Neymar Jr. Imagines

By nostalgically-numb

A book of imagines all about that hottie of a footballer with hazel-green eyes. Read to keep track of you... More

1: Little Did I Know
2: Never Have I Ever
3: Just a fan?
4: Award
5: My Best Friends Brother
5: My Best Friends Brother (Part 2)
5: My Best Friends Brother (Part 3)
5: My Best Friends Brother (Part 4)
6: Baby Talk
7: The Stylist
8: Rebound
8: Rebound (Part 2)
9: Bonding Time
9: Bonding Time (Part 2)
10: The L Word
11: He's Not Showing Up

12: Today & Everyday

4.9K 44 12
By nostalgically-numb

14th of February,

The day roses are valued and chocolates are heart-shaped. The day where love is in the air and love flows amongst everyone. It's the day where everyone celebrates with the love of their lives and make unforgettable memories, having adoration struck in their hearts and admiration in their eyes. It's a day to cherish your soulmate and sole love.

Then there's me, sitting on my couch eating some crappy ice-cream and watching a clichéd romantic movie. My eyes were glued to the TV but my mind was wandering off to different and various places. This is definitely not the way I wanted to spend my Valentine's Day, stuck in my living room and drowning myself in self-pity.

I would've gone out with my friends but they are all romantically involved with their partners. Not to mention, the decorations, roses, signs and people everywhere in town would only be a reminder of him.

Him. I miss him.

Having him away was never this hard for me to tolerate with. It's not the first –surely not last– time he left for a sudden meeting or a football match he forgot to mention to me. But at this time of the year, it seems toilsome to endure the longing I have for him. My body, my mind craved his existence like there's no goddamn tomorrow. Out of all days he could've flown with his friends for 'private matters', it was on the day I wanted to spend with him the most.

Surely it was just a day assigned to celebrate love but for me it seemed more than that, I needed to have him here, give and receive endearment and maybe, just maybe tell him what I've held for too long.

The endless, tiresome thoughts came to a halt when my phone rang. My face lit up and my grin widened when I saw his name with hearts and kisses on my screen.

"Hey Ney," I immediately answered.

"Hey beautiful." Neymar –my boyfriend of seven months– replied, although he sounded in a rush.

"How are you?"

"Babe, I need you to do something for me." Hurriedly, Neymar stated dismissing my previous question. My brows furrowed at his briskness.

"Yeah sure, anything."

"I need you to pick something up from the store. I completely forgot about it and I just remembered. It's really important and I can't get a refund. Can you please go pick up my package?" He pleaded, voicing a desperate tone.

"Yes I can go get it right now. It's not like I have anything to do." I mumbled the last sentence under my breath. Even though he heard the bitterness behind my voice, he chose to ignore it. After he sighed of relief and sounds of shuffling and working came through the line I asked, "Where's the store?"

"I'll send you the location. I have to go, see you in two days babe." Before I could comment or say anything, he hung up the phone.

I exhaled with audible weary and went to change from my nightwear. I wore a simple outfit, consisting of jeans and a blouse and left my apartment. Only to be slapped with whistling icy wind.

Today was not my day.

I got into my car, watched it roar to life and then checked the location Neymar sent me. I studied it for couple of minutes concluding that I didn't recognize the shop. Using the navigation system, I drove to the destination.

Through my brain, I thought of Neymar – quite frankly he's all I think about– and how our little story began. We didn't really have much of a beginning to tell that exhilarated people, it was simple and effortless. Our friends introduced us to each, Neymar and I clicked like a snap of fingers and progressed feelings for each other. We weren't naive enough to ignore our feelings which I was thankful for, after couple of hang outs he asked me out and gladly, I agreed. I would be too stupid to not go on a date with him anyway. Everyone knew Neymar had it all and to know he liked me back was definitely something. So we went out, one thing led to another we became official.

Simple but tied our hearts together.

Shortly I reached the place and was greeted with an unfamiliar shop. I opened the door, a bell bleeped through the place, an aroma of jasmines and lilies filled my nostrils. My eyes darted through the store, spotting hundreds of different flowers and plants.

"Hello, how can I help you?" A female florist greeted.

I politely smiled back at her and informed, "I'm here to pick an order for someone."

"Name or number?" She asked.

I struggled for a minute because I didn't know what name Neymar registered under or if he has given her his number. He was famous worldwide, information like that was practically confidential. After a debate I decided to say his name.

Immediately the florist widely grinned, "You're (y/n)?" Excitedly she asked.

I wondered how she knew my name but decided against asking her and just nodded my head confusedly. She gave me one last glance before disappearing behind the backdoor. It took her around five minutes to come and between that time, I looked around the flower shop intently. It was all decorated with red flowers exceptionally and a few other flowers, with hearts and wrappings for Valentine's Day.

I kept asking myself why Neymar had an order from this shop, he made it sound so important and not returnable. But then, I mentally pouted because I wished he was here. I was such a sucker for days like these and just hoped he would've chosen me over his friends for once.

"This is the package for Neymar." I heard and turned around, my eyes landed on the beautiful scarlet bouquet she held in her hands. A small smile tugged my lips, almost understanding what the order meant. She handed it over to me and I thanked her with a kind face.

"You're one lucky lady, Miss." She stated.

I know.

I left the shop after wishing her a good night and sat in my car with the red roses in between my fingers. I brought it to my nose and allowed the pleasant scent to pleasure my nostrils all while a smile arched my lips upwards. I noticed the white note dangling from the other side and with care I took it out, my eyes scanning the words and heart fluttering at each one.

(Y/n),
I love your beautiful smile
I love how you enriched my lifestyle
With you, every day is a thrill
With you, my dreams are fulfil
Baby, I fell for you right away
Baby, I love you today & everyday

-Neymar

A creep of blush overcame my cheeks and I bit my lips to stop myself from squealing. My heart was with no doubt hammering wildly and beating with excess love and adoration.

I drove back to my apartment with a smile that never left my face. That's until I reached my apartment door and found it widely opened, my grin faltered. Now my heart started to bang with fear of someone trespassing my house and stealing valuable things. Instead of calling the cops, I decided to go investigate it myself first. Carefully, I stepped one foot into the apartment but I abruptly stopped with a skip of heartbeat.

Red painted the whole room like a canvas, crimson and silver balloons floated all over the ceilings alluringly decorating the place. A relieved exhale escaped my lips and the same grin returned to its place. I walked more into the hallway to find another set of scarlet petals of rose scattered on the floor, creating a pathway. I followed the roses trace till it stopped in front of my bedroom. Opening the door, my heart murmuring, I saw the most ravishing red dress hung in front of my closet. I noted another white note sticking out, taking it between my fingers.

My beautiful rose,
My eyes are longing to see that beautiful dress in your beautiful body.
You have an hour to get ready. Someone will pick you up at exactly 10.

-Neymar XxX

Excited for his plan for tonight, I rushed to the bathroom and took a shower, scenting my body with his favorite soap. Clad in the dress given to me, I applied minimum makeup of silver eyeshadow, thin eyeliner and red-colored lip gloss. Only after I finished my makeup, I took notice of the shining navy gift box with two lilies on the bed. Unwrapping the bow, I slowly opened it, my eyes instantly fell in love with the silver diamond pearled necklace. I gasped at the detailed structures of the attention-grabbing jewelry. Gingerly, I take it out of the box and engulfed it around my neck. Then, I styled my hair and left it wide open with some strands hanging on my right shoulder. I wore my silver high-heels and brought a matching purse, ensuring that tonight's theme was red and silver.

Just then the bell rang. Giving a last glance at my appearance, I was satisfied with my final look. Opening the door, I saw an unfamiliar male figure whom I thought was the chauffeur. He led me to a Mercedes Benz matte black car and opened the door for me. The drive took around half an hour, along the ride my heart swelled with gratitude and content at Neymar's actions.

He actually planned something for me.

I couldn't help the heat that coursed my cheeks and neck, I was in a cloud filled with gratification and given love. The chauffeur had stopped in front of what looked like an abandoned forest. Eyebrows scrunched, I stepped out of the car and closed the door behind me. Turning around the corner in hopes of asking the driver, I noticed he already retrieved the car and was on the road again. I was alone in a desolate place.

I studied my surroundings hoping for some sort of clue on this seemingly abandoned place. The darkness screamed at my body and my mind was already imagining the worst case scenarios. What if the driver dropped me at the wrong location? What if I get kidnapped by a stranger? Or what if I get eaten by a wild animal? Adrenaline rushed through my veins like a train, making my ribcage get struck repeatedly, my skin drained of color and my palms moist of sweat. A loud, thumping of a phone ringtone echoed through the woods, owls and whatnot unmannerly screeched and screamed. My soul was on the verge of leaving my body and flying away from this place. Although it was lit by the moon, the darkness still consumed me, making me feel claustrophobic. The only sound heard after the hooting was the phone ringing, then did I realize it was my phone and his special ringtone.

Forcibly I snatched my phone from my purse and slid my finger across the screen accepting the call. I didn't even let Neymar speak or breathe into the call as I started throwing colorful profanities at him.

"(Y/n), calm down." The second I stopped swearing, Neymar said. His voice held humor and a tinge of laughter which only infuriated me. "Where are you right now?"

"Hell for all I know." I glared at the phone.

A series of chuckles vibrated from the other line, then he informed, "I know it's dark so I need you to look down on the ground for a flashlight. I placed one nearby."

"I swear Neymar if this is some sort of joke, I will literally chop your fu–" Raging from the situation I was put in, I wanted nothing more than to yell at him.

For God's sake this was supposed to be Valentine's Day not Halloween!

"It's not a joke I promise. Just trust me." I could sense the smile behind his sentence and the proudness he held. I sighed deeply, one after the other to calm my boiling bad blood. I trusted Neymar and I needed to trust his instincts on this too.

My eyes searched the dull-lit ground for the flashlight, once I found it I knelt down and grabbed it. "Got it," I mumbled.

"Alright, turn it on and then I need you to follow a certain path. You'll know the pathway yourself. Follow it carefully and I'll meet you at the end." Neymar instructed. I turned the flashlight on and was planning on following the instructions but then I couldn't lift my feet they felt too heavy for my liking. I noticed my blood pressure decrease by a notch and my heart rate increase per second.

"Ney I'm scared." A soft whimper left my mouth.

"Would it be better if I don't hang up?" With a voice of a caring angel, Neymar asked.

I nodded only to realize he couldn't see me, "Yes." I took shallow breaths and my eyes dilated, looking for the specific pathway Neymar mentioned. Between two fully-branched trees, I took a note of the red petals scattered all over the ground, taking a long step after the other I walked towards what I saw. The ruffling and scrunching of leaves and branches beneath me cracked all over the place.

"By a certain pathway, you mean roses, right?" I asked. "Yeah," He replied sounding a bit shy. Agonizingly slowly, I walked to wherever this path was leading.

The darkness only seemed to blacken more as the moonlight was disturbed by the long branches of trees. The flashlight was enough for me to see ahead but not what's on my right or left, my body started to shiver from the cold and fear creeping in. Maybe he noticed the change of my breathing rate or the fact that I was incredibly quiet, Neymar started to converse with me.

"How do you like the dress?" The intensity that was growing more and more, lessened as his voice pleasured my eardrums.

"Like? Ney I'm in the love with the dress! It's so beautiful and the necklace too."

"I haven't seen you yet but I can already imagine you looking as sexy as ever." I blushed at his comment.

Deciding to ignore his praise, I said, "I thought you had to meet up with friends outside town."

"I lied."

"I can see."

"I know how much you're a sucker for these days and I wanted to surprise you with something I knew you'd like." Neymar said. A radiating smile formed on my face and I bit my lips.

"I'm curious as to how I got so lucky." Muttering to myself, I meant each word. Because what this guy is doing to me is making me on cloud nine.

I noticed a luminous bright white light sneak in between the leaves. My eyebrows furrowed, mentally questioning the source.

"Believe me I ask myself the same." Neymar admitted.

The scarlet petals stopped in front of a curtain of long leave-filled tree branches. I could see brightly shone lights and smell a beautiful aroma, but what above all I could hear the gentle rippling, splashing and burbling of a very tranquil sound.

"How slow are you walking? I'm so tempted to you see you right now (y/n). I bet millions you look ravishingly beau–"

I ignored Neymar's babble and tossed the flashlight to the side. I was beyond curious and confused, I was more than eager to know what was behind this shield of leaves. My unoccupied hand slowly pushed through the sea of leaves and branches, an image of the scenery in front of my eyes formed, letting my brain sluggishly disgust it.

"Oh my Gosh," I breathed amusingly.

My mind focused on every and single detail held in that place. From down to top. The ground which consisted of a blanket of green grass with five lanterns on each side created a heavenly walkway for me. A silver table-cover coated the table of two, with a meal of different kind of foods and in the middle a bouquet of red flowers and wine. Behind the table was an empty, full yellow-lighted dance flower shielded by a wooden roof. Small hanging lights dangled off the tree branches, ravishingly gleaming the whole forest. But the most breathtaking view beheld behind all that, where the best of God's creation of waterfall rippled from the mountain and flowed all the way down like a blue glistening satin cloth. Hurriedly, my eyes traced for the man who planned this whole date in the woods. My eyes landed on the most magnificent man they ever laid on. Standing with his hands inside his pockets, dressed in the best tailored suit and his signature smirk, Neymar's eyes flared and blazed amongst all these lightings.

Without much thought, I ran with open arms, dropping my phone to wherever. I engulfed Neymar with so much force, expressing all what I felt in that minute long hug as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We pulled away from the hug and stared at each other. His hand moved from my back and was placed on my face, his thumb caressed my left cheek and then did I feel the dampness of my cheeks. I got overly emotional with what I have seen. To think this was all planned for me! The effort and the emotion put in were so clear and it made me feel so overwhelmed.

"This is...breathtaking." I managed to say after long quietness.

"You are breathtaking." Neymar complimented so lovingly, so admiringly.

Feeling the overflow of emotions course over me again, I hugged him incredibly tightly and he pecked my bare shoulder.

"You hungry?" He asked after more silence. I shook my head, causing my earrings to stir sideways. As the realization completely dawned into me, the tips of my mouth moved upwards into the most appreciative grin. "Good, I have something I want to do." As Neymar said that, he took a hold of my hand and led me to the dance floor. He left me standing in the middle and went to plug his phone into the speakers.

All of Me by John Legend played as Neymar came and pulled me closely to his body. My arms circled his neck and I laid my head onto his beating heart. I know I was severely quiet but this was all too much to digest in. I only had in mind a picnic or something a little less fancy and fabulous but this... all of it was outstanding, out of this world. The flowers, the dress, the necklace and now this amazingly organized date were superlatively mesmerizing and memorable.

It's not like I needed this to say what I held for too long but now that I've seen what he has put all his effort into, I know hundred percent that I had fallen in love with my true love. It may have taken me seven months to admit these words but it was damn worth it. Neymar waited patiently for me to say them and he has said it thrice but then he stopped. He wanted me to reply, to tell him how I felt but something held me back at the time. Right now, nothing will hold me from uttering my true-felt feelings.

"I love you."

I removed my head from his hard chest and looked deeply into his eyes. He looked shocked to say the least.

"I know you've been waiting for me to say these words and it took me so long to say them but I truly love you Neymar. You're not just part of my life, you are my life. I'm so blessed to have had someone so incredible like you. I want you all my life Ney; I don't ever want to lose you."

"I love you too, (y/n). Believe it or not, I'm the blessed one here. I can't wait to spend my entire life with you."

Slowly but gingerly, Neymar leaned down so our faces were centimeters away. For the first time tonight, he locked my lips to his and carried me to wonderland with the intensity of the kiss. Volcanoes erupted in my stomach and my heart roamed with bliss, my face completely becoming heated.  We pulled away reluctantly and continued dancing until the song was over.

He took my hand and led me to the table, he pulled the chair out for me and made me sit. With a glint of love, I stared at him admiringly when he sat. He gazed at me and then at the metal covered plate in front of me, with his eyes he motioned for me to open it. I took the steel lid out, a velvet box was placed there and another white note. I carefully pulled it and read it out loud.

"You can tell me how cheesy this is but you are the love of my life.
You are my star is a weary night.
You are the moon that glows so bright.
You are what mends me after every hardship.
(Y/n),
I have found my sunshine in you.
I have found my dreams in you.
This is a promise that today and everyday, I will love you endlessly."

Glossy eyed, I look up to see my man, only to find him on one knee with the velvet box opened. A beautiful diamond ring in the middle.

The promise.

"Today and everyday?"

"Today and everyday."

And if there's one thing I have achieved in life, it is finding my true sole love who had never broken his promise to me.

**********************

Better late than never.🙋🏼
(I couldn't upload, I've been so caught up with life!)

I really hope you liked this one shot! It's a Valentines Day one. 💗

Please comment what you think and vote. It means so much.

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 51 47
Hi you Just starting this book and hope for the best I do take requests οΏΌalways love new ideas so don't be shy This book has clean chapters and some...
8.3K 70 23
꒰⏰꒱ :: discontinued ᜊ 🌩️ ΛšΛ–βΊ Κšβ‚ŠΛšβ€§ This book has a special place in my heart, the passion with Football, the love i still have for it will never be...
10.5K 184 61
Five years ago Vitoria made the decision to let the man she love behind and return to the life she had before him. But she finds out she is pregnant...
4.7K 203 20
𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ, π—π—π—ˆ π—‰π–Ίπ—Œπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—†π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇 π—Žπ—‡π—π–Ίπ—‡π—π–Ύπ–½ 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗒. W𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖻�...