To Live | Hwarang

By untxiiii

Hwarang x reader (Name) is a simple physician inside the walls of Silla. When the Hwarang is established, she... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
ending note

Chapter Eleven

4.1K 142 4
By untxiiii

(Name) woke up sick. He head pounded and her throats was sore; she was coughing too much. She slowly propped herself on her elbows, taking in her surroundings.
She immediately recognized the room as the physician's room in which she slept, although she quite vividly remembered falling asleep on a bench.
(Name) let out a muffled squeak when she saw the man sitting next to her bed. "Ji Dwi..." she said to herself. Tentatively she reached out at poked him in the shoulder.
He was not asleep, despite the fact that his eyes had been closed only moments before.
"(Name)." the said girl flinched.
"Yes?" She squeaked.
Ji Dwi just sighed. "I'll see if Ah Ro is here to take care of you for today," he said.
"Ah," (name) muttered. "Ah Ro said she had something to do today with her father so she wouldn't be coming in." She tried to get up but her legs were weak, so she started to fall.
(Name) felt Ji Dwi's strong arms catch her mid fall, pulling her back up and sitting her on the bed. He sighed at the sick girl before him. She was usually quite graceful, but she was a total klutz when she became sick.
"Be careful," he muttered, standing straight. "I'm going to go ask Master We Hwa if he had medicine."
(Name) had already fallen asleep again, her face flushed and her hair strewn about. Ji Dwi gently tucked her under the blankets and left.
"Stay safe," he muttered, stopping at the door to take one last look at (name). "Stay safe, you silly girl."

Guys Ghost Boy is up!! I'll try to update both stories at least once or twice a week.
Okay and one last thing. To the seventeen Carats reading this: does anyone else pronounce SCoups as scoops(oficecream) mentally like when they read his name?? Or is it just me??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4K 48
y/n is a normal girl who loves anime,she was then chosen to finish their story and give it a happy ending.What journey lies ahead of her? #1-Shinichi...
5.6K 356 21
SHIPS: Hoseok x Reader and Jungkook x Reader and very minor Yoongi x Reader Summary: Y/n is a young new doctor at a well known mental hospital. She i...
54.7K 1.3K 38
This story is about a girl going back to time . And this story also has Scarlet Heart Ryeo and Hwarang so its a mix of both
3.7K 113 14
Draco x Reader story. Reader is an Animagus, she uses this ability to follow Draco secretly during a tough school year. What happens when he finds ou...