Love You Jerk

By Noodlepanda

Haylie Jefferson, the schools nerd; queen of anger issues and pranks has to move again thanks to her dads job... More

Love You Jerk
Chapter 1- a mouse house
Chapter 2- Katie the fakie
Chapter 3- mean Dean
Chapter 4- smarty at the party
Chapter 5- rank prank
Chapter 6- gentle angels
Chapter 7- rude mood
Chapter 8- light fight
Chapter 9- bruise snooze
Chapter 11-blindness likeness
Chapter 12- rough stuff
Chapter 13- clash bash
Chapter 14- sneaking some teaching
Chapter 15- great date
Chapter 16- skateboard lord
Chapter 17- double trouble
Chapter 18- Revenge avenge
Chapter 19-due an argue
Chapter 20- rugby hobby
Chapter 21- the end
Final Chapter

Chapter 10- threesome or jokesome

8.3K 268 43
By Noodlepanda

"Excuse me, miss?"

"Five more minutes." I grumbled and turned around but then I remembered

I was in a hospital.

"Yeah. I'm awake." I sat straight up.

I glanced at Dean and he was asleep. He looked so peaceful and vulnerable.

"What's up?" I asked the doctor whilst rubbing my eyes.

"I was just coming to tell you that Mr Trig can leave the hospital now if you wish. However, he must be careful and not do anything that will cause him to hurt his ribs."

"Okay thank you doc." I got off the bed and shook Dean a little. "Wake up."

"It's funny how our roles have reversed." He smiled sleepily.

I smiled back and kissed his forehead.

"The doctor said that you could go now if you want." I told him. "But you have to be careful. Don't do anything that could possibly hurt your ribs. That means no fights."

I saw him think for a while.

"Are you joking me? Don't you dare. I will be by your side okay? So you can't sneak past me. I'm smarter than you think."

"Oh, I think you're pretty smart."

~~~~~~

"So good to be back home, not that I was really conscious for the most part of being in the hospital."

"I was thinking that we could have another day in so I can make sure that you don't get hurt."

I saw him think for a while but nodded his head.

"Now you can choose." I smiled sitting on the couch.

"What? Am I not even here?" Sawyer said pretending to be hurt.

"You can watch the movie with us." I said patting the seat next to me.

"About that... I kind of invited Katie over here..."

I didn't completely know what to do or say. I wasn't going to leave Dean, that's for sure but I really didn't want to be in the same room as Katie.

"Dean... Do you want to go to my place? We can still watch a movie over there."

"Oh come on! She's not that bad, beside you don't know her like I do." Sawyer tried to reason.

"No I don't know her like you do, a sex partner." I snapped back. "Look, I just have a bad feeling about us two being in the same room together. Either she is going to get hurt or I am. Don't forget, I pack a mean punch." I warned.

"I guess we could go to your place if you really want to." Dean spoke up.

Then I glanced at Sawyer and breathed out loudly.

"It won't be my fault if she leaves with a broken nose." I said sharply.

"I'll tell her to behave."

"She's not a dog you know."

"Soy Sauce!" I heard the stupid blond screech.

"Are you serious?" I grumbled. "on second thought, I don't know if we should stay here.." I glanced at Dean.

He smiled a little and put his arm around me.

I leaned against him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"What is she doing here?" she said angrily.

"I could ask you the same thing." I said rolling my eyes.

"My beau invited me."

"Okay, number one, never say 'beau' again and number two, I've been here for much longer than you have and both boys want me here. Not only your beloved soy sauce." I snapped.

Dean held me down a little and I just huffed.

"Okay... Well, what movie shall we watch?" Sawyer said trying to break the ice.

"Mean Girls." Katie went to pick the movie.

"Um excuse me your majesty." I said venomously. "But I think we should have a vote, you can't just barge in and do whatever you want."

"Are you going to let her talk to me like that?" Her abnormally high pitched voice screamed.

"She has a point you know?" Dean stood up.

Katie looked sharply at Sawyer but he held his hands up in surrender.

"Fine. Listen to that tool."

"You know what? I was wrong, she is a dog, a bitch." I seethed.

"So what movie do you all suggest we watch?" Sawyer sat down on the carpet. "Mean Girls is one option."

"I suggest LOTR." I spoke up.

"I agree, we should watch that." Dean said.

"Me too." Sawyer agreed subconsciously.

"Well, I might as well go then! There's no point in me staying here since none of you care about my opinion."

"Okay see ya later." Dean said and came back to sit next to me

"Sawyer! Get your friend and pet to be nice to me!"

"Ha, she called you a pet." I joked.

"You wish." Dean rolled his eyes.

"Katie, you have to at least try and be nice once in a while, the world doesn't revolve around you." Sawyer tried to reason.

Obviously that would be a waste of time.

"I'm leaving!" Katie said throwing a tantrum.

"I thought you left a while ago." I looked up from the tv screen.

"Uh!" She flicked her hair. "If she never came, we would've had a threesome together!"

I immediately looked at the boys and they were shaking their heads frantically.

"I would never want to see another man's dick." Sawyer said disgusted.

"Maybe in your dreams because I have the best dick in the world." Dean said cockily. "You're definitely missing out." He winked at me.

I hit him across the head.

"Don't say you never thought about it, I'm pretty sexy." Katie said pulling her shirt down a little.

"Excuse me, slut, but I don't think you are as good looking as you think you are, actually you're not good looking at all. Let me see you wipe all the slap off your face." I dared.

"You can't talk, at least I try and look like a girl, you just look like a transsexual."

"You're obviously very blind because Haylie is gorgeous, much better than you." Dean backed me up.

"Thanks." I said shyly.

"Maybe you should leave now." Sawyer said.

"How dare you! We're done! I officially break up with you!" She shouted and ran to the door.

Sawyer dragged his feet after her and rolled his eyes.

The door slammed shut and Sawyer came to us and sat on the floor.

"Good news and bad news." Dean said.

"What do you mean?" Sawyer asked.

"Good news is that Barbie is finally gone. Bad news is that Sawyer isn't getting laid today."

Once the movie was over, it was eight and I told the boys that I'd better head home. I haven't seen my dad in more than a day.

I really didn't want to leave Dean on his own but I knew I would see him the following morning.

"Now you better be careful, don't do anything dangerous or anything that might make you feel pain." I told Dean before leaving.

"I'll walk you home if that makes you feel any better." He offered.

"Only if you want to." I shrugged.

"Of course I want to." He smiled.

He grabbed his keys and opened the door for me.

"See you tomorrow Sawyer!" I called out before the door shut.

Once we got to the front door, Dean leant in for a kiss but I stopped him.

"What are we?" I gestured between us.

"What do you mean?" He asked looking confused.

"Are we a couple? Are we friends with benefits?"

"We are whatever you want us to be." He smiled.

"My heart wants us to be a couple but my head says it's too early."

"We can take this slow, like I said, I'm going to be here for you." He took my hands.

I couldn't help it. okay?

I leant in and gave him a kiss.

"So... does that mean we're together?" he raised an eyebrow.

I nodded.

"Great." Then he leaned in for another kiss.

But the door swung open and we jumped away from each other.

I expected my dad to be standing there which would've been embarrassing enough but it was much worse.

"What the heck are you doing here?!" I shouted at the person standing at the door.

"I've come to make up baby." Ken smirked.

"Who is this?" Dean asked me.

"Ken." I said between gritted teeth. "Why are you in my house? Actually, why are you even in England?"

"As I have said, I've come to make up."

"I don't want to 'make up'."

"Dude, you can't just come back one day and expect her to take you back." Dean tried to reason.

"Who the hell are you?" Ken snapped.

"Don't be rude! This is Dean, my.. boyfriend." I decided on.

"Boyfriend?" The both of them asked.

I rolled my eyes at Dean.

"I thought we were just through this." I said exasperated.

"You move on quickly." Ken said.

"I'm not the one who cheated on you when we were still together." I said sharply.

"I was drunk, I made mistakes."

"Blah blah blah." I said annoyed. "Just get out of my house, I don't ever want to see you again. Wait, how did you even get in?"

"Hiding your spare key under the door mat was something you always did." He shrugged.

"Just get out of my house. You've technically broken in, I could call the police."

"You're cute when you get mad."

"Back off." Dean stepped forward.

"Trying to intimidate me?" Ken laughed dryly.

"You don't really want to mess with him." I warned Ken.

"Listen to her." Dean said.

"Just leave!" I said getting frustrated.

"But I don't have anywhere to stay."

"Too bad, sleep on the streets for all I care." I said pushing past him and going in the house.

He held his hands up in surrender and walked out the door.

"But be careful, I'm coming back for you." He smirked.

Dean rammed his shoulder into Ken's and came into my house.

"Can you stay with me for the night?" I asked suddenly nervous about Ken's presence.

"Of course I can." He smiled. "Just let me tell Sawyer."

After having a shower and brushing my teeth, I told Dean to go and do the same, I wasn't letting him sleep in my bed when he was dirty, by the way, my bed is a king sized bed.

"Okay, you're sleeping in my bed but no awkwardness okay?"

"Okay." He smiled.

"Okay." I let out a deep breath.

"Good night." I turned off the lights.

"Come here." He said.

I scooted over a little to him and he put his arms around me. It was more than comfortable.

"Good night." I said again and I pecked him on the lips.

"Good night." He said back and we fell asleep.

"Good morning." I stretched when I saw Dean getting dressed.

"Don't look at my nipples!" He said pretending to cover himself up.

"What is it with boys and nipples?" I rolled my eyes and got up.

I was wearing an over sized t-shirt and my legs were on full show.

I glanced at Dean and he was staring at my legs. He licked his lips and tried to look away, or as it seemed, he failed.

"Dean." I said snapping him out of it.

"Hmm what? I wasn't staring at your perfectly toned legs. Pshh what are you talking about?" He said quickly.

"Whatever, just be ready in 5 minutes, I'll make breakfast." I said and picked up my uniform to go and change.

I ran down the stairs quickly whilst tying my hair up.

"Dad!" I said surprised.

"Nice to see you too." He joked.

"I thought you'd be at work." I said hopping on the kitchen counter.

"Well, I don't have any meetings until 9 today." he smiled.

He was making pancakes.

"That smells good." Dean came into the kitchen but stopped once he saw my dad.

"You didn't mention to me that you had this boy over." My dad turned to me.

"Nice to meet you sir. My name is Dean." He held his hand out.

"Hm." My dad shook his hand cautiously. "I made pancakes for two people but I guess I can make more."

"This is awkward... Dean, follow me, I'll show you our dining room, it's not even hard to find." I muttered.

"I didn't know your dad was home or else I would've cleaned up a bit more." He plopped himself down on a chair.

"I didn't know either, usually he's at work by now." I said.

"I need to impress him, since he is the dad of my very lovely girlfriend." He smirked.

I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to ask dad if he wants me to do anything to help. Stay here, don't move." I ordered him.

"No problem master." He smiled.

"Need any help dad?" I asked.

"Who is that boy?" He said getting straight to the point.

"His name is Dean, yes he stayed over night, no we didn't do anything, we watched a movie, Ken was here, Dean helped me get rid of him, yes Dean was the boy I was with in the hospital for the past few days, yes he is my boyfriend." I thought for a while longer. "And I only invited him to stay because Ken had been here and I wanted to take care of him, after all, his ribs are broken."

My dad continued to make breakfast but finished it off with maple syrup and whipped cream.

"Just make sure you know what you're doing." He said finally.

The doorbell rung and I said goodbye to dad whilst dragging Dean away from the new plate of pancakes my dad had made for him.

"Thank you for the tasty breakfasts!" Dean called out before the door shut.

"Here's your bag, I packed it for you, you're uniform is in it as well." Sawyer greeted us.

"Thanks man."

"So how was your night?" I asked Sawyer.

"Watched some Big Bang with the bro." He said before shifting the gears.

"Cool."

"Can you come with me to the changing room? I can't change myself without hurting." Dean asked me with his big fricken eyes.

"Sure." I said. "Why don't you ask any of the guys?"

"Seriously? That's just weird." He said and held my hand.

His abs were still perfect through the bandages.

"Now remember, don't do anything to hurt yourself." I warned one last time.

"No problem missy, now hurry your pretty little ass to tutor before you're late." He smirked before kissing me lightly.

He wasn't kidding.

I had approximately 37.5 seconds until I was marked as late.

---

Hi guys!

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

There was quite a lot of Daylie? or Haylean? Action.

Vote/comment/fan/ do whatever you want.

S.o.t.c. All Day by Cody Simpson

Remember... faction before blood.

-noodlepanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877 91 33
Henry was never the type of guy that was like by many people at school. Like most nerds, he didn't really care about what anyone thought of him but w...
2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
421K 5.5K 11
High school, some people love it, some people hate it. Levi is someone who hates it. She has pretty excellent grades, a good amount a friends but sh...
448K 16.8K 44
[COMPLETED] "Why people would ever choose to sleep with someone as vexatious as you is beyond my imagination," I scoffed. "Careful." He smirked. "It...