Sakura Blossom

By lunawolf8074

(Book 2 of Kink/Romance series)(Breeding kink-Fetish) Love is like the Sakura blossoms that bloom in the Spri... More

INTRO
Back to the Beginning
The Hunger
A Stormy Encounter (mature)
Morning Greetings
When We Meet Again
Distressing Nights
Distressing Nights (part 2)
Date Night (part 1)

Date Night (part 2)

1.4K 57 47
By lunawolf8074

sam smith-stay with me (maco and matt cab tokyo cover)

Slowly the car eased into its parking of the residence before coming to a complete stop and shutting off as the rain fell harder onto the roof with loud splatters that drowned out the sounds within the car. Inside the vehicle  sat both Mitch and Anji who kept peering out of the windshield at the deluge coming down...both debating about whether to make a run for the house now or see if they should wait it out in hopes of it easing up enough to not get soaked before they reached the door. On one hand, if they left the car now they would get drenched before they made it two feet from the car, but also knowing neither would stay wet for very long because they would help each other to strip out of their sodden clothes which was a very appealing thought. That possibility was very tempting...to be able to peel those wet layers off one another's body and warm up the chilled flesh to be found beneath with warm kisses was a big turn on for both men. But the other side of this tempting coin, if they decided to wait it out for the rain to ease up a bit, then they both would remain relatively dryer and they could enjoy a little bit of foreplay as if they were teenagers again. They both could steal some kisses...maybe doing a little bit heavy petting that would fog up the windows from the heat generated between them. Either option was extremely tempting...dodge rain and get to the intense part of their date or stay in the car where they can act like horny teens, like they did at the restaurant earlier. Shortly after they had left the Fortune Garden Restaurant, giggling as they walked hand in hand towards Anji's car, it began to drizzle rain down which quickly turned into a heavy fall that made Anji focus all his attention on the rain slicked roads. Neither man wanted to divert their attention off the drive, so both kept their hands to themselves the entire way home...but now, since they were safely home they no longer had to worry about any mishaps upon the road. Slowly Mitch turned to Anji to ask him what option he wanted and found the dark haired man already gazing at him with subdued passion in those dark brown eyes...his bottom lip caught between those strong teeth. Seeing the bridled ardor within that dark heated gaze made Mitch's breath hitch in his chest and his heart race.

*ANJI POV*

"Mitch...I..." he swallowed hard as his nerves began to get the best of him. He wanted to so badly to grab the handsome man up in his arms and kiss those lips, that had been taunting him all night...showing him how much he truly desired him. The problem was Anji was very nervous about moving to fast and possibly doing something that would make Mitch leave him. It was one of the reasons why he was apprehensive to admit to this man about his little fetish...he was scared if Mitch knew about it then he would be disgusted of Anji and if they stayed on this coarse they had been venturing on this night, then the possibility of him finding out increased. He had turned to look at Mitch to find out if he wanted to make a mad dash for the house where it would be dry, but the moment his eyes landed upon Mitch, who was looking out the window at the rain pouring down, he felt his arousal spiking out of control where his fears dissipated and he had to bite his lip to stifle the groan of desire swirling in his guts. The way the outside lights from the house's entrance shone upon his face...the way those blue eyes gazed so longingly up at the rain as if unsure he wanted to brave it...the way those perfect lips upon his stubble jaw were parted slightly as he breathed, all of it made the hunger inside of Anji flared up more within for this man sitting next to him. Suddenly those blue eyes turned his way and the look within those orbs as his breath hitched told Anji that Mitch was feeling the same desire as him.

*MITCH POV* 

"Mitch...I..." Anji's voice trembled a bit which showed how nervous he was at this time. Mitch understood how the older man felt and he reached over to caress his right hand that rested between them on the console, to calm his nerves... it helped, judging by the soft smile on Anji's face as Mitch spoke the words Anji could not seem to finish.

"I know querido (darling). I want you too...so much it hurts." his voice was soft but Anji heard it over the rain and those brown eyes turned nearly black with desire. Taking a deep breath, Mitch slowly tightened his hand around Anji's own and brought it up to his lips where he placed a kiss upon those slender fingers, making a blush bloom upon those cheeks...his blue eyes stared into those browns intently. He was pretty sure, as he gazed into those dark eyes, that Anji was wanting him as much as Mitch desired him, just from the sight of blood rushing to his cheeks and the sounds of his soft escalating breaths.

"Dios (God), I want to kiss you so bad Anji. Can I..kiss you, please?" his voice was husky as he gazed with longing in his eyes. When he saw Anji nod at him, he felt joy coursing  through him as he reached over with a trembling left hand to cup Anji's face and leaned over the console between them...being met halfway by Anji. The moment their lips touched, it was as if electric waves sparked along his veins and his hunger for this man spiraled up within. Feeling those soft lips pressed so gently upon his made them both sigh in pleasure as they enticingly brushed their lips across one another's...trying to find that perfect spot to fully settle upon. Once they found that perfect angle, they pressed tighter as soft moans slipped from them which caused shivers of desire to dance along their senses. That sweet sound Anji made there next to him brought a yearning to Mitch where he longed to hear more and he swiftly swiped his tongue across those lips...seeking permission to enter which was immediately granted to him. It was the feeling of Anji's tongue sliding across his that made his control slip a fraction where his hand traveled up from Anji's smooth face and sank into those thick, dark strands...destroying his styled locks. Before long, both of their desires spiraled higher and he suddenly had Anji crawling across that small barrier to straddle Mitch's lap...earning himself a deep guttural moan of desire as their clothed erections lightly dragged across each other briefly.

"Dios!" he tore his mouth away briefly to gasp out in surprise as the air left his lungs at Anji's actions...hands shifted down to those slender hips to hold Anji right where he had been dreaming of for the past six weeks, right over his erection. As he sat there gasping for breath, his hands flexed upon those hips...fighting the overwhelming urge to either thrust up against that delectable bottom that was perched so tantalizingly close to his straining shaft or drag him down onto it, which either way was good to him. Slowly Mitch leaned his head against Anji's where their breaths mingled in the small space between. "Dios Anji...you're so gorgeous...so perfect to me that it makes me want to ruin you for anyone else. To take you...here in this cramped space, where anyone can see us if they look out their windows." Mitch closed his eyes as he tried to restrain his passions...not really sure if Anji actually wanted to take things further than these heated kisses at this time. As he sat there, eyes closed tightly, trying to diminish his rampaging hormones with each breath he took, he did not notice the look upon Anji face as the man sat there hovering over the straining bulge below him.

*ANJI POV*

Anji sat there perched upon Mitch's lap ...straddling those slightly larger hips which made him feel more aroused at how close he was to feeling that hard rise pressing against him if he lowered himself only another inch down. He could see the strain upon Mitch's face as he fought the urge inside himself to not cross that boundary between sweet kisses and the realm of carnal desires. In someways, Anji understood why Mitch was trying to tamp down his powerful hunger...it was because he did not want to cross any line that would hurt what they had going on between them. It seems, if Anji wanted them to progress beyond these mouthwatering kisses, then he would have to let Mitch know and he knew the perfect way to clue this arousing man in to his own desires.

"Uhmm..Mitch?" his voice was deeper than normal, like a deep rumble in his chest, as he sat there over Mitch's thighs...gazing intently into those stunning blues that sprang open instantly at the sound of his inquiring tone. " Do you remember that night when we parted? You told me ""Let's part on a kiss as friends and the next time we see each other once more, then we will see what happens next."". Well...here we are again...together and..." he looked down in sudden shyness before taking a deep breath as he looked up from under his long, dark lashes with a coquettish gaze that made Mitch's heart start hammering in his chest and the already painful tightness below turning agonizing as Anji spoke on. "And I was wondering...can we try it again, more kisses and maybe...that other promise you gave me then?" Mitch's brows furrowed at Anji in slight confusion, it was obvious that he did not recall what he had promised Anji several months ago...Anji chuckled at his expression right before leaning close to whisper in a sultry tone into that tanned shell of Mitch's ear. "The one where you promised to have me naked...begging you to fuck my tight ass for so long and so hard that I would feel it for a long time. You claimed that you could have me...begging...for...more." Anji's voice was so sensual...so deep... so sinfully carnal that it hid how nervous he felt at his boldness. He saw how those blue eyes went wide in surprise as Mitch's very breath was knocked out of him again at Anji's lust filled words. It was Anji's next words that delivered the final blow to all of Mitch's pent up passion he had been trying to shackle down for weeks on end. "I am not sure if you can do as you claim. I think...I...will need proof to believe such a claim you are making to me." no sooner did Anji issue his challenge, Mitch's blue eyes went dark like the deep ocean and he growled low as he accepted this challenge set before him.

*MITCH POV*

Narrowing his eyes, he moved his hands away from those narrow hips and up along Anji's back under his dark jacket...trailing his fingers teasingly along the spine covered by that white shirt as he growled seductively out. " You want proof? Then, let me show you what I can do hermoso (beautiful)." as he sensually trailed his fingers along Anji's back...up between those shoulder blades, then down towards those delectable cheeks, that still hovered over him, where he dipped his fingers past the band of those pants to lightly caress the top of the cleft there. He loved the sound that slipped past those lips as Anji arched his back...pressing his chest against Mitch's own...a breathless whimper escaping from his throat that drove Mitch  out of his mind where he began to lose any filter between his brain and mouth which allowed words to slip out unintentionally. "Are you sure you want it querido (darling)? Because...I promise when I am done, you will know good and well what I can do. You will know fully that you are mine as I claim that sweet ass of yours...branding you as mine with all my hot cum that will fill you up." as he growled out those words his mind realized what he had just said to Anji and his very breath stuttered in his chest followed by his heart.  

It seemed he had gotten  so caught up in his passion that he had failed to sensor his words as his secret desires spilled out of him. He had not wanted Anji to find out about his hidden kink like this...he thought he could conceal it until such a time when they had been together long enough that the man would not think that Mitch was a freak. With trepidation , his blue eyes focused upon Anji's face in hopes that either he missed what Mitch had let slip out or was not to repulsed by his words...he sent up a silent prayer it was the latter. What he saw there in those brown eyes, made his heart slam in his chest...Anji's face showed his surprise with his mouth hanging open and those chocolate orbs opened wide. Just as Mitch began to fear that he had messed up badly, he noticed the pupils of those eyes blown wide in lst as his mouth snapped closed where a whimper issued from those kiss swollen lips...that slender body in his arms began to quiver in desire. Hearing those sounds emitting from this gorgeous man filled Mitch with hope that maybe he had not destroyed his chances with Anji and he allowed a erotic smile to grace his face as he took a chance as he huskily spoke. 

" You want that amor (love)? You want me to cum in this ass of yours?" he could feel Anji trembling harder with desire at his words as those brown eyes closed and a broken plea slipped forth from those appealing lips.

"Yes. Yes, I want that Mitch. So, so very much...please." he huskily groaned out as his deepest desire spilled out into the open...not seeing Mitch's smile growing in pleasure at realizing that Anji shared the same erotic secret as him.

"Then, mi tesoro (my treasure), I will give you all the cum you desire. I will fill you up with it all night long, mi hermoso amor (my beautiful darling)." slowly he pulled a hand from Anji's back to slip up into those dark disarrayed locks upon Anji's head. He deliberately pulled his dark haired lover closer and just when they were a hairs breath apart, Mitch's words whispered across Anji's over sensitized lips...the warm air ghosting across them both. " So, how about we go inside, where I can finally fulfill my promises to you? Mi amor (my love)."

*ANJI POV*

At first Anji was in shock when he heard Mitch's deep husky growl in his ear, promising to fill up his empty, hungry passage with his Latin essence like Anji has yearned for these many weeks now. Hearing those words he has only dreamed and fantasized about, sent heat coursing throughout his body and he could not stop the whimper bursting from his throat as his body shivered with want. It seems that was the perfect response because a sexy smile slowly made its way on Mitch's face and his already seductive voice dropped lower into a husky growl that made the wanton need in him blaze hotter.

" You want that amor (love)? You want me to cum in this ass of yours?" that voice was filled with such temptation that Anji could not fight this need inside himself anymore...he knew he could not hide anything from this man, so he closed his eyes and opened up this pandora's box within his heart as his voice broke upon his whimpering words.

"Yes. Yes, I want that Mitch. So, so very much...please?" with his eyes closed he did not see the smile upon Mitch's lips but he clearly heard the same desire...same hunger within that silky voice as it wantonly made promises in his ear that filled his heart with hope.

"Then, mi tesoro, I will give you all the cum you desire. I will fill you up with it all night long, mi hermoso amor." these words uttered in his ears was almost everything he yearned for. He felt one of Mitch's strong hands caress its way up into his thick, dark hair to pull him closer where he could feel that sensually warm air puffing from that sweet mouth, teasingly across his own...everything inside Anji was doing a happy dance at knowing any minute he would be tasting this delicious man once more. "So, how about we go inside where I can finally fulfill my promises to you? Mi amor." in that second Anji felt his lungs stop working, before he was able to suck in a quivering lung full of air into his lungs to answer.

"Hai (yes). Please Mitch...do it. Fill me up with that Sao de atsui mono naka ni dashite (thick cock as you cum inside me)." he gasped out and before the sound of his plea could fade, he found Mitch's mouth crashing upon his in voracious hunger...sealing off anymore words from falling out. Where both men gave themselves over to the feeling of passion within that messy, heated kiss as lust consumed them. They allowed their bodies...their tongues to speak for them as the silent messages of their wants conveyed with each stroke of their hot slick tongues that danced and caressed along each others, making their blood boil with the passion they shared...heat from them fogging up the windows inside. The way Mitch's dark hair curled around Anji's finger...how that slightly broad body pressed so hard into his own, practically molding them together from chest to thighs was so perfect. Anji loved how Mitch ground his hips up into his own, pressing that straining erection in his pants up along the crease of his backside as if trying to breach through the cloth between them and find his aching, awaiting hole that was begging to be plundered by that firm bulge he could feel so well under him. Feeling that hard shaft rubbing against him so erotically made Anji let loose a guttural moan into Mitch's mouth as his own member pressed painfully hard against the zipper of his pants, leaking steadily a lot of pre-cum into his briefs...trying to break free from its clothed trap as he instinctively moved his hips back and forth. Eventually the pleasure became unbearable and they leaned away as they gulped in lungfuls of much needed air...letting those swollen lips go free where both of them panted in lust. As Anji tried to calm himself down enough to be able to think clearly, Mitch went and opened his mouth which made all of Anji's attempts at gaining some control over himself fly out the window to be washed away by the rain.

"Come on amor (love), let's get inside before I forget where we are and take you here in this car...not caring who see's or hears us." his tone was strained and hoarse as he let Anji know how close to his breaking point of no longer caring about how public they were. Being given a choice to decide what their next move will be...which, at this point, he knew Mitch did not care just so long as he got to watch Anji falling apart in his arms tonight. With a gulp, he closed his deep brown eyes briefly, as he pushed the roar of lustful need down enough that he could clamber off Mitch's lap... thankful that at least one of them was still thinking. With a sharp intake of breath as he adjusted himself in his pants on his side of the car, he quickly gave a nod where they both swiftly got out of the car...racing hand in hand towards the door to get out of this rain falling down on them.

A/N: I went a head and posted this chapter even though the story is not done yet like I promised I would do before posting. The problem is , I have been sick lately and unable to write anything, so it is going to take me longer to finish. i do apologize for this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
414 40 23
"Every story that starts has an end. And if I'm your start then I'll be your end."..... "A killer and a healer...can never be together." "Tsk, tsk, t...
77.2K 4.7K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
1.3K 39 27
・゜゜・✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ・゜゜・. TW: Suicidal MC, abuse, lots of angst, sensitive topics, eventual character death ✧ BAD GRAMMAR BECAUSE IT'S NOT BETA READ BY...