and went home. I told G I'd see him tomorrow because I was suppose to go by his place, but I was tired. The next morning I called and texted him, went by his house and everything and he just ignored me. That's what really pissed me off. I'm left in the blind and he's just ignoring me." I stressed.

"Yeah, he could've went about that better, but hey? It happens to the best of us. I ignore bitc- I mean females too sometimes when I'm in my feelings like that, he fucked up on that Kam. Jut like in my opinion you fucked up by not saying nothing to him before or even right after you went to the hospital to see that nigga. In some way homie prolly figure you stood em up for yo ex, on his death bed or not. I don't know thought, that's just me." He shrugged.

I sighed as I leaned over the counter. "So basically it's my fault?

"Nah, Ian gone say all that's on you. It's both y'all fault for a lack of communication in y'all lil' relationship. You should've told him last night where you was going, why you was going, and such so he would've been hipped on that. Especially fucking with a bitch ass nigga like Raemond, ain't no telling what that nigga told G and the fact that you ain't tell him make it seems like some shit going on. Then he wrong too for ignoring my baby sis and running from the problem like a hoe, so both y'all wrong to be honest, but Ian no Dr.Phil so maybe ion know what I'm talkin about."

"Yeah, well we haven't talked since yesterday. I haven't called and he hasn't either. Should I call him?" I asked my baby brother.

"Nah, let that nigga call you. Cause it's gone hurt ya even more if he still ignore you again." He say and I sighed with a nod.

"And what if he doesn't call?"

"He will, I'll make sure of it. Now don't stress, just put it in the back of ya mind and enjoy yo big brother's company cause I never imagined talking to my sister about boy problems." He said and I laughed and shook my head as he continued. "Now bring it in," he held his arms out and I laugh harder, but I walked into his arms.

"Boy, I'm your big sister. You need to get that through your head. I love you so much." I said as I hugged him tight and kissed him on his cheek as he got up and tossed his trash. The two of us walked into the den area and plopped down on the couch. Surprisingly she wasn't even in the den area anymore, so I knew she had to be up in her room doing something she probably wasn't supposed to be.

"Raegan, you can come out now." I yell to her and before long she came running down the stairs quickly with that huge grin on her face as she came and hopped right in the middle of us two as we sat on the couch. I pulled her into my lap and kissed her cheek.

"Let's watch a movie! Pwease! Pwease!" She pleaded. After the two of us agreed on a movie, she started to talk again. "Let's put on Moana." She said and this time Kj was the one to speak.

"What the he- I mean what's that?"

"It's a movie about a giwl, and and water, and and a man, and and a lot of stuff uncwe Kj." She grinned at him as she clapped and pointed towards the television. I'd watched this movie a million times with Raegan, but I couldn't even complain about seeing it for the million and one time if it made my baby girl happy.

"She fine?" He asked her and I smacked my lips and mushed the side of his head, only to get a laugh out of the two of them. My smile came back onto my face as I prepared to spend the rest of my evening with two of the most important people in my life.

"She looks like mommy." Raegan grinned and KJ scrunched up his face and closed his eyes as if he tried killing the vision.

"Ew." He said and once again I mushed his head before getting up and putting the movie on. KJ went and got us a few snacks before we all sat around the TV with the lights off and watched Raegan's favorite movie. I wasn't even interested, but I did it anyway to get a peace of mind away from all the pressure that's been building up for the past two days. I was just happy to be at peace right now.

@Xo.Kamille: Rainy days with my drama queen 💖

@Its.LaLa: When the pictures from your shoot come back and you realize that your bestfriend had your make-up and hair on point. @Xo.Kamille thanks a bunch bestie 💕🤞🏽
____________________________________________
-@Xo.Kamille: You're welcome babes ❤️🤞🏽

@Niaxx: foreign baddie 😛 enjoying my baecation out of the states in these foreign streets 🌊☀️
______________________________________________
@KingLamar- girl you know yo ass ain't foreign 😂😂 you just another broad from the A.

@KingLamar: Nonchalant on you whores 😂🤞🏽 #IGotSomePussyAfterThis #ShitWasA1 #BeardGang #GStyle #MoneyGang #BreadGANG #FreshLineUp #IFuckedYoGmaSister #BallerBois #IfYouReadingThisIFuckedYoSisterBabyCousinTracy #LongJohnGold #BigDickWillie

@G.DaDon: livin life like I'm in my last days 😎
______________________________________________

Gionni Amir Montana

@Xo.Kamille: I'm just a regular degular shmegular girl from the A 😝 Night on the town with a real one @Its.LaLa 💕
___________________________________________________
-@Its.LaLa: yass boo 😍❣️

Just as I was staring at Kamille picture on Instagram, I was in my feelings and wondering where the hell the she was going tonight. I couldn't even lie, she looked good as hell too and it made me think about what I had back at home. I was way out of the states and she was back in the A. I hadn't talked to her since yesterday afternoon and I missed her ass no lie, so when the text flashed across my shit from her brother a smirk formed on my lips. A nigga was smirking in the fucking casino for shit, I felt dumb but I opened the text any way to see this nigga coming at me on some lil brother shit.

From KJ:
CALL MY SISTER NOW OR THATS YO ASS BRO, NO CAP. 🔫🔫

To KJ:
Nigga if you don't get that damn water gun tf outta hea 😂💀

From KJ:
I'm dead ass G, just call my sister. I don't play bout my sister and I will straight up fight yo big ass over her. 10 times outta 10 a nigga gone lose, but fuck it I'll take that L for my sister. I will square the fuck up, ya feel me? 🙄 Don't put me in the position to get my ass whooped G, damn spare a nigga this once.

To KJ:
Aight, damn. I got you cause ion wanna be the one to have to whoop my girl lil brother ass 😂🤷🏽‍♂️

After responding to KJ for the last time, I put my pride aside and I quickly dialed Kamille's number in the keypad and put it up to my ear lazily. I sighed as I anticipated the conversation that was soon to happen. It rang a few times before it stopped and I could hear a breath of air being blown out and breathing, so I knew she was on the line, so I just went ahead and spoke first, I mean I did call.

"Wassup?" I said as I took a sip from my drink at the bar as I looked around at all of the broke motherfuckers that had lost their money in her. I'd lost my fair share too, but after the deal that was in motion it wasn't nothing but chump change. I heard her sigh for the second time and then she finally responded to me. I could hear talking in the back ground so it made me wonder where she was.

"Hey,"

"You good? Wea' you at?" I asked.

"I guess so, and I'm out with Lauren. Why, where are you?" She shot back quickly and I sighed as I looked around at where I was in this moment. I ran a hand across my face and closed my eyes a split second before reopening them and just telling her anyway.

"Baby, I'm way out the states. I'm at a casino right now."

"Really? You didn't tell me you was leaving the country Gionni." She fussed and I couldn't blame her, but I wasn't the only one that forgot to tell my significant other where I was and shit, so fuck it.

"Yeah, seems that we forget to tell each other a lot of shit."

"That's my child's father Gionni, what was I suppose to do when they call me saying he was on his death bed? I had to go whether I wanted too or not. I can't believe you're mad about that."

"Go! I'm not saying you shouldn't have went Kam, but at least let me know wassup instead of having me waiting around on yo ass to come through then later I get a text saying you'll fuck with me later. Fuck type shit is that? Now if I was to do some shit like that with Nia, you'd be the same way so don't act like it wouldn't be. Then on top of that, I get sent a video of you saying you love this nigga and shit, how you think that make a nigga feel Kam?" I said to her and I felt strongly about that too. While I was sitting waitin for my girl to come through, she was somewhere with her ex and I didn't even know about it. Hell yeah, I felt some type of way.

"It fucking wouldn't because you have no ties to Nia. Raemond and I have a fucking child together, she loves her dad and I went to see if he was okay. He claims that you're the one shot him. And who even sent you a video? For the record, that's now how it was said and had you asked me about it hours ago you would've know what I'd said, but instead you want to ignore me like a little kid."

I had to admit, I did have a childish way of going about handling it and I could man up to that fact. It still didn't change the way I felt about the situation though and I was sure it never would. We could talk about this all day but in the end, I still feel how I feel. I smacked my lips and made a stale face. See, this is my problem. I ain't did shit to this nigga and he lying like I tried to kill em, that's the shit that make me wanna kill his ass in the first place.

"I didn't shoot that nigga, believe him if you wanna. I shouldn't have even had to hear it from a video from somebody else in the first place, I should've got the whole story from you first before I got it from anybody else, that's all I'm saying Kam. It just got me to thinking, if I hadn't already know would I have even known."

"Yeah, well had you not ignored me maybe you would've!"

"Yeah, maybe. Look I gotta go Kam. We'll talk about this shit when I get back cause obviously it's not going nowhere and ian' even tryna argue this shit no more." I told her as I downed the rest of the Hennessy in my cup without a frown. I scratched the back of my neck as I listened to her. I really didn't wanna even stress it no more, I knew what I needed to know. I honestly missed the hell out of that girl, more than a lot of shit these days, it was crazy.

"Whatever G, please be careful." She said through the phone.

"I got you, you do the same. And Kamille?"

"Yes?"

"I love you, aight?"

"I love you too G." She responded and I nodded my head and just ended the call without saying anything else. I sighed and flagged the bartender to send me another drink as I looked around the big casino that was filled with people desperately trying to play their luck and leave out of here with some money. I wasn't big on all of this gambling shit, but I did it from time to time when I was bored as hell. I had the money to play whenever, but I knew my limit.

I sat at the bar just thinking about my life as I downed drink after drink in my lonesome. It felt like I had a lot of shit on my plate, a little too much shit for my liking. My head was constantly all over the place these days, I just needed to get out. I'd be reconsidering a lot of shit these pass few days dealing with my life, I just needed a  break from all of his shit. This Hennessy seemed to be doing it for me just a bit, but it was doing too much as I looked up and into the face of a broad I'd never imagined to be standing there. I closed up my eyes and blinked a few times, only to see her still there and I frowned and downed the rest of my drink. I was definitely tipsy.

"The fuck you doin' here Nia? You followin' me or some shit?" I said to her as I constantly tried to rub my low and tired eyes. A fifth of Hennessy will do that shit to ya, especially if the shit straight with no chaser behind it, oh yeah.

She grinned as she slid into the barstool next to me. "Not likely baby. You look tired." She said as she reached over to rub across my face and I quickly pushed her hand away. No matter how it was going with Kamille, this bitch still didn't need to be all up on me. The fact still stood, I wasn't single and shit even if I was I still wouldn't fuck with her. Nia a done deal in my book, straight up.

"I'm straight." I said then turned back towards the bar, ignoring her ass the best way I could. I had to be more careful cause there was no way this broad should've known I was thousands of miles out of the fucking country. I don't know how she knew, but that simple fact of her being in my presence pissed me off.

"You sure? Come upstairs with me baby." She said seductively as I frowned up quickly and shook my head. I was a little faded and shit, but I wasn't stupid. Nia must've lost her damn mind if she'd thought shit was about to go down like that. I shook my head at her weak ass attempt and finished my last drink as I stared any where else in the room, but beside me at her.

"You gotta be smokin' dick Nia." I told her in amusement and then went on to call the bartender over again. "Aye, I'm ready to close out my tab for the night." I said to the girl and she nodded as she headed over to get it. In the midst of that, Nia called herself trying to get closer to me and I shot her a look that caused her to stop. I wasn't in the mood for this shit, so I was about to call it a night. I had an early ass flight in the morning, so I needed some rest.

"Baby, I have to tell you something that is well worth hearing." She said and I scoffed and shook my head, brushing her off. I was brought my tab back and I peeled off three crisp one hundred bills and placed them in her palms. She nodded her head and went to the cash register as I continued to sit there. A nigga was sleepy.

"Whatever you gotta say ain't shit I'm tryna here. I'm good on that and you Nia, now if you'll excuse me I'll like to enjoy my time in peace." I say and she rubbed my arm and came closer to my ear.

"I know who killed Gabby." She whispered in my ear and my whole everything went frozen. My mind went blank and no matter how drunk or tipsy I was right now, those words rang in my head like an alarm clock that couldn't be shut off. I turned to look at her as she sat beside me to see if she was serious. I wasn't sure if I had even heard her correctly because of my current condition, so I just stared at her and found myself asking to hear it again.

"What the fuck did you say?"

"I know who did it Gionni. I can't say down here, but if you come upstairs with me I can tell you the whole story." She said in a tone that I couldn't decipher. I just stared at her as I contemplated with myself for a moment. I stared at her for a long time too. I downed the last shot I'd ordered and laughed. This bitch had to be fucking with me, but the curiosity in me just had to know if she was. I got up from my seat and nodded for her to follow behind me. Once we were secluded, I pushed her up against a wall and my hand went around her throat as I stared at her. I wasn't in a play mood.

"Don't mention my fuckin' sister's name unless this some serious shit Nia. I swear on my life I will kill yo ass right here. Don't play wit' me. You already know how much my sister means to me, so I swear to God if you bullshitting you better say that shit now cause if I find out later, yo life is done." I told her seriously as she tried to move my hands away from her throat. I wasn't even choking her over dramatic ass, but she pried and started coughing as I let her go and she held her own throat. This bitch a character.

"I'm serious," she coughed.

"Who?" I asked quickly as my heart raced. I didn't know whether to believe her or not, but something in my mind told me that I should see. If I didn't take this chance and she was right, I would never forgive myself for letting a nigga live that took my heart away from me. Nobody knew shit about what had happened up until this day and it killed me as the days passed. Killing Gabby's killer wouldn't bring her back, but it would allow my sister and me to Rest In Peace of knowing that the nigga who did it was in hell for doing what he did to her, taking her life so soon.

"I told you I can't tell you down here G. Just trust me and come upstairs and I can tell you everything." She said with no emotion on her face and it only brought more curiosity over me as I stared.

"Don't fuckin' play wit me Nia." I spat as my mind got all cloudy. I didn't know what to do in this moment. My mind was racing as my little sister popped into my mind. It was like one of those good angels on shoulder and a devil on the other shoulder. The devil is go. The crazy thing is the angel wasn't saying shit which confused the hell out of me even more right now.

"I would never do that G, not over something like this. We were together for so long and you think I'd play about Gabby?" She ask in a surprised tone and I wanted to laugh, but it wasn't the time.

"You've done it before," I shot.

"I know and I'm so sorry about that. Just come G, we need to talk about some things." She said and I found myself following behind her towards he elevator as my mind continued to go crazy. I had to see what she had to say, I just had too or I'd live wondering if she really knew who killed her or not. I had to know and if I had to go upstairs with her to know, then I'd do that for my sister. I'd have to explain all of this shit to Kamille later, but right now that was the last thing on my mind as we both got into the elevator.

"I will fuckin' kill you, remember that." I told her seriously.

"I know," she responded calmly.

Once we got to her room, we both went inside and she kicked off her heels. I went and took a seat on the couch and laid my arms on the back of it as I waited on her to come over here and spill all her ass knew about this situation, but she went around putting her hair up and shit, all the shit that I didn't sign up for when I got here. I'd only came for one reason and she was prolonging he situation that was about to piss me off and just off her ass too, like I should've done a long ass time ago. She luck to even be living right now.

"Ian got all fuckin' night." I cursed and she smacked her lips.

"Damn, can I change first." She frowned.

"Don't play wit' me Nia." I spat back and she sighed. She grabbed a bottle of Hennessy and two cups and then came over to me. She sat on the table in front of me and poured up two cups and slid one to me. I slid it right back, she had me fucked up. For one, I wasn't no stupid ass nigga. I wasn't drinking shit from this broad, females out here raping niggas these days and I refused to be a victim to it. Plus, I didn't come here to drink and shit with her and she knew it.

"Well, first I wanna start off with I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Gionni, I never meant to hurt you like I did." She said and I sighed and gave her a stale face. I didn't come here to hear this bullshit. Just to give her a fair warning, I pulled my gun out and laid it on my lap. "No, I just need to get this off my chest first G, please." She pleaded.

"I didn't come up here to hear that shit,"

"But I wanna tell you. Then I'll get to the other part. Okay, like a month before it all happened to your sister I went to the club one night. I was out drinking with Rose and I met this guy. He was a real nice guy, sweet, well he was sweet to me at the time. So we danced and had drinks and he asked me to go with him. Me and you were mad at each other so with the liquor in me I went with him. I went to a hotel room he bought and we ended up having sex. I'm sorry G, that was the first time I ever cheated and I regret it everyday up until this day. Anyway, so we had sex and I went home. Once we got back on good terms I didn't talk to him, but every time we got on bad terms I called him and we ended up having sex again. It was only like 4 or 5 times. I loved you and I still do, but it just made me feel better then and I'm sorry."

I clinched my jaw at her story, but the shit honestly didn't even phase me anymore. It wasn't like I hadn't ever cheated on her, but I was real enough to admit my wrongs. This shit was all new, but I didn't even give a fuck at this point. It was what it was, fuck it. It was done and Nia would never be anything to me, so what was it to trip over now. It got me pissed at first, but then I let it go.

"So the week your sister got shot, we were at a dinner. Me and this guy, we were sitting at a table together eating and that's when you walked inside. I tried to hide from you, because I didn't want you to see. When the guy saw you he told me he'd be right back and he left out of the restaurant. I was confused but I didn't say anything. I heard gunshots outside and everybody got down on the ground. That's when you headed back outside and everybody started to run out. He came back for me and got me. He had blood on his shirt and that's what scared me more. I wasn't sure what he had done, but he had to have killed someone. So he grabbed me and we went out the back and around the building. When I saw you, mad and holding Gabby my heart broke in half. I tried to come to you, but he threatened me and even beat me. He paid me to go out of town until it blew over and eventually I ended up liking where I was so I stayed. When you called, I was forced not to answer. I didn't play you G, but I don't know. I'm so sorry for not being there." She said and I took the cup and just downed the shot. I was furious with this bitch but I held my composure. I was sure the vein in my head was popping out by now, I was just that mad but I held it in.

I really couldn't believe this shit, so she was fucking around with the nigga that killed my fucking sister. Yeah, this bitch life was on a time schedule right now. Maybe I would've let her live, but she'd know all this time and didn't say shit is what pissed me off. She in here claiming she love me, but the very nigga I been looking for a million years felt like, she knew all along and never told me shit. I was mad at myself for even fucking with a cross ass broad.

"Who was it Nia?" I asked her ass again with clinched teeth. She sighed and poured herself up yet another shot as she stared at me skeptically. I knew she probably was scared right now, but she'd only continue to beat around the bush and that made me hot.

"Do you forgive me?" She questioned as she stood up and sat down on my lap. "I love you," she said and kissed my forehead and with the quickness her ass was off or me and sitting on the couch beside me. I couldn't believe this shit, it had my head on a thousand as I sat in my own thoughts for a minute.

"Get the fuck off me Nia, don't act like you stupid." I said as so many thoughts ran through my mind, I wasn't even paying her ass much attention when she climbed back onto my lap and started to talk again, saying all the bullshit I didn't care to hear.

"I loved you, I never stopped G. I just was stupid and let him do all of that and control me. I wish I could go back and change it all, but I can't now. I'm so sorry Gionni." She pleaded with me.

"Too late,"

"No it's not, it's not too late."

"You did me dirty," I said and pushed her ass off of me again. I put my head back against the couch as it felt like I was getting dizzy a bit from all this new information. All of this time, I just could not believe this shit. I closed my eyes as my brain went wild and it felt fried with all of this liquor in my system making it hard to think.

"I'm sorry,"

"Sorry don't fix shit. Who the fuck was it Nia and I ain't gone ask ya ass again." I said as I continued to keep my eyes closed and head up towards the ceiling as I sighed again.

"Well let me make up for it," she said and her hands reached for the zipper of my pants. I quickly realized where the hell I was at and grabbed the gun that was rested on my lap, while pushing at her hands to get her to stop. I wasn't even on that right now.

"Nah, ion need you to do shit for me."

"Not even if I can help you get to Gabby's killer," she say as she began to rub my duck through my pants and like any man would, it responded to her touch. I pushed her hand away again,

"Stop fuckin' wit me." I said with the gun in hand.

"I'm not, I promise. Just trust me and let me take care of you." She said as her hands fiddled with my pants and she took my dick out. I had not time to even protest before she was on her knees and my dick was in her mouth. I couldn't even flex,  Nia head game was on point and it always had been. Her and Kamille were bout neck and neck with this shit, so I couldn't help but to respond. I wanted to push her away, but I didn't. The deed was done now, it was no sense in turning back. I let her top me off and she even let me nut in her mouth and she swallowed it all. I smirked as I pushed her face away from me and put myself away and shook my head. She had the nerve to move and try to kiss me and I mushed her face.

"I'm out." I said as she wiped her mouth with her hand. I had just come up with an idea in my head. It probably was stupid because I was under the influence, but I'd have to think on it. It was obvious I wasn't about to get any information from her, so I'd just have to beat the shit out of her. I wouldn't do it alone though. Nia was just as swift as I was sometimes, she knew me once so she knew how I moved too. I didn't need her trying to do shit, so I'd spare her ass until we get back to the A, but she'd definitely be seeing me.

"Damn, I can't even get a quick fuck?" She frowned.

"Nah, you can't get shit if you ain't tellin' me what I need to know. My instincts tellin' me to just kill you ass right here and now, but I guess I'm gone spare yo ass for a few days until we back in the A. I'll find you when I need you, so stay the fuck away from me." I said to her as I headed towards the door of her room to go to mine.

"You wouldn't kill me. You love me." She chuckled.

"That's where you got shit fucked up. Ion love you, I love Kam." I told her seriously and she smacked her lips and smirked.

"Well if you love Kamille so much, why'd you just cheat on her?" She said back and that one hit me, that one really hit me. I hadn't even though about it like that until she'd just said it and the little smirk that had been on my face faded as I realized what had just happened. It was much, but damn it was still what it was. Damn.

"I'm out." I told her and opened the door. I had to get the fuck out of here before more damage was done than necessary.

"Like I thought, it's okay baby. You still taste as good as I remember. Call me so we can discuss this." She called to me and I slammed the door behind myself as I walked in the hallway. Once I was out of her presence I cursed myself and punched the nearest wall. I'd just opened up another can of worms that I wasn't even ready for. The pressure was building up and I wasn't sure if I could handle it all right now, but I had no choice but to face the music.
____________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

Please excuse errors!

Vote .. Comment .. Tell a friend !

Questions

1. How do you feel about G and Nia at this point? Do you think that what he did was justified because it was to get information about who killed his sister?

2. How do you think Kamille will feel? How would YOU feel?

3. Do you agree with KJ and they're both in the wrong? Was it Kamille? Was it Gionni?

Xoxo @qveenV_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 22.3K 53
Karin is a full time college student majoring in fashion and minoring in cosmetology. Her focus is and has always been on getting out of New York. Wh...
127K 4.7K 35
"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴" ••••••• Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
35K 1.2K 39
No world was as cold as Snow World. Since a child he's been defeating the odds and surviving the impossible. Everything in his life seem to be a wre...
650K 20K 54
22 year old August Alsina, was the youngest King Pin in New Orleans. He had it made, the cars, the clothes, fancy house, cars, girls, you name it! Bu...